Three days later (9:04 a.m.)

Beyonce sat at the table nibbling on her French toast. Kelly, on the other hand sat across from her enjoying a bowl of cereal.

There was silence throughout the room for a few minutes, but Kelly couldn't keep quiet for long.

She lifted her eyes, peering at Beyonce who continued eating her food, keeping to herself. She knew she was hiding something from her. Something major.

"Um..." she hesitated. "Justin called." she quickly looked up, flashing her a bewildered look.

"Justin? Ummm, why? I mean...what did he say?" she shrugged her shoulders.

"Nothing in particular. Just that he needed to talk to you. I told him you were sleeping." she bit the bottom of her lip interestingly.

"I don't understand why he would be calling me..." she rolled her eyes.

"Cut the crap, Bee." she peered in her eyes. "I know what's going on." her heart had nearly stopped. Not because she was afraid, but because she was the last person who needed to know her business. And not only that, she had a problem with keeping things to herself.

"I dunno what you're talking about." she spoke without eye contact.

"Haha. You really think you can fool me. I know you like the BACK of my hand. I know how you react when you're lying. You start to stutter. And THEN you don't look people in the eyes. You're a bad liar. You can't lie for shit. Sorry to say it."

"Whatever."

"Come on. Spit it out. I need to know what's going on." she instantly broke out laughing. "What? Something funny?"

"Nah. Just the part where you "need" to know. Hahaha." she rolled her eyes.

"I'm serious, Bee. I SHOULD know. I mean, I'm your cousin for Christ sake. FIRST cousin. Why would you wanna hide something from me? I'm always telling you my business and asking for advice. I would at least like that in return. You don't even have to explain everything. Just give me a hint."

"Ugh. All right um..." she released a soft sigh. "Uhhh, how can I say this." she nibbled on her lip in thought. "Justin and I...uhhhh. The tour...ummm, while we were on tour...we somehow..." she hesitated. "...ended up in the same bed together." she mumbled, quickly looking away.

"Huh? I didn't quite hear the last sentence. You and Justin..." she signaled her to continue.

"We slept together." her eyes lit up in surprise. "Might I add, more than once." she gasped faintly.

"Oh my god." she covered her mouth in shock. "You and Justin..."

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. Laugh it up." she stuffed a portion of eggs in her mouth.

"No. I'm not gonna laugh. I mean, I'm just shocked. I never thought you and Justin would actually even get that close." she kept her gaze on her. "How was it?" she shook her head pathetically.

"I really prefer not to talk about it."

"Pleeaaassseeeee. Purty pleassseeee. Come on, Bee. You know you gotta give me some details."

"I don't have to give you shit...big mouth." she flashed her an offensive look.

"Excuse me. You know, that hurt my feelings." she pouted playfully.

"Good." she spoke simply.

Kelly kept her eyes on her, waiting and hoping she would give details. A story wasn't complete unless she had details to go with it. "Bee..."

"What?" she answered in aggravation.

"Please, I am begging you..."

"All right!" she interrupted. "I'm gonna make this short and simple. It was good." a smile slowly formed across her lips.

"And..."

"Kel..." she sat there, waiting and waiting. "Fine." she spoke through clenched teeth. "Um, let's see...it lasted for more than four hours. I think. It could've been longer."

"Wait a minute. Hold up. You're saying his lil' white ass lasted that long? Damn!! Let me try him out." she joked.

"First of all, Miss hot in the pants...he is not little, okay? And second of all, you can't try him out, because he's engaged."

"Oh, so what made it okay for you to?" she had a point. "Besides that, you KNOW you need to give me more details then that. Details to the point where it actually felt like I was there."

"God, you are...so annoying." she chuckled softly. "All right um..."

"And don't leave anything out." she demanded.

"Shut up. Any way, it was around eight o'clock at night. I agreed to meet him at his suite. When I got there, he was in his boxers. Might I add, he has the nicest body. Hahaha." she laughed along with her. "Any hoo, to the point. We were talking which led to a little bit of flirting. Then all of a sudden, we were fighting like we normal did on tour. I forgot how it happened. I think it was something he said that offended me. But any way, I decided that I didn't wanna sleep with him anymore, so I left. Well, planned on leaving until he stopped me." Kelly sat there, listening closely. She could tell she was getting more interested with every word she spoke. "He became this other person. Someone I've never seen before. He...he started talking dirty to me in this sexy ass voice. And I never thought he had a sexy voice to begin with. Ahaha."

