Author's Chapter Notes:
Comment ME PLEASE! ITs love for my characters! lol.

Did I tell you when I get nervous I get fidgety? Well than I was officially nervous lol, because fidget was my middle name and it had come out to play. I watched with wide eyes as we were pulled from the car this morning as we got to the studio, and even though Justin was holding my hand the entire way I felt like the only thing he was doing was dragging me to my death.

“If you don’t stop moving I’m gonna do something so you have something to do with those arms and legs till the sun goes down,” Justin’s voice entered my ear as he finally sat down next to me after we had been sepearted to do go to makeup and get our mic packs on.

My hands stopped moving and only because he grabbed them with his statement as I looked up at him he gave me a shit face grin making me laugh a little but not enough to keep my legs from looking like Mexican jumping beans.

“Nicole what is the problem,” he whispered to me seeing the I guess fright in my eyes.

“I hate lying,” I said looking up at him than back at my legs and the continued to do their dance till I felt myself be pulled off the couch and over on to Justin’s lap.

He looked at me still holding my hands as he did so.

I was about to bite my lip again, I guess another thing I do when I’m nervous when all a sudden his lips found mine.

At first I didn’t know what to do, but it was than my body took over and when Jusitn let my hands go they went to his shoulders and than up through his hair I felt him make a soft almost groan as I pulled against what little curls were there.

Pulling apart after a second my forehead lean on his when I went to question why he did that when I heard her voice.

“Their you two are, “ Ellen said and before I even took a look at Justin I knew why he had done what he’d done, he saw her and had to start the show I took a breath as I pulled back from him and stood smiling at Ellen as she pulled me in for a hug.

“Nice to meet you,” I said with a laugh as she let me go.

“Oh nice to meet you, too,” she said and than added, “I was waiting for the girl to take him off the market since I couldn’t do it myself,” Ellen laughed and I did too feeling Justin come up behind me and like he always did hold my hips in my hands but for some reason this time he didn’t press his body against mine like he did when we were home.

“So I’m gonna have one guest before you guys since were gonna interview them than we’ll be closing the show with their performance so just relax and all that, I’m sure you guys are in that honeymoon stage still so just let me leave you too alone now I’ll see you in like twenty on the set,” she explained than hugged us each one more time.

When the door to our little area closed behind her I went to move to sit on the couch again when Justin grabbed at my waist and turned me against me.

Before I could think he wrapped his hand around my waist and pulled me against him and held me tight.

I opened my mouth to say something and than tried to pull back to look at him but he wouldn’t let me, he just started to rub my back.

It was than I bit my upper lip and let my head rest against his shoulder.

--

“Ladies first I know we know its official, Justin Timberlake is off the market,” Ellen said than making a sad face she continued.

“I knew I should have made my claim when he was single,” she said making the audience laugh and than I heard her introduce us and as we came out I hugged Ellen first and than Justin did and than trying to get back to our seats we got tangled up into each other and we finally pulled apart laughing as we made it to our seats.

“So first I need to see the ring obiviously,” Ellen said and everyone cheered but I flinched a little as I fingered the simple sliver band and was about to hold my hand out to her when Justin grabbed it and held it.

“Actually Ellen,” Justin told her making me look at him as did Ellen.

“We acutally got married in a rush when we did, I guess call it passion or poor planning but the ring I wanted to give her just got finished being ready yesterday so if I could,” he said pulling a box out his jacket pocket and getting off the couch he kneeled in front of my with a cheesy grin on his mug.

I wanted to laugh but I couldn’t as my eyes raised up with a smile on my face as he said, “Nicole I know we haven’t known each other long but I cant deny you have made me feel like no one else has made me feel in my life, and I need you to know I love you and that we will last,” he took a breath as he went to open the box, my mind reliving the night we met and how after our game I told him what he had just said, or at least that we wouldn’t end.

Though what stopped my train of though was when that box popped open and their sat the sliver band, with three tiny stones in it. My birthstone, a diamond and his birthstone, I gasped it was my ring, but how did he. My mind played the last time were the ring was talked about, the click I heard on the line, he listened in the bastard.

I wasn’t angery I was amused but as I saw him looking at me I shook my head, “Shit sorry what,” I said and heard Ellen chuckle as did the audience.

“I said, will you marry me again, with all our family and friends,” Justin said.

A real wedding, I didn’t know what to say I; I felt my head moving in a nodded and saw him smile

“I love you,” I heard him say and even though I knew in the back of my mind he was saying it in referance of going along with this, my heart rate picked up just a little when he said it.

“I love you,” I said meaning the same way I thought he meant mine. Being grateful that we had each other at this moment.

Seeing the ring being taken out of the box he stopped as he took the sliver band off my finger and stuck it on his pinkie.

“Look in the inside,” he said tilting the ring to me.

I felt a tear drop than another as I read the inscribed words, “We wont end.”

He placed the ring on my finger and pulled me off the couch as he stood. He took a thumb to my cheeks as he wiped my tears.

“I didn’t want you to cry,” he said softly but still heard by all.

“But ya did, ya dufus,” I said with a slight smile as I heard the audience and Ellen laugh.

“Their happy tears though,” I heard Ellen say with excitement making me laugh as I looked at her and the audience too as Justin continued to smile at me.

“Yea their happy tears,” I said and blushed when I felt Justin kiss my temple than my cheek.

 

--

The interview had gone off pretty well, I didn’t necessarily lie to anyone but when Ellen asked something and it sounded good enough I just nodded and smiled or said yeah, softly.

I sat on the patio in the backyard on a lawn chair my legs out in front of me as I watched the sun set for the day.

“You ok,” I heard him ask from the glass sliding door.

I nodded as I didn’t look back as I continued to watch the sunset.

“Really Nicole, or are you just still interview mood,” He asked and I turned and look at him as he stepped on to the patio and came to sit at the end of my chair moving my legs up only to place them in his lap once he got comfortable.

“I know your quiet but not that quiet,” he said.

I brought my lips together and looked away from him for a moment before I went to open my mouth but he said something before I could.

“Is this about the kiss,” he asked me his fingers playing with the skin on my ankle.

I shook my head, “I know that was about Ellen being in sight,” I said and took a breath.

Justin went to say something but I didn’t register it or I guess I didn’t want to hear it, as I saw him stop half way into what he wanted to say as I continued.

“I just, was surprised by the ring and I don’t know,” I said holding my finger up to show him than looked down at it.

“I didn’t kiss you cause I saw Ellen,” he said and I guess he wanted me to hear.

I looked up at him and he looked back at me with a soft gaze.

I didn’t say anything when he pulled me up out my seat and than turned and sat so I was sitting in his lap again.

I started to bite my lower lip as he ran his fingers against my cheek, we both stared at one another.

“You listened into my phone call,” I said softly a moment later as we hadn’t moved.

His faced moved into confusion for a moment before he saw the ring on my finger as I moved my hand to rest on his shoulder.

He smirked, “Sorry, I just,” he shook his head.

“You wanted to cover your ass, with whatever I said,” I asked.

“No, I was just being nosy,” he said making me chuckle.

“Thank you,” I said and when he looked at me in confusion I smiled at him.

“The ring," I said tapping his shoulder with the finger that held it.

He smiled as he leaned forward slightly and my legs went behind him on the chair.

Taking my hand in his he looked at it as he rubbed his thumb on the inside of my palm, he than took my hand up and kissed it before he said, “Hey if were gonna do this for a year we need ya to have the ring you were meant to have.”

I only smiled at him as the sun finished setting, and I guess I was just content in that moment.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story