Author's Chapter Notes:

I hope you guys are still with me... sorry for the delay... we all got sick AGAIN! argh!

Oh and can i just say... Holy hell is Justin and Ciara's new video hotter than hell... whoa!

Ok back to the story.. hehe

ENJOY!

 

So, dinner didn’t really go as everyone had planned. No one really talked, unless you call Lynn and Paul whispering to each other talking. They weren’t really even talking, he was doing the whole whispering-yelling thing but she wasn’t having it. For some reason she’s not really trying as hard as Justin and I had hoped.

I decided to skip dessert, retiring to Justin’s room to wait for him to dish it out with his parents. I could tell he was upset that she hasn’t made any attempt to try and fix this mess she created. I guess she did try a little in the kitchen, but it wasn’t exactly the best apology I’ve ever received.

I guess I’m not really trying all that hard to fix this either, but really it’s not my job. She is the one who made this mess and she’s going to be the one to clean it up.

I unzip my dress, letting it fall to the floor, kicking it into the corner of the room. I grab one of Justin’s shirts, ripping it over my head with a huff. I don’t want to be here with her around and I know if I leave it’s only going to upset Justin and Mackenzie and that’s the last thing I want to do.

I climb into bed, pulling the comforter up to my neck, nuzzling into the pillow. I think I just need to sleep it off, maybe by the time I wake up everything will be good again and we can all go on with our lives drama free.

Fat chance.

I close my eyes, just as the door opens. I pretend to be asleep, listening to him rustle around the room as quietly as possible. I hear his clothes hit the floor right before the bed dips from his weight. He slides under the comforter snuggling up to me from behind, wrapping an arm around my waist.

“You asleep?” He whispers against my shoulder.

“Yes.” I whisper back, making him laugh.

“I’m sorry about dinner.”

“Not your fault.”

“I know, but I’m still sorry you had to sit through all that.”

I sigh, “What took you so long to come up to bed?”

“Dad and I had another talk with Mom.”

“Oh?” Trying hard not to act interested. Yeah, like I’m not interested.

“She said she didn’t have anything to say. She said everything in the kitchen with you already.” I shake my head.

“So she can’t have a normal conversation with me?”

“That’s exactly what Dad said.” he said, running his hand up my thigh and under my-his shirt resting it on my hip. He began to lazily draw circles with his thumb before gently squeezing my hip.

“I agreed to work on this, but I told her I was doing it for you not her. Apparently that’s not good enough?”

“I don’t think she’s gotten over her jealousy yet. She needs to work on that before she can work on fixing our relationship.” He scooted back, pulling me with him, turning me to face him. He runs his knuckles down my jaw line, his eyes following his hand movements. “I asked her to go home.”

I freeze, my eyes bugging out of my head, “You what?”

He laughs, “I sent her home. I told her she can come back when she grows up.”

I can’t help it, but I actually start crying. No one’s ever stood up for me before. Well besides Ryan of course, but he‘s my brother and that‘s completely different. Boyfriends have never really been there like Justin. They all claimed to love me, but in the end it turned out to be a crock and things didn’t always end well for me. With Justin, it just seems so different. He’s amazing to me and I feel like for the first time, someone actually cares about me for me and not my looks or whatever it was those pricks wanted from me.

“Why are you crying?” he asks, running his thumbs over my cheeks.

“You stood up to her again… because of me.”

He smiles, “Is that a bad thing?”

“Well, no, but…”

“No buts. I love you Lauren. I don’t take kindly to people treating you badly and I’m not going to let it go just because she’s my mother. It’s worse that it’s my mom. I’m not going to put up with anyone treating you badly, so get used to it.”

“I know but…” He squeezes my lips shut with his fingers, laughing

“I said no buts. Unless of course it’s your butt.” He says, slapping his hand on my ass.

“Justin!” I squeak, smacking his arm. He slaps my ass again before putting his serious face on again.

“I love you Lauren and nothings going to change that.”

“What if what she was saying was true?”

“Is it?” He asks with a smile.

“Of course not, but I’m just saying… If it was true, you would leave.”

“But nothing is going to make me stop loving you.”

