Author's Chapter Notes:
Sorry for the long wait...my friend got married and things have just be crazy with finals but here's an update for ya'll.

He lowered his gun to his side as his blue eyes peered up at Shift. She didn’t say a word as she walked up to him. Her right hand reached up and cupped his cheek as her other hand grabbed his gun from his grasp. He watched her quietly as she clicked his safety back on and holstered his gun in his cut for him. She took him by the hand and led him away from Jaime’s body and towards the house.

He couldn’t look at Jaime’s body, not because he was guilty about killing her but more because he was tired. He was tired of being that person, the club’s President. He was tired from all the heavy shit being placed on his shoulders. He was tired of being targeted by his own MC and other ones too. He was tired of his family constantly being put in danger. He was just tired. He knew tomorrow would be a new day and he’d be chasing this lifestyle all over again.

He looked at Shift as she led him inside the house. She understood him and she never questioned his actions. She knew he was tired and that he just needed his space. This is why she was his VP and his old lady.

“Trace, Teak, take care of Jaime’s body and the neighbors, we don’t need them calling the heat. Tell the others while I take care of Justin.” Shift called out before she entered her house with Justin in tow.

She smiled at the other members as she passed and waved at the wives and girlfriends as Justin stopped letting himself be led and wrapped his arm around her waist. Shift’s brown eyes gazed up at her Justin and noticed his smile as his fingers dug into her hip a bit. It still amazed her how he was able to be so vulnerable in front of her but the minute he was in front of other people he was the President of The Wolf Pack. They walked to their room, closing the door behind them after they entered.

Shift led Justin to their bed and pushed him until he was sitting on the bed. She ran her fingers over his buzz cut as he let out a sigh and rested his head against her chest. Her fingers lightly traveled from the top of his head to the base of his neck and to his shoulders as she grabbed the collar of his cut and started to remove it. He helped her remove it and watched as she walked over to the armchair in the corner of the room and laid it on the chair before removing her own cut and laying it with his. He watched her hips sway as she made her way back over to him. Her hands locked behind his neck and her arms rested on his shoulders as their foreheads pressed against one another’s.

“I’m just so tired Aiden,” he whispered as their eyes met.

“I know baby. But you leave that in here. No one has to know but me, okay?” She said as he nodded his head at her.

“No one but you.” He whispered as he softly kissed her lips then leaned in for another which she granted.

His hands moved from her hips to her ass as he cupped it and pulled her closer to him. Her hands brought his head closer as his kisses got more forceful. His tongue slipped into her mouth as she moaned and pulled him even closer. His hands moved their way up her backside and underneath her t-shirt as his fingers fluttered along the small of her back. Their make out session was interrupted though as they heard a small knock on the door.

“Mommy? Daddy? I’m hungry…” They heard Kale say as Shift let out a sigh and rested her forehead against Justin’s again.

“We’ll be right out honey…go to the kitchen, okay?” Shift said before she kissed Justin’s lips softly and quickly.

Justin chuckled as he heard Kale’s little footsteps run down the hallway.

“He’s so your son!” Shift told him with a laugh as he chuckled.

“Damn right he’s my son and later tonight you…and…me are going to make him a little brother or sister.” Justin told her with a wink and cocky smirk as she smacked his arm.

“In your dreams Daddy…in your dreams.” She told him as they untangled themselves and left their room and went back to the party.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“I don’t know why I always get stuck with the damn body dumps! I mean, what do I fucking look like? A graveyard digger? Sometimes this is bullshit!” Marty muttered as him and Red drug Jaime’s body into a field in the Tennessee woods.

“It’s because we’re the fucking prospects. It’s all about paying dues man. Besides Teak’s with us too…at least Timberwolf and Shift don’t play favorites.” Red said as they laughed and Teak flipped them both off.

“Shut up and let’s get this fucking grave dug.” Teak said as she tossed them both shovels.

“So Teak…you like fucking Trace?” Red asked and ducked as she threw some dirt at him.

