Author's Chapter Notes:
I'm glad people are liking the story please let me know in the reviews if ya'll would like a dictionary of sorts of biker terms I'll use in the story.

“Alyssa, what are you doing?” Lynn asked as she walked into Alyssa’s house, using her key.

“Trying to kill myself!” Alyssa shouted as she poured a cheesy plastic tiki tumbler full of whiskey.

“Stop it! Grow up Alyssa!” Lynn shouted as she took the tumbler away from her, “Justin just got out! You can’t try to kill yourself! He doesn’t need the Heat sniffing close!”

“Fuck you! And the club! I’ll tell the Heat all about your gun-running activities! And the drug smuggling! I know about everything the club does!” Alyssa shouted as she threw her pills at Lynn, causing Lynn to duck out of the way.

“Fine! You want to kill yourself? Let me help you!” Lynn shouted as she gathered the various painkillers off the floor, shoving them down Alyssa’s throat as she forced whiskey from the tumbler down her throat as well.

Lynn covered Alyssa’s mouth with her hands until she was certain Alyssa had swallowed.

“We have worked,” Lynn said as she pulled a needle out of her purse, “far too hard for you,” she said as she pulled off the protective cap off the needle, “to screw this up for us, the club, and Justin,” she finished saying as she stuck the needle in Alyssa’s arm.

She stood there as she watched Alyssa fall to the floor as she blacked out. She hadn’t wanted to do this but Alyssa had left her no choice threatening her son’s freedom. She rushed around the house finding something to rub down the needle with. She got rid of her prints and wrapped Alyssa’s hand around the needle before calling 911.

“911. What’s your emergency?” The dispatcher asked.

“Oh my God! Oh my God! M-My daughter-in-law is OD-ing! Hurry! Please hurry!” Lynn frantically shouted into the phone.

No one was going to threaten the club or her son. She would make sure of that.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She sighed as his fingers brushed her hair away from her neck as he leaned down and placed a kiss on her JT tattoo.

“Still looks as beautiful as the day you got it for me.” He whispered as she ran her fingers through his hair.

“I love you so much.” She whispered to him as he smiled at her before leaning down to capture her lips in a kiss.

Her hand caressed his cheek as his hands removed her cotton t-shirt from her small body leaving her in her bra. He sighed against her neck as her small hands ran down his sides as she grabbed the hem of his t-shirt pulling it up off his body. He sucked on her neck as her fingers undid the button that held his jeans together. His hands made their way down her body to her jeans making sure to unbutton and unzip them.

He stood up as she laid on their bed taking in her beauty. The beauty he had missed for 3 years, 29 days, and 17 hours. He slipped off his jeans and boxers leaving him naked and hard in front of her. She gasped at the sight she had missed for 3 years, 29 days, and 17 hours. He helped her rid herself of her jeans and underwear as she undid and took off her bra. She was ready for him.

“JT?” She asked as he made his way back to their bed.

“Yeah Aiden?” He asked as he stared down at her.

“Can you put on your cut?” She asked shyly.

She had never wanted him to wear his leather during sex but he was more than happy to do it for her. He grabbed his leather jacket, relishing in her moan as he slid it on. He climbed on the bed, smirking as she opened her legs for him.

In an instant he was buried deep down inside of her. Each thrust led to a scream followed by a groan as he worked her body. It was better than he remembered and imagined while he was locked up. Every rock of his hips reminded him of their love. Her hands clawed at his jacket, her fingernails digging into the leather, the scratches her fingernails were making would be a constant reminder to him of how much she always needed him.

She screamed as wave after wave of pleasure flowed over her body. Her legs and walls squeezing all of him. He let out a how as he released deep into her, coating all of her walls until he had nothing left to give.

He collapsed on top of her panting for air as she caressed his back underneath his leather cut. A knock sounded on his door as he kissed Shift before rolling off of her.

“What the fuck?” He shouted as Shift snuggled up to him caressing his chest.

“Alyssa’s in the hospital! She fucking OD-ed!” Eddie shouted through the closed door as Justin let out a sigh.

“Shit,” He hissed as he rose from the bed to pull back on his clothes, “I’ll fucking be there!”

Chapter End Notes:
Feedback makes me update faster! So leave me some! lol


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: outlawj bikerj