Author's Chapter Notes:
WOW! So sorry it's taken me forever to post this update...Life, School, Work all of it gets to be too much sometimes. I've actually had this written for quite awhile it was just typing up and posting it....but I did it! So here it is....enjoy! And don't throw stones at me, okay? lol
He pulled up to their house and had to chuckle when he noticed Kale looking through the curtains. He pointed a finger at his son, warning him since he was supposed to be in bed. He chuckled with Shift as they watched their son run from the window, leaving the curtains blowing behind him in his wake.

“That’s your son.” She told him and he turned his head towards her before winking at her.

“No baby girl, he’s all you. Wonderful and amazing just like his mama.” He told her as she kissed him quickly before he got out of the car and opened the door for her.

He held out his hand to her, feeling like that young sixteen year old kid again dropping off the love of his life from their first official date all over again. This time though he was dropping her off at the home they shared and would be stopping by to say goodnight to his son. Her hand fit perfectly inside of his as he led her up the pathway towards the front door, smiling to himself when his girl squeezed his hand.

“I really don’t want to sleep without you tonight.” She whispered and he pulled her body flush against his.

“I could always stay.” He offered and she giggled at him.

“So eager! We don’t want to start our marriage off with bad luck.” Was all she said as he cupped her neck and brushed her cheeks with his thumbs.

“Baby, there’s no such thing as bad luck. Let me stay.” He said and he pressed his forehead against hers as her hands clawed at his sides, pulling him closer to her.

“Promise me nothing bad will happen if you can help it.” She said as she licked and sucked at his bottom lip.

“I promise little girl. You know I can’t sleep away from you.” He murmured before his lips captured hers in an intoxicating kiss.

Their kiss was broken though as their front door was swung open and there stood his mama. He kissed Shift’s forehead before they broke apart and he hugged his mama.

“Thanks for watching Kale mom,” Justin said as he ushered Shift into their house, “Do you need a ride home?” he asked her.

“No. Your dad is taking me home. Are you staying because you know it’s bad luck, right?” She asked as he noticed his dad sitting on his couch for the first time.

“Hey Pops,” He said as he hugged his dad then answered his mom’s question, “Yeah I’m staying. Baby girl can’t sleep without me,” he said with a cocky smirk and a nod of his head in Shift’s direction.

“Aiden. It’s bad luck.” Randall warned and she nodded, agreeing with him.

“I know but the only times I’ve ever slept without Justin were the first six years of my life when I didn’t know him, when I was in the military, and the three years he was locked up. I’m not about to add any more time to that.” She said as his parents nodded at her.

“Well we’re going to go. We put Kale to sleep but he did get up when he heard ya’ll get home.” Lynn said as she threw on her jacket and Randall got his keys.

“Dude. He’s got like fucking radar ears. I swear I have to put my hand over Aiden’s mouth at night or else he’s wondering why his mommy’s screaming for his daddy.” Justin said with a chuckle as Shift smacked his shoulder and bit her lips to keep from smiling.

Randall and Lynn laughed at their son as Shift blushed before opening the front door for them.

“Okay Justin. You’re not funny…just because you have an audience don’t mean anything.” Shift told him as he kissed her cheek.

“Baby girl, you know you love me.” He said as she just waved him off and hugged his parents good bye.

He stood at the front door and watched as his parents left together before shutting it and following Shift to their son’s room. He stood in the doorway with Shift as he watched his son pretend to be asleep. Kale’s giggling gave him away though as Justin crept up to his bed before picking him up by the ankles and shaking him gently as the little boy squealed.

“Hey little man! What are you doing up?” Justin asked as he laid Kale back on his bed and tickled him, “I saw you at the window.”

“That wasn’t me daddy!” Kale exclaimed as he dove under the covers, laughing wildly as Justin tickled him, “Okay! Okay! Daddy! It was me! Stop!” he shouted as he continued to laugh and threw his blanket to the side revealing his face to them.

“Okay KT. Time to really go to bed. We have a big day tomorrow,” Shift said as she approached her son’s bed and tucked him in tightly, “Good night. Sleep tight baby boy,” she said before she kissed his forehead.

“Night little man. We love you.” Justin said as he made sure Kale was tucked in tight before kissing his son’s forehead and ruffling his curls a bit.

“I love you too. Goodnight mommy and daddy.” Kale said and Shift turned off his light before shutting his door.

“Come on Daddy. Let’s go to bed.” Shift told Justin lowly before he pushed her up against the wall.

“There ain’t goin’ to be any sleeping right now though,” He whispered as his fingertips grazed the outside of her thighs underneath her dress, “You know, I fucking love it when you wear dresses,” he whispered in her ear as she let out a moan and tugged softly at his short curls.

