Author's Chapter Notes:
Thanks for reading and reviewing! Sorry I'm such a slacker, writers block is killing me! <3

 

I was surprised when the door opened and Star Girl walked in with a duffle bag. I wasn’t so sure she’d come back, but then I saw my mother following closely behind her and now it all makes sense. Of course my mother wouldn’t let Ash go back to her apartment on her own. There’s no possible way she’d be that stupid. I’m not the only one that thinks we would never see her again if she left.

She didn’t say anything the whole ride to our new home. I can’t tell if she’s scared or annoyed, it seems like some combination. My mother talked about how wonderful this place is the whole way there. She also told us at least a hundred times how we’re doing the right thing and all that shit. I wasn’t listening to her. All I want to do is get high. I should have got high one more time before we left.

The car stopped outside the building that looks just like a house somewhere in Connecticut. We are in Connecticut; I think I saw a sign. It’s in the middle of nowhere and this place looks like something out of a horror flick.

“Are you serious?” I asked the question. This can’t be serious.

Star Girl started laughing hysterically. She hasn’t said a word for the past hour but for some reason she thinks the three words I just said are the funniest words she ever heard.

“It’s not funny. You’re kidding, right? You’ve got to be fucking kidding.”

“Justin, sweetie, this is one of the best rehab centers in the world.”

“It’s also the house from Psycho,” I added. Ashlee is still laughing, “Shut the fuck up!”

“Justin! Don’t you dare talk to her like that!” my mother shouted. 

“I told you so!” Ashlee finally decided to use her words like a big girl, “You’re a fucking dipshit. You think everything is going to be a fucking holiday. I told you it was going to be a shit hole. But you don’t fucking listen.”

“Alright, both of you need to stop, get out of the car and grab your bags. This isn’t an option, you’re here. Let’s go.”

I was more than a little surprised when Ashlee actually listened and got out of the car. The laughing stopped too, what the fuck did my mother say to her? Whatever it is I wish I knew because for some reason my mother now has some kind of control over her. I guess I wish I could have that control over her too.

Sometimes a building looks like a shit box on the outside but on the inside it’s been newly remodeled. That is not the case. It’s even creepier inside. “Well good afternoon!” an enthusiastic lady said the second we entered the building, “Hello, I’m Jenna. How are you? Welcome.  You are going to really enjoy your time here.”

I looked back when I heard Ashlee laughing again and couldn’t help but chuckle myself. I’m sure we’ll really enjoy our time here, lady.

“Justin, you can follow me to your room and Ashlee if you would like to follow Samantha she can take you to your room.”

Samantha went one way but Ashlee followed me and this other lady. My mother is following behind closely. This is a new experience for all of us, well all of us except Ash I guess. We’re all a little confused; Ash is just confused all the time anyway. The first lady stopped, what was her name? Jenna? I don’t give a fuck. “You can follow Samantha Ashlee, I’ll be taking Justin to his room.”

“I don’t WANNA FOLLOW SAMANTHA!!!” she screamed. Holy shit that was loud.

“Why the fuck aren’t we in the same room? We need the same room.”

“Oh, well I’m sorry darlin’ but the rooms are single occupancy only.” Jenna said running her hands through her dark brown hair nervously.

“Are you talking to me? Because I’m not your darling and I sure as fuck am not staying in my own room. You know where I could have my own room? At my FUCKING APARTMENT!”

“All right Ashlee, calm down,” my mother placed a hand on her shoulder. I half expected Ash to push her away but she didn’t, for some reason that touch really calmed her down.

“They um, would like to share a room Miss Jenna, I’m sure that won’t be a problem.” Jenna nodded her head as my mother spoke. She’s just got control over everyone, doesn’t she?

“Well then follow me,” she said leading us to the room in silence. She just stood there waiting for someone to say something. What does she want me to tell her what a beautiful place this is, how happy we are to be here? Fuck that. This is going to be hell. “I’ll let you get settled. We’ll have our first session in about an hour.”

“Oh wow, well golly I can’t wait,” Ashlee faked excitement while the lady left the room, “What a fucking bitch.”

“Now Ashlee, she’s just doin’ her job,” my mother spoke as she closed the door so the lady couldn’t hear.

“Well she has a shitty job then.” Ash said before falling on the bed, “Ugh, fuck. This bed is all lumpy, I call this side!”

“Alright, I’m going to get you two get settled. Remember that this is all for you, to make you get better. I know it’s going to be hard, but you need to work hard so this will happen for you. The harder you work the easier it will be, and the faster you get to leave. So make sure you do your best and we’ll come visit as soon as we can.”

I headed to my mother to give her a hug and thank her for bringing us here. Obviously I didn’t want to thank her but I’ve learned a long time ago life is a lot easier if I show her some manners. My mother stood at the door, looking at Ashlee. It was an awkward moment until Ash stood up and gave my mother a quick hug. While my mother tried to embrace her longer she whispered something in Ashlee’s ear. Ash nodded her head and my mother said goodbye one last time before leaving.

I fell on the bed, “NO! I said I got this fucking side, move!” Ash shouted the second my ass hit the bed.

“For fuck’s sake, chill out. I was sitting down.” I moved while she tried to push me away. 

Neither of us said anything for a while. We just lay on the bed looking up at the ceiling. I don’t know exactly what I got myself into but I know she has some kind of a clue. All I know is this place is from a horror movie and it’s not even dark out yet. “So now what?”

