Author's Chapter Notes:
I'm still loving all the reviews and wonderful comments. They are the fuel to my fire! lol Hope ya'll like this update. Especially Nikki, who I'm sure has been waiting for this chapter! lol

*Evan’s POV*

Justin and Shift went to the big house to visit Justin’s old man. Thank God they took Kale with them. He doesn’t need to be around this shit as much as he is. Especially when you got Jaime ready to kill Teak and Lynn acting like she might turn on the club at any minute. She won’t, she knows better but there’s still tension there.

Some of the old members are getting restless. It might sound stupid but even we have a code. No parents, no wives, and no kids are off-ed. That seemed to change when Justin took out Paul. Most of us are sons or daughters of the original nine so you can see why they’re restless. What they need to remember is that Paul betrayed the club. He tried to take out his own fucking son. That shit don’t fly around here.

If you ask me, and no one did, Justin fucking earned that President patch. He’s proved his loyalty time and time again. That man is my fucking Pack brother. I got his back if anyone wants to start any shit. Not to mention Shift and my old lady go way back. I know where my loyalty lies and so do Justin and Shift.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Irish’s POV*

Fuck, shit in this warehouse is fucking tense as hell! It’s clearly divided. Original Nine against us new bloods. It shouldn’t be like this. We all know what Paul did, we took a fucking vote! None of this would have gone down if we didn’t have a unanimous vote. Why they are being so fucked up about it, I don’t know.

I can bet if Justin and Shift were here right now there wouldn’t be any tension. Don’t get me wrong, I know Trace deserves the VP patch just as much as the rest of us but the original Nine don’t feel the same way. They think it should go back to Bubbles but fuck the man gave it up to Justin!

We got way too much shit going on right now to be thinking about club politics. I got guns and weapons to move and we’ve got money to make. I still got a trip to Ireland to set up and connections to contact, these idiots know that but they’re too busy whining. I wish Justin and Shift would get back soon. This shit needs to be ironed out right now before I lose my mind!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Trace’s POV*

This shit is getting annoying! There’s an obvious division between us and I can’t stand it! We’re family, shit like this doesn’t happen to family. I know some of the original Nine think I don’t deserve the VP patch and I’m okay with that. Justin hasn’t named a VP yet and honestly I think it should go to Shift but it probably won’t. I don’t know why they’re bitching about something that hasn’t even been given to me yet? I’m stepping up to the VP spot though since Justin isn’t here because this shit has gone on long enough.

“Everyone! Hey! Listen!” I yell and get their attention.

I head to the table, where we have our makeshift chapel, and I’m pleased when everyone follows suit.

“No one wants to say it but we all feel the tension. I don’t know where ya’ll stand but I’m not worried about a damn VP patch right now! We’ve got so much shit to do right now it’s the last thing on my mind,” I say as I look around the table especially at the original Nine, “Irish has guns and weapons to move, a trip to Ireland to set up. I mean, what the fuck is going on? I really want to know what’s on everyone’s mind.” I finish saying as I take a seat beside Teak.

“We have a code. No going after family. Justin broke that code. How do we know that shit won’t happen again?” Fox asks as the Nine nod their heads.

“We can’t guarantee it won’t.” Ben mutters as he takes a puff of his cigarette and his brother Riley chuckles.

Sick sons of bitches those two.

“See that shit right there!” Fox shouts and BK steps in.

“My boys didn’t mean it. You know how they are. They’re not right.” BK says as he calms down Fox and Ben and Riley flip him off.

“Ya’ll probably want to off all of us!” Bubbles says and I can’t help but stare at him in shock.

“Are ya’ll listenin’ to yourselves? We took a vote about Paul! Yes we have a code but Paul betrayed that code first! Everyone of us voted that Paul be off-ed and we decided Justin and Shift would be the ones to do it. I think everyone should take a real good look at themselves and decide if they’re loyal to Paul and what he did. Or if they’re loyal to the club and Justin. Think real hard on it because it’s your fate you’re determining.” I tell everyone and they all look at me as Justin and Shift walk into the warehouse minus Kale.

I can tell Justin’s wondering what’s going on just by the way he’s looking at me. I was really hoping we had this shit settled before he showed up because he has enough on his plate. I don’t get lucky though because he pulls me aside and I watch as Shift makes her way to the table, perfectly content to let Justin handle whatever it is. I can’t help but get a tad bit jealous.

I want someone like Shift, someone who can hold their own but still needs me. Someone who loves me enough to take care of me when I’m shot yet can leave me the hell alone when I need my space. I think Teak is capable of that but I still don’t know. I mean I did hook up with Jaime but she’s a club mama. That’s what she’s there for. Teak didn’t hold it against me, maybe if she was my old lady she would have but we’re not there yet.

“Man, what the hell is going on?” Justin hisses out and I sigh.

