Author's Chapter Notes:
COMMENTS.. well ya know - ARE LOVE!

Never tell Justin when your on vacation, that’s rule one. I laughed to myself as we sat in his jeep waiting for Dre to take the luggage over to the private jet’s belly to be stowed away for the flight.

It was now the second day into my two week long vacation, to which Justin had said that we were taking a vacation down to Virginia Beach, part of the reason was he wanted to go back to the studios he worked on his first album in to get inspired for something different, something more raw is what he said.

When he said raw my mind went straight to the gutter like it had the past couple days or so since I had told him in our little way that I wanted to if anything try this out, see if their was reason beyond our stunt. Besides being stupidly drunk and mad at the opposite sex that night.

“You ready,” I heard him say from the driver seat as he squeezed my hand taking me out of my day dreaming and I nodded as he than let go of my hand and we opened our doors and headed for the jet.

Never being in one before I stopped when I got through the entrance and was in awe I felt Justin bump into me before he chuckled and held my hips and whispered in my ear.

“Never been on one of these before,” his voice made a tingle go down my spin as I said nope softly and he pushed me towards a seat by the window and he sat across from me putting our stuff on the seats across the way.

“If you’ve never been on one of these before than I take you’ve also never joined the mile high club either,” he said with an evil glint to his eyes watching me blush for second I decided to play games with Mr. Timberlake.

“What makes you say that,” I questioned and saw him stop with a dead pan face looking straight at me.

“You have,” he asked me.

Shrugging slightly I grinned with the same evil glint that was in his eye.

“Why you gotta play me like that,” he said making me laugh out loud with a tilt of my head before I licked my lips and told him, “You see I could or couldn’t be a member of that club already and well, you’ll never find out,” I said ending the part of my sentence in a sing song voice.

What I wasn’t expecting though was him pulling me off the chair and leading be to another part of the plane before he threw me on the couch like seat and hovered over me.

“We could make sure I knew,” he said with a grin and wiggle of his eyebrows to which I placed my hands on his chest and grabbed his shirt and pulled him in for a quick kiss before I laughed.

Looking at me weirdly I placed my hand on his face and shook my head.

“I’ve never done it on a plane and sorry but I’m never doing it on one either,” I said with a grin like a kid who had been caught doing something wrong, but was trying to buy themselves out it with a cuteness factor.

I saw him take a breath before all of sudden he let himself go and fell on top of me making me groan out a breath not expecting his weight.

“Good,” he whispered in my ear as he placed his hands on my sides and tickle them with my fingers making me squirm.

“What would you have done had i really had,” I asked him and all I did was feel him roll his hips against mine in answer.

“You’d think I’d let you,” I asked him and that was all it took before his lips came on to mine with force as he placed one hand on my face and deepened it a little bit more before he pulled back and started kissing my cheek than my jaw line and as he got to my ear he whispered.

“Oh theirs no question, we would have done something,” his breath tickled my neck as he kissed down my jaw, as felt a shiver go down my spine.

Kissing my neck he got to my collar bone and kissed and sucked on that spot till I moved my hips against his that were still rubbing into mine and let out a soft moan of pleasure.

“Hey love birds it time to stop with the love making and come sit down,” We heard Dre’s voice as he came on to the plane and sat in his seat.

Blushing I pushed at Justin as he kissed back up my neck on the other side than my jaw before he kissed my cheek my temple and my forehead before I started to giggle when he kissed my nose and I saw him wiggle his eyebrows at me. Than as he pulled me up he kissed me in a slowly and almost drug inducing kiss I hadn’t ever had before, and before I knew what hit me I was sitting in the same seat I was before that all had happened.

Blinking I looked over a Justin who was staring at my collar bone that was showing from my the v- neck shirt I was wearing with a smug grin on his face. I tilted my head in question at him and he just chuckled and turned his head to look at the window, though the grin never left his face.

Digging into my bag as I felt us start to head down the run way, I grabbed the hand held mirror out of its pocket and angled it to the place where he had been looking. My mouth dropped open in shock as I looked at the mark and tiny ones around it.

“Justin,” I said in a soft but hard squeak as I saw the hickey that had come from our little escapaeds.

“What,” he said turning to look at me and than saw I was holding a mirror and found what he had left.

“Oh come on you brought a scarf,” he said as he began to chuckle till I tired to kick him but being to far apart I just kicked the air making him chuckle more.

“I think its cute,” he said as the plane started to take off.

“I think you owe me one of your own,” I said with a slight glare of my eyes to which I saw him gulp but than smile at me.

“I hope you know what your getting into with that request,” he said.

“Its not a request, it’s a damn well promise,” I told him as I felt us reach flying altitude and my ears popped a little.

“Bring it on Mrs. Timberlake,” he said bring the last part to slow pace and he drug it out.

--

The trip was about three hours and we were only down an hour and half. Justin and I had stared at each other for a good minute and half after our little make out session and me finding the hickey on my chest.

Looking around I saw Dre had past out and was now snoring in his chair, Justin looked like he was a sleep but I wasn’t for sure.

Unbuckling my sheet belt I walked the two steps over to him and looked at his face looking out the window, but his eyes were closed. Getting an evil grin to my face I placed my knees on either side of him on the seat and hovered over his legs and bottom half as I placed my hands on the arm rest to steady myself.

Holding still for a moment to make sure he wasn’t gonna wake up I started to kiss from his ear lob down his neck to his own collar bone as I started to do the same thing he had done earlier. Jumping when I felt him move but not much as his arms wrapped around waist as he pulled me closer and had me sit on his lap.

I looked up at him from the corner of my eye as he titled is head to my ear, “You could have woke me up to do this,” he groaned as I slightly bit his flesh before I shook my head and pulled away enough to say against his ear.

“What would be the fun in that,” when the words had left my mouth I felt my face be pulled to his as he leaned back into his seat and kissed me till I was dizzy and than continued the assault on my neck than down to my other side of my collar bone but I pulled his face up before he could get that far and kissed him again.

We were lost in each other when we hit an air pocket of turbulence and I clung to him in fright.

“Sorry bout that folks but it looks like were heading into a little rain storm, please make sure your buckled up and save and will get through this quick and easy,” the captain came on the little speaker and said.

Holding my head against Justin’s shoulder as I held to him as the turbulence hit the plan a little more and we started to hear and see the rain drops on the plane and windows I felt him start to rub my back softly as he hummed feeling me tense up at the shaking of the plane.

I love to travel and I love airplanes, and I loved going into airports cause as I told Justin they always spelt like coffee and I’d rather smell it than drink it any day. But turbulence and air pockets I hated with a passion.

After a few more minutes the plan started to just fly again with the light sounds of rain and I felt my body relax again and Justin stopped humming but said, “you ok now.”

Nodding I moved my head from his shoulders and gave him a soft kiss on his lips, “thank you,” I said and blushed when he smiled and than kissed my nose.

“Anytime,” he whispered.

Figuring he’d let me go since the turbulence was over I was surprised when I felt him unbuckle his seat belt and pull me up with him making me lock my legs around his waist as he went back to the couch like seat we had been at and laying down against it where I had been earlier he let me lay against him as he pulled the blanket he had picked up along the way and covered us with it.

“Are we suppose to be buckled,” I questioned.

He just shrugged as he kissed my temple and pulled me against him and started to run his fingers through my hair.

“I don’t know, but this is where I want to be,” he said softly a moment later making me smile as I relaxed into him and we both fell asleep for the rest of the flight.

Chapter End Notes:
the cheesyness will continue i promise!


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story