Author's Chapter Notes:
here's two, let me know what you think.
TWO

She sat on the edge of the bed and watched him quietly as he showered. He would glance at her through the mirror from time to time as he moved the soap around his hard and chiseled body. Her light blue eyes traveled down his hardened body, mentally taking note of some of the new scars. He had new black ink on his skin; they looked old but she knew his body better than he did.

William Rast had finally come home.

That lazy smiled returned to her face as she thought about what they would do after he got out of the shower. Her love hadn’t been dipped into since he left her six years ago, she was more than ready for him to drink from her well. Of course she was approached, she was a beautiful girl but no one could ever trump him and no one would ever have her but him. She rubbed her thigh with the tips of her fingers, brushing the soft yellow material off of her as she readjusted her position. She needed him.

But, just like William Rast style, he would make her wait.

She ran her thin fingers through her mane but continued to watch him as he stepped out from the shower, wrapping the white towel around his lower half. She closed her eyes and took in the smell of soap as the thin curtains danced in front of the open window. She parted her lips slightly as she remembered their first chance meeting. She belonged to him from that moment on; he couldn’t have gotten rid of her if he tried.

She was twelve at the time, he was fourteen. She looked cute that day too. Her long brown hair was pulled into two pony tails, completed with two stands of red ribbon. She wore a white, short sundress, her favorite, as she moved slowly beside her mother. He caught her eye as he was being pushed out of the general store and screamed at by the owner.

“I told you not to come back here Rast! Next time I catch you stealing, it’ll be your head boy!”

The young William laughed loudly as he wiped off her shirt and began to head off toward her and her mother. She twirled her hair around her finger and bit her lip as she watched him move, she was captivated. For the first time, her body began to respond to a boy by tightening severely. Her breath caught in her throat when he looked at her.

Her mouth hung open as they continued to stare at each other as he passed by. Her mother grabbed her and pushed her into her side as he smiled at her. She lifted her hand and waved gently as she smiled back, sending her mother into a rage. Her mother pushed the girl roughly in front of her and then grabbed her by the arm and led her into the store. The young girl smiled to herself for the rest of the shopping trip, not really paying any attention to her mother’s words to stay away from the Rast boy.

She soon wondered away from her over protective mother and stepped outside of the store. She walked over to the swinging chair that the owner had placed outside of the store and sat down. She started swinging slowly, dragging the tips of her toes on the wood beneath her as she watched the towns’ people mill about. She sucked on her teeth as she glanced about but gasped when someone sat next to her.

He smiled at her as he sucked on a piece of long, dried up grass. She took a deep breath and gulped, grabbing some more of her hair and twisting it around her finger; something she did when she was nervous. He flipped his much larger hand over, revealing his palm but kept it on his thigh as he watched her, not saying a word.

She raised her smaller hand and slid it slowly over toward him, her chest rising and falling quickly as she did so. She laid it gently into his hand, smiling softly as her body temperature rose. He took his free hand and ran his fingers along the smooth skin of her hand, smiling all the while.

“William.” He finally said.

“Megan.” She squeaked out.

He ran his tongue over his teeth suggestively and then placed her hand back in her lap. He stood and ran his rough hand down her pretty, young face, causing her eyes to shutter and a soft moan to escape her lips. He smiled at her one last time and then turned and walked away from her. She stood to her feet, for some reason she wanted to run after him, but she didn’t. She stood right where she was and vowed to the heavens above that he would be her husband one day.

They had been inseparable since then. She quickly made the transition from girl to woman with him that following summer, screaming out in passion as he milked her body for the first time in the meadow. They linked hands as she cried from the mixture of pleasure and pain. He kissed her gently as he laid on top of her and his body went limp inside of her.

That was love.

But her mother wouldn’t have it. That woman did everything in her power to keep her young daughter from the degenerate. She even locked the young Megan in her bedroom at night, not knowing that William had already loosened the screen on her window for her. She fought with her daughter for two long years before she finally gave up, tears streaming down her face as she watched her daughter walk out of the front door for that last time. She loved her, but she couldn’t watch her throw her life away. When she closed the front door, it would be forever and she told Megan that.

But Megan left anyway.

She opened her eyes and rejoined the present when his loud footsteps fractured her memory. She smiled and bit her lip as he moved from the bathroom and toward her. She backed her way up to the head board, her eyes never leaving his as he dropped the towel from his waste and began to crawl toward her. She gasped when she felt his body on top of her; six years is a long time.

Her legs instantly wrapped themselves around his waist, her dress riding up her naturally tanned thighs, giving him a peak of her black underwear. He ran his rough hand down her thigh as he cocked his head to side, watching her gasp lightly and shut her eyes when his fingers hit the black material. With one swift move he removed the thin lace, leaving her just as bare as he was. She lifted up just enough to throw the yellow sundress over her head and to the floor, exposing her naked body to him.

He played with her warm center, rubbing her slowly as he watched the pleasure wash over her beautiful face. He had dreamed of this moment, when he would finally be by her side again. His body tensed when his name escaped from her plump lips, the pure sound of her voice bringing him to his brink. She widened her thighs, begging him to enter her, needing to feel him once again inside.

The sweet, warm summer air entered the open window and kissed their skin as William connected them, pushing deep into her body. She pinched the skin on his shoulder blades as he moved inside of her, claiming her as his own again. He lowered his head to her neck, finding the warmth and comfort that he had been looking for and continued to work her as she wrapped her long arms around him.

The familiar, lovely pressure began to build in her body as he started to hit her spot. It started in the pit of her stomach and then moved to her chest as the waves of emotion and ecstasy washed over the rest of her body. Her screams and moans got louder as his force became harder and harder; they were so close. He grabbed a fistful of her dark hair that had spilled over the white pillows and grabbed her lips with his own as the pressure began to release itself.

They exploded within each other for the first time since he had gone away six years ago. Their harsh breathing and loud screams mingled together in the air as their bodies climaxed together. He fell against her bare chest as her body naturally tightened around him, draining him of his liquid. And soon, as the summer air soothed them, they fell into their old rhythm. He breathed softly on top of her as he slept; she played with the hairs on the nape of his neck as she stared at the ceiling.

She felt the lazy smile coming on again.

She kissed the side of his head several times and closed her eyes as she took deep breaths, never wanting to forget the way that he smelled. She rested a hand on his lower back and closed her eyes again as the soft chirps of the birds outside lulled her into a slumber. Even when she slept, she dreamed of him, even though he was right there again, by her side. No woman had ever been so in love with a man like she was with him.

And finally, William Rast was home.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: williamrast southernj