Author's Chapter Notes:
Hey guys. Sorry this has taken so long. I had a writers block...really bad. But I hope this chapter makes up for the long wait.
“What do you mean they know I’m the witness?” Erik shouted at Agent Bonner as they stood in the living room of the safe house they had him stashed in.

“Well… more like Shift knows you’re the one that informed us of Justin. She said for us to tell you to get your facts straight before you accuse her man. We need to move you to a location further away from Millington. We can’t risk you getting killed.” Agent Bonner told him as Erik sat down on the couch and let out a sigh.

He ran his hands over his face in frustration as he let out another sigh. Shift was sending him a warning. She had watched his back in the Marines but now she had Justin’s back. Things were not working out the way he planned.

Now he had to worry for his life. Justin wasn’t supposed to know he was the rat. If Shift knew or suspected that he was the witness she would definitely tell Justin and the club. He never knew Shift was Justin’s girl when he was locked up. He had heard Randall proudly talking about his son’s girl. Talking about how she protected Justin by sending them money, helping them set up fights and smuggling the drugs into the prison.

He realized now taking down Justin would mean taking down Shift. He knew deep down he couldn’t do that. If you love someone the way he loved Shift, you don’t bring them down just because you don’t like the person they choose to love.

“He knows. I can’t be a witness.” He muttered to Agent Bonner.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They kept walking, holding each other’s hands as she looked back over her shoulder. The dense Tennessee woods surrounded them as their riding boots stomped over fallen leaves and soft mud. She held onto his hand tighter as their footsteps picked up the pace. She looked over at him, his hair was starting to grow out some as short unruly curls topped his head. She took in his strong jaw line covered in morning scruff, just the way she liked it. He let go of her hand as he closed his leather jacket around him tighter and adjusted the scarf she had given him before taking her hand again. His blue eyes stared down at her as she smiled up at him and pulled him closer to her by tugging on his hand. He let go of her hand and wrapped his arm slightly around her waist as he tucked his hand in the right back pocket of her jeans.

They kept walking until they reached their back up clubhouse in the woods. It hadn’t been used since the shoot out at their clubhouse but they needed it for their business at hand. She swung open the door, letting it slam against the steel-lined walls of the clubhouse as Pack member’s heads snapped up from various conversations. He watched as she walked around the small room, checking out the perimeter, even though all the members had been there for a while, waiting on them. He let her check out the place for bugs or any other listening devices, he knew she wouldn’t be comfortable discussing any club business until she did. He waited for her to finish her sweep before gathering everyone’s cell phones and putting them in a lead-lined safe, just in case they were bugged.

She tossed the rook sack she had slung over her shoulder onto the table before them as she took a seat. She threw her lover’s best friend a smile as he slid her an ashtray and she lit a cigarette. He stood at the head of the table, surveying his Pack members and the prospects. Today was a big day for all of them. He knew that. Shift knew that. Everyone knew it. He reached into the rook sack and pulled out three Wolf Pack Member cuts. He tossed one of the cuts to Red, watching as he quickly discarded his prospect cut and put on his member cut. He handed Teak her member cut, watching her silently as she shyly smiled at him and the rest of the Pack before pulling it on and popping out the collar. The Pack waited until Marty slipped on his member cut before letting out howls of approval.

Shift smiled as she looked on as the three prospects were patched in. She remembered that feeling and she hoped they cherished it just like she had. They were joining her Pack and she would protect and watch over them just like a mama wolf would do. They were her new brothers and sister. She knew by glancing around the table the other Pack members felt the same way. She looked up as his hand rested on her shoulder. He nodded his head slightly to the door and she rose from her seat. The Pack was too busy starting to celebrate the patch-in to realize their departure.

She followed him outside into the cold and smiled to herself as his arms wrapped around her, instantly warming her up. She let out a soft whimper as he let go of her and stuffed his hands into the pockets of his jeans. She watched him as he shuffled on his feet and she bit the inside of her lip to keep from smiling. He was too adorable for words in that moment. Her breath caught in her throat as he finally looked up and his cerulean blue eyes slammed into her. Her heart skipped a beat at the love that shone in his eyes.

“Aiden, you know you’ve been my old lady for over eighteen years and you know that I wouldn’t have it any other way. You’ve given me the most amazing beautiful son and I’m completely looking forward to having more children with you. I-I know I should have done this a long time ago…but it’s hard to do while in marriage hell with…Oh God this isn’t coming out like I planned…” He told her as she giggled at him.

“Just as me to marry you already! You know I’ll say yes!” She told him as they laughed together.

He pulled his hand out of his pocket and her eyes traveled to the small black ring box it held. He grabbed her left hand with his other hand and gave it a small squeeze.

“Aiden. I love you and I can’t imagine ever being with anyone else. So will you make me the happiest man in the world and marry me?” He asked as he flipped open the ring box and she let out a gasp.

