Author's Chapter Notes:

Ok so i'm starting a new story because I'm completely bored... Please let me know what you think!!!

ENJOY

 

Weddings. Most people love them, others despise them. Me? Well I’ve always been one of those, always a bridesmaid never a bride type people. Don’t get me wrong I would love to get married one day, but with the relationships I’ve had, it’s looking pretty doubtful.

Today makes my 13th wedding. I’ve been a bridesmaid 10 times and the Maid of Honor 3.

Today I’m currently a Maid of Honor at my best friend Olivia’s wedding. She’s marrying some bigwig at some record company. Don’t ask for details, because honestly I have none. I’m sad to admit that when she starts to talk about him I tend to tune her out. You see she’s the reason for 3 of the worst relationships I’ve been in. Ok so maybe it’s not all her fault, but she was the one to introduce me to those sleazy bastards.

At any rate, I haven’t exactly been the best friend when it comes to their relationship because for a while there I didn’t think it would work. He was never home, always out at those shindigs with hundreds of gorgeous models and celebrities. Oh and he couldn’t possibly bring his ‘girlfriend’. No way. That’s why they are getting married. Ok so, maybe that’s not the only reason they’re getting married. They do love each other, a lot. But it is one of the reasons. He couldn’t possibly be seen with just a girlfriend. Yeah, I rolled my eyes a few times when Livy told me that story too…

Alright so I’ll admit it. I’m jealous. I want to be loved. I’m sick of being the bridesmaid/Maid of Honor. All the damn speeches and planning, I want someone to do this for me. I know normally you would need a man to get married, but that’s just a small detail. We can figure that part out later.

“Let’s go! We’re going to be late!”

That’s my brother Ryan. He happens to be the Best Man at the wedding today. Ryan’s a song writer, that’s how he met Derek, Olivia’s soon to be husband. He writes the most amazing songs. I’m sure you’ve heard almost all of them in the top 40 countdowns. He’s extremely talented. He’s not so bad on the eyes either. Women trip over themselves to get to him. If he wasn’t my brother I would almost admit that he was hot, but since he is my brother, he’s slightly good looking.

“Seriously Laur, move your ass. I’m not going to be late because of you.” I turn to see Ryan leaning against the door frame of my room.

“I’m done, chill out.” I say, grabbing my dress and oversized bag, walking out past him.

Grabbing my purse from the table by the front door, I make my way out to Ryan’s seriously overpriced sports car. It was one of the first things he bought with his first and second paychecks. I can’t really say much, because my car is probably just as expensive. Mine has a lot more features than his though.

Ryan is more than just a brother to me, he’s my best friend. Currently we live together. We bought a house in the hills a few years ago. We were so excited to finally make something of ourselves that we decided to invest in a house. And oh what a house it is. It’s a little too big for just the two of us, but we can have our own space when we want to have ‘private time’ and we can come together in the middle when we want ‘family time’.

Ryan’s song writing career has been going strong for almost 9 years now. He’s got money coming out of his ass at this point. I’m not half as wealthy as he is, but I have my fair share of money. I’ve been doing some modeling gigs lately, but I’d rather be behind the scenes, than in front. Modeling has been great for me, but I’m in no way a super model or anything. I’m sure I could be, but I like to eat. I hate to admit that I am one of those girls that can eat at McDonalds everyday and not gain a pound. I’ve never been on a diet and I never will be. I love food. If one day my good fortune turns and I start gaining weight from eating as much as I do, I can at least say I had a good run as a skinny chick.

“Are you coming or are you going to sit in the car and daydream through the wedding?” Ryan says, snapping me out of my thoughts.

“Yeah, yeah I’m coming.”

I grab my stuff out of the backseat and make my way into the church. I still can’t believe Olivia wanted to get married in a church. I would have pegged her as a backyard wedding or a wedding in the park. Derek doesn’t seem like the Church wedding type of guy either. I have a feeling this was all Livy’s parents doing. That’s a whole other story though…

“Hey, Hey Maid of Honor has finally arrived!” I say announcing myself to the room filled with all the bridesmaids, which by the way she has selected 11 bridesmaids. A bit much? Plus me! Who the hell needs 12 people standing up with them at their wedding? That’s crazy, but Livy is crazy so I guess it works.

“Oh thank god you’re here.” I look over to where the voice came from and see Olivia crying. I lay my bag and dress down on the table and sigh.

