Author's Chapter Notes:
I really glad everyone is still enjoying the story and reviewing! It seriously makes my day! So thank you guys so much!

She slammed her car door shut behind her. She shouldn’t even be here. She shouldn’t be standing here, in front of this place. Her green eyes took in the mechanic shop in front of her. Roaming over the sign that said The Wolf Pack. Who names their mechanic shop The Wolf Pack?

She stuffed her keys in the front pocket of her jeans walking slowly towards the mechanic shop that appeared super busy to her. Her green eyes took in the motorcycles lined up on the side, parked perfectly. She wanted to turn back around, hop in her car and leave but she had spent 27 years wondering who her real father was and why he never bothered to come around. Her mother never told her who he was, letting her believe her step-dad was her real father when he wasn’t. It wasn’t until she was 25 that she found out the truth. She had spent two full years looking for him and now she was right here.

She was letting her nerves get to her as she noticed a young woman sitting on a motorcycle in the shop, revving it up as a handsome young man worked on it. She was debating whether or not to approach them when the young man’s striking blue eyes met her curious green ones. He tapped the young woman, sitting on the motorcycle, on the thigh and nodded to her direction. She didn’t know what to do as the young woman got off the motorcycle and made her way over to her.

“Can I help you Darlin’?” The young woman asked in her thick southern drawl.

She really hated that. Why did people from the South always use terms of endearment with people they didn’t even know?

“The name’s Addison Larson, not darlin’.” She snapped as the young woman cocked an eyebrow at her and placed her hands on her hips.

She bit her lip, suddenly intimidated by the young woman standing in front of her. She wasn’t threatening her or anything but there was something in her eyes that made Addison step back with fear.

“I’m tryin’ really hard to be nice here sweetheart. So, I’ll ask you again, is there somethin’ I can help you with darlin’?” The young woman responded, her tone low and slow.

“I-I…I’m looking for Paul Harless.” Addison told the young woman, who looked at the handsome young man behind her.

She almost moaned at the sight of him walking away from the motorcycle he was working on, pulling off his black wife beater, his tan bare chest shining from sweat in the sun. He used the wife beater to wipe grease off his hands before tossing it aside and pulling on a clean black cotton t-shirt. She watched his every move closely as he made his way over to her, chuckling to himself as he smacked the young woman on the ass as he passed her.

“He ain’t here.” He told her in his smooth southern drawl and she felt a shiver run through her body.

“D-Do you…k-know when he’ll be here?” Addison asked, nervous from his intense stare.

“He ain’t comin’ back. He’s dead.” He told her as he pulled out his cigarette pack and lit up a cigarette. He took a puff before he decided to ask her, “Why you lookin’ for Paul?”

She took in his stance. You wouldn’t be able to tell just by looking at him but he was clenching his jaw and his fists. This was a sore subject for him.

“Um…well…I-I…just found out he’s….or was my real father.” Addison stuttered out as the young man nodded his head.

“Honestly I thought you would’ve shown up long time ago. There’s somethin’ you should see.” He told her and she was shocked.

So her real father did know about her and obviously so did this young man, whoever he was. He motioned for her to follow him and she obeyed. She watched as he grabbed the young woman’s hand and pulled her along with them to the back building.

“JT, this is family business…I shouldn’t be there.” The young woman said as she tried to pull away from them.

I need you there Aiden.” He told the young woman, who stopped fighting and willingly walked with them.

She followed them to a building behind the mechanic shop and it suddenly made sense to her, this was a Motorcycle Club or Motorcycle Gang. Her mother finally confessed to her that her real father had been a one night stand when he rode through their small town. Her mother had had an affair, a stupid one night stand and she was the result. She was nervous about what this club had for her to see.

Her green eyes roamed the inside of their clubhouse, taking in the bullet holes in some of the walls and plywood covering up the rest of the walls. There were tables and chairs scattered all about with a couple of beer bottles placed here and there. Her eyes drifted to a wall behind the bar, noticing all the mug shots hanging like trophies. Her curious green eyes caught sight of one that intrigued her. The name said Paul Harless and she studied it when she thought they weren’t looking at her.

She felt weird following the handsome young man through the clubhouse, trying to keep up desperately with his long strides and wide steps, every time she didn’t the young woman behind her gave her a little shove. A real nice gentle woman that one. She got roughly shoved into what appeared to be an office and she stumbled a bit as the young woman pushed her down into her seat. She wanted to say something but the young woman gave her one mean look and she knew to keep her mouth shut.

