Author's Chapter Notes:

I'm so sorry this has taken so long to get out... Life has been crazy crazy crazy for me lately... This one is sort of short, but i should have another chapter out either tomorrow or monday. PROMISE! Life has slowed down some so i should be back on track with updates. hopefully one a day :)

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

ENJOY!

 

I’m in freak out mode at the moment.

I’m currently on a plane by myself. I don’t have a problem with flying, it’s just I don’t like to fly alone. I figure if I’m going to die on a plane, I would much rather spend my last moments with someone I know, not some overweight, hairy, smelly man.

Ok so I’m overreacting. I’m in first class and no one is sitting next to me. I am on a plane by myself for fourteen hours though. Fourteen hours! That’s insane. I can’t even think of things to do in fourteen hours, and I can’t sleep with people around me. I have trust issues, remember.

You’re probably wondering what I’m doing on a plane in the first place right? I’m on my way to Paris.

Paris! (insert girly squeal here)

After talking all night with Justin, he decided he wanted me to come out and we could talk in person. Do you know how hard and how expensive it is to buy tickets to Paris, France on the same day you want to fly out? Well, let me help you. It‘s the hardest fucking thing I‘ve ever had to do, and I‘ve been a model with tarantulas and poisonous snakes.

It’s just plain crazy.

This is where Justin and his celebrity status comes in handy. I wasn’t off the phone with him for more than 10 minutes before he had called me with my flight information. Isn’t that ridiculous? I still don’t understand why they are so much more important than the rest of us. They are just normal people, they just happen to have incredible jobs.

I’m getting a little off topic again.

Back to this insanely long flight by myself. Did I mention I hate this? It’s only been 6 hours and I already want out. I have to change planes in a few hours which I hate. They better not lose my luggage.

I need to try to sleep this off before I drive myself completely insane.

This should be interesting.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

8 hours and a flight change later…

I’m finally here. Good lord that was the worst flight ever. Lucky me got to experience a ride through a thunder storm on a plane by my-freaking-self. I’d rather swim home than take another 14 hour flight by myself.

I grab my carry-on bag and fly off the plane as quickly as possible. I was one of the first people off. I look around quickly to see if anyone had come to pick me up… No such luck.

I pull out my phone and dial Ryan’s number, as I make my way over to the baggage claim.

“Hello?” Ryan answers with a yawn.

“You better not be sleeping right now.” I say shaking my head.

“Why? I have the right to sleep.”

“Not when you’re supposed to be picking me up at the airport.”

“Oh shit. You’re here already?” I hear him panic. He better panic. Asshole

“Yeah, remember I told you to be here by 4:30, well guess what… it’s 4:30!”

“Shit, I’ll be there as soon as I can. I have to get dressed, toss this random chick out, shower off from my last rendezvous, find my keys, fight traffic, grab your bag off the oddly fast moving belt, and sneak up behind you without notice… I should be there… now!” He yells grabbing my waist from behind.

“You asshole.” I yell smacking the side of his head.

“I already have your bag, unless you brought more than just this one.”

“No just the one.”

“I’m impressed. Miss Model didn’t bring her entire wardrobe with her.”

“Why would I do that when I’m about to buy an entire new wardrobe here.” I say laughing.

“I should have known.” He says grabbing my hand, pulling me towards the exit.

“The cars over here.” He says leading the way.

The driver pops the trunk and he throws my suitcase in before slamming it shut. He walks around to the side of the car, opening the back door for me to get in. I hop in and he follows, shutting the door behind him. I immediately smile when I notice Justin sitting next to me.

“How was your flight?” He asks grinning at me.

“Long, boring, horrible. Please tell me I don’t have to fly back alone.” I say pouting.

“We’ll be going back with you.” he says, patting my thigh.

“Good.” I say, biting my bottom lip, trying my hardest not to jump the man.

Justin clears his throat, “Was there ah… anything you wanted to do while you were here?” He asks, still grinning.

“Will you two cut the shit and kiss already.” Ryan says shaking his head.

“You sure? I mean I haven’t seen her in 6 weeks.” Justin says, never looking away from me.

Ryan groans, “Oh for fuck sake just kiss her. I know you want to, just don’t get too kinky. I am right next to you. First sound of a moan and I’m separating you.”

