Author's Chapter Notes:
Comments are love, and open the window cause this one is a steamy.

Justin spent a week in the recording studio while I spent the week being beach bum, today was the beginning of our second week here, and I had to be back at the store by Tuesday of next.

“Come on Pasty Ass, and don’t forget sunscreen or you’ll be the lobster I have for dinner tonight,” I yelled from the bed to the bathroom of the hotel as I placed my bag on it and my sunglasses on top of my head, and sat down.

“Did you just say you’d eat me,” he asked coming out of the bathroom in his swim trunks as he pulled his shirt over his head but left it around his shoulders making me stare and not answer him back. I had seen him shirtless before, I mean we had been getting ready to go in the same area for the past week so I had seen his stomach plenty but for some reason, the way his shorts sat on his hips, lower than his jeans ever did made my mind go straight to the gutter.

“I guess you are,” I heard him say as I finally came out of my daze and made me look up at him.

“What,” I said looking up and feeling my cheeks flush when he grinned at me and slowly walked over to me and stood right in front of me.

“Good ahead,” he said softly making me look up at him in question before he took my hands and placed them on his stomach making me jump slightly. I looked up at him smiling at me his hands still on mine but not pushing them against himself just holding them there.

I started with my fingers moving them softly and saw his smile twitch a little as I moved my palms up his chest than moved my fingers towards his sides and ran them down, his hands dropped and he hovered over me making me lay back on the bed behind me.

“Your playing with fire,” he said softly as he placed his hands on either side of me on the mattress, I just grinned at him as I pulled the shirt that was still around his neck off his head as I than pulled at his shoulder and brought him closer to me as I kissed him.

I felt him lean his hips into mine as he ran his hands down my legs and wrapped them at his waist as he pulled us up the bed so my head hit the pillows, all the while not breaking our kiss till after I felt the bed stop moving from our motions.

Pulling away from me he kissed down my neck and licked at the soft mark that was still on my neck before grinning at me.

I felt his hand come up my sides under my shirt just like mine had done to his moments ago as he pulled slightly away and than kissed at the exposed flesh on my stomach. His fingers tickled my ribs as his kisses lowered and met my short line before working their way back up and than as he pulled my shirt off my body he kissed between my boobs and back up the other side of my neck.

“Who’s playing with fire now,” I whispered as his lips made contact with my jaw line near my ear.

“Oh I’m just getting warmed up,” he whispered against my ear making me chuckle slightly till he ran one of his hands down to the side of my leg and up my shorts slightly.

I pulled him closer to him as I took his lips to mine and my hands found a place on his ass, as they rubbed over it and grabbed it slightly I felt him grin against my mouth as I did so.

I felt his hands go up and around my neck as he kissed my nose than my forehead as he moved to hover above me, feeling him untie my top I slowly shook my head at him with a smirk.

“You are wearing entirely too much clothes,” he said making me laugh as I moved up slight as he untied the backside.

“You weren’t saying that last week when you first saw me in it,” I said reminding him about how he said there was more skin than suit.

“Because I wasn’t getting to enjoy it,” Justin mentioned as he moved to play with the top that was only sitting on me now.

“Well are you,” I asked him and saw him smile as he nodded like a two year old and came and started to kiss my neck as he worked his way down to my chest he pulled my top with him and soon enough kissed between my breast as he threw the top to the floor.

Feeling him grab one of my breast I moved up against him as he kissed it sucked on the spot softly till I pulled at his face.

“No more hickey’s,” I told him holding his face as he smiled and laughed at me.

“Fine fine, but your still wearing more clothes than I am,” he said pulling at my shorts to which I moved my hips up, pushing them into his and told him to take them off.

With him in his swim trunks and me in only my bottoms, I suddenly became aware of where this was going, but my thoughts or over analyzing the situation didn’t last as I felt Justin rub his thumb against my cheek softly making me look up at him.

“You ok with this,” he asked and I smiled back at him.
“Yeah,” I told him with a nodded as I rubbed my own hand against his cheek and watched him close his eyes at the feeling.

After a moment I felt his hand drop from my face as he lowered himself and kissed my lips softly and as I kissed him back it grew in passion and feeling him shift above me I felt him and my excitement grew as his hand played with the strings on one side of my bottoms.

One of my hands played in his hair as the other trailed down his back and dug into his side briefly when I felt his hand touch my hip bone and side under my bottoms, his other hand started to untie the other side as I took my hand that was at his side and trailed it against his hip bone and towards his belly button following the line of swim trunks.

My bottoms were off faster than his were as I got his draw string untied and as I threw my bottoms to the floor he shimmied out of his.

Breathing together softly as we took a break from kissing we looked at each other, as Justin hovered over me slightly more once his bottoms hit the floor.

Pushing my legs apart a little more he pulled himself between them as he lowered his stomach to touch mine as he rested himself on his elbows against the mattress.

Kissing my neck than my jaw he than kissed my cheek and than my lips softly before pulling back and looking at me.

“Keep looking at Nic,” he said taking a hand and rubbing it against my cheek as he moved just a little before I felt him slowly enter me, I closed my eyes slight than opened them as he stopped and let me get use to him. I smiled at him as he did me before he pulled me into a kiss and started a rhythm together.

No words were spoken and nothing was needed to be said as we felt and experienced each other like we had never before.

Pulling from me as he pulled a sheet over our bodies I felt him wrap his arm around my waist as he laid against my side and I heard him sigh before he said, “So much for the beach.”

As I laughed at that statement softly I turned to kiss him before I told him, “this was so much better than the beach.”

Hearing him chuckle as I felt him pulled me towards him with a kiss as he started to run his fingers through my hair, and instead of going to the beach we fell asleep in each others arms.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story