Wanna Get To Know Ya



As soon as Gina opened her eyes they where immediately drawn to Justin's. She was completely torn. After the amazing night they just had she felt nothing would be better than to take him upstairs. But for some reason she was thinking the complete opposite and it was scaring her. Not only did that thought scare her, but it was scared him too cause he was feeling the same way.

Justin waited for Gina to say something, anything. But she didn't and he still wasn't sure what his reply would be if she did. After all the fun and games they shared the past two days he wanted more than ever to sleep with her, but after tonight he felt differently. He felt something he hadn't felt in a long time and not only did that excite him but it scared the shit out of him too. He wasn't sure if he was ready for all that.

"J." Gina's voice snaped him out of his trance. Justin blinked a few times, trying to gather his thoughts. Fuck it, he thought. He made his decision.

"I had an amazing time tonight." she continued, watching Justin lips curl up into a smile. 'God did he have the softness lips.'

"Me too."

"What you did tonight was just..." Gina rambled unable to find her words. "It was incredible."

"My pleasure." he said simply. Again using no more than two word responses.

Looking down at the hand he still held Gina felt a little cheater by his less than enthusiastic response. By the way he was acting she could tell he had the one thing in mind that she tried so hard to push out of hers. Sex.

"So I guess um..."

Justin squeezed her hand to grab back her attention. "I had a wonderful time tonight Gina. Something I haven't had in a long time." he said referring more to the feelings he felt being around her than the actual date. Grabbing her other hand he swung them gently beside them. "I'll call you tomorrow ok?"

Upon hearing his words Gina was completely speechless and Justin could tell, which only caused him to smile wider. Leaning down he placed another soft kiss on her lips before letting go of her hands and taking a step back.


"Good night Gina." he said walking away backwards as she stood there somewhat shocked at what just had happen.

"Night."

Justin headed to the car where Harry held the door open for him. With a small wave he got in and Gina turned around slowly making her way into her apartment. She was so surprised she didn't even the doorman say hello.




Vanessa looked across at her friend who was curled up on the sofa sipping orange juice. Something was different about her and she just couldn't put her finger on it.

"You swear you didn't fuck him?"

"For the last time NO!" Gina was so tired of hearing that question "He didn't even try to come upstairs."

"Oh." Vanessa leaned back in the chair still trying to figure out what the hell was going on. "What did you do to him?"

Sitting up, Indian style, Gina started to express what was on her mind.

"That's just it. I didn't do anything. The entire night I thought you guys had planned the entire thing. Then he came out and said he did and I was floored, I didn't know what to do or say."

"And after all that he didn't try to come up at all."

"Nope. Maybe he didn't have as much fun as I did? Maybe I'm not his type."

Vanessa laughed at what her friend was saying. "Are you crazy, do you see these roses? How many guys buy out an entire movie theatre and coffee shop for a girl that's not his type."

Gina shrugged, she didn't know what to think. But one thing was for sure, she was having mixed feeling about the whole thing.

"Oh shit!" Vanessa said suddenly causing Gina to jump.

Seeing the look in her friends face Gina immediatly knew where this was going.

"Don't say it Nessa, please."

"He likes you huh. Full on 'I Wanna Get To Know Ya' likes you!"

"Nessa!"

"What? What's the problem?" Vanessa asked walking towards the entertainment center. "You don't like him?"

"Yes I like him! How could I not after last night?" Gina watched as her friend fiddle with radio "What are you doing?" she asked. Her question was answered when she heard the G-Unit song stream out of the speakers. "Oh my god" laughing Vanessa danced around the living lip synching the words to the song.

Watching her friend Gina thought one thing 'What the hell have I got myself into?'


I wanna get to know ya
I really wanna thug you, baby
One dose of your lovin
I know it gon' drive me, crazy
I wanna be your lover
I wanna get to know you, baby
One dose of my lovin
I know it gon' drive you, crazy




"Do you think I'm on the rebound?"

Chris looked up from the bench to see his young friend dribbling the basketball towards him.

"That depends." he said taking a sip of water. "Do you still think about her?"

"Nah, I mean only when I see something in the media. But there's no feelings there."

Justin strolled over to the bleacher style benches he had set up on his basketball court. It was once again a very warm day in LA but not as hot as it has been. So Chris decided to wake him up extra early to play ball.

"If she came to you today would you take her back?"

Justin turned his head giving Chris a look of disgust. "Hell no, after what she did. Man I can't stand to hear her voice, never mind look at her."

"So what's up with you and this new girl, Gina?" Chris asked grabbing the ball from Justin hands and bouncing it in front of him.