“Think you can be quiet?” Justin asks, trying his hardest not to laugh.

“I’ll do my best.” I say, slowly making my way onto his lap to straddle his waist.

I feel him slowly run his hands up my thighs, inching my skirt up with them.

Ryan smacks Justin’s hand, stopping it from moving any higher, making us both laugh.

“Give me your sweater.” he orders, practically taking it off me himself.

“Jeez Ry, I thought you didn’t want us to get kinky. Now your stripping me yourself.” I say handing him my sweater.

“I want something to shield my view. I don’t necessarily want to see my sister get felt up.” He says holding the sweater up in between us.

I shake my head and turn back towards Justin, leaning forward to give him a quick kiss. I pull back, winking at him before taking a seat in between him and Ryan, pulling the sweater down with me.

“Did you really think I was going to get down and dirty while your sitting right next to me? That’s wrong on way too many levels. What’s the matter with you?”

“Seriously though… I would love to kiss your sister. Think you can handle a little tongue?” Justin asks chuckling at Ryan.

“I said kiss her. Fucking kiss her already.”

I look back towards Justin as he pulls my face closer to his with his hand on my cheek.

Hot damn have I missed this man’s mouth. I could seriously kiss him all day long and be completely content with it.

What I didn’t miss was his damn cell phone always ringing.

Like it is now.

Justin groans, pulling away from me, “I’m sorry.”

He leans to the side, grabbing his phone out of his pocket, “Hello?”

I sit there watching him listen to whoever was on the other line for a minute before turning back towards Ryan.

“Do I get to hear this amazing song you wrote for this amazing artist I’ve never heard of?”

“Yes, smartass. I’ll take you to the studio later to meet her. She’s still recording the rest of her album.”

“Mom, just tell me. I’m not coming home for no reason. Shit, Lauren just got here.” Justin says, sighing.

I turn back towards Justin to see what’s happening.

“What do you mean it would better if I heard this in person. What’s going on? Tell me!” He says, slightly raising his voice.

He wraps his arm around my waist, pulling me closer to him to kiss the top of my head.

“We were planning on coming home in a couple of days anyways, can this wait? She just got here and I wanted to show her around. God at least give me a day with her…” He sighs, “Alright I’ll be back as soon as I can… Ok, Love you too.”

“What’s the matter?” I ask as he shuts his phone, tossing it into his lap.

He sighs again, “I have to go back to LA.”

“I gathered that much.” I say, chuckling, trying to lighten the mood.

It didn’t work.

“Did she say why?” Ryan asks.

“No. She just said it would be better if I found out in person.” He answers, shaking his head.

“That’s crazy. Why couldn’t she just tell you?” Ryan says, sighing

“I don’t know, but it sounds serious… I’m sorry baby.” he says, grabbing my hand in his and squeezing it.

“Don’t worry about it. I’m sure it’s really important or your mom wouldn’t have called and asked you back so quickly. I’ll stay with Ryan and you go back, figure out what’s going on.”

Justin sighed heavily again, “I really wanted to spend some time with you. Damn I haven’t seen you in over six weeks. I finally get you here and I have to leave.”

“I can come back with you if you want me to. We’ll at least have 14 hours together.” I suggest.

“You just got here though. I know you wanted to see Paris.”

“I came to see you and you’re leaving.”

He chuckles, “Yeah… You didn’t at all come here because it’s Paris.”

I smile, “Ok so maybe a little, but I’m sure I can come here again sometime right? We haven’t gone to war with Paris yet, I’m sure I could find another flight here.”

“You should stay with Ryan. I know you want to be here.”

“Oh for the love of God people. We’ll all go back. You two are insane. Were you planning on going back and forth over this for days? Jesus man. We’ll go back to the hotel, get our bags and hop on a plane back to LA. Everyone happy?”

“No.” Justin and I say at the same time, making Ryan roll his eyes and shake his head.

“Tough, we’re going home.”

Chapter End Notes:

I know, I know... Drama Drama Drama... well my life is full of it so i tend to write about it! hahaha...

Let me know what you think. Good, Bad even Ugly i can take it!!!



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story