"Oh no. Oh my god. Please don't tell me this is happening." Justin spoke in a state of shock as he burned a hole into the magazine his girlfriend was plastered all over. "She...please tell me this is NOT her." he looked away, gazing at his best friend, Trace. He sat there on the sofa, nodding his head to the music that blasted through his headphones.

"Yeah, it's her, man. Oh yeah, this shit is hot, man." he tossed the magazine on the table and took a seat by the window. Touring from city to city was beginning to tire him out, and not only that--the thousands of women screaming in his ear didn't make things any better. Now seeing his girlfriend on a magazine all hugged up on a man wasn't making his day at all. The bad thing about it, he would usually yell in her face when something like this came up, but it was impossible to. They were thousands of miles away and the only way he could reach her is by phone. Which he knew wouldn't have been too much of a good idea. All she would do is hang up on him. "I told you to dump that girl a long time ago, but nooo you never wanna listen to me. So, it's all your fault." he lowered his eyes at him while crossing his arms over his chest.

"You know, Trace. Best friends are supposed to comfort their friends, not rub their problems in their face." he looked away, gazing out the window. "I just wish his fat ass would hurry so we can leave." he referred to the driver who stopped to get something to eat.

"Finally..." he looked away, watching as Beyonce stepped up on the bus with a bag of food. "...I can eat." she took a seat in front of him, and begin removing the contents from her bag. "Mmm." she moaned, taking a bite out of her burger. "You know, this is really good." she spoke through a mouthful of food. Justin sat there, flashing her a disgusted look. She locked eyes with his, noticing the look on his face. "What? Want some?" she asked, holding her fries out.

"No thanks." he looked away, gazing back out the window. "Now what?" he kept his eyes on the driver who was talking to a bystander located outside of the restaurant. "What the hell is he doing? Damnit!" he pulled the window up and poked his head out. "Nigel, could you hurry it up? I'm tired of sleeping on this damn bus. I WANT A HOTEL ROOMMM!!!" he shouted.

"Damn, Randall. What's your problem? All of a sudden, you're this...big beast." she mentioned.

"Please, don't start with me now. You're always buttin' in people's business." he spoke, agitatedly.

"Well excuse me." she rolled her eyes and looked away. "Hey, Trace! What are you listening to?" she looked down, instantly focusing in on a magazine sitting beside her. "Hmm, what's this?" she read the heading, her eyes instantly widening. "Ooooohhhhh. Ooh ooh oooohhhh. Look, Randall." she held the magazine up for him to see. "You saw this, right?" he flipped the bird at her. "Ugh, alright you know what? I'm gonna go somewhere else and eat, because...you are just getting on my last nerves. I swear..." she stood up, grabbing her food. "...you're worse than a girl." she ambled towards the back area of the bus.
____________

Three hours later (9:45 p.m.)

They had finally made it to the nearest hotel and checked in. Beyonce drug her luggage down the hall where her suite was located. "Damn." she paused, taking a deep breath before proceeding down the hall. "This is tiring."

"Need some help?" she looked over her shoulder to gaze at a familiar guy heading her way.

"Ugh, what do you want, Randall? You don't normally offer to help me out." she continued down the hall.

"Well, I see you struggling with those measly little suitcases so I just thought I'd lend a hand." he rubbed in.

"Okay, very funny. Well you know what? I don't need your help. My room is just a few doors away from here." he shrugged his shoulders.

"Aight, fine. Just thought I'd help since my room is right here...by yours." he slid the card in the slot and pulled the door open. "Guess I'll see you tomorrow. Later."

"Whatever." she mumbled, slowly sliding her card in the slot, and unlocking the door. She stepped in the room and flipped the light switch on. The first thing that caught her eye was the enormous bed located in the center of the room. "Oh great. Just what I need." she sat her luggage by the door, closing it behind her. "This room is exactly what I'd been praying for." she turned, falling flat on the bed. "Mmmm yes." a thought instantly came to mind. "Jacuzzi! I gotta go check out the Jacuzzi." she stood up, quickly pulling out her suitcase for a bikini.

Minutes later

She stepped out on the patio located on the first floor, smiling to herself. It was empty. And there was only THREE people sitting around, relaxing. "Now this is what I'm talking about." she sat her towel on a resting chair, quickly making her way towards the Jacuzzi. "Jacuzzi here I come." she leisurely stepped in, adjusting to the water before sitting completely in. "Mmm." she tilted her head back and closed her eyes, enjoying the warm, bubbly water.

"You wanna tell me who was on that magazine?" Justin spoke to his girlfriend over the phone. "No...I saw what I saw and...no. Brit, I just...I don't know what to think anymore. First, these men are showing up at the house claiming that they're your friend. Now this? What are you trying to pull here?" he stepped out on the balcony, his eyes slowly roaming his surroundings. "Well...not necessarily. Britney...no! For the thousandth time..." he looked away, his eyes slowly focusing on a familiar woman sitting in the Jacuzzi. "Huh? Wh...what? Oh no, I was just...my mind wandered off. Well listen, I'll talk about this with you tomorrow. You just answer the phone when I call. Yeah, bye." he turned the phone off, never taking his eyes off the creature. "What the hell..."

"Mind if I join you?" Beyonce quickly looked up, gazing at Trace who sunk in the Jacuzzi.

"Oh, no I don't mind." she smiled sincerely. "So, what are you still doing up? Isn't it past your bed time?" she joked.

"Very funny. Actually, I was watching TV in my room when I saw this pool commercial. It had a Jacuzzi and everything, so..." she shook her head pathetically.

"You can't come up with a better excuse than that? Just say it! You wanted to chill with me." he held his head down, blushing slyly.

"Alright, I guess you caught me." she chuckled softly.

"Hey." they both looked away, watching as Justin sunk in the Jacuzzi.

"Just great. You." she rolled her eyes and looked away.

"Well hello to you too. Any way...I hopped in so I could hang out with my good friend, Trace." he explained.

"Mmm hmm." she held her head down, paying most of her attention to the bubbly water.

"Jay, I saw this cute chick. She was so hot, man. And I KNOW you would've wanted her." he mentioned. "She's next door to me."

"Oh, well that's good news for you, but not for me. I'm neighbors with Beyonce." he spoke, less enthusiast.

"Okay, I would appreciate it if you'd stop it right there. Don't forget I'm here." she warned. "I'm tired of this Jacuzzi. I'm gonna take a dip." she stepped out of the Jacuzzi and headed towards the pool. They both kept their eyes on her, watching as her butt swayed from side to side with every step she took.

"Damn." Trace mumbled. "Now that is a nice piece of ass right there." he rolled his eyes, and looked away.

"Whatever."


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story