Author's Chapter Notes:

Guh... I swear if i didn't have crap luck i wouldn't have any... I finally get ready to start writing again and i lose my internet at home.. argh... hopefully it will come back soon... until then here's something to hold you over...

ENJOY!

 

This place is absolutely breathtaking. I’ve been here once before for a photo shoot, but the last couple of days have just blown my mind. The sunsets, the beaches, the crystal clear water, all of it is just unbelievable.

When I got here a couple of days ago, I met up with an old photographer friend of mine, Randy. I was so excited to see him again. We work really well together and that has been proven the last two days on the beach. They’ve set up this beach hut in the middle of nowhere with white curtains floating in the air and a rather large round bed in the middle.

The first day of shots were more of the body by Victoria collection, but in their new spring colors. They are gorgeous. I’m sure I will own all of them soon. The pinks, purples and yellows, ugh they are just amazing and oddly enough, comfortable.

Yesterday I got to dabble in a little of their spring clothing collection. I did a lot of shots with their new spring dresses and of course I did shots with just shorts on. I’m sure Justin will love those. I used to love to do those shots, when they’d shoot you from behind and all you have on is a pair of shorts or a cute skirt. I always found those shots to be extremely sexy, these being no exception.

Today we’re back to the Bras and Panties, but we’re working with their Pink collection. It’s a little more preppy than I’m used to, but they are still sexy in their own way. Skimpy little panties and the tight tank tops. I guess they grow on you fast. I’m sure I’ll own of this by the time I get home too.

“Lauren I need you to turn around and lift up the tank a little so we see the bottom of your back.” Randy says, readjusting his camera. I do as he says waiting for his next order.

“Yes perfect sweetheart, just like that. Now stick out your ass for me… Yes sweetheart, that’s it.” he yells as he snaps the shot.

I can’t help but laugh. He’s insane, but I love him. He’s one of the most amazing photographers I’ve ever met and he’s into shoes as much as I am so we get along well. I’ve missed this so much. Justin was right, everything came flooding back to me the second I stepped in front of the camera. It’s weird how you can get so comfortable in front of some one with hardly any clothing on for such a long period of time.

“Sweetheart I think we’ve got our shot. Why don’t you go change and meet me back here in 5.” Randy yells, handing his camera to his assistant and occasional play thing, Johnny.

“I’m going to need more than 5 minutes, she needs her hair done and make-up re-done.” Cassandra yells over to Randy.

“Fine I’ll give you 20 minutes will that do?” He shoots back.

“20 minutes! Are you insane! I can’t wash, dry and fix her hair in that amount of time how do you expect me to do that and her make-up and get her dressed?” Cassandra yells in frustration.

“You are wasting time darling. Just do it.” Randy says, walking away with Johnny.

Cassandra screams in frustration. “That man drives me insane!”

I laugh, “I think we can do without a wash this time. That will save you some time and why don’t you get Gina to do my make-up while you do my hair.”

She stares at me for a second before lunging towards me, grabbing me into a hug.

“God I’ve missed you. If you were anyone else you’d be yelling at me too.”

“Cas, you know me better than that. I’d never yell at you. Randy doesn’t mean it either, he just does it to make himself feel important. Between you and me, he’s not.” I say making her giggle.

“Miss Decker?” Johnny, Randy’s assistant says from the doorway.

I turn towards him and smile, “What can I do for you Johnny?”

“I was just talking with Randy and he wanted me to come and ask if you were free for the next two weeks.”

“I thought we were here for the next two weeks?” I ask, a little confused.

“Well, he’s getting the shots they are looking for rather quickly and the other models have already finished their shoots, so we should be done in a couple of days here.”

“What does he want me to do now?” I ask, trying not to move so Cassandra can finish up my hair.

“To fly out to Aspen with us to do some holiday lingerie shots for the upcoming Christmas catalog.”

I turn towards him, wide-eyed, “Are you serious?”

“Honey you can’t move your head when I’m doing your hair.” Cassandra says, pulling my head back where it was.

“Sorry… But seriously?” I screech again.

“Honey, you know he loves you and you two really work well together. If he wasn’t gay, I’d be jealous of you.” He says, making me laugh.

“Well you have nothing to worry about. I have my own man back home.”