“Hell yeah I do. I’m glad Jaime’s bitchass is dead! It’s about fucking time too!” Teak said as she dug the shovel into the ground and tossed the dirt aside.

“Damn…remind me to never mess with Teak’s dick.” Marty said with a laugh as Teak flipped him off.

“Okay…okay…let’s get this thing fucking dug so we can get rid of the body.” Red said as they all three shut up and started digging.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He watched her from across the street and he wondered how her lover got so lucky. He shouldn’t even be in Millington right now but he had to come see her. He didn’t have to talk to her or make his presence known, he just had to see her. He had fallen in love with her during the three years they spent in the Marines. He had been her locater and she had been his shooter. They had never had a physical relationship but he had loved her the same. She, however, loved another. She had trusted him with her life but now her heart.

He hadn’t seen her in a long time, since they had been honorably discharged from the Marines but she still looked just as beautiful as she did back then. He watched her as she slammed down the hood of a black Cutless and wiped her forehead with a rag. He watched her tiny black cotton tank top stretch across her chest as she rose her arms and pulled her long brown hair up in a ponytail. She looked up and across the street and for a minute he thought she spotted him until she turned away to face something or someone behind her. He watched as a guy rounded the corner, obviously talking to her and her whole face lit up as he approached her. He must be her lover. Would she still be with the same guy after all these years?

He couldn’t quite make out the guy’s face since the shop was dark on the inside but he could make out Shift clearly. He watched as her lover wrapped her up in his arms and rested his head in the crook of her neck, nuzzling and kissing it as Shift’s fingers ran along his buzz cut. Her head tilted back slightly as her lover picked her up and placed her on the hood of the Cutless she had been working on. He watched as her legs wrapped around her lover’s waist as his hands grabbed her waist and pulled her closer to him. He watched as they kissed and her lover lifted his head a bit causing the bright afternoon sun to shine on his AT tattoo.

“Son of a bitch.” He muttered as he lowered his head.

He knew her lover. He hated her lover.

“Can I have the check?” He asked his waitress as she passed his table and nodded at him.

He lifted up his head, his eyes taking in her delicious figure as she walked towards the diner. Her lover had his arm around her shoulder as they walked across the street. He had to get out of the diner without her lover spotting him. He reached into his wallet and threw a twenty on the table and quickly made his way to the front of the diner. He almost made it to the door when they walked in. He sidetracked to a stand full of maps and brochures as they made their way to a booth. He picked up a Tennessee map, trying to hide from their curious gazes.

“Massey?” He heard Shift say his last name and he looked up out of habit, “What are you doing in Millington?” She asked him with a huge grin as she gave him a quick hug.

“Oh just driving through…I’m on my way to Memphis…” He said as he trailed off and met Justin’s cold hard stare.

“Justin, babe come here…” She said and the guy he hated more than anything was by her side in an instant, “JT, this is Erik Massey…we served in the Marines together. I trusted this man with my life. Ain’t that somethin’? Erik this is my man Justin Timberlake.” Shift said with a smile as she introduced them oblivious to the tension between the two men.

“Oh I know Erik baby girl. He did time with me in the pen. Thought he was cute labeling me “Ass-Tapper” until I kicked his ass.” Justin told her and she laughed a she kissed his cheek.

“Well you do tap my ass baby,” Shift told him as Erik rolled his eyes at her statement, “You have a good day Massey. Be safe,” she said as she headed back to their booth.

“Come near my woman again Erik and the next time I beat you, you won’t live to talk about it.” Justin growled at him before walking away to sit at the booth with Shift.

He knew Justin meant what he said but if everything went as planned Justin would be behind bars for a very long time. Erik just hoped ATF wouldn’t convict Shift. Maybe she could join him as his wife in the witness protection program. This was his one chance to get rid of Justin “Timberwolf” Timberlake and he was going to take it.

Chapter End Notes:
Feedback is my crack!


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: outlawj bikerj