Author's Chapter Notes:

So... you probably didn't think I'd actually update this so quick but whoa... look at me :) haha Here's some more, thanks for the awesome reviews. I'm glad you're liking the  coked up craziness. lol 

 

Horrible Language and drugs are bad! :) 

 

This would be a lot easier if the room wasn’t spinning. Even more easier if the guy questioning me would slow down and stop screaming, not even to mention if he would stop floating around the room like a ghost. I have no idea what’s going on. I know I was living the past weeks or months or years in my own world with Star Girl. I know that that life was interrupted when these assholes kicked the door in and took us out like we’re fucking homeless people living in an old warehouse.

It’s cold and I didn’t even have a jacket and it was snowing and did I mention I’m coked out of my fucking mind? I feel like my whole body is about to explode and I can’t do anything but listen to this bastard…

“Justin!”

“WHAT?” I shouted back, “Stop fucking screaming.”

“Do you know how much trouble you’re in?”

I licked my lips and looked around the room. There’s nothing but a table and two chairs, I’m sitting in one and this guy is sitting across from me. We’re in a police office, so I assume I’m in a bit of trouble. “Not exactly,” I answered softly. “I want my lawyers.”

“You really are fucked up out of your mind. Dude, what happened to you? It’s me, Ryan, your fucking lawyer.”

Ryan, my lawyer. Shit I remember him. He’s been my lawyer for as long as I can remember.  We’re friends too, or at least we used to be. I don’t think I have any friends anymore, except maybe Stargirl. Although, I’m pretty sure she’s not going to be my friend after all of this.  We went to Lakers games together. I think he was one of the few real friends, or he could have been one of the bastards that used me for the courtside seat, “Hey man, what’s up?”

“You’ve got to be fucking kidding me.”

“Well I can’t see you. Would you stay still and stop floating around the room?”

“What are you on?” I started to answer but he held up a hand, “Don’t answer that right now. How the fuck am I going to get you out of this?”

“Work your magic. Where’s Stargirl?”

“I have no idea who that is. Look, you need to sober up, have some coffee or something.”

I pushed the mug away; it’s funny that he thinks a cup of coffee will sober me up. “Where is she?”

“The girl? I don’t know, she’s out making her one phone call? Who gives a shit, we need to focus here.”

I laughed at him because I can’t focus on my name much less how we’re going to get me out of this shit. Instead, I walked out of the room on a mission to find Star Girl. It wasn’t hard to find her; she was leaning against the wall harassing an officer.

“You have one phone call,” he told her.

“I don’t want a phone call.”

“You should call somebody.”

“I don’t have anybody to call.” Why is she giving this guy attitude, she’s worse off than I am.

“Everybody has somebody to call. What about your mother?”

“I don’t have a mother.”

“Everybody has a mother.”

“Not me,” she crossed her arms and leaned back further.

“Well then, who raised you?”

“Wolves. Wolves and monkeys and rats and alligators. They took turns, like each month was a new animal. Pigeons took a month too, and bears and then there was that crazy month with the hippos.”

I thought that was my cue to step in since this guy looks like he’s about to lock her up just for being a smartass. “Just call someone.”

“I don’t want to call anybody. I take care of myself. I’ll trade you though, you can have my one phone call if I can have my funnel cake.”

I took a deep breath, “Can we have a minute alone?” I asked the officer. We should probably get our stories straight. I don’t even know what the fuck I’m doing here. Since when is it a felony to get a little coked out? How’d they just come into her house like that? Where’s the fucking paper thingy they need. Damn, I wish I wasn’t so fucked up right now and I could fight this shit.

“Absolutely not,” the officer crossed his arms over his chest, trying to act tough, “If you think you’re getting any special treatment because of who you are…”

“Dude, fuck you. I’m not asking for any special treatment,” I turned to Star Girl mid sentence, or at least where she used to be; now she slid down to sit on the floor. I couldn’t tell you why, especially since there’s a bench two feet away from her. I sat down next to her and spoke softly so that bastard couldn’t hear, “We need to talk about…”

“About how you’re an idiot?” she broke in, “About how you’re a complete moron who calls your mother from my fucking phone? You couldn’t have used your cell phone? You couldn’t have used the fucking pay phone we were at a few minutes earlier?”

“You told me to call her!”

“I was coked out of my mind! Why would you listen to me?”

“So was I, don’t blame me!”

“Stop yelling,” she’s back to the whining, “I’m going to crash soon, do you have anything?”

“No, are you serious?” I whispered as she buried her head in her knees, “I didn’t exactly have a chance to grab the stash.”

“Oh, cause its my fault now? You were on my fucking roof. I should have let you jump…” she finished under her breath.

“Great, I’m glad we got that out in the open.” I answered. What the fuck is that supposed to mean? That’s fucked up.

“Excuse me,” she called out to the officer, “can we go home now?”

“That’s highly unlikely sweetheart.”

“I left my stove on,” she lied. She’s not even trying to sell it; she’s just spilling out the lies. “I could light the whole building on fire.”

“Someone will take care of it,” he answered.

“I don’t even have any fucking pants on and it’s fucking cold!”

“Why don’t you get off the floor then?” he asked, “You can follow me into the questioning room.”