"I don't know." a smile began to creep onto his face. "She's hot though and so cool, funny as hell too." Justin stopped talking when he heard the ball stop boucing and felt Chris' eyes him.

"What?"

"Dude, you are so into her! I thought you just wanted to hit that?"

Standing up Justin grabbed the ball from Chris and dribbled towards the hoop.

"I thought I did too man." he said shooting an air ball.

"So what happen?"

"Truthfully, I don't know." Justin said now playing defense "I didn't even plan on all this but she did something to me."

Chris laughed taking a shot and missing.

"So what you gonna like ask her out?" he asked with a silly grin.

"Chris man, I'm not 12."

"Yeah but you're acting like one, Justin and Gina sitting in a tree k-i-s-s-i-n-g first comes-"

"Chris man please shut up."

"Hey guys, what's going on?" the two looked up to see JC approaching them decked on in basketball gear ready to play.

"Justin has a crush."

"I do not! Man lets just play ball." Justin passed the ball to JC who slowly began bouncing it on the court.

"It's that Gina chic huh, you still haven't hit that?"

Justin tried to grab the ball from him but he quickly passed it off to Chris.

"Nope. I think he like's her." Chris said catching the ball.

Standing up straight Justin let out a small chuckle. "I like her ok, there I said it. Now can we play ball?"

"So what are you gonna do about?" Chris asked shooting a brick allowing Justin to grab the rebound.

"Nothing, the balls in her court."



Gina looked out over her balcony fiddling with her cell phone. She knew she had to call Justin first, even though he said he'd call her, it was her turn to do so. Looking at his phone number she smiled thinking back to last night or earlier that morning rather when Justin programmed it into her phone.




Flashback


Gina giggled as Justin told her some silly thing Chris had done while they where out on tour. She had been smiling all night and it was causing Justin's heart to swell. They had just gotten out of the movie theatre, which he had managed to rent out thanks to his celebrity status, and they where headed to his next planned stop. It's not that he didn't want to be seen in public with her, he just didn't want their first night to be filled with stalkarrazis, he wanted it to be perfect and so far it has.

"Do you like chocolate?" Justin asked completely changing the subject catching Gina by surprise.

"Of course I do, don't you?"

"Hell yeah!" Justin picked up the phone that connected them to the driver "I know this really good spot that has the world's, well the countries cause you can't beat Belgium, best hot chocolate." Quietly he told Harry where he wanted to go. "You're gonna love it." he said his eyes focusing on her.



Justin grabbed Gina's hand as they headed towards the small bistro.

"I think it closed." Gina said trying to not think about how good his hand felt holding hers. He first grabbed onto it when they walked out of the back entrance of the movie theatre to the car. At first she didn't really notice because it felt so natural but when she did, she couldn't help but smile.

"Nah their not closed."

Justin walked up to the front door giving the older woman inside a small wave. "See told ya." he smiled.

With a great smile the small woman opened the door welcoming them in. The place was completely empty and Gina felt a little bad for making the woman stay any later than she had too. She didn't want Justin to use his status to take advantage of people or too impress her.

"Let's go sit over there."

Justin motioned to a small booth in the back pass the smaller tables, all of which where adorned with candles. The place was very dimly lit, most of the light coming from the candles and small lanterns mounted on the walls. It was a very romantic atmosphere.

Taking a seat Gina looked up towards Justin whom was sliding in across from her. "Are you sure we shouldn't take it to go? I think she was about to close."

"No don't worry about it, it's no a big deal. I've come here later than this." Justin said smiling at her graciousness.

Gina smiled back resting her hand on the table looking over all the small trinkets that decorated the walls. "This place is so nice, it feels so homey."

"Yeah it does doesn't it? I always feel so comfortable in here."

Justin watched her eyes light up as the shop owner brought over two huge mugs of hot chocolate topped with whip cream and chocolate shavings.

"Thank you." she said politely as the two mugs where placed down in front of them.

"Oh my god J this looks, wow."

Justin laughed, she was too cute. The two slowly drank their hot chocolates talking about anything and everything, really getting to know each other better. Justin couldn't believe all the things Gina had accomplished already in her young life. All though he father was a very wealthy man in the movie industry she still managed to start her own career in advertising for some very well known companies. Justin was impressed he could tell she really had a good head on her shoulders.

Wondering what time it was Gina pulled out her cell phone as the older woman removed the now empty mugs

"It must be getting late." she said about to flip it open when Justin quickly grab it out of her hands.

"Why are you in rush?" he asked with a sly grin holding the small phone in his hand.