“Follow me baby.” She whispered before taking a hold of his hand and leading him to their bedroom.

“Anywhere little girl. I’d follow you anywhere.” He murmured as they walked into their bedroom and he shut the door behind them.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Day of the wedding*

She looked at herself in the mirror, admiring the knee length white dress that showed off her tan legs and the plunging v-neckline that showed off her cleavage. She ran her hands over her dress one more time to calm her nerves and fiddled with her engagement ring now on her right ring finger. She smiled in the mirror as Samantha, Candice and Melissa fluffed her long brown curls before adjusting her Spanish lace veil.

“Do these heels look okay? Maybe I should wear my hair all down instead of half up and half down…what do ya’ll think? Why am I so nervous? Is it normal to be nervous? Is it hot in here? I feel like it’s hot in here.” She rushed out and they laughed at her.

“It’s normal to be nervous. This is a very important day in your life. I’ll turn on the air for you.” Candice said as Shift let out a nervous chuckle.

“I love those heels. They’re better than the other ones you tried. And your hair looks beautiful the way it is. Justin is going to piss his pants when he sees how beautiful you look walking down the aisle towards him.” Samantha told her as Shift gave her a hug.

“Thanks ya’ll. Seriously, I’m about to lose my mind here.” Shift told them as they laughed at her again.

“It’s okay. It’ll start soon. You should see the church. It’s packed with people.” Melissa told her before Lynn stopped by.

“Okay. Everyone line up. Justin and the boys are up there now and I’m fixing to walk down the aisle.” Lynn told them and Shift started shaking her hands.

“Oh my God, it’s happening. It’s really finally happening!” She said as Candice, Samantha, and Melissa helped her line up in the foyer behind the church’s wooden doors.

“Kale. Honey. Stand by Kiaore. You’re going to be walking with her down the aisle just like we practiced.” Shift told him as he offered his arm to Kiaore, Ashley and Eddie’s niece and Shift’s flower girl.

“I remember mommy. I walk with Kiaore down the aisle and she stands by Candice and I stand by Uncle Trace until daddy asks for the ring.” He told her with a proud smile as she winked at him.

“That’s my boy.” Shift told him as she adjusted his little tie and vest underneath his suit.

The music started and she hid behind the doors as Candice walked out slowly followed by Melissa then Samantha. Soon her son and Kiaore where walking down the aisle with Kale delicately balancing the rings on his pillow as Kiaore threw jade green rose petals down the aisle. Shift looked over at Randall as he offered his arm to her and she took it. Soon the wedding march started and she took her place behind the closed church doors.

She plastered on a nervous smile before Eddie and Chuck, who were serving as the ushers, opened up the church doors revealing her and Randall to Justin and their guests. She took a deep breath as she noticed Trace standing beside Justin with a dumbass goofy smile on his face that almost made her laugh. Beside him stood Evan, Melissa’s husband, and Ben. Her brown eyes finally settled on Justin and she almost started to cry. He looked so good in his tux with that jade green vest underneath. He still hadn’t cut his hair or shaved but he did trim and she was grateful for that. She could see his beautiful blue eyes shining from across the church and she all of a sudden had the urge to run down the aisle to him.

She almost forgot how to walk as their gaze locked on each other, thank goodness Randall was there to remind her to move her feet. She didn’t bother to look around at the guests, they were all special and important to her but at that moment only her future husband mattered to her. He stood there watching as she walked down the aisle with his father at the slowest pace possible. He almost wished she had just ran down the aisle to him because it was killing him that she was still so far away from him. He got lost in her beautiful deep brown eyes and he could hardly wait to run his fingers through her soft brown curls. Hell he could hardly wait to make her his wife.

Randall squeezed her hand as he escorted her down the aisle and he smiled as she turned her attention towards him and threw him a dazzling smile.

“I’m so glad you’re going to be my daughter-in-law.” He whispered as her eyes watered a bit before she held on tight to his arm.

“Thanks dad. I’m so afraid I’m going to pass out.” She whispered back and he let out a little chuckle at her confession.

“Well…just breathe and you’ll be fine.” Randall whispered to her as they approached the alter.

“Who gives this bride away?” The preacher asked as Randall stepped up.

“In honor of her parents…I do.” He stated as he handed her hand over to Justin and kissed her cheek before taking his seat next to Lynn.