The young man sat down behind the desk and opened the drawer and pulled out a letter. The young woman stood by his side, never keeping her eyes off Addison.

“This is a letter your mom sent Paul after you were born. Paul kept it in case you showed up wondering why he never contacted you.” The young man told her as he handed the letter to the young woman who in turn handed it to Addison.

“I-I…who are you? I mean, how did you know Paul?” Addison asked as she took the letter.

“I’m Justin Timberlake. Paul was my step-father. This is Shift, my girl.” He explained to her and she understood.

“We’ll leave you to read the letter alone. We have some work to do.” Shift told her as her and Justin left Addison alone in the office.

Dear Paul,

I know you never expected to hear from me again but I thought you should know about Addison. She’s your daughter. I’m sorry I lied to you and let you believe she wasn’t. It’s just…I’m married and what we did that night was a mistake. I know you would love to have a relationship with Addison but I think it would be best for Addison and my marriage if you stayed away and kept your distance. So I’m writing you this letter to ask you to stay away from us. It’s not that you don’t deserve to be a part of her life it’s just you have to understand how this would ruin our home life. Please let me know what you decide.

Take Care,

Holly Larson

So he hadn’t wanted to stay away! Her mom asked him to stay away and he had obliged! She couldn’t believe that her mother had kept her real father away from her all these years and now he was dead and she would never get to see or talk to him. She walked out of the office still in shock when she noticed Shift sitting at the bar with an older lady, smoking cigarettes and drinking beers. They were watching Justin and some other men put up plywood boards to cover up the bullet holes.

She watched as Justin lifted a heavy plywood board, this man should not be allowed to take his shirt off. She examined his Guardian tattoo as he held the plywood board in place for some other man to nail it to the wall. His biceps and triceps rippling as they held the wood and she took a sharp intake of breath. He was a taken man, not to mention her step-brother!

Her green eyes met his dark blue ones and she gasped before adverting her eyes to the floor. She saw the confusion and curiousness in his eyes but she also saw what appeared to be lust or love…surely not for her, right? She raised her eyes again, watching silently as he made his way over to Shift and cupped her cheek before leaning down and kissing her.

She tried to look away as their kissing intensified, sighing to herself as a moan pulled from the back of his throat. She bit her lip as his strong hands turned Shift’s barstool to face him and picked her up. Her jean clad legs wrapping around his waist as his hands settled on her ass. Addison tried to ignore Shift’s giggle as Justin kissed her neck. She tried to ignore everything that was going on between Justin and Shift but she couldn’t ignore the growl he let out as he carried Shift to the back of the clubhouse and the way Shift moaned as her fingers scraped along Justin’s buzz cut head. He was taken and he was her step-brother, she couldn’t be liking him like this. Her thoughts were interrupted though as she felt a hand on her shoulder. She turned around and faced the older lady Shift had been drinking.

“Oh my God! You look just like him! I’m Lynn, Paul’s wife.” The lady told her as she took in the sight of Addison.

Addison shifted on her feet feeling uncomfortable as a matching set of Justin’s blue eyes searched her up and down. This was Paul’s wife. Had he been with her when he hooked up with her mom?

“We weren’t together…when your mom and him…got together,” Lynn told her, “You must be tired. You can stay here if you want. We have extra rooms in the back.”

“That would be nice…I-I appreciate that.” Addison responded as Lynn started walking towards the back of the clubhouse and Addison took that as her cue to follow.

She tried to drown out the sounds of moaning that she heard in the hallways as she passed various rooms. It appears Justin and Shift weren’t the only ones that had sex on their minds.

“Some of the guys have girlfriends or wives. Don’t worry about Justin or Shift, they’ll be gone soon. They have their own house together…and Shift, she’s not that bad once you get to know her.” Lynn told her as she opened the door to a room that obviously had been recently patched up, “If you need anything just let me or one of the guys know.”

Addison thanked her before closing the door and sitting on the bed in the room. So this is where her search had brought her. She was sad that her real father was dead but she was glad that his family didn’t mind her showing up. She was also glad to find out that he wanted her in his life, maybe so would his family…including Justin.

Chapter End Notes:
Feedback is my happy place.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: outlawj bikerj