Author's Chapter Notes:
I've been really busy with school so this one is shorter than my usual stories, and also not my best work. But, I still hope you enjoy it! :)  PLEASE go over to the PoP site and vote! Also, check out Heather's story becuase it is uber-amazing. http://violet.distant-faces.net/pop/    

I just touched down, (touched down)

Quarter after two, (flight 102)

I know it's late, (real late)

I'm calling you, (calling you)

Tryin' to figure if I, (I)

Can (can),

Come (come),

See (see),

You, (can I come see you?)

 

 

The airport terminal is eerily quiet as you walk through the door and out of Gate 23. The lights have been turned down, allowing layover passengers the chance to sleep as they wait for their next flights. You notice a few sleeping business men on the floor as you walk past, remembering times when you had to use your carry-on bag as a pillow for business trips too. You’re lucky that you were able to get the last seat on the plane from New York this time, or you’d be stuck doing what they are doing somewhere in JFK Airport. No thanks to some of the idiots you work with, you had to fly across the country yesterday for an emergency meeting with Jive’s newest artist, sorting out studio time and money issues that always seemed to plague your job as head of Business Affairs. Twenty hours later, you are back in Los Angeles and padding down the hallway of LAX in sweatpants and Uggs as you make your way out of the terminal.

 

Your phone starts to go off and you grab it out of the pocket of your hoodie, smiling to yourself when you see your boyfriend’s picture on the screen. The picture is a snapshot of him on the morning after your first year anniversary. He had just woken up as you tried to get a picture of him sleeping and he looked so bewildered and adorable, you had immediately set it as his Caller I.D. His blue eyes were bleary with sleep and his lips were set in a semi-scowl as he realized you were hovering over him with your phone in your hands. Who knew the face that covered so many magazines could look so goofy. It had been funny for the thirty seconds you laid there giggling until he grabbed the device and chucked it across the room. Now you just keep it there to piss him off.

 

“Hey Justin,” you answer into the phone as you adjust your bag over your shoulder.

 

“Hey you. How was your flight, babe?” his smooth voice asks.

 

“It was okay. What about you? How long have you been back?”

 

“Eh, only a couple of hours. I’m beat though,” he yawns tiredly into your ear. “We were on the slopes every single day after you left, girl. My body isn’t as limber as it used to be.” You both had been vacationing at an exclusive ski lodge with his family, but you had had to leave one week early for work. He, of course, took advantage of not having an amateur snowboarder like you tagging along and spent all of his time ripping through the snow.

 

“Still up for me coming over?” you ask, nibbling on your bottom lip in anticipation. You haven’t seen him for almost a week, and you’re starting to go through withdrawal. You miss the feeling of his lips waking you up in the morning, and his arms wrapped around you as you fall asleep. Sleeping alone really isn’t that fun after you’ve been sleeping with a gorgeous man for almost two years.

 

“Hell yeah. I’m not that stiff from snowboarding,” he chuckles. “Well…everywhere but where it counts at least.”

 

“Shut up,” you scoff as he continues to chuckle at his own perverted joke.

 

“Aww, come on. I miss you. It’s been one whole week. Plus, I already sent Lonnie there to get you.”

 

“Oh Justin,” you frown. “You didn’t need to do that. He’s probably just as tired as you are.”

 

“Don’t worry about it. I just wanted to make sure you’d get back in one piece,” he answers. You can hear the exhausted tone in his voice and start to question if coming to visit him at two in the morning is really the best idea.

 

“Are you sure you’re not too tired?”

 

He sighs heavily into the phone. “Just get your butt over here already. I haven’t seen you in forever. And I am not tired.”

 

You notice that he sounds a lot like your 5-year old nephew at the moment. “Okay, fine. I’ll be over as soon as possible.”

 

“Perfect. I love you and I’ll be waiting,” he answers with a lighter tone and you can picture his victorious grin on the other side of the line.

 

“Love you too.” You end the call and slip it back into your pocket. When you get to Justin’s house an hour later, Lonnie drops you off and you let yourself in with your key, wondering why the house is so dark if Justin claims to be awake. The whole first floor is pitch black and you quietly make your way up the stairs, somewhat worried about the fact that Justin hasn’t already come to greet you at the door like he usually does. You’ve concocted a whole horror story in your head by the time you reach his bedroom door, and when you push it open, you half-expect a murderer to jump out at you.

 

Instead, you’re greeted with the sight of Justin’s sleeping form sprawled out on top of his sheets. He’s lying on his back, one arm stretched out perpendicular to his body as his other hand rests comfortably on top of his bare stomach. It looks like he missed you just as much as you missed him over the one week span, seeing as how he’s already stripped down to just his basketball shorts.