I grin, “Not buts… Unless of course it’s yours.” I say smacking his ass. My hand freezes. He’s not wearing anything. He’s… naked. I look up at him and see him grinning back at me.

“You run out of underwear?” I ask, trying hard not to smile.

He shook his head.

“We’re you hot?” I ask, biting my bottom lip, still trying not to smile.

He shook his head.

“I was only gone for a night, but did you decide to stop wearing pajamas to bed?” I ask, lifting my leg, draping it over his hip, making it so his dick was mere inches from home.

He moaned, shacking his head.

“You think your gonna get lucky?”

He grins, nodding. “But I don’t think… I know.” he says, running his fingers over my wet panties.

He moans, “Yeah, I’m definitely getting lucky.”

He slid two gorgeously long fingers around my panties, quickly sliding them inside me in one clean swoop, making my breath lock in my throat and my inner muscles tighten.

God, that feels good.

He rubbed his thumb against my clit, making me jump a little with surprise. Wetness pooled between my legs, and I’m completely shocked there isn’t a river running down my thighs at this point.

He slowly plunged his fingers in and out while pressing his thumb in circles around my clit. I seriously doubt I’ll last much longer with the way he’s hitting every little spot at just the right time.

Oh God…

“Come for me darlin’.” He whispers in my ear, coaxing me.

“I want to come with you.” I moan out, gasping as he thrusts faster into me.

“You will, but I want you to come for me now too, baby.” He says, leaning forward, nipping my nipple through his shirt. I cried out as my body began to tremble from the waves of pleasure running through my body as he pulled his fingers out, thrusting them back in all while nipping at my nipples through his shirt. My hips start moving in rhythm with is hand, riding out the waves of my orgasm.

“Fuck, you’re so gorgeous when you come.” He whispers, before pulling his hand away from my body only to grab me, pulling me on top of him. He quickly lifts his shirt up off me, tossing it aimlessly to the floor. He pulls at my panties, ripping them off me, tossing them aside. He grabs my hips, lifting me until his cock rested at my entrance, before thrusting his hips upward, plunging into me.

“Oh god…” I moan, trying my hardest to stay upright. I slowly start to rise off him, but he stops me midway.

“Stop for a second.” He groans, squeezing his eyes shut.

“You ok?” I ask, squeezing my inner muscles around him.

He groans, “I’m not going to last very long with you doing that, darlin’.”

“Isn’t that the object of this. To make you come.” I say, squeezing him again a few more times. He pulls me back down onto him before letting loose, thrusting long and hard into me.

“No… The object is to get you to come as many times as I can before I do.” He says, all while fucking the shit out of me, sending waves of pleasure I had forgotten even existed, through my body.

“We have… different… goals…”

“We have the same goal, to make each other come… we just have different… steps on how to get there.” he says, reaching up to play with my nipples again.

“Oh God, Justin… I’m so close.”

“Fuck… So am I baby. Come for me.”

I certainly did and then some. I can’t remember a time when I came that hard. I was barely through my first orgasm when Justin grunted, whispering my name as he came in me, causing yet another orgasm to rush through my body.

We both laid there for a while, catching our breath. Justin pulled me down beside him, wrapping his arm around my shoulders as I rested my head on his chest, lazily running my hand up and down his stomach.

“I love you baby girl.” he says, kissing the top of my head.

“I love you baby boy.” I say, kissing his chest, giggling. We both fell asleep within minutes.

I woke up the next morning feeling absolutely amazing. I had been so stressed the past two day, it felt amazing to finally be relaxed. I know it’s not going to last past the doorway, but for now it’ll do.

Justin was snoring away beside me and I couldn’t help but smile. He’s not a snorer normally, but he has the beginning of cold coming on, which makes me extremely happy because I know it’s coming my way, I just wish I knew when because next week wouldn’t be a good time for me to be sick.

I’m relaxed, I have an outrageously sexy man who loves me, lying next to me and I’m laying here thinking about getting sick? What the hells the matter with me? I should be thinking about better things to pass this time then thinking about getting sick.