Justin took Shift’s hand as they stood in front of the preacher facing each other as their eyes stayed focused on one another. Justin ran his thumbs over the back of her hands as her eyes started to water again and she blinked away the tears. The preacher went on and on about Justin and Aiden’s relationship through the years but neither of them could focus on what he was saying. She continued to watch Justin as he smiled at her and she couldn’t hold back her tears anymore, thank God for waterproof eyeliner and mascara. He let go of her hands and cupped her neck as his thumbs wiped away her tears. The audience “Awwed” at his simple but loving gesture.

Just as they were about to start sharing their vows a shot rang out and the audience started to panic.

“Everyone that is not a member make your way to the basement of the church,” Justin shouted and everyone started to run to the basement, “Everyone but you preacher. We’re getting married today no matter what!” He ordered as Shift took Kale to the basement and handed him off to Lynn.

“Take care of our son Mama Lynn. Keep everyone quiet and calm. We’ll deal with this.” Shift said as Lynn nodded and took Kale from her.

“Aiden. I want to help out.” Randall said and she shook her head at him, “I have a gun.”

He watched as her expression changed before she let out a sigh.

“Justin’s goin’ kill me….” She muttered, “Fine. But stay close,” she warned as another shot rang out above them.

He nodded before he followed her up the stairs from the basement to the first floor. He watched as she hiked up her wedding dress and pulled a .45 from the holster on her thigh. He just chuckled as she shrugged at him and cocked her gun.

“Always be prepared,” She said with a smirk before she strutted down the aisle towards the preacher and Justin, “Anyone got a visual?” She asked as she looked at the other members from the other charters.

For now everyone was standing up and flanking the big white shutter-covered windows of the church. She looked at the members, waiting for an answer as more shouts rang out. Everyone ducked including Shift and Justin and they dashed behind the alter to gather their thoughts as Trace and Teak joined them.

“This is going to be hell to get out of JT,” Shift said as he looked at her, “I can probably get a visual from the steeple.”

“We don’t know if it’s worth it Aiden. Don’t go doing something stupid just for the hell of it.” He said as more shots rang out.

“Timberwolf. You know she needs to go up there. We’re sitting ducks in this church.” Trace said as more shots rang out and they ducked down further.

“All you have is a .45 Aiden. What do you plan to do up there with a .45?” He asked even though he knew deep down she was going to go no matter what he said.

“JT, this is the largest gathering of Wolf Pack members ever! Other M.C.s knew that. My sniper rifle is up there. There’s shotguns under the pews, your .45 is under the alter and in the girls dressing room there’s ammo and some AK-47s from the warehouse and a couple of grenades. You know I like to be prepared,” She said before she leaned over and kissed him, “I love you,” she whispered as she caressed his cheek, “but I have to go up to that steeple,” she told him as she opened up the door that lead to the steeple, “Be safe,” she shouted before she disappeared.

“Okay Everyone!” Justin shouted as the charters looked at him, “if you don’t have a gun there are shotguns under the pews,” he said as members started grabbing guns and loading up their own, “Teak. Get the ammo and AK-47s! Trace. You get the grenades. Get these damn shutters open! I’d like to know who the fuck I’m killing!” he ordered as everyone started doing as he said.

The huge white shutters were opened carefully as sunlight spilled into the small church. He peeked out carefully and noticed that the church was surrounded by at least four or five charters from La Raza MC. He closed his eyes and pounded his fist against the wall. He didn’t need this war, not today. La Raza was outnumbered but The Wolf Pack was surrounded.

“JT. It’s La Raza. Nunez is leading them!” He heard Shift yell down to him from the steeple.

Just then more shots were fired into the church and he watched as bullets flew by right in front of his face. Members got shot right and left by the crossfire and he could feel it closing in all around him. He ran to the alter and grabbed his .45, cocking it before taking his position by a window next to Trace. He broke the glass with the butt of his gun and took aim as he started shooting. The other members followed his lead and started shooting as well. He muttered cuss words when he ran out of ammo. Just then Teak came rushing in with the ammo and the AK-47s. He armed himself with an AK as Shift saved him by shooting a member who was trying to shoot him while he loaded up.

“Everyone who is wounded and can move…Go to the basement. If you can’t move have someone fucking pick your ass up and take you to the basement!” Justin ordered before ducking from a rain of bullets over his head.

She looked at the various members of La Raza through her scope picking out the most important ones in the chain of command. She spotted Isidero, the President of La Raza in Florida, and she took aim, resting her index finger on the trigger as she lined up the shot. She slowly closed her eyes for a second as she calmed herself down before opening them again and taking the shot. She watched as Isidero fell to the ground as she reloaded her rifle before taking aim at Isaiah, Isidero’s second in command. She lined up the shot watching with boiling anger as he said something then laughed before shooting inside the church. Her man was downstairs in that chapel. La Raza was ruining her wedding day and Isaiah wanted to laugh about it. She took the shot and smiled in silent satisfaction as the bullet barreled through Isaiah’s skull and his body fell back from the force of it.

