Author's Chapter Notes:

Again, thanks to everyone reading the story and reviewing! It means so much to me that people are lovin' the story.

 

Paul squinted his eyes as he took in his small surroundings. He felt like he had become a human punching bag. He had found out real quick that Dirk was behind the shooting at the clubhouse and wanted access to The Wolf Pack’s gun warehouse. The sad thing was all he had to do was ask. Paul would have given him access and not thought twice about it.

Dirk had always been a free rider but Paul considered him family even though he belonged to a different MC. His betrayal hurt more than any punch or kick his guys delivered. Paul didn’t know how long they planned to keep him wherever he was but he could tell Dirk’s men were getting antsy.

That was the difference between his MC and other MC.s. He had Shift. Shift, who was used to Military Torture. She took her time, really made you feel the pain. She wasn’t all punches and kicks like these guys. No, she preferred a knife and time…nothing else but time. At least she made you go out like a man, you know. If you lasted to see the light of day it was something to brag about, really be proud of. If you passed out on her she would stop because torture isn’t torture if you can’t feel it.

Quite frankly he was wishing this MC had a Shift. Maybe he wouldn’t be so fucking bored. These guys really didn’t have their shit together. It was kind of sad to watch.

He could hear some commotion outside of the small room they were keeping him in but he couldn’t quite make out what they were saying. At least that was until they started screaming at one another.

“What do you mean the clubhouse is no more?” One of them screamed.

“They burnt it to the ground! And Dirk is missing!” Another one shouted in reply.

“So, what the hell are we going to do with the mark?” Another one asked.

“Keep him for the trade. They’re probably going to want to trade him for Dirk.” Another one said.

That would never happen. At least Paul knew his club was safe and that they were taking care of business.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shift laughed as they pulled into a little gas station in Arkansas. Kale looked so happy riding on the back of his daddy’s Road King. In fact when they all stopped for gas Kale didn’t want to get off Justin’s hog even though they were going to eat at the little diner attached to the gas station.

“Kale, you want to come with Mommy?” Shift asked as Justin parked his hog beside hers.

“I wanna stay with Daddy.” Kale told her as Justin chuckled.

“KT, Daddy has to eat too. Come with Mommy so Daddy can get off.” Shift told him as Justin took off his helmet, eyeing some guys who were watching his whole crew.

“Can I sit by Daddy, Mommy?” Kale asked as Shift helped him take off his helmet and get off Justin’s bike.

“Sure baby boy. I’m sure your Daddy would love that.” Shift told him as she grabbed his hand as Justin grabbed his other one.

“Hey man, how do we get to be a part of your crew?” One of the guys Justin had been eyeing asked.

“We’re not looking for new members.” Justin said as the club chuckled behind him.

“But what if you were? Looking for new members that is?” The guy asked.

“If we were you’d become a hang around, then a prospect, and then a member. But we’re not looking for new members.” Justin told him as he turned to head into the diner.

“When are ya’ll goin’ be lookin’ for new members?” The guy asked as Shift shook her head.

“When we do…Listen man…we’re flattered but now is not the time. We’re from Millington, Tennessee. You can check us out in about six months. Right now though we’re goin’ go eat.” Justin said as the club headed inside to the diner.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Hi, welcome to Lou’s. How many?” The waitress asked them.

“Um…1,2,3...8 adults and 1 child. We’re goin’ need a booster seat.” Justin told her after he had counted everyone.

“Follow me…” The waitress stated as she sat them down at the table and brought them a booster seat for Kale and some crayons and a placemat for him to color.

“Okay buddy,” Justin said as he lifted Kale up and placed him in his booster seat between him and Shift, “Be a good boy while we talk, okay?”

“Okay Daddy.” Kale said as he started coloring the placemat the waitress brought him.

“So, what are we doing with the rat?” Trace asked as Jaime scooted her chair closer to him.

“Using him to get Paul back. Anyone talk to Teak or any of the nine?” Justin asked as everyone but Jaime looked at Trace.

“Yeah, she’s doing okay. Red and Marty are watching her house for that Shane guy and she’s been visiting Lynn in the hospital. The rest of the nine and Fig are cleaning up the clubhouse.” Trace said and Kale laughed, causing everyone to look at the little boy.

“Trace and Teak sitting in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G!” He sang while laughing.

“Oh…you think you’re funny buddy!” Trace said as everyone laughed, except for Jaime.

“I like Teak, she’s pretty. She’s my girlfriend.” Kale said as he focused on his coloring.