"Go on."

"Um, he started feeling on me. Everywhere." her eyebrows raised interestingly.

"Ooohh, tell me more. Haha."

"Ummm..." she paused to think for a second. "Oh yeah. From there, all I could remember was touching his dick." she gasped.

"Really?" she nodded timidly.

"Yep, and I liked it. I could even tell how big he was that moment. But any way, we somehow ended up in bed making out. He uhh, he went down on me." Kelly shot up.

"Oh hell nah! Oh my god, girl. This is hot. Tell me more." she sat back down.

"Well like I was saying, he went down on me and god..." she shook her head. "It felt too good, girl. No one has ever done anything like that to me before and being that it was my first...it was just too amazing. I can't even remember how long that lasted. I almost had to beg him to stop. It was just too much pleasure to take."

"You are so freaky."

"Quiet. You wanna hear the rest or not?" she quickly shook her head.

"Yeah, keep going."

"All right, um...I shouldn't tell you this, but I'm gonna trust that you handle it well. I also went down on him." she shook her head.

"Mmm mmm mmm. Miss naughty girl."

"Haha. I think you've heard enough." her eyes shot open.

"Nooo. Please, finish it. I'm so hooked right about now." she lowered her eyes at her.

"Horny freak. I'll finish, JUST because I've gotten far as it is. Umm, we finally got to the real part. And when I say real, I mean real. The man could fuck like a black man." she broke out laughing. "I'm serious. He had me screaming my head off. Ahaha. I swear, it felt like I was losing my voice. But it felt wonderful. I was sore for the rest of that night. And not just from the front, but from the back."

"Oh no." she flashed her a traumatized look. "Don't tell me you let him..."

"Yes, I did. Now I know I said I would never do that, but somehow I changed my mind. I dunno, it just felt so right at the time." she paused, taking a sip of her orange juice. "Ahem. It hurt like hell at first, but once you get into it, it's not so bad."

"I don't think so. I let Chris try that on me and it hurt from beginning to the end. I will never have anal sex again." she giggled softly.

"Maybe because he wasn't being gentle at first. Like Justin was. He made sure I was comfortable with it before going all hardcore." she sat her glass down. "I wouldn't mind doing it again."

"Hmm, well I'm glad to see that you were enjoying yourself on tour...fucking white boys and shit. Ahaha." she threw an egg at her.

"Don't be talkin' about my baby daddy like that." she blurted out. "Uhhh, I mean..."

"Baby daddy? Now he's your baby daddy?"

"I uhhh, I was just playing." she quickly stood up and tossed her food remains in the garbage pale before soaking her plate in the sink.

"I don't think so. You know what I think. I think you're hiding something else." she brushed pass her and exited the kitchen.

"I just think you have NOSY problems. You can never stay out of grown folks business."

"You pregnant?" she hastily twirled around to face her.

"Excuse me?"

"You heard me." she scanned her body for signs of pregnancy. "Your ass HAVE been getting bigger and you've been moody as hell. And not just to me, but everybody." she rolled her eyes.

"Ugh. Will you just...leave me alone. I don't have time for this." she turned, instantly feeling a hand grasp her wrist.

"Not until you tell me what's going on. I don't understand why you like to keep things from me. I'm your cousin for Christ sake. I'm here to comfort you, not hurt you. I'm always asking you for advice, but for some reason, you NEVER ask me for advice. Sometimes I feel like I'm not even wanted." she exhaled heavily.

"Look, Kel. First of all, I don't tell you to ask me for advice."

"You don't have to. I thought maybe you wouldn't mind since we're family." slowly, she twirled around to face her. "I love you. And I would hate to see you get hurt." her temper had slowly died down.

"Come here." she embraced her in a warm hug. "I'm sorry, okay? I didn't know it was that serious." she pulled away to gaze in her eyes. "Fine. I'll let you know what's been on my chest. ONLY because I trust you will keep it to yourself." she nodded meekly.

