Author's Chapter Notes:
Thanks to everyone still reading and reviewing the story! I decided to do this chapter different. I chose first person for Shift and JT but at the end flipped to third person....so let me know if it works or not.

*Shift’s POV*

I know what Addison wants, she wants Justin. I’m not stupid any girl with a vagina wants my man. They always get that look in their eyes, like they’re imagining what it would be like to be his girl. Just like Paulie did. I don’t like Addison and I want her gone.

I’m laying next to Justin, snuggled up to him and caressing his bare chest. No one should ever try to come between us or take this away from me. They can try but no one understands Justin like I do. No one will stand beside him like I do.

“So, I like Addison. She’s looks like Paul.” Justin tells me and I can’t help but roll my eyes.

Great, he likes her. He is so dense sometimes.

“Well I don’t like her.” I tell him and he pulls away from me.

“She’s family. Think about it…she’s gone her whole life thinking some other man was her father. Then she finds out the truth, tracks down her real father only to find out he’s dead. She just wants to know more about Paul and his life. You can’t blame her for that.” He tells me as I rise from the bed and start redressing.

“No I don’t blame her for that. I blame her for wanting to get to know you better.” I tell him as I pull on my jeans and start pulling on my tank top.

“You seriously can’t be jealous about her.” He tells me as I search for my leather cut.

“If some guy was looking at me with lust the way she was looking at you, you’d be jealous too. How dense are you that you don’t see that?” I ask him as I find my cut and pull it on.

“Oh I’m dense! You’re fucking delusional! She’s my step-sister! She wasn’t even looking at me!” He shouts as he rises from the bed and makes his way towards me.

“You’re an idiot! You should just fuck her now and get it over with just like you did with Paulie!” I shout as he grabs my chin and shoves me against the wall.

“You’re my girl! I promised you after Paulie that no one would come between us! I plan on keeping that promise.” He shouts in my face before letting me go.

“Then make her go away.” I tell him and he starts to pace the room.

“Damnit Aiden, you know I can’t do that.” He finally tells me as he sighs and sits back down on the bed.

“Can’t? Or won’t? Until you figure that out don’t bother coming home.” I tell him as I swing open the door and stalk out of the room before slamming the door shut behind me.

“Aiden! Aiden stop! Come on baby girl! Don’t be like that!” I hear him shouting behind me as I stomp towards the Cutless.

I turn around to face him one we’re outside, “You Justin Randall can go fuck yourself! If you can’t sacrifice for me then I’m going to stop sacrificing for you. Have fun with your new family!” I shout as I get into the Cutless and peel off.

I can’t help but be pissed. A blind guy could see the lust she had for him, how could he not? He probably did and is in denial. But him being in denial is what brought on the whole Paulie incident and I can’t go through that again. I can’t put Kale through that. I have to think about Kale and I and what’s best for us. Maybe Justin isn’t as committed to us as I thought.

If he was threaten by a guy I would have no problem having that guy taken out. I expect the same in return though and maybe he’s not as tough as I thought he was. I still have baggage and bad feelings from the whole Paulie thing and Addison being here doesn’t help that.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Justin’s POV*

Fuck! I knew Aiden would get pissed about Addison. I’m not blind I saw the way Addison was looking at me. How could I not? The girl was practically drooling and panting but she’s my step-sister! Aiden knows I love her and only her but sometimes her temper clouds that knowledge. I gotta figure this out because I can’t tell Addison to leave but I absolutely cannot live without Aiden.

I head back into the clubhouse in just my jeans and it takes all I have in me to not start throwing shit around. Fuck, I hate it when Aiden’s right. I know Addison wants to get to know me better but it’s hard to tell her to stay away. My mom will just have to deal with her because Aiden means more to me than life itself. I’m heading back to my room to get my clothes and chase after Aiden when I bump into none other than Addison.

“Hey Justin, can we talk?” She asks me and I nod, motioning for her to follow me into my room, leaving the door open so no one gets any ideas that anything besides innocent talking is going on.

She follows me into my room and I can see her looking around, “God, it smells like cigarettes and pussy in here,” she says and I chuckle.

“Yeah, Aiden’s pussy,” I say with a cocky grin and she cocks her eyebrow at me, “What? It’s the truth!” I say and she laughs.

“So you and Aiden are serious, huh?” She asks and I chuckle again.

“Yep, I mean she gave me a son and I…” I say as I look around my room and head to my dresser, “I plan on giving her this,” I say as I pull out a ring box and open it so she can see Aiden’s engagement ring.

