Author's Chapter Notes:
I had an idea so I had to run with it. This is completely different than anything I've ever done so I hope ya'll like it. Please review if you think I should continue with it or not.

It had been 3 years, 29 days, and 17 hours since he had felt the fresh air hit his face. 3 years, 29 days and 17 hours since he had been on the other side of this looming barb wire laced fence. More importantly 3 years, 29 years, and 17 hours since he had seen her.

He knew exactly how much time had been taken from him. He knew exactly how much time he had spent rotting away. Every day was reduced to a mark carved in stone in his tiny prison cell. Every mark etched was one mark closer to freedom and to her.

She was the reason he was behind bars but also the reason his heart kept beating and he kept living.

He bit down a sigh of relief as his handcuffs and chains were undone. The clothes he was arrested in, 3 years, 29 days, 17 hours ago, tossed into his arms as he was shoved by a guard into a small changing room.

He rid himself of his horrible blue jumpsuit, slipping into his old pair of worn out dark blue jeans. The denim was an unfamiliar but welcoming feeling, something he never thought he would cherish until that feeling was ripped away. He pulled off his hideous white wife beater that was more red than white from all his encounters out on the courtyard.

He pulled on the black cotton t-shirt he had been arrested in, slowly running his hands over the silver rosary print on the shirt. A gift from her. He pulled on his black leather boots not bothering to tie the laces, he just tucked them into the boots, something he was known for doing.

He looked around the small room searching for it. It wasn’t there. He remembered being arrested in it. Someone better not have stole it! The fucking guards were known for that shit! He banged his fist on the cold metal door.

“What do you want?” The guard shouted at him through the glass pane window in the door.

“Where the fuck is my cut?” He shouted back as the guard flipped through his paperwork.

“It was given to a Shift.” The guard told him as he nodded his head in understanding.

“I’m ready then.” He told him as the guard opened up the door.

“Free man walking. We got a free man walking.” The guard shouted as he was walked through the prison to the front door.

He could hear the clank of metal upon metal. They didn’t care that he was free. It was just bored prisoners with nothing else to do.

He sucked in the fresh air through his teeth as he took his first free step out of that damn prison. He squinted his clear blue eyes as the bright afternoon sun hit his eyes. His hand raised up to instantly shield his eyes without fear of being shot at.

His feet felt heavy like he was walking in sand. He had hoped, counted, waited, and prayed for this day but 3 years, 29 days, and 17 hours in a place, not matter what hell it was, makes it start to feel like home. He turned back and took one more look at the prison that housed him, had made him tougher than he already was. It wasn’t until she called his name that he turned around.

Of course his crew would send her for him. Her Christian name was Aiden Teagan but everyone knew her as Shift. Defending her honor is what had gotten him locked up but seeing her after so long didn’t make him regret it. She was his, even if he was married to another.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She had waited for this day for 3 years, 29 days, and 17 hours. She would have waited longer if he wanted her too. Every day that passed became a mark on a calendar. Every mark bringing her closer to this day where he was free and she was able to touch him. Every mark bringing them closer to this moment where they were together.

She had loved him since she was 6 years old and even after all these years she still loved him. It didn’t matter that he was married to another woman, that had never mattered. She had his love, she had his son, and she had his cut. His wife could never understand him, he would never let her, but she did and that’s why she had him now.

“You’re a sight for sore eyes.” He said with a smirk as he stood in front of her.

Her brown eyes took in the sight of him. He had a short beard from not shaving for a couple of months and his buzz cut had grown out into medium curls that her finger were itching for. She bit her lip as she chuckled at his cockiness.

“So are you. Here’s your cut.” She told him as she tossed him his leather jacket, moaning to herself as he slid it on, popping out the collar.

“It still fits.” He muttered more to himself than to her but she heard him loud and clear.

“Like skin.” She whispered as she closed the gap between them.

Their eyes met as her arms wrapped around his waist underneath his leather jacket. He sucked in a breath from the contact of her skin. She just laughed as he pulled her closer to his chest.

“I sewed on a new patch. So everyone knows you took another life.” She confessed as she placed a small delicate kiss on his t-shirt clad chest.

“You always take care of me. Even when I’m locked up.” He told her as she lifted up her head to meet his gaze.

“We should get you to the club.” She murmured as he leaned down and captured her lips in a kiss.

This is what she dreamt about when he was away from her. This is what she wanted and what she needed. No other man could make her feel this way. Many had tried to come at her while he was gone but they were all shot down.

No, it was always him and her. It would always be him and her. He was her other half, her perfect man. His Christian name was Justin Randall Timberlake but the crew called him Timberwolf and she called him JT.

“Let’s get out of here.” He told her as she pulled back and dangled a pair of keys in front of him.

“Front or back?” She asked with a smirk.

“Always front woman.“ He told her as his hand smacked her denim clad ass causing her to squeal.

They walked hand in hand to his bike and he watched as she slipped on her matching leather jacket. He straddled the bike, bringing it to life with the turn of a key and a push of a peddle. He sighed to himself as she straddled the bike behind him wrapping her arms around his waist. He felt her tap his front pocket and he dug out his old pair of sunglasses from the pocket. She knew him so well. He felt one of her arms leave him and he knew she was putting on her own sunglasses. She kissed his back lightly to let him know she was ready to leave.

They took one last look at the prison that had kept them apart for 3 years, 29 days, 17 hours. That wasn’t the case anymore though. They took off for the club and for time alone together.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For 3 years, 29 days, 17 hours she was tormented by them. By his crew. Of course they said they were family and they were just taking care of her until he got out but she knew better. They were keeping track of her. They were making sure she kept her mouth shut.

His mom either dropped by or called every day. Always asking how she was doing or if she needed anything. His dad dropped by to check on things in the house and to fix any problems. But the best part was when his lover stopped by.

She wasn’t naïve or stupid. She knew all about Shift. How he spent all of his nights and most of his days with her. She knew about her before she married him. Before she got pregnant, before her miscarriage, before her drug problem and before her drinking problem.

She still remembers the day he got locked up. Justin was sitting in the courtroom clinching his jaw as the verdict was read. No emotion on his face. She was balling her eyes out knowing her husband was about to spend 5 years away from her in a prison cell. But he didn’t care about her tears, no he was looking over at Shift. Watching her, memorizing her face, her hands, her body. Shift looked so proud of him, proud of what he had done for her. His crew was proud too.

She could ask for a divorce but she needed him to take care of her. Even Shift brought her groceries and of course, her alcohol. Shift also supplied her with her choice of drugs, at Justin’s command of course.

They all wanted her to die. They were all helping her kill herself. So Justin and Shift could be rid of her once and for all. So his crew and his family could be rid of Justin’s drug induced mistake.

She was Alyssa Sarah Timberlake and she was hated by her husband.

Chapter End Notes:
Feedback is always welcomed.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: outlawj bikerj