Her ring wasn’t anything mind blowing but it suited her just right. A white gold band with a solitary one carat diamond in the center. He watched her eyes tear up with a satisfied smile on his handsome face as he grabbed her left hand and slipped the ring on her left ring finger. Her right hand cupped his cheek sweetly as their eyes met.

“Yes, I’ll marry you! I love you Daddy.” Shift said excitedly as she kissed him softly and slowly.

“I love you Mama. You’re going to be Mrs. Justin Randall Timberlake and it’s about damn time too!” He told her as he picked her up and spun her around as she let out a squeal of delight, “Let’s get out of here and go for a ride Mama,” he whispered as she nodded her head and he put her feet down on the ground.

“Let’s get our stuff and then we can go for a ride Daddy.” She told him as he kissed her again and smacked her ass.

“You’re going to love this ride baby girl.” He told her as he wrapped her up in his arms as she laughed at him.

“As long as it includes a ride on your dick I’m sure I will.” Shift told him as he let out a sexy growl and pressed her body against the door to their make shift clubhouse.

His strong hands gripped her neck as he crashed his lips down on hers and she let out a moan as her hands grasped onto the lapels of his leather jacket, pulling him closer to her. Her head bumped against the door as he grabbed her thighs and lifted her up so her legs could wrap around his waist. She held onto him tight as his tongue slipped into her mouth and Justin let out a growl from the back of his throat.

Suddenly the door to the make shift clubhouse swung open and they were sent stumbling into the clubhouse. The members laughed as Justin threw them a sheepish grin and Shift dug her head into the crook of his neck to hide her embarrassment.

“So, we’re going to go,” Justin said as he placed Shift down and showed off the ring on her left hand, “We got our own thing to celebrate tonight. Be safe and careful while partying tonight,” Justin said as the Pack cheered and howled at his discreet announcement of their engagement.

“I’m so proud of you.” Shift whispered to Teak as she gave her a hug.

“Thanks. It’s about time he proposed to you! Go celebrate with your future husband Future Mrs. Justin Timberlake.” Teak said as she hugged Shift back.

“I will! Go make Trace your man. He has no excuse to not make you his old lady now!” Shift told her with a wink before she gathered her stuff and followed Justin out of the clubhouse.

They headed towards Justin’s motorcycle and Shift didn’t bother putting on a helmet as she pulled her hair back into a ponytail. She watched as Justin got on his hog and patted the seat behind him with a smirk and she bit her lip to keep the grin on her face from growing as she slid on behind him. She adjusted her jacket before wrapping her arms around his waist. She dug her head into his strong back as he started up the engine and they took off.

The cold wind whipped against their faces as Shift’s hair blew behind her wildly. Her grip around Justin’s waist tightened as his bike picked up speed. She didn’t have to ask where he was taking them because she knew the scenery and she knew him and their past. He was taking her to their spot in the woods by the lake. The spot where he had taken her virginity and she had taken his, the spot where they had made Kale and the spot where they used to stare up at the stars together and talked about their future. It was their sport and their sanctuary away from The Wolf Pack when it got to be too much. She smiled as he took that familiar right turn and her stomach coiled in anticipation. She let out a sigh as he stopped his bike and let down the parking brake.

He waited for her to get off and when she didn’t he tapped her hands. She just squeezed onto him tighter and he let out a chuckle. She rested her head on his shoulder as she took in the sight of their spot. It was nothing special just a small clearing, close to the lake, surrounded by tall trees that gave them the privacy they wanted. A huge rock jutted out from the ground, she had used that rock to sunbathe on when she was younger during the summer. Justin had been right by her side in his swim trunks as she laid beside him in some skimpy bikini, just trying to turn him on. She smiled to herself as she remembered those summers and the way Justin had always been with her.

She pulled her hair out of the rubber band and gave it a shake as she slipped the rubber band around her wrist. She let out a shriek as snowflakes started to fall and she hopped up onto the rock as Justin grabbed some blankets from his saddlebags.

“It’s starting to snow baby!” She said as she held out her hands to catch some snowflakes as Justin stopped what he was doing for a moment and just watched her.

His eyes flicked over her body as he licked his bottom lip. She put her hand on her hip as she looked down at him and noticed the lust filled look he was throwing her. She chuckled to herself as she shook her head and removed her jacket and let it drop to the ground. His eyes continued to watch her as she removed her black sweater and let it fall to her feet on the rock as she stood before him in just a black tank top and her tight skinny jeans. She kicked off her black leather riding boots and she tossed him a sexy smile and cocked her eyebrow at him.

“Are you just going to stand down there watching me undress? Or are you going to get your ass up here on this rock and help me?” She asked as he laughed at her before throwing the blankets at her and she laughed.