She’s looking at Aiden’s engagement ring with a sad expression and I feel kind of bad for busting her bubble. I’ve never led a girl on or even gave them any reason to believe that I would want them. I know Aiden’s temper just like she knows mine. We both try to keep our contact with the opposite sex down to a minimum when the other is around. That’s why when females come to the shop Aiden talks to them and I stay in the background.

“Listen Addison, I saw the way you were looking at me,” I tell her and she starts to blush, “while I appreciate you gawking at me, Aiden doesn’t. She wants you gone. I know you want to know more about Paul so you can stay with my mom but you’re no longer allowed near the shop, the clubhouse or even close to my house that I live at with Aiden,” I tell her and she nods her head, “Take this as a warning…no one comes in between Aiden and I.” I finish saying as I grab a cotton t-shirt and pull it on over my head.

Addison gets ready to leave my room as my cell phone rings and I fumble through the messed up sheets on my bed to find it. I look at the Caller ID and see it’s Aiden calling me. I flip open the phone and put it up to my ear. I can hear her sobbing and I instantly get worried. Aiden doesn’t cry…it’s just not something she does unless she’s seriously hurt.

“Aiden? Aiden, baby what’s wrong? Talk to me baby girl.” I say as she gasps for air and tries to calm down.

“They took him Justin! They took our son!” She shouts and for once I’m speechless.

“Who took him?” I finally ask as she continues to cry.

“I don’t know. His teacher said he thought he was one of The Wolf Pack members! He showed up on a bike! They took our son Justin!” She screams again.

“I’ll be right there. We’ll get him back Aiden. I promise baby girl. We’ll get him back!” I tell her as I close my cell phone and shove it into my pocket, “I have to go! Shit! I have to get to her!” I shout more to myself than Addison.

I storm out of my room and head down the hallway banging on Trace’s door. I know he’s there I fucking heard him with Teak or Jaime or both. Little fucker. He better fucking answer his door, I think as I bang my fists on his door if he doesn’t I’m fucking kicking this door in.

“J, what the hell man? Teak and I were fucking!” He says and if this was any other time I’d be laughing at his bluntness.

“Someone took Kale from Kindergarten. Aiden went to pick him up and the teacher thought one of the Pack members had picked him up.” I rush out and he swings open the door.

“Baby, get up! Someone took Kale.” He says as he rushes into his room and smacks a part of Teak’s bare ass that is peeking out from the covers.

 

 

I tap my foot as I wait for him to get his shit together, turning my back as Teak rises from the bed in all her naked glory. I really don’t need Aiden knowing I saw Teak naked right now. I look down the hallway, trying to focus on anything besides the commotion behind me when I notice Addison standing in the doorway of my room. She really is a beautiful girl but girls like her can’t handle guys like me. Besides she has nothing on my Aiden. I guess I’m just going to have to show Addison the type of guy I am, that’ll send her running or at least show her that only Aiden can handle me.

“J, man…let’s go!” Trace tells me and him, Teak and I head to our bikes.

Before I deal with Addison though I need to find my son. No one comes into my town and steals my son. This stupid fucker, whoever they are, doesn’t know what they started. They should just sign their death certificate now. Especially by stealing mine and Aiden’s son. They better be hiding good because one I get my hands on them they’re going to wish they had never been born and then I’m going to let Aiden have her fun with them.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He pulled up to the small school and parked his bike, looking frantically around for her and his Cutless. His blue eyes scanned the elementary school parking lot until they found her, crying and surrounded by the local heat and a handful of teachers. This was his worst nightmare, his son being taken and her crying. He had to get his son back and into her arms as quickly as possible.

He walked up to her, jealousy flooding through his veins as Kale’s inept Kindergarten teacher held her in his arms. She cried on his shoulder until Justin reached her and placed his hand on her back. She tore herself away from Kale’s teacher’s arms and threw herself into Justin’s arms, her sobbing only increasing as Justin wrapped her up into his arms. His hands caressed her head trying to calm her down as he glared at Kale’s teacher.

First, that stupid fucker let someone other than Aiden or him take their son. Second, he was trying to hold Aiden like she belonged to him and Justin wasn’t having that. She belonged to him not some stupid ass teacher who let his son be taken away. He kissed the top of her head as her sobbing quieted and her breathing became normal again. He cupped her face in his hands wiping away her remaining tears with the pads of his thumbs.

“I’m going to find him and bring him back baby. I promise you that.” He told her as he stared intensely into her sad brown eyes.