“Really? My boy has a girlfriend?” Justin asked with a smile while Shift looked mortified.

“Yep. She’s my friend and she’s a girl. So she’s my girlfriend Daddy.” Kale explained as Shift let out a nervous laugh.

“Wow! I didn’t know I had such stiff competition. I better watch out.” Trace said as everyone at the table laughed at him and Kale’s exchange.

*30 minutes later/outside by the bikes*

“Hey Shift, can I ask you a question?” Jaime asked as she pulled Shift aside.

“Yeah sure. What’s up?” Shift asked.

“What’s going on between Trace and that Teak girl?”

“I really don’t know. I know Trace likes her but I don’t know if they’re together. You would have to ask Trace.” Shift told her as Kale came running up to her and she picked him up.

“Oh okay…could you not mention this to anyone?” Jaime asked as Shift nodded her head.

It was then that Shift noticed the guys from earlier hanging around the Cutless and the rest of the bikers. She knocked on the window of the diner and signaled to the club to look over at the Cutless. When they rose from the table Shift made her way over to the Cutless.

“Can I help you boys?” Shift asked as she walked up to them.

“No…just hanging out. We heard some knocking coming from the trunk.” One of the guys said.

“Oh shit! I forgot!” Shift exclaimed as she slammed her fist on the trunk popping it open.

“You fucking bitch!” Dirk shouted as Shift back handed him.

“What the hell? Why is there a man in the trunk?” The guy asked as his boys took a step back.

“Because he didn’t know how to mind his own business!” Justin said as he stepped up behind Shift, “You’re going to keep your mouth shut about what you saw and you,” he said to Dirk, “are going to eat this sandwich and enjoy it because this is as far as my southern hospitality is goin’ to extend,” he finished as he threw the sandwich in the trunk before slamming the hood down, “Let’s get the hell out of here!”

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*In Millington/The next day*

“Damn this place is a fucking mess! Mother Fuckers deserved to have their club burned to the ground. Assholes!” Justin exclaimed as he walked into their clubhouse.

The nine had cleared most of the debris out of the way but there were still wooden stools piled up in the middle of the bar area. There were bullets still in the redwood doors to their chapel. He opened the doors, covering his eyes as rays of light shone into the chapel from all the bullet holes in the walls.

“Timberwolf, we should take Dirk to the warehouse. Besides we need to get those AK47s moved too.” Riley said as Justin stopped surveying the damage to the clubhouse.

“Okay, let’s head to the warehouse.” Justin ordered as they all headed to their bikes again.

“JT, I should go visit your mama. Besides Kale is tired and cranky.” Shift told him as she held their son.

“No,” Justin whispered to her as he pulled her to his side, “I need you here with me. We can visit my mom later. We have business to discuss. She ain’t goin’ nowhere,” he said as he smacked her ass lightly.

“Justin Randall!” Shift squealed as he kissed her forehead.

“I love you and I need you by my side while we discuss club stuff. Then we’ll both go together to see my mom. Please do this for me.” He pleaded as he threw her his pout that he knew she loved.

“Okay fine. Then I’m knocking out for the rest of the day.” She told him as they headed to Cutless, too tired to ride their hogs.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“This is your warehouse?” Jaime asked in shock as Trace pulled up to The Wolf Pack gun warehouse.

“Yeah, we need a lot of space. This should go without sayin’ but whatever you see in here or is said between members stays with us. If word gets out about anything…you’re gone.” Trace told her in all seriousness.

“Y-Yeah, definitely. I know how it works.” Jaime said as she shook her head, trying to convince him.

“Okay good. Now let’s get out of this bitch! I hate sitting in the fucking backseat of my own fucking car!” Justin shouted at Trace and Jaime from the back as Shift laughed.

As they piled out of the Cutless the rest of the club showed up including Teak. Jaime watched as Trace walked up to Teak and hugged her tight before kissing her cheek.

“Who’s that?” Teak asked Trace as she watched Jaime closely.

“Oh…some club mama that warned Shift and Justin. She’s kind of hot! In a club mama kind of way.” Trace said as he winked at Teak.

“It ain’t happenin’.” Teak told him with a laugh as he threw her a pout, “Quit tryin’ to be like Justin.”

“What ain’t happenin’? I was not thinking about a three way!” Trace exclaimed as Teak laughed and rolled her eyes at him.

“Yeah that’s why you mentioned it just now.” Teak said as they all entered the warehouse ready to get down to business.

Chapter End Notes:
Feedback is my crack!


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: outlawj bikerj