He hopped up onto the rock and removed his leather jacket and tossed it on the ground next to Shift’s. He grabbed her by the waist with his right arm as he grabbed the blankets from her with his left hand and tossed the blankets on the rock before grabbing the bottom of her tank top. She squealed as his cold fingertips grazed her skin and he chuckled as he raised her tank top, letting the cold air hit the warm skin of her taunt stomach. He dropped down to his knees in front of her, kissing her stomach here and there as she lowered the hood on his black hoodie and ran her fingers through his short curls. His lips made their way up her torso as he slowly lifted up her tank top along the way. He let out a groan as he lifted up her tank top over her bra and he stared as her breasts rose up and down with each sweet breath that she took. He watched in silence as she removed the tank top from her body as pretty silver white snowflakes landed in her dark brown hair.

He unzipped his hoodie and removed it, tossing it to the ground with Aiden’s tank top as she unbuttoned his jeans. Her delicate fingers caressed his abdomen as she removed his t-shirt and he let out a groan as his head fell to her shoulder where he placed soft kisses along her bare shoulder. He pulled his bottom lip through his teeth as Aiden unbuttoned and unzipped her jeans. He let out a low growl as she slowly shimmied her jeans off of her hips and let them pool at her feet before stepping out of them and kicking them aside. He spread out the blankets for them before unzipping his jeans and tossing them aside as Aiden climbed under the blankets as the snow continued to softly fall all around them.

She laughed as Justin quickly dove under the blankets to escape the coldness surrounding them. He laid beside her with a goofy smile on his face as she let out a giggle and he felt like he was sixteen all over again and it was summertime and Aiden was in her bikini and he couldn’t keep his hands off of her. He was a lot more innocent back then, okay not so innocent but more innocent than now by him and Aiden’s standards. He knew he loved her at that moment. She had only been thirteen at the time but even then they knew they had been made for each other.

She let out a sigh as he removed her black boy short underwear and he rubbed her center with his hand as she held onto his shoulders as her hips bucked to his touch. She helped him remove his boxer-briefs as his hands caressed the outside of her bare thighs. He climbed on top of her as she spread her legs for him and he captured her lips with his. His hand gripped her leg and hiked it up over his hip as he slid into her tight wet pussy. She let out a moan as he entered her and he took the opportunity to snake his tongue inside her mouth. Her legs tightened around his waist as he pulled out and slid back in with a roll of his hips as her fingernails scraped along his skull, eliciting a moan from him.

His hips rolled into hers as she hold onto him and met him thrust for thrust. Her sweet pants and moans filled his ears as he heard her whisper his name just like she always did when he was stroking her spot just right, about to send her falling over the edge. He rolled them so that she was on top and he let out a groan when she didn’t break their rhythm but kept it as she bounced up and down on him. He watched as her laced-covered breasts bounced with the movement of her hips as he bucked his own and hit her spot as her hands clawed at his chest.

Her pants turned to moans then turned into screams for him as the snow fell onto her hair and his hands clawed at her back. He let out a groan as her hips rocked and her head fell forward, causing her soft brown hair to fall around her face and caress his bare chest. He tucked her hair behind her ear lovingly as she pulled her bottom lip through her teeth as she felt her orgasm approaching as she rode him. He moaned out a soft “Aiden” as her walls tightened around him and he stroked her spot as his dick twitched inside of her.

He rolled them over again until he was on top of her, loving the way her hair fanned out around her face as she held onto him. His hand grabbed her left leg and threw it over his shoulder as his other hand grabbed her right leg and hooked it over his hips allowing him to sink even deeper into her tight pussy. He dug his head into the crook of her neck as the sensation took his breath away for a minute. He let out a heavy pant as his fingers dug into her thighs as his body went rigid with his orgasm and he could feel her body start to tremble under him with an orgasm of her own. His name left her mouth in breathy pants as her toes curled in ecstasy as her orgasm ripped through her body. Her nails dug into his sweat glistened shoulders as she screamed out his name as her juices coated his dick and she relished in the feeling of his sweet cum filling her up.

He kissed her forehead then nuzzled her nose with his before kissing her lips. She caressed his cheek lovingly as he unhooked her legs from their various places on his body before sliding out of her. He laid beside her as their heavy breathing filled the silence surrounding them as they looked at each other and shared a smile. After laying there for a couple more minutes he started to shiver as the wetness from the snow started to soak through the blankets. He smiled as she took a hold of his hand and played with his fingers.

“We should get out of here JT…I have a wedding to plan.” Aiden said and he chuckled before fumbling around for his boxer-briefs.

“Yeah I know little girl. All I got to say is it better be soon because you need to be my wife like eighteen years ago!” He exclaimed as she laughed at him.

They got dressed both knowing that soon they would be husband and wife and nothing would be able to stop them.
Chapter End Notes:

Feedback is my happy place.

 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: outlawj bikerj