“and you haven’t spilled the beans about him yet? What’s up with that darlin‘?” Cassandra says, snapping her fingers at me.

I laugh, “His name is Justin.”

“Honey, you have to give more details than that? Justin who? What’s he look like? What size are his shoes?”

I laugh again, “Johnny watch yourself.” I say, “His name is Justin, he’s tall, handsome, has an amazing voice, may or may not have been in a boy band by the name of Nsync…”

“What?!” Johnny and Cassandra scream at the same time.

“You’re shitting me right?” Cassandra asks, wide-eyed.

“I wouldn’t shit you Cass.” I say, smiling at her in the mirror.

“I’ve wanted to fuck him for years darling. Please tell me he’s as good as he is in my fantasies.” Cass says, sighing.

I laugh, “Well I’ve never heard about these secret fantasies, but I will say that he certainly knows what he’s doing.”

“I always knew one of those boys from that group would turn out gay. I always hoped it would be him and I could snatch him up.” Johnny says.

“Sorry Johnny, but there isn’t a chance in hell Justin is gay.”

“A boy can hope right?” He says, sighing.

“Hope all you want, but I’m the one he’ll be fucking not you darlin’.” I say, grinning at him.

“Giiiirl, you have to tell me what he’s like in the sack.” Cassandra says, finally pinning up the last piece of my hair.

I turn towards them and laugh, “I don’t kiss and tell.”

“Bullshit you don’t.” Cassandra says, laughing.

I scoff and she rolls her eyes at me.

“How soon we forget about Marcus?” She says and my eyes grow wide. “Yes I’m going there.”

“Ooooh was Marcus the guy with the teeny-weenie?” Johnny asks, chuckling.

“Yes, yes he was. She had no problem talking about that with us.” Cassandra says, staring me down.

“I’m not talking about this with you two, it’s not happening.”

Johnny rolls his eyes, “Fine, How did you meet him?”

“I met him at Olivia’s wedding.” I answer, turning back towards the mirror to check out my hair and to avoid their glares.

“Olivia? Is she the bitch that set you up with teeny-weenie, likes to cheat on you and lie about it for months, Marcus?” Johnny asks, shaking his head.

“That would be her, but she’s not a bitch. It wasn’t her fault he was a man-whore.”

“If she was a good friend she would have run a background check on the guy and found out what his dick size was for you. Anything under 6 is just not worth it.”

I laugh and smack his arm, “Johnny that’s not true. Guys can still work it with small dicks.”

“Oh yeah, they can work it and work it and work it, but it doesn’t mean they’re gonna hit it.”

I laugh, “It’s not the size that matters.”

“That’s bullshit and you know it… Wait are you saying Justin has a small dick.”

“I would never say that.”

“Then your saying he has a large dick?” Cassandra interjects.

“I’m not having a discussion over his dick size. I think this conversation is over and I need to get back out there before Randy has a cow.” I say walking past them, back out to find Randy.

“It’s big.” They both say, following me out of the room.

 

************************************************************************

 

“So, have you decided if you want to go to Aspen with us?” Randy asks, packing up his camera.

I tighten the tie on my robe and sigh, “Yeah, I think I can handle a trip to Aspen for a few weeks.”

He smiles up at me, “That’s my girl. I’ll have Johnny reserve you a cabin and we’ll be taking my jet.”

“Oooh, the big bad photographer has his own jet now?” I tease.

“I travel a lot.” He says, grinning.

“And he enjoys being a member of the mile high club. I don’t know if you know this or not, but he’s the president.” Johnny says, joining in on our conversation.

“And you’re the vice president.” Randy says, grinning at him.

“Ok, too much info for me… I’m going to go pack. I’ll see you two in the morning and maybe we can go a flight without… attending a meeting of your club.”

“Or I can book you a flight on Jet Blue. I hear they have TVs on every seat.” Randy says, chuckling to himself.

“Cute Randy.” I say, shaking my head.

“Lauren, your phone has been ringing in you bag non-stop for last 15 minutes. I figured you’d want to know.” Cassandra says, handing me my phone.

“Thanks Cass.” I say, walking back to my room. I quickly discard my robe and lingerie before running my self a hot bath. I settle into the hot water before checking my phone and calling Justin back.