 

Not tired your ass!

 

Well you didn’t come all the way here just to watch him sleep. You silently take off your clothes, discarding them on the floor before you climb onto his huge bed and crawl over his lanky frame. His chest rises steadily with each breath and he’s snoring softly, his lips turned up into a gentle smile. You smile to yourself, feeling a little guilty for trying to wake him when he looks so peaceful. But then the thought is quickly banished when he lets out a soft moan and you immediately feel your core ignite with arousal.

 

You lower your body down over his, gently brushing your hardened nipples against his bare chest as you lean down to rain kisses along his jaw. He stirs underneath you and you pause to see if he’ll wake up. After a few more snores, you continue your way down his body, kissing along the ridges of his abs. Just as your fingers slide underneath the waistband of his shorts, Justin lets out a low moan and his eyelids flutter open to reveal his beautiful blue eyes staring down his body at you.

 

“Well hello,” he grins lazily, propping himself up on his elbows to get a better view of you.

 

“Hi,” you smirk, as you press a kiss on his hip bone and pull his shorts down his legs.

 

“Not that I don’t love waking up to this…but when did you get here?” he asks as you take his thick length in your hands, smiling when you can feel him hardening in your palm. Your fingers curl around him and you gently kiss the tip of his penis, enjoying the sound of his approving hums.

 

“A few minutes ago. I thought you weren’t tired,” you tease, sticking your tongue out at him before swiping it up his length. His head falls back and he groans, biting down on his bottom lip as his hand buries itself in your long hair.

 

“I wasn’t. I just knew you’d see me sleeping and want to jump me, so I pretended.”

 

“Uh huh,” you deadpan as he grins innocently at you. Your eyes are glued to his face, watching as his expressions contort from giddiness to pure bliss as you take him fully into your mouth.

 

His diamond earrings twinkle in the light casted by the one bedside lamp that is on, as he swings his head back and forth, moaning softly. You raise yourself up onto your knees and close your lips around his girth, sucking hard when you move your head up his length and flicking your tongue against him when you move down. Letting him slip out of your mouth, you run the tip of your tongue around his sensitive head and over his leaking slit. His fingers curl against your scalp as his hips buck involuntarily

 

“Oh god,” he groans, his stomach quivering as he takes in a shuddering breath. “Fuck, I’m gonna nut if you don’t stop teasing like that.”

 

“Who said anything about teasing?”

 

His eyes open a fraction to glare at you. “I know you ain’t trying to just suck me off tonight. So just stop with the foreplay and get on with it.”

 

You glare back at him, displeased with his tone of voice. “Excuse me? Maybe I’ll just leave then.”

 

You start to climb off the bed but his hand wraps around your wrist, pulling your body back over his. You settle your legs on either side of his and your hands sink into the mattress above his shoulders. He smiles up at you as you hover above him and his eyes trace down your body, specifically at your dangling breasts.

 

“Stay,” he says under his breath as his hands skim up the side of your torso. His thumbs brush over your nipples and your eyes flutter shut when he stretches up to suck one hardened nub into his mouth. He kisses his way up your collarbone and to your lips as his hand wraps around your neck, pulling you closer. His lips mold against yours desperately, sucking and pulling as his tongue seeks entrance into your mouth. You realize suddenly that this is the first time you two have kissed in a week. With that knowledge, you can’t seem to get enough of him as your hands run over his shaved head and press him closer to you. Your whole body sinks down on top of him and his hard length is trapped between your heated bodies.

 

He flips you over onto your back suddenly and you wrap your legs around his waist instinctively.

 

“Justin,” you gasp, pulling away from his lips for air.  His eyes search yours and he understands your silent request as he smiles and kisses your swollen lips again. His hips tip and then he’s suddenly sliding into you smoothly, stretching you out with a delicious friction. Both of your groans mix together, your foreheads pressed together as he pushes into you until he’s buried to the hilt.

 

“God damn you feel so good,” he mutters, eyes widening excitedly as he begins to pull out slowly and then enter you swiftly again. Your mouth falls open as your eyes close, letting the sensations run through your body. You had been tired before, but now your body is humming all over with little pinpricks of pleasure, ready to spend at least another hour making love to your boyfriend.