"Okay." a massive smile slowly formed across her lips.

"I'm gonna be a mom." she gasped, staring in disbelief.

"Oh my god."
____________

Around one that afternoon...

The doorbell rung clear throughout the house. "I got it! Hmm hmmmm..." Beyonce hummed on her way to the door. " Don't know what to doooo." she unlocked the door and pulled it open. "Hmm hmm..." she trailed off, realizing the familiar face. "Justin?"

"Hey." he stood there with a bouquet of roses in his hands.

"What are you doing here?" she asked, placing her hand on her hip.

"Just wanted to stop by and see how my...baby's momma is doing?" those exact words put a smile on her face.

"You know, you can be real charming at times." he chortled deeply.

"I hear that a lot. Um, here." he handed her the roses. "And please keep them. I hand picked them myself." she smirked at him.

"You didn't have to." she accepted the roses, inhaling the keen scent. "They smell wonderful." he stuffed his hands in his pockets.

"Once again, you look beautiful." she lifted her head to peer in his eyes. "Um, you don't mind if I come in..."

"Oh um...sure." she stood aside, allowing him to enter the house. "You can have a seat on the sofa. I'll be right back." she rushed out of the living room and in the kitchen. He took a seat on the sofa, waiting patiently for her arrival. "So..." he quickly looked away to gaze at her. "What brings you to this part of town? You live like...an hour away. I..."

"You. When it comes to you, I don't care how long it takes." her smile slowly faded. "Um, just to let you know...Brit and I almost broke up." she returned an interesting look. "Of coarse it was about you." he looked away, fiddling with his fingers in thought.

"Why was it about me?"

"Well, I uh finally confessed everything. I told her we slept together and that you were having my baby. She didn't take it too well of coarse. She even broke the engagement off." she sat there, not knowing what to say. She wasn't for sure how to feel. "The following day, she was acting really weird. She cooked me breakfast. She even agreed to still marry me." Now why did she see this coming?

"Oh. So you guys are still engaged?"

"Not exactly. For some reason, she wanted to get married the next day, and that really wasn't what I had planned to do. I decided to keep it off for now." she nodded timidly.

"Okay, so what does that exactly mean? You guys are still together, right?" he finally met eye contact with her.

"Yeah, something like that. But...for some reason, it feels like we're falling apart. I just don't...feel the same way for her anymore." she sat back, crossing her arms over her chest.

"And when will you start feeling something for your baby's momma?"

"What do you mean? I do feel something for you. For a while now."

"That maybe true, but some how they are just not as deep as they are for Brit." he reached out, running his fingers through her hair.

"You don't know how wrong you are." he spoke in her ear. She had to stay solid, and resist.

"That's B.S." she spoke, locking eyes with his. "And if it was true, you would've ended it with her the day you ass fucked me." he held an hilarious look.

"Very funny. I didn't know you had a sense of humor." he joked. "And for the record, it's called..."

"Anal sex. Yeah I know already." she reached out, grabbing the remote to the television. "Why don't we watch some T.V." she suggested.

"Aight, that's cool." he kept his eyes on her as she flipped through the channels with the remote. "You're so smart. You know just what to do to keep your mind off of fucking me." she blushed slyly.

"Please. Don't even start that." she sat the remote on the table. "I just happen to be interested in T.V. right now." he bit the bottom of his lip teasingly.

"Sure." he spoke sarcastically. "I missed you." he leaned in, kissing her neck sweetly. "Missed me?" a chill instantly ran up her spine. "Mmm. You smell good." he groaned deeply, gradually nibbling on her earlobe.

"Justin..." she pulled away from him and stood to her feet.

"What?" he held a clueless look.

"Maybe you're right. Maybe I DO wanna fuck you, BUT that doesn't mean I will. Now you have two choices. You can either sit there and WATCH T.V. with me or you can leave. You choose." he smiled slyly.

"Fine. I'll sit here and watch television. How's that?" she sat back down beside him.

"Good choice." she leaned back, making herself more comfortable. "I meant the T.V. not me." he quickly peeled his eyes from off her, gazing in on the television.

"Right."


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story