She watched through her scope as those members that had been around him started to panic and started randomly shooting into the church. She saw Angel, the VP of La Raza in Texas, rush over to them and tried to structure them again. She, however didn’t give him a chance as she planted her rifle in his direction and took her shot. His chest exploded from the force of the bullet and she let out a contented sigh as his blood splattered on his MC member’s faces. She didn’t blink when she noticed Jose running over to his fallen VP and she didn’t blink as she pulled the trigger causing him to fall over the body of his dead brother.

Justin watched from his position as Presidents and Vice Presidents of two charters had been taken out by his girl. He spotted Nunez trying to rally his members into taking the church and he knew with his girl in the steeple that wasn’t going to happen. He ordered everyone in the chapel to shoot in Nunez’s direction just as Nunez fell to the ground. Wolf Pack members didn’t care though as they continued to fire in Nunez’s direction and the members that had been around him were shot down. He took aim at Oscar and fired instantly killing the President of the California charter of La Raza.

The gunfire suddenly stopped and he heard shouting coming from the outside of the church. La Raza didn’t have many members left and surprisingly The Wolf Pack only had a few injured members. His back rested against the wall as he caught his breath and noticed the preacher huddled by the alter holding onto it for dear life. He got up and made his way towards the shaking preacher and pulled him up to his feet.

“You ready to get married baby girl?” He shouted up to Shift who was still in the steeple.

“I am if you are. Looks like La Raza is running away. Typical.” She shouted down to him.

“Okay preacher man. It’s time for you to marry me and my little girl.” Justin told him as the preacher shook his head no.

“I’m going home to my family.” The preacher muttered out as he made a move to leave.

The click of Justin’s .45 stopped him though.

“You ain’t goin’ nowhere. If I was you I’d do what I was told.” Justin calmly told him and the preacher nodded.

“D-Do you, Aiden Maria Teagan, take Justin Randall Timberlake to be your lawful wedded husband?” The preacher asked as Shift descended the rope to the bell in the steeple and landed in front of Justin and the preacher.

She removed her sniper rifle before facing the preacher.

“I do.” She said as she smiled at Justin.

“And do you, Justin Randall Timberlake, take Aiden Maria Teagan to be your lawful wedded wife?” The preacher asked as the church doors opened and Addison came walking in beside Moses, the President of the Nevada charter of La Raza.

“Stop!” Addison shouted as Shift started to reach for her rifle.

“I wouldn’t do that if I was you.” Moses said as he held up a grenade and Shift stopped.

“I do,” Justin said quickly, “I-I mean, I will…stop that is, if you just let Aiden go.”

“Why would I let her go?” Moses asked in his thick Hispanic accent, “She’s what I came for,” he admitted as his eyes flicked over Shift’s body.

“Addison. Why are you doing this?” Justin asked as Addison glared at him.

“Addison. Addison. Addison. My name is not fucking Addison! Ya’ll didn’t even ask for proof. It was just so easy!” She said as she stepped closer to Shift.

“You’re right. So easy. We’re sorry Angelica Pequeno.” Shift said and Angelica smirked at her.

“So you know my real name. Should I be scared Aiden?” Angelica asked as she picked up Shift’s sniper rifle, “Is that supposed to intimidate me Aiden?” She asked as she pointed the rifle at Shift.

“I never said that Angelica.” Shift said as she raised her hands up in surrender.

“What are you doing Angie?” Moses asked as she faced him.

“Throw away the grenade Moses. Outside.” She ordered as she pointed the rifle at him.

“Angie?” He asked.

“Do it,” She shouted and he did as she said and the church shook as it went off outside, “I want Justin and I can’t have him if this puta is still alive. I’m sorry Moses,” Angelica said before she lifted the rifle and shot him, “See I can kill people too Shift,” she said before she took aim at Shift.

“I hope you do kill me Angie because if you don’t I’m coming after your whole family.” Shift said as she glared at Angelica.

“Really? I don’t think now is the time to be making threats!” Angelica shouted at Shift and cocked the rifle.

“A-Addison…I mean Angelica. You don’t have to kill Aiden. You’re right. You’re completely right. It should be me and you. I should have seen it sooner.” Justin said as he took a step closer to Angelica.

“Really Justin? But, you just said I do.” Angelica said and Shift could see the grip on her rifle loosening as Justin continued to talk to her.