“Come on Timberwolf, you don’t feel that tension?” I ask him and he looks in the direction of the table.

“Yeah man, I’ve been feeling it ever since I killed Paul. Let’s go deal with it.” He tells me as he lets out a heavy sigh before heading over to the table and takes a seat next to Shift.

The original Nine look a little squeamish and I would too especially if Shift was playing with a switchblade next to me or hell, even close to me. You can tell she’s doing it because she’s bored, not because she’s trying to intimidate anyone but it doesn’t come off like that.

“Fuck Shift, can you put that shit away?” Deuce says and I have to laugh.

My dad is such a fucking pussy!

“Maybe if everyone would mind their Ps and Qs I wouldn’t have to pull it out.” She mutters before putting away her switchblade and taking a hold of Justin’s hand.

“I know that a lot of heavy stuff has gone down lately but let’s put that

behind us. Paul was a one time thing that we all agreed on. Ya’ll know that it had to be done or else we all would have paid the price for his greediness,” Justin says and all the members agree, “As far as the VP patch…this club is about moving forward…and I think it should go to Aiden.” He finishes saying and everyone, including Shift, is shocked.

This is major! It might not seem like it to an outsider but other Motorcycle Clubs would be floored. Not only are we the first MC to have a female prospect but now we’ll be the first to have a female VP. Don’t think Shift doesn’t deserve it because she does, it’s just Motorcycle Clubs normally don’t have female members much less females with high positions in the club. Once you know Shift you know Sgt. Of Arms is the perfect position for her, she’s perfect at discipline but VP?

I can’t help but think giving her the VP patch will make the other Motorcycle Clubs think we’ve gone soft. It would be the exact opposite though. Shift is well…she’s tougher than anyone I know and she could definitely run the club if for some reason Justin was gone. However usually when Justin leaves Shift goes with him and what would the club do then?

“But where you go I go…J.T.? What about Trace? What about the rival Motorcycle Clubs?” Shift asks and we all know that he didn’t discuss his decision with her beforehand.

“Not to mention she’s a girl!” Tree shouts and before anyone knows what’s going on a switchblade passes his face and lands in the wall behind him.

I think he might pee in his pants!

N-e-v-e-r say that again.” Shift warns as Tree shockingly nods his head in understanding.

“And that right there is why I want Shift to wear that VP patch.” Justin says with a chuckle and everyone joins in, “So let’s put it to a vote. All those in favor?” He asks and everyone raises their hand, “Put your hand down Jaime. You’re just a club whore.” He spits and I almost feel bad for her.

“How come Teak gets to vote then?” Jaime asks and I don’t feel bad for the dumb bitch anymore.

“Jaime, can we talk?” Teaks asks her and I look at Shift who has this sick knowing grin on her face.

This can’t be good.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Teak’s POV*

You know I’ve been sitting here quietly on the sidelines as Jaime glares at me pretty much all the time. I haven’t said anything because, let’s face it, Trace isn’t mine. I’m not his old lady so I don’t have any claim over him. I care for the man, annoying as he is and all, but we’re not there yet. Just because he doesn’t belong to me officially doesn’t mean he belongs to Jaime either.

I don’t care about what went down on that run. As a female in an MC, you learn to ignore the little shit your man does. It’s kind of mandatory that what happens on a run stays on a run. It isn’t brought up and it isn’t discussed. Unless of course you’re Justin and Shift, then sleeping with anyone else isn’t tolerated. But that isn’t the case with Trace and I.

Anyways back to Jaime, she should have stayed in Texas. I understand Shift felt bad just leaving her there with no club because Shift and I talked about it but I don’t want her here. She keeps opening her mouth and as a club mama she should know better. Now that she opened her mouth during church and talked back to Justin I have to put her in her place. I guess I could consider it the club’s gift to me. It would make Shift proud and maybe I would earn my membership.

“Okay so what? Am I in trouble? Is this like the principal’s office or what?” Jaime asks me and I can’t help but think this bitch talks a lot.

So without further a due, when she turns around and faces me I hit her with a right hook and then a left hook. She tries to grab my hair but thanks to Shift’s advice I had pulled it back during church. Jaime does get a good grip on me though. Since she’s fat, okay not really but she does have a good 20-30 pounds on me, she throws me against one of the other stainless steel tables in the warehouse and I let out an oomph as the edge digs into my stomach. I reach across the table and grab the phone book resting on it. I grab it with both hands grunting from the thickness of it before I hit Jaime with it and send her flying into the steel shelves holding our guns and ammo.

She cries and hangs onto the shelves for dear life as she tries to catch her breath. I let out a huff before fixing my hair and adjusting my leather cut as I make my way back to The Wolf Pack and take my seat again. You know, if feels good being on this side of the beating.

“How many chances does she get?” I ask Justin and he looks at Shift before answering me.

“One more.”

Chapter End Notes:
Feedback is my crack!


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: outlawj bikerj