Author's Chapter Notes:
Comments are your friends too.

“I dont give a damn bout my reputation
Youre living in the past its a new generation
A girl can do what she wants to do and thats
What I’m gonna do
And I dont give a damn bout my bad reputation”

“Oh no not me”

I sang to the radio as turned up the station as I got out of shower.

Oh, right I guess we were already at this part but I guess I should give you some backing here to why Justin got pissed at this song, unless you guessed it already. I mean he said he didn’t want our lifes ruined by this by I guess getting a bad repuation or whatever. I guess if that was a joke I just killed it with explaining the punch line huh but anyways.

In the past three days, the media had gone crazy since some how they got when of it. I don’t know maybe it was the whole him showing up at my shop and handing me a key to his place, and than me moving in to his place after that that made them I guess a little curious and another reason why Justin had given me a simple sliver band to replace as the ring that he had given me earlier. Just to cover our asses he said.

Though, I had told him to give his great grandmother’s ring to the actual girl he fell in love with or better yet make it into some type of necklece and give it to his daughter if he ever had one for her sixteenth birthday.

So that’s about what happened and how we got here. I was getting ready to go to work when I heard Justin call me from down stairs.

“What,” I said as I was buttning my shirt as I picked out my shoes and pulled my shirt out of the closet we now shared. We slept in the same room, but at different sides of the bed.

Most nights anyways there were mornings I woke up and we were tangled into each other, he always said he knew I wanted him cause of that and I always said it was him who wanted me and slapped him upside the head every time.

“What,” I said again when I didn’t here him call back only to jump as I say him standing there leaning agasint the bedroom door.

“Scare the shit out of me why don’t ya,” I said as I placed my shirt on my bed and bent down to place my heels on the floor.

Standing back up I felt him grab my hips, and pull me to him.

“What are you doing,” I asked trying not to let the smell of him get to me like it always did some how.

“What am I doing, what are you doing here in just your shirt and under wear,” he said to my ear.

“Getting dressed for work,” I said with a breath as he turned me around.

“Sure,” he said.

“Its true, Justin I have to go in for a meeting, with the loan company,” I said.

“What your not in trouble are you,” he asked.

“No, I just have to show them around give them figures let them no their getting their money since I was late last two months because I spaced the damn date,” I said as I tried to move but he held my hips against him still.

“Oh, ok,” he said still not moving.

“Justin, come on I need to get to work,” I said.

Justin looked at me and than nodded as he let me go, “What is with you anyways,” I questioned and he looked at me.

“Nothing why what’s up your butt,” he asked me.

I groaned I was getting tired of this, one moment he was my friend the next he acted like he was gonna jump my bones, and than there was this, Mr. moody.

“Justin I don’t have time for you mood swings today,” I said as I picked up my skirt from the bed.

I heard him grumble as he said a few choice curse words before he left the room and I heard him stomp down the stairs.

“REAL MATURE,” I yelled at him as I slipped my skirt up and pushed my heels on.

Walking down the stairs I stopped as I went to zip the skirt up but it stopped half way up,

tugging it didn’t move up or down.

“Shit,” I said and played with it again only to jump when I felt hands on my stopping me.

“Your blouse is stuck in it stop,” Justin said pulling my hands away from the zipper and playing with my shirt.

I felt the shirt pull a little till it was released and I felt Justin’s hand moved to tuck the shirt in but what I didn’t expect is when he when to move his hand back out he grasped my ass and than let his fingers slid up it slowly.

I swallowed slowly trying not to let it get to me as I heard and felt my zipper close all the way and his hands than rested against my hips like before.

“Thanks,” I breathed out.

“No problem,” he said than pulled my hand with him towards the kitchen.

As we got in there I saw eggs and toast and bacon on a plate with OJ and coffee.

“Justin,” I said looking at him.

“Look I’m sorry ok, I just I don’t know what I’m doing anymore,” he said hold my hips again but this time facing me.

“Your making a good impression,” I said with a smile making him smirk.

I leaned to his cheek and kissed it as I told him thank you and let me him pull out my chair as I sat down and he sat across from me at the table and we ate in silence.

 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story