“Guys can we get a minute?” I ask, politely telling everyone to leave. They all quietly stand and walk out of the room leaving Olivia and I alone.

“Sweetie what’s wrong?” I ask pulling a chair over to where she was, taking a seat in front of her.

“This isn’t how I wanted this to go.” She says, just above a whisper.

“What do you mean sweetie?”

“We’re in a fucking church Lauren. This is the maybe the second time I’ve ever been in a church. This is ridiculous. Why am I having my wedding in a place I’ve never set foot in before. Derek and I wanted to have the wedding in our backyard.”

Looks like I was right. “Why didn’t you? This is your day, not your parents.”

“It wasn’t my parents.”

“Then who was it?”

“It was Derek’s Grandmother. She’s not doing well and she’s on the verge of dying, although she’s been dying for 3 years now, but that’s besides the point. She asked Derek to marry me in a church as her last dying wish. Isn’t that ridiculous? Shouldn’t the people getting married make the decisions about their day? This is supposed to be the best day of my life and I’m stuck in a church. You know me Laur, Churches freak me out. Every time I think of a church I think of death. I know I shouldn’t, but the only time I’ve been in a church was for funerals. And when I think of funerals I think of…”

She couldn’t finish, but I knew what she was going to say. When we were 19 we were in a horrible car accident. Troy was the DD of the night, but I think he had a few beers. He ran a red light smashing into the side of a van driving through the intersection. Olivia and I were pretty banged up, both of us were flown from the car as it rolled down the hill. Troy and Reggie were also thrown from the car, but not far enough. The car rolled over the both of them, killing them instantly. I found out later that not only had we lost two of our best friends, but the van was my father’s. Troy hit my father’s van straight into the side of a building. He was rushed to the hospital, but the internal injuries were too severe and he died shortly after arriving at the hospital.

Olivia was just as upset over my dad as I was. She always considered my dad her second father. She was as close to him as I was. It took us a long time to get over that night. Obviously we still have some hard feeling about that night, even 7 years later. It’s not something I think I’ll ever really get over and I have a feeling Olivia feels the same way.

“Look, I don’t like being in a church anymore than you do, but this is your day. Whether it’s here in this church, outside in the alleyway, or at some chapel in Vegas, this is your day. You are marrying the man of your dreams. You love him more than anything, and I know he loves you more than anything too. Don’t let one bad night ruin your day. We will get through this whole church drama together. Just think in less than an hour you’ll be Mrs. Derek Hastings and we will be drunk as skunks, partying the night away. So wipe off your face and lets get you dressed. You’re getting married little lady.”

She took a deep breath, and let it out slowly, “What would I do without you?”

“I honestly don’t know, so let’s be grateful we don’t ever have to find out.” I say winking at her, “C’mon let’s get you dressed.”

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

The wedding went off wonderfully. I couldn’t wipe the smile off my face. I’m genuinely happy for them, even though I’m still extremely jealous of them. We took pictures at the beach in front of the sunset. It was beautiful.

We are currently at the Lodge waiting to be called in. The room is jam packed with celebrities, family and friends. It’s amazing the amount of people in that room. There’s bound to be a man for me in there right?

I’ve had a few drinks with Olivia on the way over here…

“Hey we’re next.” Ryan says, poking me in the arm.

“Ok.” I say smiling, giving Olivia one last hug before hearing our names being called.

“Next we have the sexy as hell… I mean beautiful Maid of Honor, Lauren Decker and her talented brother, The Best Man, Ryan Decker.” Jade, tonight’s DJ, who has a slight obsession with me, announces.

Ryan laughs and I shake my head. “Shall we?” He asks extending his arm. I wrap mine around his and we walk out together, stopping behind out seats.

“I think he really likes you.” Ryan whispers in my ear.

I elbow him in the ribs, keeping the smile on my face.

“Fuck you.” I say and he just laughs.

“And last but certainly not least. The beautiful Bride and Groom. Introducing for the first time ever. Please welcome Mr. and Mrs. Derek Hastings.”

The room erupted with whistles, claps and surprisingly hoots.

Don’t ask.

I gave Olivia a hug before we all took our seats. The bartender passed out the champagne for the toast that Ryan and I are giving. Olivia told the bartender that the wedding party was to have shots. Anyone’s choice. Most of us chose Tequila. I took one before I stood up for my speech.