 

“Yes,” you hiss as his pace begins to speed up. You prop your hands on the headboard behind your head, pushing back against him as his pelvis slams into you over and over again. Suddenly the angle changes and he’s sitting back on his knees with your calf resting against his shoulder. He grabs a pillow and shoves it under your butt, making it more comfortable for you as he continues to grind into you. “Don’t stop Justin…”

 

He hits that spot that only he can get to, smiling when your whole body contracts and you let out a loud groan. Your first orgasm spreads over your body quickly and you barely have time to come down from it before you feel another one growing in the pit of your stomach. Justin’s arms slide underneath your back and he pulls you up so that you’re sitting on his lap with your legs wrapped around his lower back. Your arms rest on his shoulders, pulling your body up before you sink down right on top of him with a moan of pleasure.

 

“Just like that,” he says huskily, eyes roving hungrily over your face as you ride him. You roll your hips against his as he begins to suck on the spot underneath your eat that drives you mad. The hairs on his legs tickle your legs, adding to the millions of sensations that are coursing through your body. You don’t know if it’s because you’ve only had five hours of sleep in the past 24 hours, but sex with Justin has never felt like this before. Every sensation is heightened and you almost swear that you can feel every centimeter of his dick as your body sinks down on top of him. Not only that, but he’s letting you take full control this time. No matter how hard you pull and want him to fuck you senseless, he’s just sitting back, watching with a smile on his lips. He’s never looked sexier.

 

“Justin,” you whine, starting to feel your legs cramp up after riding him for so long. “Please…”

 

“What?” he mumbles confusedly. He doesn’t understand that you just want to him to pound into you senselessly.

 

“Please…just…fuck…me now.”

 

He gladly assents to your request, laying you back down on his expensive sheets. He pushes your legs forward and your knees are practically knocking into your chest as his hips pound into you at an unfathomable rate. The sweat on his body begins to drip down onto your skin, his heavy pants mixing with your own gasps. All you can do is let your mouth hang open, moaning and crying out in ecstasy as his pelvis presses close to yours, rubbing against your clit.

 

“Ohh…” he groans when you tighten your muscles around him, coaxing him closer to the edge. His brow furrows and you feel him tense in your arms, knowing that he’s holding onto his release for you. Suddenly your next climax bulldozes through you and a shrill scream rips from your throat as your whole being seems to contract. Your toes curl and your back arches off the bed as time seems to stop. All you care about is Justin and the feeling of his hips pushing into yours as he releases inside of you in warm spurts. He lets out an animalistic roar as his hips continue to twitch, riding out his orgasm. His head falls down to your shoulder as he collapses on top of you.

 

It takes you both a long time to come down from your highs, neither of you bothering to move. He’s still buried inside of you and after about ten minutes of complete silence, you wonder if he’s fallen asleep. He looks up at you then, a satiated smile on his face as he looks at you in disbelief.

 

“I am so glad you’re home,” he grins cheekily. He lifts his body up and slowly pulls himself out of you before flopping down onto the mattress next to you. You snuggle up next to him, curling yourself around his body as he pulls the sheets over you.

 

“I’m glad I’m back too.”

 

His fingers run up and down your arm as he sighs and kisses the top of your head affectionately. “I’ve been thinkin’…”

 

“Uh oh.”

 

“Oh ha ha,” he rolls his eyes, pinching your butt. “Seriously, though. When I say I’m glad you’re home, I mean it. It’s not home unless you’re here with me.”

 

You push yourself up onto your elbows to look him in the eye, biting on your lip to stop the giddy smile from showing on your face. “What are you trying to say, Justin?”

 

“I guess I’m asking if you want to move in,” he shrugs, trying to act nonchalant. But you can read him like a book and know that he’s nervous based on how he keeps trying to avoid making eye contact. He’s focused on your necklace instead as he holds it between his fingers, eyeing the beautiful present that he bought you for your birthday. “You practically stay here every night anyways. And…I like having you here. But-” he pauses, his eyes meeting yours. “If you think it’s too soon…”

 

“I’d love to move in,” you interrupt, smiling as his worried frown turns into his beautiful grin.

 

“Really?”

 

“Mmhmm,” you nod as he sits up and kisses you softly.

 

“I love you.” His eyes twinkle lovingly at you as his fingertips run down the side of your face.

 

“I love you too.”

 

He sighs happily, snuggling back into his pillow. “I still can’t believe I woke up to you naked like that. I hope I get that kind of wake-up call every morning.”

 

“Well it’s always good to hope,” you laugh at the look of disappointment on his face. Instead he stretches his arm out and turns off the lamp, yawing dramatically. The next morning you wake up to Justin’s mischievous face peering at you from between your knees.

 

“What…?”

 

“Pay back’s a bitch…or in this case, really amazingly awesome,” he smirks.


Completed
Gabo is the author of 6 other stories.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: visual