“Now what?” Ash giggled, never removing her gaze from the ceiling, “Now we figure out a way to get the fuck out of here. Dude, there’s like a hundred ways we can escape. This place is so old we could probably just push the wall and it’d fall down.”

“Yeah, I’m sure we could just push the wall down,” I answered sarcastically, “Maybe we should give it a chance.”

“Uh huh, sure thing,” she almost sounds like she’s actually listening to me. Obviously she’s not, but she sounds like it. “I got some blow,” she spoke nonchalantly, almost as if it’s not a big deal that she brought some blow into a drug rehab center.

“What?” I shouted.

“Look, if you’re going to be so fucking loud and get us figured out then get the fuck out of here,” she shouted in a whisper. “Do you want some or are you going to be a fucking wuss?”

“Obviously I want some,” I answered, watching as Ashlee pulled her jeans down her pants. Of course she can’t have her pants on while she does anything, I’m surprised she’s made it this long. “How do you sneak shit in?”

“They didn’t even check anything. Dumbasses. They’re one of those new age places that’s all about trust. Fuck that,” she said before standing up and trying to push the dresser over the door. “Are you going to help or just lay there like an idiot?”

I stood up and helped her push the dresser over the door, “No locks?”

“Obviously they don’t have locks on the doors, we could be doing drugs in here or something.”

I laughed and fell back on the bed as Ash reached over and grabbed the small bag of powder from her duffle bag, “Where did you get it, at your house?”

“Yeah. Your mother is too trusting too. She stayed in the living room while I got my stuff together.” She said before pulling her shirt off. “Come on, I don’t have a mirror.”

I’m not exactly sure what she means by that. It’s hardly a big deal if she has a mirror or not. I can snort it from anything, or anywhere. Oh. She’s pulling my clothes off, now I get it.  Star Girl sprinkled a line between my abs and snorted it quickly. She can’t control herself; she’s weaker than I am. Then she tossed the bag and me and fell on her back. She rolled her eyes when I didn’t do anything and grabbed the bag, pouring a line in her cleavage, “Snort it,” she said as if I were an idiot.

I’m not an idiot.

So, I did what I knew I should do, and felt the rush within seconds, “Fuck.”

“Me. Fuck me, come on,” she said while pulling my boxers off and straddling my waist, “You’re so fucking clueless.”

“Take off your fucking panties, idiot. And I’m the clueless one?” she’s here trying to ride me with her underwear on.

“Fuck you! No fuck me and then I’ll fuck you. Wait. What?”

“Just shut up and ride it bitch,” I answered and she did what she was told. She sure as fuck did like she was told. Fuck. She’s riding me like a fucking bull.

I moved my hands do massage her breast and she leaned over me with her tits in my face. It was only a matter of time before she started screaming. “Shut up,” I said as I put my hand over her mouth, “Shut the fuck up they’re going to hear you.”

“I don’t give a shit! You feel so fucking good,” she screamed again as she climaxed and then fell down on the bed. “We need to hide it somewhere,” she said, immediately changing her mood to paranoid, “We need to hide it somewhere. Where can we hide it? Justin listen to me, where?”

“I don’t know, under the mattress.”

“Under the mattress? You’re an idiot. No! OK, here. In my shoe! It’ll be in my shoe. Come on, we have to go to that meeting.”

“What?” I jumped up, now I’m the paranoid one, “We can’t go to a meeting, we’re fucked up.”

“We have to go or they’ll come get us and take our stuff and I don’t want them to take our stuff cause then we won’t have any more stuff and they can take our stuff if we don’t have anymore stuff.”

“What the fuck are you saying???”

“I don’t know!” she sounds like she’s going to cry any second. “What am I saying? What are we going to do? Why are you crying? I mean why am I crying. Wait, what?”

I ran my hand through my hair. She’s completely worthless when she’s stoned, completely worthless. At least I kind of know what’s happening. “Just get your shit together, we have to go.”

“My shit is so together. Wait, what shit? Did I shit somewhere? No.”

“Just shut up Ash, we have to go to the fucking meeting. Just try to act normal.” I moved the dresser out of the way and we wandered through the house until someone pointed us in the right direction. Then we wandered around some more until someone actually brought us to the session already in progress.

“They already started,” the girl taking us into the room whispered, “So just go ahead and sit down, try not to interrupt.”

“Sorry!” Ashlee shouted, so much for trying to sneak in unnoticed. “We got lost! Can you believe it? We took a wrong turn and got way lost. Hi.”

I grabbed onto her hand and led her to a seat so hopefully she’ll shut the fuck up.

“It’s alright. Come on in. We were just going to go around and introduce ourselves. Please say your name and why you’re here. I’ll go first. My name is Michelle Beckett. I have fifteen years experience working in this exact drug rehab center. Go ahead, you can start.”

She’s looking at me. Shit. OK, just tell her your name. What the fuck is my name? “I’m Atticus Finch.”

“Why are you here?”

“I’m addicted to strawberries.” People are laughing. Why are they laughing? It’s not funny. “Why are you laughing? This is fucking serious.”

“OK, thank you Atticus.” That lady said, I guess I’m done. Thank god. Star Girl’s turn, fuck.

“Hi. I’m Daisy Buchanan. I’m here because he shot my dog.”

“It had rabies! I had to!” I shouted.

“You did not! It didn’t have rabies it just ate an Alka-Seltzer.” She said before looking around the room, “He did. Do you want to go swimming? We should go swimming.”

“OK. Thank you Daisy, and Atticus. We’ll get back to you two in a little bit, let’s go on for now.”



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: doggiestyle girlontop drugsex druggiej kitchensex rehab