Have I told you how much I hate doing this?

“Alright everyone, I’m going to pass the mic over to the gorgeous Maid of Honor for her toast to the Bride and Groom. Here you go sweetheart.” Jade says, passing me the microphone.

I take it from him, shaking my head, “Thank you for two… wonderful yet a little bit creepy introductions Jade. I saw some celebrities out there, anyone willing to lend me a bodyguard for the night?” Everyone seemed to think I was joking. Whatever.

“No? Fine my kidnapping is on all your heads… Ok back to my girl Livy. I’m extremely excited for you two. I’m glad you found your perfect man. Now maybe you can take some time off from giving creepy guys my number. I know I’ve been single for a little while, but honey I’m not desperate.” Olivia started laughing.

“I’m sorry I’m a little off topic now. At least we know your marriage will last. I am some what of a lucky charm in weddings. I’ve been in 12 weddings and all of them are still happily married. Let’s make this one 13.”

Ryan pinched my thigh and I bit my lower lip, knowing what he’s trying to tell me.

“I’m sorry. I had this whole speech prepared yesterday, but seeing the two of you so happy up there getting married, nothing I wrote seemed good enough. I love you Livy more than anything. We’ve been through a lot together and I’m so incredibly happy for you. I know the two of you will be so happy together. I hope one day I find a love that is even just a sliver of the love you two have for each other.” I look down at Olivia to see her crying.

“No don’t you start. Once you start you know I will. See.” I say pouting, realizing all the tears that have just falling down my face. Ryan passes me a tissue and I smile down at him.

“I wish you both all the happiness in the world. Derek you better take care of Livy for me, I’m sure we both know Livy will be taking very good care of you.” I say winking at Derek and he busts out laughing.

“I love you guys, Congratulations.” I say, wiping my face again. Olivia stood up hugging me tightly.

“Thank you.” She whispers in my ear, “I love you.”

“I love you.” I say smiling, turning back towards the crowded room. “Alright I guess I’ll pass the torch to my brother for his toast. I’m sure it will be better written.” I say, passing him the mic.

I was right. His toast was a hell of a lot better than mine, but he’s the writer not me. I should’ve paid him to write mine. Yeah that would have went over well. In any case, the night has been going wonderfully. It’s a little odd slow dancing with your brother, but it’s what the new couple wanted. Remind me to smack her later.

I did catch a few dances with men other than my brother, but mostly I’ve been dancing with Livy.

I can’t help but start laughing when I see Derek dancing his way over to us. He slid in behind Olivia and they start grinding. I smile seeing how happy they are, and start backing up to go sit back down at the table, but clumsy me bumps smack into someone.

“Oh god I’m so sorry.” I say turning around to be face to face with Justin Timberlake.

“Don’t worry about it, I wasn’t watching where I was going.” He says grinning down at me.

I couldn’t keep my eyes off his. They are beautiful, but up close. Holy hell. They are gorgeous.

“I liked your speech.” He says, chuckling.

“You don’t have to be nice. I know it was horrible.”

“I liked it. It was from the heart. The last part anyway.” he says smiling.

I shake my head and sigh. “I had no idea what to say. She’s been my best friend for over 20 years and I was speechless. That rarely happens to me.”

“Want to dance?” he asks, taking me completely off guard.

“Huh?”

He laughs, “I asked if you wanted to dance with me. I noticed you lost your dance partners, one to her husband the other to a cute blonde.” he says laughing.

I turn to see Livy and Derek still dancing. Nearby was Ryan and a pretty cute blonde grinding awfully close.

I groan, “Looks like we’ll be on opposite sides of the house tonight.” I mumble.

“What?” He asks raising an eyebrow.

“We live together. It’s a big house… never mind. C’mon.” I say taking his hand pulling him back out to the dance floor.

“Full Service” by New Kids on the Block starts blaring through the speakers and I start dancing to the beat. He turns me around, planting his hand on my lower belly pulling me closer to him, making me grind a little slower into him.

“This doesn’t look like a regular bridesmaid dress.” He says against my ear. “It’s sexy.”

I told Olivia if I was going to be in her wedding I wasn’t wearing an ugly dress. So she let me pick out the dress. I choose a strapless black tight fitting dress that fell mid-thigh. There are faux diamonds that form the shape of flowers down the front. It’s really sexy and cute.