I very slowly run my hand down his chest, over his stomach, stopping to grab a hold of his semi-hard dick. He groans as I slowly begin to stroke him.

“Morning.” I whisper in his ear.

“Mmmm… That it is.” He says, grinning but not opening his eyes.

“I was getting lonely, laying here watching you sleep.” I say, still stroking him just the way he likes it.

“Feel free to wake me like this anytime darlin’.” he says, still not opening his eyes. That’s until someone knocks on the door before trying to open it.

“Did you locked the door?” I ask, halting my hands movements.

He groans in protest, “Yes, please don’t stop.” I slowly start to move my hand up and down his shaft when someone knocks again.

“Jesus fucking Christ…” Justin grunts, sitting up. I pull my hand away, lying back down, pulling the sheet up to cover me. Justin got up, pulling on his jeans before answering the door.

“What?” He asks, opening the door.

“I need to talk to you.” Trace says, pushing his way into the room.

“Now’s not the best time.” Justin tries to push him out, but he made it through anyways.

He pauses, grinning over at me, “Morning L.”

I roll my eyes, “Morning T.”

Justin smacks him in the back of the head, grabbing his attention. He quickly turns back toward Justin still grinning.

“What did you want shithead?”

“Your parents didn’t leave last night. Your mom refused to get on a plane with you mad at her so she’s still here… in the guest bedroom. Well I guess right now she’s in the kitchen, but whatever. She’s still here.”

“Tell her to leave.”

Trace laughs, “Yeah right. She’s not my fucking mother.”

“Close enough.” Justin says, scratching the top of his head.

“I’m not kicking your mother out of your house. That’s fucking stupid.”

“You checking out my fiancé with me standing right behind you was fucking stupid, but you did it anyways. What’s the difference?”

“Your fiancé is hot and…” He turns his head towards me grinning, “I’m pretty positive she’s naked.”

Justin smacks his head again, “Stop fucking looking at her.” He groans walking over towards the dresser pulling out one of his shirts, tossing it to me.

“Put that on.”

I laugh, “Why? We aren’t going to finish what he interrupted?”

“Oh please, don’t stop on my account. I have no problem watching.”

“You have a fucking death wish don’t you?” Justin asks, smacking the side of Trace’s head again.

“Fuck. Knock it off. I’m going to get brain damage if you don’t stop it.” Trace says, rubbing his hand over the spot Justin just hit.

“Get out man.” Justin says, rolling his eyes.

“Oh come on. You have some weird fantasy like that right Laur? You want someone to watch you while you fuck Justin?” Trace asks, dodging Justin’s fist.

I can’t help but laugh, “Sorry Trace, I only have a fantasy about a threesome with another woman.”

They both stopped what they were doing to turn towards me. Both of their faces are priceless.

“What?” They both squeaked out at the same time.

I shrug innocently, doing a damn fine job at keeping a straight face.

“Seriously?” Trace asks with a raised eyebrow, “Please tell me I can watch that.”

I bust out laughing, “You two look priceless.” I laugh even harder, “It was a joke you sick fucks. Jesus.”

“Oh you just broke my heart darlin’.” Trace says, turning to leave, slamming the door behind him.

Justin slowly walks over to the bed, crawling up over me, leaning down to kiss me.

“Were you serious?” he asks, still a little shocked.

I laugh again, “No. sorry to burst your bubble.”

He laughs, “No… No bubble burst here… I can’t honestly say I’d be ok with sharing you with anyone, even if it was another lady.”

I roll my eyes, “Yeah because it’s not every man’s dream to see his girl with another girl.”

“It may have been back in the day for me, but I honestly wouldn’t be ok having somebody else get you off while I watched. It would kill me.”

“Well it’s a good thing it wont ever happen then right?” I ask, grinning up at him.

“Very good thing.” he says, leaning back down to kiss me.

“Got you hard thinking about it though, didn’t it?” I ask, breaking the kiss.

“Baby, I’m always hard for you.”

“Well, then we better put that to good use.”

“Mmmm no use wasting a good thing right?” He say, nibbling on my neck.

“Right.”

Chapter End Notes:
Please tell me what you think... Good or bad i like to hear it!


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story