"No, but we have kept her here so long don't you think?"

Gina watched Justin flip open her cell phone immediatly wondering what he was up too. "What are you doing?"

"Saving you time?"

"Huh?"

Turning the phone around so she could see the display Justin waited for her to say something but she just raised her eyebrows.

"What? You know you where going to ask for it." he said causing her to laugh. "Am I wrong?"

"No, you are right." Gina reached out and slowly removed her phone from Justin's hand running her fingers across the back of his. A touch that didn't go unnoticed.




Sitting down on the cushioned balcony chairs Gina felt early afternoon sun beat down on her, causing her feel more relaxed than she already was. Even though it was only 12:00pm she knew that Justin was already awake. He had told her the night before that he wasn't a late sleeper and neither was she. Hitting the send button on her cell phone, she leaned back and smiled.

"Hello?" came the females voice on the other end.

And just like that her smile faded away.




"Man will you just shut up!"

Justin pulled a Gatorade out of the fridge chugging it half way down before taking a breath. Chris once again been on the Gina subject and now he had JC on his side too.

JC laughed at Chris' comment. "Dude you rented out a friggin movie theatre! You didn't even do that for-"

"Justin."

All three heads turned to see Justin's mom Lynn standing in the doorway with Justin cell phone her hand covering the mouthpiece.

"Is it Gina?" Chris was the first to ask only to get smacked up side the head with a roll of paper towels as Justin walked pass him.

"Thanks Ma." he said reaching for the phone but Lynn quickly pulled it out of reach.

"Who is she Justin? She is very polite."

'My mom likes her!' Justin thought feeling happy over that small fact.

"Ma please."

Lynn finally handed Justin the phone and he quickly walked out of the kitchen towards the front of the house out of ear shot.

"Hey girl." he said smoothly into the small device.

"Hey you." Gina's replied her smile widening as soon as she heard Justin voice. It was like some part of her missed him and that definitely something to smile about. "You busy? Is this a bad time?"

"Not at all. So what did my mom say?"

Justin made his way upstairs to his bedroom hoping to get a little bit more privacy even though he was in his own house.

"Nothing, but good things. She sounds like a very nice woman."

"She is, you should meet her." Justin realized quickly what he had just said. "I mean if you're around or at the same place."

Gina laughed at his rambling causing him to laugh as well.

"So anyways what are you up too?" Justin asked changing the subject as he walked out to his private balcony.

"Nothing much, I just wanted to say thank you again. You know for las-"

"Gina, it was my pleasure seriously. Hopefully we can it do it again soon. I know-"

"Do you have any plans for today J?" Gina had to ask quickly before she lost her gut.

"Maybe. I'm actually waiting for this beautiful girl to call me and ask me out. I treated her last night so I'm pretty sure she can't resist my-. Hello?" Justin heard a click on the other end of the phone. She hung up on me! Damn, maybe I was wrong, he wondered staring at his phone completely flabbergasted. Two seconds later is buzzed in his hand and Gina's name appeared much to his pleasure.

Disguising his voice as best he could he answered the phone. "Yellow?" using a thick southern draw immediately causing Gina to laugh.

"You're crazy, you know that right?"

"You know you like it."

Gina laughed again causing Justin to let out an exaggerated gasp. "What you don't?"

"Yeah I do." Gina finally said after calming her laughter.

Justin smiled to himself he loved the fact that he made her laugh and he was starting to love the sound of it too. Now that he thought about it the word love was starting to pop up a lot in his mind when he thought of her, he loves this about her, he loved that. That was something that definitely made him smile and get all tingly feelings in his belly.

"Would like to go with me J?" Gina asked. "Today?" she added on realizing she sounded like a twelve-year old school girl.

"Sure when?"

Gina bit down on her bottom lip, trying to hold back the ever-growing smile he seem to caused "Now."

"Now?"

"Yeah, about 30 minutes?"

Smiling ear to ear Justin waited no less than two seconds before responding. "I'd love too."




Justin ran down the stairs and towards the front door. After hanging up with Gina he jumped into the shower and hurried to get ready. She wouldn't tell him where they were going or what they where doing just to dress comfortable, not to eat and to bring something to get wet in. All three sounding real good. Running to the kitchen he kissed his mom the cheek and waved by to the other guys.

"Bye!" he yelled before rushing out the front door.

"Whoa slow down baby, where you running off too?" Justin stopped short at the sound of his mother voice.

"I'm umm going out, I should be back later though. No worries."