“Hey baby.” He answers after just two rings.

“Hey, sorry I didn’t get your call, I was talking with Randy about Aspen again.”

“Did you make a decision?” He asks.

“Yeah, I told him I’d go. I think I need to, you know?”

“I think you should too. It’s a great opportunity.”

“You don’t exactly sound convincing.”

“I’m just tired. There’s a pretty big time difference from here to there.”

“It’s 3 hours right? So it’s..” I pause to check the clock. “Baby it’s only 9:30 there.” I laugh.

“Kenz had me up all last night.”

“How come?”

“Trace bought her the new Rock Band game. She made us finish the whole damn game yesterday. It took us almost 6 hours and that was after about 3 hours of practice. We were all up til about 4:30 this morning.”

I laugh, “So what instrument did you play?”

“She made me sing. Trace did the drums and Kenz played the guitar.”

“Were you guys any good?”

“We weren’t bad actually. We’ll have to give you a concert when you get home.”

“I would love to see that.”

“What are your plans for the rest of the night?”

“Well, seeing as though it is 12:45 in the morning, I would say sleep is coming soon. I just want to relax in the tub for a little while longer.”

“So your naked… in a hot, steamy bath… naked?”

I laugh, “Yeah.”

“Take a picture and send it to me.”

I laugh, “I’ve taken enough pictures today. Sorry baby.”

He groans, quietly, “Please?”

I shake my head, “Fine hold on.” I pull the phone away from my ear and press the camera button. I angle the camera towards me and snap the photo, quickly sending it to him.

“I just sent you one.” I tell him, shaking my head again.

“Ok.” He says and I can hear the smile in his voice. “Dear god woman are you trying to kill me?”

“You asked for a picture, so I sent you one.”

“Well, that is one fine picture.” He says, groaning. “I like the little peek-a-boo nipple and your gorgeous face. God I miss you.”

“I miss you too.”

“How long are you in Aspen?”

“It depends on how fast we get the shots. At most two weeks.” I say, closing my eyes, leaning back against the back of the tub.

“So I have to wait two more weeks to see you?”

“Unless you have a crazy need to go skiing in Aspen for a couple of weeks.”

“I unfortunately have to take a trip out to New York. I’ll be there for a week or so.”

“What are you doing in New York?”

“I haven’t been in a while and I was asked to be on SNL so I figured I’d go out and spend sometime out there and do the show.”

“Are you the host and musical guest?”

“No I’m just going to do a couple of skits for the show. I can’t make it down there in time to do the whole show.”

“How come?”

“I have a meeting tomorrow and Thursday so I can’t fly out there until Friday.”

“How’s Mackenzie?”

“Good. She misses you too. She wanted me to tell you she found the boots you guys were looking for. She made me buy them.”

“Aw I wish I was there I wanted a pair. Where’d you find ‘em?”

“Uhh… Have I mentioned I haven’t slept since yesterday morning?” He answers, chuckling.

I laugh, “That’s ok, I’m just glad she got a pair. She loved them and they weren’t available in her size or mine when we went shopping.”

“Well, we found a pair of black ones in her size and we also found a pair in Brown that just happened to be in your size.”

“ahhh Really? You bought them for me?” I all but screech out.

He laughs, “Well yeah. I thought Kenz was going to pass out when she saw them yesterday. She told me the whole drawn out story about the two of you seeing them and wanting them. She begged me to buy them for you. I asked her why she didn‘t want a pair and she said she‘d rather you had them then her, but what kind of father would I be if I didn’t buy her a pair?”

“Aww, she really said that?”

“She really did. She misses you too.”

“aww, I miss her too.”

He yawns, “Sorry.”

“Don’t be sorry. You should get some sleep.”

“But I finally got you on the phone.”

“Well, I’ll be on a plane for a few hours tomorrow so you could always call me then.”

“Why don’t you call me when you get some free time. Hopefully that free time wont be between the hours of 12 and 3.”

I laugh, “I’ll make some free time for you.”

“Good.”

I smile, “I’ll talk to you tomorrow. Tell Mackenzie and Trace I said hi.”

“I will. I love you.”

“I love you too. Good night baby.”

“Good night.” he says, hanging up the phone.

Chapter End Notes:
so???? tell me tell me!!!


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story