I completely forgot he even said anything to me when I felt his hand slide down the front of my dress to my thigh. He slowly glided his fingers under the hem of my dress, never missing a beat in the song with his hips.

Isn’t this moving a little too fast? Didn’t we just meet?

Dear god does his hand feel good.

He slowly slides his hand up my thigh, pulling the bottom of my dress up a little, slowly sliding past my burning center.

Wait what? I can’t possibly be hot for this guy 3 minutes after meeting him. Right?

Wrong… So wrong. Fuck he’s got me fuckin’ hotter than hell right now.

“How’d you manage that?”

He’s still talking?

“Manage what?” I say, trying to clear my thoughts.

“This dress.” He says against my ear.

Right the dress. “She knows me better than anyone and she knows I wouldn’t be happy wearing something ugly, so she let me choose the dresses.”

“Nice choice.” He says as the song ends.

I pull away from him, turning towards him, “Thanks for the dance.” I say, walking away before I make a bad decision that I could potentially regret tomorrow, so I make my way towards the bathroom to try and clear my head.

“What are you afraid of?” I hear from behind me a few minutes later. I turn to see Justin standing against the door frame.

“This is the Women’s bathroom. You do realize that right?”

“You didn’t answer my question.”

“You need to leave before someone comes in here.” I say completely ignoring the question.

He walks into the bathroom fully, locking the door behind him. “There we have nothing to worry about anymore.” He says walking towards me. “Answer the question.”

Other than you at the moment? “I’m not afraid of anything. What gave you the idea I was afraid of something? And why did you lock the door?”

“You have trust issues.” He declares more as a statement than a question.

“Maybe I do. I haven’t had the best track record with men.”

“I could change that for you.”

I step back knocking into the counter, “By locking me in the bathroom at my best friends wedding? I have to say that’s a new one for me.”

He took a few steps closer to me closing the gap between us, planting his hands on the counter top on either side of my hips. Slowly leaning down, he captures my lips with his. He tilts his head slightly deepening the kiss.

“Tell me you don’t want this and I’ll walk.” He says against my lips.

After that kiss and all the drinks I‘ve had tonight, I’m not sure what I want, but I’m pretty positive at the moment it’s more of him. And I give him my answer. I wrap my arms around his neck pulling him in for a heated kiss.

He lets out a throaty growl, pulling me up by my ass, setting me down on the countertop, never breaking our kiss. His hand slides my dress up over my ass and he pulls away from me to look down at me. He slowly locks his eyes with mine with a raised eyebrow.

“Do you normally forget underwear at weddings?” He asked, obviously turned on more by the fact my panties are missing.

“They got wet while I was dancing so I threw them in the trash.” I say, guessing the truth would be the best story.

“Is that right?” He ask grinning.

I shrug my shoulders and chuckle, “Can I ask you something, before you continue?”

“Shoot.”

“The whole, ‘I could change that for you’ was a line to get me sleep with you right?” I ask biting my bottom lip.

His face hardens and I regret opening my mouth, “Look I don’t care, I was jus…”

“No.” He says, interrupting me.

“No?” I ask, confused, “What’s that supposed to mean?”

“I didn’t say it as a line to get you sleep with me.”

“Then why did you say it?” I ask, a little more confused.

“Honestly?” He asks and I nod, “Your smile.”

I look at him funny, “That doesn’t make sense. You said you could change my track record with men because of my smile?”

“The second I saw you walking through the door at the church this afternoon, I knew I had to get to know you, so I asked Derek about you.”

“Whoa, you asked Derek about me? That can’t be good.”

He laughed, “Why not?”

“I’m not Derek’s biggest fan. I put on a good front for everyone, but there’s something about him that throws me off. I know he loves Olivia and everything, but he’s just… weird and I can’t imagine he had anything good to say about me.”

“Actually he did.”

“Really?” I ask with wide eyes.

He laughed again, “Really. He said that you’ve had some pretty bad relationships recently and you’ve taken them pretty hard.”

“Pretty bad? That’s an understatement.” I say rolling my eyes.

“He also said that you didn’t deserve any of it. Whatever it may be.”

It is a lot and I doubt you want to hear any of it, believe me.” I say as he slowly glides his fingers up the inside of my thigh, dangerously close to my center.

“Try me.” he says, pulling the top of my dress down, exposing my breast to him. He continued sliding his right hand up and down my thigh and his left hand cupped my breast, rubbing his thumb over my nipple.