He heard Kale’s teacher scoff at his statement and he saw red. Aiden seemed to notice because her grip on him tightened. He roughly undid her grasp on him, kissing her forehead to let her know he wasn’t trying to be mean. He grabbed Kale’s teacher by the back of the neck and threw him into the brick wall of the elementary school head first.

“You fucking let them take our son!” Justin shouted as he grabbed Kale’s teacher again and slammed him into the wall again, smirking as he heard a loud crack and blood began to gush from Kale’s teacher’s wounds, “Stay the hell away from my old lady. You touch her one more time and I will cut off your fucking dick, you prick!” He shouted as he slammed Kale’s teacher’s head against his knee before throwing him to the ground and kicking his ribcage a couple of times.

He stopped kicking when he was satisfied that Kale’s teacher got his point. Not to mention the cops kept trying to pull him away from Kale’s teacher. Before he walked away though he spit onto Kale’s teacher’s face, laughing with Trace as the local heat tried to help Kale’s teacher up.

“What the fuck was that? Justin that’s assault!” Sheriff Teller told him as Justin just chuckled.

“Fucker let my son be taken. He tried to hit on my old lady…I think he got what he deserved. Now who the hell took my son?” Justin asked as Sheriff Teller pulled him and Trace aside as Teak tried to keep Shift calm.

“School’s cameras show it was a Wolf Pack member from the California charter. We don’t know which chapter though.” Sheriff Teller told him.

“I know which chapter. You find out anything else I should know?” Justin asked as Sheriff Teller’s gaze fell onto Kale’s teacher.

“Yeah, Randy said Kale acted like he knew the guy. Said somethin’ about he called him Uncle Charlie or Barley, somethin’ like that. Does that mean anything to ya’ll?” Sheriff Teller asked.

“Yeah, we’ll deal with it. It’s our problem and it needs to stay out of Millington.” Trace said as Sheriff Teller nodded and they headed back to their women.

“Let’s go boys. Things are done here. And Randy…stay away from Timberwolf.” Sheriff Teller said as the other deputies got in their cages and left, “Let me know if ya’ll need any help.” He told Justin and Trace before leaving himself.

“Did you find out who took my baby?” Shift asked Justin as he wrapped her up in his arms and took in her citrus scent.

“Yeah baby, but let’s discuss it at the warehouse. You want to ride with me?” Justin asked as Shift nodded her head and held onto his arm tight, “Teak, can you drive the Cutless to the warehouse for us?” Justin asked as Teak nodded and he tossed her the keys.

Shift silently put on her helmet, more than content to let Justin tighten the straps for her and making sure she was alright before putting on his own helmet and sunglasses. He got on his bike and waited for Shift to get on behind him. He heard her let out a sad sigh as she got on and wrapped her arms around his waist. She dug her head into his shoulder as he revved up his engine and took off towards the warehouse. As he stopped at a red light he felt her hug onto him harder and he knew she was trying to be strong.

He wanted to cry for his son too but he couldn’t. He had to be tough not only for Aiden but for the club too. He needed to be the leader Paul’s death had forced him into. He had to take care of Aiden and made sure that she’s able to keep it together. He never wanted to know what it was like to have his son taken. He knew that was the one thing that would break Aiden. And him. Kale is their everything and the future of The Wolf Pack. He needed to get Kale back because he and Aiden couldn’t function without their son.

He pulled up to the warehouse and parked his hog, waiting quietly for Shift to get off. When she didn’t get off right away, he decided it was better for him to wait until she was ready.

“It was Uncle Barley, wasn’t it? I overheard Sheriff Teller.” He heard her ask in a whisper.

“That’s what Sheriff Teller said.” Justin responded quietly.

“Why would Uncle Barley take Kale? Does he know about Paul?” Shift asked him quietly, afraid that if she talked any louder something worst would happen.

“He could but he’s going to pay. If he thought me killing his brother was bad just wait until I get my hands on him for taking my son!” Justin told her and she hugged him before getting off his bike.

“I know you will JT. I know you’ll bring him back to me. I trust you baby.” Shift told him as she removed her helmet and kissed him.

“Hey,” He said as he reached out and pulled her over to him, “Are you up for going with me? Or should you stay here?”

Shift smiled at him and his heart fluttered, “Where you go I go. I’m by your side until the end. You know that,” she said as he kissed her then got off his hog.

Chapter End Notes:
Feedback is my happy place.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: outlawj bikerj