Chris immediatly spoke up after hearing Justin's words. "Should? Ahh shit Justin's about-"

"Christopher!" Lynn interrupted stopping Chris from making some sort of comment. Turning back to her son she smiled. "Ok baby, be careful."

"I will."

"Oh and Justin?"

Turning around once again Justin looked at his mom.

"I like her."


10 minutes later Justin was almost to her place, but he ran into a little snag. Looking in his rearview mirror eyeing the black Jeep behind him. The same car had been following him for about 5 blocks so he had no doubts that it was photographers. That worried him Gina had yet to see that part of his life and he didn't want to screw things up, especially that it was only their second time going out together. Looking at the clock on his dashboard he saw that he had 15 minutes to get to Gina's apartment and he was only 5 minutes away, giving him 10 minutes to loose these guys. Stopping at red light he looked around at his options. Restaurant, Book Store, Hotel. Alright, he thought, there's my chance. Turning the corner he pulled straight up the ramp to the hotel's front entrance, putting his car in park as he watch the Jeep pull over not to far away. Nosy bastards. Handing his keys over to the valet Justin walked into the hotel straight to the concierge desk, ignoring the glances from practically every person he walked by.

"Hello Mr. Timberlake. Will you be staying with us today?"

"Hi, umm actually I need a car."

"Excuse me? I'm not sure-"

"Do I have an account here, Olivia?" he asked reading her nametag.

"Yes sir of course you're always welcome."

"Ok, here's the problem. I'm being followed by paparazzi and I don't want them to see where I'm going so I want to leave my car here and borrow a courtesy one for a little while. Maybe until-"

"Is there a problem here?" An older man stepped up beside Olivia.

"Mr. Timberlake would like-"

"Right this way Mr. Timberlake." Stepping out from behind the desk the older man ushered Justin to a side entrance of the lobby and down some stairs which led them to a garage full of high end vehicles.

"Take your pick." The older said waving his hand towards the cars and jeeps in front of them. "The keys are already in them as well as all necessary papers. You can exit through there which will lead you the back of the property." the man continued mapping out the exit as if this was a normal occurance.

Smiling to the man, Justin thanks him. "You don't know how much trouble you just saved me."

Justin ran over the vehicle closest the exit, a black Mercedes SL, jumping in he started the car before even fully closing the door. Switching the gear into first he looked down at the clock seeing he had 5 minutes to spare. Perfect timing, he thought, who says you can't get $200,000 car in less than 10 minutes. Smiling Justin pulled off letting the tires screech and headed to his original destination.


Gina looked herself over in the mirror. The trip she had planned for her and Justin didn't involve anything fancy. So she just wore a pair of low rider Seven jeans and a white spaghetti strap top. She looked cute and comfortable. Picking up the cooler she packed she grabbed her keys and headed out the door. Hoping that Justin would enjoy what she had planned.


Justin pulled up just in time to see the doorman opening the door for Gina. Putting the car in park he quickly got out to help her with the all stuff she was carrying.

"Whoa. What cha got there?" Justin asked grabbing the cooler from her hands.

"That's a surprise." Gina said giving Justin a flirty wink.

Walking side by side the two headed towards the back of the car, placing the items in trunk, before getting inside.

"It's pretty warm out huh?" Justin commented as Gina strapped on her seatbelt.

"Yeah, but we don't have to worry about that." Gina smiled putting on her sunglasses.

"So where too? You never told me what plans you had in mind."

"Malibu baby."

"Malibu it is."

Pulling off ready for whatever her plans had in store, Justin felt nothing but happiness. Something he hadn't felt with a female in a long time.



About 40 minutes later Justin managed to the get them to the Malibu coast without being spotted once. Something he was very thankful for. Following Gina's direction he pulled up to a gate waving the key card she handed him over the sensor which allowed them to enter.

"Wow this place is nice." Justin said as they pulled into the driveway. The beachfront house was white surrounded by several different tropical flowers and plants. Causing it to look like something straight out of a Pottery Barn magazine, it had a very welcoming feel.

"Thank you. Come on let's get the food inside."

Justin quickly got out of the car as Gina removed her seat belt, meeting her on the other to open the door for her. Just like a gentlemen should.

Gina stepped out in front of him, Justin not moving a step.

"Hi." she said giggling at their closeness.

"Hey."

Without hestiation Justin leaned forward and placed a soft kiss on her lips. Something he wanted to do the entire way there.

Gina bit her bottom lip shyly and grabbed onto Justin's hand "Come on."

Walking inside Justin immediately loved the chic decor. He felt right at home and so comfortable in a matter of seconds. After a quick tour the two headed to the kitchen to get the food that Gina had packed ready for the grill.