“I meant to say I will…that “I do” didn’t count. Ever since you got here it’s been you and me. You know that, right?” Justin asked as he approached Angelica and cupped her neck as the rifle slipped from her hand and landed on the floor with a thud.

His thumbs caressed her cheeks as Shift came up behind him and pulled his switchblade from his ankle while Angelica was too focused on him. She flipped open the switchblade as Justin let go of Angelica and she realized he had tricked her. She reached down for the rifle as Shift backhanded her and sent her flying back as she landed on her ass.

“Get up.” Shift ordered as the members and other charters looked on.

“Just finish me off.” Angelica said and Shift glared at her.

“No. You want to kill people so get up. Don’t make me have your family pay for your mistakes. When you had that rifle you had no problem saying how you were going to off me. If it makes you feel better I’ll give you a gun.” Shift offered and Angelica looked up at her confused.

“Really?” Angelica asked as she stood up.

“Here,” Shift said as she tossed Angelica her .45, “Take your best shot.”

Angelica cocked the gun and took aim at Shift but before she could take a shot Shift had shifted out of the way and slashed Angelica’s shooting arm. Angelica dropped the gun to her side as she held onto her bleeding arm.

“Pick it up,” Shift ordered as Angelica looked down at the gun, “I said pick it up!” she ordered harder this time and Angelica picked it up with her good arm.

She took aim as Shift expertly knocked the gun from her hand with the switchblade and cut her arm as Angelica shouted in pain. Before Angelica could react Shift had her in a chokehold with the blade pressed to her throat.

“Tell her the truth Justin.” Shift said and Justin stepped up to Angelica.

“It was never you and me Angelica. I love Aiden and we’re officially married. You never had a chance.” He said as Shift stabbed her in the temple and threw Angelica’s dead body to the ground.

Shift reached down and pulled out the switchblade before muttering, “Stupid bitch.” as she closed the switchblade and handed it back to Justin.

“I love you baby girl,” Justin said as he cupped her neck and pressed his forehead to hers, “I, Justin Randall Timberlake, take you, Aiden Maria Teagan, to be my lawful wedded wife. I do. I do. I do,” he said and she laughed.

“With the power invested in me. I now pronounce you Husband and Wife. You may now kiss the bride.” The preacher said and Justin smirked at Shift as she laughed at him again.

He licked her bottom lip with his tongue before slowly nipping at her bottom lip with his teeth. He chuckled as she let out a sigh before he captured her lips in a rough kiss and he let out a groan from the back of his throat as her hands pulled him closer to her. They continued to make out as the members of The Wolf Pack howled at their union.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shift looked around the airport as they landed and she smiled as Justin stood beside her. He held Kale in his arms as the little boy slept. They made their way to the baggage claim and Shift got her bag and Justin slung his back over his shoulder, careful not to wake Kale. To them this was more a family vacation than a honeymoon but that suited them just fine. Shift smiled as they walked to their rented black Tahoe and she felt the cold Colorado air hit her face. She had always loved winter vacations with her family but when they passed away she no longer got to experience that. However, she wouldn’t trade her life with Justin for anything.

Justin opened the door to the Tahoe for her and shut it behind her once she was safely in. He opened the back door and safely. He opened the back door and safely put Kale in before closing the door. He walked over to his side and opened the door before climbing in, still unable to wipe the smile off his face. They were finally married and she was Mrs. Timberlake. He grabbed her hand and gave it a squeeze as he took off to their cabin.

He pulled up to their cabin and Shift let herself out as he unbuckled his son and picked him up. Kale shifted and mumbled in his arms before laying his small head on his dad’s shoulder. He held onto his son tight as he followed his momma into the cabin. He figured they could get their luggage later. He laid his son on the bed and covered him with a blanket before making his way to the living room where Shift had already lit a fire in the fireplace. He watched her as she fixed some coffee for them before taking a spot on the couch. She silently handed him a mug and he eyed her when she sat beside him without one of her own.

“No coffee Aiden? Baby, what’s going on?” Justin asked and she snuggled up to him.

“Too much caffeine.” Was all she said and he kissed the top of her head.

“No cigarettes or alcohol?” He asked and his hand caressed her stomach.

“JT. I’m pregnant. Just a couple of weeks along…Are you happy or…?” She asked as she trailed off.

“I’m excited baby girl. You givin’ me a daughter this time?” He asked as she laughed.

“I’ll try honey.” Was all she said as he tilted her head up and landed a soft kiss on her lips.

“I love you Mrs. Timberlake.” He told her as he held her.

“I love you Mr. Timberlake.” She said as she snuggled up to him and they enjoyed each other’s presence.
Chapter End Notes:
Feedback is my crack!


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: outlawj bikerj