It took everything in my to stop myself from moaning at his touch, “A lot of lies, deception, abuse, drugs, you know the usual.” I say as casually as I could.

“I get the lies and deception, but abuse and drugs?” He asks, leaning down to take my nipple into his mouth. I couldn’t hold my moan back this time.

“It was never physical abuse… Mostly just verbal.” I say leaning my head back closing my eyes, biting my bottom lip.

“Drugs?” He asks moving his lips over to my other nipple.

I moan again. “I don’t have a problem with someone doing drugs, it’s their life their fucking up not mine… mmmm… You’re making it a little hard to have a conversation.” I feel him smile against my breast, but I continue anyways.

“The only time I have a problem with someone doing drugs is when they decide to slip them to me and… Oh God…” I say as he slides his thumb over my clit.

His head pops back up to eye level with me and he looks at me with concern in his eyes, but his fingers still wreak havoc on my clit, driving me insane.

“Someone drugged you?” he asked sliding a finger into me, followed quickly by another.

“Mmmhmmm.” I moan out. “Like I said… Pretty bad is an understatement.” I whisper in between moans.

“Let me break the chain.” he whispers in my ear, as his fingers send pleasure all through my body. I close my eyes, willing my orgasm on, but I didn’t need to it was already here.

“Shit.” I moan as my body convulses against his hand.

“What happened?” He asked when I finally reopen my eyes to look at him. I reach for the top of his pants, unbuttoning them then slowly unzipping them. I slide his pants and boxers down as far as I could before I answered.

“Do you normally talk this much during sex?” I ask, grabbing a hold of his dick, stroking it slowly.

He closed his eyes grinning, “Not normally, no. But like I said I want to get to know you.”

“I can think of a better time to do that and it’s not while your about to fuck me.”

“Just tell me what happened, that’s the last question, I promise.” He says positioning himself at my entrance without losing eye contact with me.

“If I tell you will you fuck me already?” I ask.

He grins down at me, nodding.

“He drugged me, raped me, took pictures and tried to blackmail me. He’s in jail for the next year over it. Happy?” I ask.

“I’m sorry.” He says before slamming into me with one slick motion.

He doesn’t move for a minute, letting me adjust to his size. Once that minute was up though, he let loose. The feeling is insane. He’s fucking me so good I can barely breathe. One hand massages my breasts as the other pulls my leg up to his shoulder. That move alone was enough to throw me over the edge. My breath catches as he slams into my spot over and over.

“Fuck Lauren… You feel so fucking good… lift your other leg baby.” He says before deeply moaning.

I lift my other leg, crossing it over my other leg already on his shoulder. I watch his eyes roll back into his head and he quickens his pace.

“Shit Justin, I’m almost there. Oh god…” I say as my second orgasm runs through my body sending shivers down my spine. He drops my legs to his side, continuing to pound into me with amazing force, seconds later finally getting his release.

We remained there in each other’s arms until we heard a knock at the door. We looked at each other with wide eyes when we heard the jingling of keys.

“Shit.” Justin said stepping back to pull up his pants. I hopped down readjusting my dress just as the door starts to open. He looks at the door than to me and I run towards one of the stalls.

“This is the women’s bathroom sir, I’m going to have to ask you to leave.” I hear an older gentlemen say to Justin.

“I’m sorry sir.” Justin says as I start to make gagging noises.

“What’s that?” The older gentleman asks.

“The Maid of Honor. She’s had a few too many to drink. I didn’t want anyone to find out so I locked the door. I’m sorry sir.” Justin lied and I laugh quietly, making more gagging noises.

“No problem sir.”

“I’ll get her out of here.” Justin says before walking up behind me.

“Hey Lauren, you think you can come back out to the reception?” he asks smiling down at me as the older man walks out of the bathroom explaining to the line what happened. “You’re crazy you know that?”

“It worked didn’t it?” I say standing back up fixing my dress.

“Lauren, Honey are you ok?” I hear Olivia ask from the doorway. “I can handle her from here Justin.”

“Livy I’m fine.” I say smiling at her. She looks from Justin to me and grins.

“Get your dirty asses back out to my wedding reception before I kick ‘em.” she says shaking her head.

We all laugh walking back out to the party.

Chapter End Notes:
soooo??? you can be honest!!!


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story