Okay so guys,

I got a review saying I was ripping off Sons of Anarchy, which isn't entirely true. I was inspired by Sons of Anarchy and have mentioned that to most of the people reading this and mentioned it in the responses of my reviews. They are saying I stole biker terms from Sons of Anarchy when in all honesty some are from Sons of Anarchy like Wolf-Eaters but most of them are common motorcycle terms that I use all the time when hanging with my dad's MC. I wanted it to be like Sons of Anarchy in a sense but I wanted it to revolve around Justin and Shift not just one person. And I used one situation that was on Sons of Anarchy but the rest of my situations are of my own imagination. Although I would love to see Sons of Anarchy use them lol. So in response to their review I am being a big girl and I am giving credit where credit is due. Sons of Anarchy was a huge inspiration for this story and so were the WR campaign ads. I'm sure if they would have read more of the story instead of just one situation they would have really realize that it has similarities but is a completely different story line with different characters.

But I will apologize to any who felt that I was ripping off Sons of Anarchy. Please understand it was only inspiration not a means of ripping off.

Thanks so much,

V



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: outlawj bikerj