Seduction

Looking down at the crushed rose Gina blurted out the first thing that came to mind. Damn.

"No problem. I can get you another one."

Looking up Gina's eyes met with a pair the most charming blue eyes she'd ever seen. This player was on his game.

"Cute." she said commenting on his response and not the rose.

"Gina." extending her hand she politely introduced herself.


"J." he responded gently taking hold.

Justin realized she didn't recognize him just by her introduction. He could tell the second he looked into someone's eyes if they knew who he was or not. And she didnt. Now time to see if he really had game or was it all the fame.

Still holding onto her hand he led her back to the booth.

"So are you the mystery man who invited me here?" she asked crossing her legs, turning her body towards him. Talk about game.

"Yup" Justin smiled something sexy ready to play. "I like the way you dance." he continued not breaking eye contact.

He was trying to get her to look away, to play the shy girl act, but it wasn't happening. Instead she just smiled, eyeing him up and down before suddenly standing up.

"So why are we sitting here?" she asked walking away towards the dance floor.

Ok now he was intrigued. Not only did she not fall all over him but she left him sitting there. To chase her! That's not how it's suppose to be! He kept his eyes on her body as she made her way through the crowd, not looking back once. Pulling his hat  down practically shielding his eyes, he began his pursuit. This was gonna more be fun than he expected.


Spotting her friends Gina headed in their direction, forcing herself not to look back. He was fine that was no question. But this lighting could make Little John look fine. So she couldn't trust that. Just as she was about to look back she felt someone brush up behind her. About time.

"Took-" quickly her smiled faded locking eyes with a pair of brown eyes instead of the blue she was expecting.

"Hey beautiful. You wanna dance?" Came the liquor soaked stank breath.

"No!" Forcefully taking a step back she tried looking around for any of the girls but it was too crowded.

"Come on baby don't be skurred." he laughed reaching out for arm.

Now she was feeling nervous. It was dark, loud and she couldn't see any one she knew. Where was Mike now! Standing her ground she was just about to say something back when someone grab her arm, pulling her in the opposite direction.

"What the-" Looking up she couldn't stop from smiling. "Hi." She could feel her cheeks blush when he flashed her a wink but she didn't care.

Not saying anything at all Justin walked closer to their friends. Wrapping his arms around her waist she did around his neck they both smiled.

"Thanks for the rescue back there." she said as the two moved to the slow beat.

"My pleasure." 

Her own Prince Charming. Gina knew she was getting caught up in Justin game but it was too late to do anything about it. Damn, she was in trouble.


By the end of the night she was yelling at herself to get control. Justin, J as she knew him, was blowing her away. Not only did he keep up with her on the dance floor, but he also was polite and never once crossed the line. Either his game was tight or he was just a nice guy. She was too far gone to tell which.

By the time they where all sitting at the guys private booth, which was much bigger than the girls by the way, she was completely confused as too what his story was.

"Do you want another drink?" he asked leaning into her, inhaling her sweet scent.

Smiling, as she has been for the past hour, she turned her head towards him. "Are you trying to get me drunk?"

"Why are you driving?"

"Nope."

"Then yes."

Biting her bottom lip, trying to hold back her smile, she nodded her response. This guy was something else.


It was already 3:00am when everyone was standing at the back entrance of the club ready to leave. All though no one was tired the club was dying down making it time to call it a night. The girl's had hired a driver for the night so they where all set. All deciding to crash at Gina's since it was closest.

Gina and Justin stood off to the side as the rest of the group laughed at some antic Chris was doing. Justin was on his game the entire night and if you asked him two hours ago he would have told you he was getting some tonight. But sometime between then and now he was questioning the game plan. Not a good sign. Gina on the other hand was waiting for him to ask her to go home. Between the alcohol, his fine ass and the way he moved on the dance he had her hooked and now she wanted the bait.

Laughing at her own thoughts she snapped Justin out of his.

"He's crazy." he spoke up thinking she was laughing at whatever Chris was doing.

"Huh? Oh yeah, he's a clown."

He leaned his side against the brick building with his body facing hers trying to see where she wanted to take this. Feeling his stare she turned to face him as well. He was so close she could feel his breath, so close that if she leaned in a little bit she could-.

"Hey Gina car's here come on." Vanessa called out.

Both of them stood up straight as if they had been caught doing something they shouldn't have. 

"So I had a good time." she said taking a step backwards towards the truck.

"Yeah me too." Justin said taking a step forward with both his hands in his pockets still staring at her.

"I'll see you around or something."

He continued walking towards her and she continued walking backwards, both wearing cheesy smiles.

"Why are you running?"

Stopping mid step she almost caused their bodies to collide. Somethng he was not expecting.

"Who said was I running?" she challenged in a low voice staring him dead in his eyes. He had never seen anything sexier.

This time taking a step forward shereached for his hand slipping him her number.

"Bye J." 

Turning the player into the prey.


© LaBellaAmor, JNB, 2007






You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story