Author's Chapter Notes:

Short chapter unlike others, but as always.

You + Comments= LOVE!

About a week or so later, I was walking Justin’s dogs as he went down the trail to take run, we all were gonna meet down the hill and walk the trail back up, I was more of a hiker than runner but I wasn’t gonna stop him from doing his stuff.

Pulling at Buckley to stop as we waited for Brennen who was sniffing busy sniffing a bush.

Looking up I saw a guy duck behind a car, and knew I was being followed.

“Come on Brennen and Buckley,” I said pulling them down the rest of the street and turning the corner and stopped when flashes started to go off from five different camera men.

“Mrs.Timberlake, over here,” one said.

“This way Mrs. Timberlake,” another said.

“How’s Justin,” one more asked as I tried to move down the street but it was hard when they wouldn’t move from in front of me as the guy from up the street joined them, and I couldn’t see. I didn’t know how long I was there or how far I had gotten down the street before I heard his voice.

“Excuse me, come on man how rude are gonna be,” Justin’s voice said as he blocked the camera with hand as he came through the little group.

I looked up at him as he finally found me and he smiled at me as he grabbed buckley from me and than took my free hand and pushed through the guys in a fast walk towards the close entrance to the path that was gated within the back part of all the houses. Punching in the code to the door he opened it and let me in as he followed and pulled the door shut behind me once we all got through.

“Sorry,” he said finally taking a breath from his running as he leaned against the wall and relaxed now that they couldn’t see us.

“For what you didn’t send those guys to catch me,” I said with a shrug and he only laughed as he let the lease on Buckley go a little as he sniffed something just off the path trail.

Letting the length on my lease go the same as Justin had letting Brennen sniff the trail too, I walked over to Justin and tried to pull him up.

“Come on, stinker,” I said and pulled his hand but he pulled me back against him as he let his leash go, and pulled the leash from mine and dropped it as his fingers intertwined with that hand and brought it our side.

“Justin what are you doing,” I asked with a giggle as he showed his wicked smile and wiggled his eyebrows making me laugh.

“Just living in the moment,” he said as he placed my hands on his hips and than wrapped his around mine to shit on my lower back.

“What about the dogs,” I questioned and he shrugged before he said, “the area is small and they wont go no where.”

Looking around I noticed they had found a shadey spot and actually layer down on the side of the path not far up from where we were.


“Lazy dogs,” I laughed making Justin chuckle.

“So your vacation starts tomorrow right,” he asked me as his finger started to rub circles on my back causing a shiver to go up my spine.

I nodded and watched him smile, over the past week we had just hung out whenever we were both in the same place at the same time, he had started to record again but besides that we basically were like any other married couple who worked most week days and chilled on the weekend, except for the whole intimate stuff.

 

It had seemed since I told Justin I wasn’t sure about what was going on he had become more a friend than anything else, he didn’t try anything even if the jokes were made.

“Good,” I heard him say as he ran one his hands up and down my back and let me lean my head on his shoulder as I thought about what had happened over the past couple months, we still had a while to go before we even thought about what we would do to make this seem like it just didn’t work out, but I recalled the night we met and thought about the moment I told him we wouldn’t end, I thought about how I got caught up in the smell of him and just like now when I breathed in a smelt he mixture of his cologne with his sweat from running, I felt my heart thud in my chest just a little bit harder.

I picked my head up and looked at him softly and saw his face stare at mine for a second before it turned to confusion.

“Nicole, what,” he started to say till I leaned back against him but this time I placed my lips against his and gave him a soft peck pulling back to test his reaction, when his eye still remind closed I kissed him again, a little deeper till I felt his hand on my lower back stop circling and press his palm against my back bringing me closer as he deepened the kiss himself a little bit more.

 

We kissed a little longer till I felt him place his hand against my face and pull away slightly smiling, but question in his eyes.

Licking my lips I breathed trying to catch my breath as I looked down, than up at him before I spoke.

“I wanted to know,” I said softly and I watched Justin look at me for a second hearing what I said, before he realized what I said.

“You wanted to know,” he smiled and I nodded like a little kid and he laughed before he kissed my cheek than my nose than pulled me to kiss him again.

As we pulled apart I smiled at him and he smiled back at me and I felt him pull himself from the wall with a groan as he let my hips go by held my hand.

“I’m not promising anything, but I wanna know,” I told him as we he called the dogs over by a whistle and he padded his side with his free hand and them came up to us.

Grabbing a leash each we headed towards the first up hill of the path as he just squeezed my hand and kissed my temple and said, “more than I could’ve asked for,” and when I blushed at that he laughed and pulled me up the hill as Buckley decide to take the lead and Brennen stayed a little behind but kept up with me as we headed home.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story