"Do you want me to start the burgers now?" Justin called into the house from the back deck.

"Sure."

Gina just finished preparing them a pitcher of Ice Tea spiked with some bacardi lemon .

Both of them had changed into some light relaxing beach wear, so they would comfortable in the hot California sun. Justin wearing a blue pair of Hawaiian beach shorts and white tank and Gina had on a red bikini with just white loose fitting Capri pants.

"Hope you're thirsty." Gina set down the pitcher on the table already set up with chip, dips and other amenities. Pouring a glass she handed it over to Justin watching him a take a sip. "Too strong?"

"Nah, its real good."

"Good." Gina smiled taking a sip of her own as Justin flipped over a burger.

"This is really nice." he said watching her look out to the ocean. He started to wonder where things where going between them but quickly pushed that thought away. He didn't want to ruin a good thing by over analyzing it. Whatever was happening he decided just to go with it.



After a delicious meal, courtesy of chef Timberlake, the two headed down towards the shore to watch the sunset. It was still pretty warm outside so Justin decided to leave his tank top behind, very pleasing to Gina's eyes.

"So are you excited about your new album?" Gina asked continuing the conversation they had earlier.

"Yeah, I love the feel it has going so far."

Justin loved the interest she had in his work. She didn't seem fazed by the whole celebrity thing, which probably had to do with her up bringing, but at the same time like to hear about what he was doing. He could tell she was truly interested.

"And what feeling would that be?" Gina asked curiously.

Justin simply stated "Sex." causing Gina to smile as she looked towards him with questioning eyes.

"It deals with sex in a genuine way." he continued. "I mean, how do you feel when you're having sex?"

"That depends." Gina looked down at the sand before looking back into his eyes and continuing. "I think it's something very umm how can I say this. Animalistic. It's something about having that physical connection with someone that feels indescrible. I love it."

Justin smiled, he knew exactly what she meant.

"So sex has never been taboo for you?" Gina asked

"Hell, no! I enjoy it and praise it and I embrace it and I celebrate it - openly, freely and fun-ly... if that's even a word."

Gina laughed at Justin excitement on the subject. "Exactly."

The two where quiet for a few seconds, both thinking over the conversation they just had and what it meant. Gina for one wanted more and more with each second of spending time with him to take things further. But with the connection they had going on and the fun they where having. She didn't want to rush things and regret them later. Then again she wondered just how long they would wait. Feeling Justin let go of her hand she look up towards him to see a sneaky smile on his face.

"What are you thinking?" she asked as they both stop walking and stood face to face.

"Oh nothing. This beach is private right?"

"Yeah why?"

Looking up down the beach Justin spotted only one other family in the distance before turning his attention back towards Gina.

"It still hot huh?"

"Yes, very." Gina watched as Justin took a step towards her. "What are you doing?"

"Going for a swim."

Before Gina could say another word Justin picked her up by her legs, throwing her over his shoulder. Two seconds later they both where submerged under water.

"I'm so gonna kick your ass!" Gina commented as Justin laughed splashing water her way. She tried to swim towards him but he quickly went under. She felt like he was shark and she was in Openwater! Twirling around she felt him grab the back of her leg before popping up in front of her.

"Hi." he said all smiles.

"Come here." Gina reached out for Justin as he swam closer to her, wrapping her feet behind him she curled her toes on his shorts and pulled hard before pushing his head under water. As fast as she could Gina made her way towards shore laughing the entire way. She was almost there when Justin grabbed her from behind sending both their bodies into the sand, his landing pratically onto of hers.

"You're all wet." he said pushing some of her hair out of her face.

"So are you."

With the sun setting beautifully behind them Justin bowed his head kissing Gina like he never had before, all of his emotions sweeping through the both of them, intensifying the kiss. Gina felt the softness in Justin kiss and all that was behind it. At first she hesitated but after a few seconds she let go, her hand creeping up his side pulling him closer. They both where so lost in it they didn't notice the mother and child nearing.

"Come here Lucky."

Justin smiled at the sound of the little boy's voice as did Gina. Bending her head back as Justin looked up they saw the young boy chasing his dog not too far away from them followed by an older womanwho was trying to not look their way but had a smile on her face none the less.

"I think we should head back." Gina said as Justin slowly got up, pulling her up as well.

"Yeah."

Walking hand in hand the two headed back towards Gina's house smiling but not saying a word. Just enjoying each other company and going where ever the night would lead them.

© LaBellaAmor, JNB, 2007



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story