“Oh can I? Really? How exciting!” she answered sarcastically and pulled her legs even closer to her chest, “Don’t I have rights? I’m stuck here in my undies!”

“They’re cute at least, superman,” the officer answered as he sat down at his desk and flipped through some papers.

“That’s like… sexual harassment isn’t it?” she asked me but seemed to get over it quickly before she started whining again, “Can I go home now?”

I’m sure she continued whining but I couldn’t hear it anymore. All I could hear was my mother, “Where is he?” she screamed over and over again. I was scared to face her, scared to stand up and see her. I know I’m not looking too good right now, and the last thing I want is for my mother to realize how fucked up I really am. I looked over at Star Girl who was still whining, I couldn’t hear her but her lips were moving. It wouldn’t surprise me if there weren’t any actual words coming out, she may have forgotten how to talk. That would be amazing if she forgot how to talk, I don’t think I’m that lucky.

I took a deep breath and stood up, because I had to. My mom would have found me anyway. I wasn’t prepared for that look on her face and as soon as I saw it I wanted to sit back down and hide. She ran over to me and pulled me into a hug with all her might. Either she got really strong or I got really weak. She’s crying a lot, I don’t know if it’s good crying or bad crying.

“I just think I should be able to go home,” Stargirl whined and made her way to the officer at his desk, “I didn’t do anything wrong. Are you going to arrest me or are you going to send me home? I mean really, you have no right to arrest…”

“Just shut up, get in the room!” he shouted, apparently he’s had enough.

“Or?”

“Or you’ll go to fucking jail. Do you understand how much shit you’re in? You don’t. I tried to help you, I tried to make sure you got your one phone call but you don’t want it. You don’t give a shit, so we’ll see how much you care when you’re in a cell for the next couple years. Let’s go!” He grabbed onto her arm and pulled her away.

“Are you alright? Sweetie, it’s so good to see you. Is everything ok?” my mother continued talking. She’s probably been talking the whole time.

 I’m getting fucking claustrophobic.  “Where are they taking her?”

My mother looked at me, then at Ashlee then back at me again. “I don’t know Justin.”

“She doesn’t think before she speaks Ma, and she’s fucked up. She doesn’t know what she’s saying and she doesn’t have a lawyer…”

“Alright, come on,” she grabbed onto my hand and led me into the other room. We stood in a room watching a TV screen recording Star Girl and the officer in another room.

She paced around the room, looking around for who knows what. “Take a seat,” he told her.

“Where would you like me to take it?” she rolled her eyes and leaned against the wall, “I should be able to go home because I don’t even know why I’m here. I’m a good girl and I have rights… it’s not like I’m in Mexico or like fucking China. I’m in American and I have rights! I’m innocent until proven guilty.”

“Then let’s get you a drug test and we can prove that you’re guilty.”

“Yeah! Except no. See, I don’t have to do that cause I have rights and stuff.”

“But not a lawyer since you didn’t want to make that call, you’ll have a court appointed…”

“I would rather… appoint…. Myself as a lawyer.” She said before making her way over to the chair and finally sitting down, “Go ahead, let’s get this over with so I can go home.”

“Great,” he said as he placed a notebook on the table, “What are you on?”

“A chair. On the floor, next to a table in a room in a building that you took me to, in the city, with the snow, in a big house, with a cat, and a monkey, and a grandma and everyone is sleeping.”

“OK,” he answered. Not even I’m following her now, “Where did you meet Justin Timberlake?”

“On the roof. Where did you meet Justin Timberlake?”

“Are you aware that he was considered missing for the last three months?”

“It’s better than being dead, right?” she chuckled, “Do you think I stole him? Do you think I held him against his will and made him fuck me? Do you think I’m like this crazy Fan girl? I don’t even know any of his songs. Can I go now?”

“No. How did you get him to stay with you?”

“I tied him up and locked the door. And then I fed him through a mail slot. Any more awesome questions or can I go home?”

“This isn’t right,” my mother shook her head and headed towards the room. I followed her even though I have no clue what she’s planning on doing, “It’s not fair ya’ll are questioning her now. She doesn’t know what she’s sayin’. Ryan, you need to get in there and represent her. This isn’t fair.”

“She doesn’t know what she’s saying,” I said.

“Well obviously not Justin, you just look at her. She’s not thinking straight. She’s a friend of yours we gotta take care of her. She’s not even wearing any pants, they’re not even going to give her pants?” I do love my mother. It’s just like her to give Star Girl all the hope in the world. My mother went right into that room and grabbed onto Ashlee’s hand, “Come on Sugar, you don’t need to be spoken to like that. We need to get you some pants. How are ya’ll not going to give the girl pants?”

“I just want my funnel cake,” she whined.

“I know you do darling, we need to get you cleaned up,” my mother said as she pulled Ash into a hug. How does my mother know she wants a funnel cake, and more importantly why the fuck is Ash still on the damn funnel cake. Why can’t she just get over it already?

“OK, I don’t hug though,” Stargirl said as she tried to get out of my mother’s grip. “Atticus, I don’t hug, get her off me.”

 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: doggiestyle girlontop drugsex druggiej kitchensex rehab