The next week

Britney, Justin and Trace all sat in the car as they drove down the road. There was no word said as they sat there listening to the radio.

"I hate this song." Trace reached over from the back seat to change the station.

"Excuse me!" Justin gazed at him from the rear view mirror. "You can't just...reach over me like that while I'm driving. I could get into an accident."

"Oh stop your whining. I just reached over for a second." he sat back in his seat.

"You should be wearing your seat belt any way." he mentioned.

"Oh really? Last time I checked, I'm a grown ass man." a soft chuckle escaped his lips.

"Whatever." Britney kept quiet, keeping her eyes on the road.

"So..." she broke the silence between them. "How's Beyonce?" Justin gawked to the side to stare at her. "I was just curious." he looked away, focusing back on the road.

"She's fine. Thanks for asking." for some reason, he felt very odd. It wasn't like her to ask such a question like that. "She asked about you?"

"Oh..." she nodded timidly. "She did? Well I'm guessing you guys have been communicating lately." he rolled his eyes in aggravation.

"Okay, and what is that supposed to mean? What? I'm not supposed to talk to her? She IS having my baby, by the way." he reminded.

"And who doesn't know that? I just asked a simple question. If you're gonna make a big deal out of it, then just pretend like I never even asked."

"Thank you. And I will do just that." she lowered her eyes at him.

"Ugh. I didn't know could be such an asshole." she mumbled underneath her breath, but what she didn't know was that he heard every word she said.

"I take that as a compliment." she rolled her eyes. "Any way..." he pulled up in front of a two-story house.

"All right, guys. I'll see ya'll later." Trace stepped out of the car and headed towards his front door.

"Now, I guess we head back to the crib." he pulled out of the drive way and headed back on the road.

"Can I ask you something? Do you ever plan on marrying me?" he made a stop at a red light and gawked her direction.

"And what type of question is that? What do you mean do I ever plan on marrying you?"

"Please don't question me. I'm asking the question here." he looked away, nibbling on his lip in thought.

"Aight fine. I'm not sure." her eyebrows raised in questioning.

"You're not sure? And..."

"Yeah, I'm not sure. Because for one, I have a gut feeling that you're still seeing that guy and...I just..." he hesitated. "I don't think we're on the same track anymore. In simpler words, our relationship is not the same like it used to be." he pulled off when the light turned green.

"I don't understand. We're not on the same track? And who are you to say such a thing? You're the one with the pregnant girlfriend." he shook his head pathetically.

"I don't understand how YOU can talk bad about other people when you're the one doing all the damage here. You just wanna have a reason to feel good about yourself. And no matter how wrong you are, you will never fess up to it. You will do ANYTHING to make yourself look innocent when you're not." she gulped down, feeling the tears build up in her system. "Let's remember I wasn't the one who started this whole commotion."

"I see." she spoke faintly. "I think I know where this is going. You don't love me anymore, and you're gonna dump me for her."

"Britney..."

"No, I understand perfectly well. And the only person you can blame is me." she crossed her arms over her chest, forcing her emotions in.

"Listen, I never said I was gonna do such a thing. And..." he paused. "...if it'll make you feel better...I do still love you. And THAT'S coming from my heart. It's just gonna take some time for things to get back to normal. The thing I can admit is that I've lost all trust for you. I don't...trust you anymore. And baby girl, you're gonna have to work your ass off to win my trust back."

"Is that...one of the reasons why we haven't made love lately?" he licked his lips to moisten them.

"Yeah. The MAIN reason why." he reached out, placing his hand on top of hers. "Don't worry yourself over this. If you really love me, you would do anything to win my trust back." he spoke, keeping his eyes on the road. His cell phone broke the silence between them. "Damn." he quickly grabbed the device and turned it on. "Hello? Trace? Hey, what's up?" he reached out, lowering the volume to the radio. "Really? Damn, do you ever remember not to leave things? Yeah, I'll see if I can drop it off later on. Mmm hmm yeah. Aight." he turned the phone off.

"What happened?"

"That bone head left his cell phone in the back seat. After I drop you off, I'll stop by his house on my way home and give him his phone."

"Oh..."

Minutes later, he pulled up in front of Britney's house and parked the car in her drive way. "So..." he looked away, peering in her eyes. "I enjoyed myself today." she bit the bottom of her lip teasingly.

"So did I." he leisurely leaned in, meeting lips with hers. "Wanna come inside?" she breathed between his lips. He broke away.

"I dunno. I don't think that'll be such a good idea." he brushed her chin tenderly.

"Please. We haven't really spent any time with each other like...couples are supposed to." he scrutinized her face closely, noticing the look in her eyes. Right then, he knew exactly what was on her mind.

"No um...I'm just gonna go back home and work on a few things. There's a lot on my mind and..." she held her head down, all of a sudden feeling misplaced. This was the first time he'd ever reject her and she was having a hard time handling it.

"You don't have to explain." she gazed in his eyes. "Well, I guess I should be going." she pulled the door open, instantly feeling a hand grasp her wrist.

"Wait." she closed her eyes, inhaling sharply.

"Yes?" she asked, looking over her shoulder to stare at him.

"I think this belongs to you." he held up a cell phone. That instant, all her hope had faded away.

"Oh...yeah." she accepted the phone out of his hand. "What would I do without this?" she forced a smile on her face. "Bye." she stepped out of the car, slowly ambling towards her front door. All she could think about was crying her eyes out. Never in her life, she felt so rejected.

Thirty minutes later

Justin stepped up on the porch and rung the door bell. Seconds later, a familiar guy peered out, gazing at him. "Hey." he stepped aside, allowing him to enter the house.

"What's up? Here's your...cell." he handed the device to me. "Well, I should be going. I have a busy night ahead of me."

"Hold on just a minute. I want you to meet someone." he followed him down the hall and in his living room. "Say hello to..." he locked eyes with the familiar woman.

"Beyonce?" she sat there with Adrienne. "Hey uh...what are you doing here?"

"I stopped by to see Adrienne since she was in town. What are you doing here?" he glimpsed at Trace.

"I uhhh, Trace...he left his cell phone in my car. I was just...returning it."

"Now, since you guys are together. I'm just gonna steal Adrienne away for a minute." Adrienne stood up, following Trace out of the living room.

"So um..." Justin stood there with his hands in his pockets.

"Wanna have a seat?" she offered. He smiled sincerely.

"Sure." he took a seat beside her, intertwining his fingers together. "Nice and...quiet." he spoke up.

"Yeah." she agreed, keeping her eyes on the blank T.V.

"How long have you been here?" he finally met eye contact with her.

"'Bout five minutes. I wasn't gonna stay too long. I have sorta...a busy night ahead of me." he chuckled softly.

"No you don't." she flashed him a confused look.

"And what makes you think I don't? Are you..."

"Maybe for the mere fact that I use the same line when I don't wanna be bothered. But I understand. At least you let me off easy." she smirked at him.

"Hey, I didn't mean to...offend you. And yeah, you're right. I guess I just wanna be alone."

"With me?" she looked away, crossing her leg over the other. "Seriously, I think this would be a good time to spend time with one another." she shook her head. "Before you say anything, just let me finish. I was thinking, a nice walk out on the beach. We can enjoy the ocean and maybe...talk about a few things."

"You are one hard ass, aren't you? You never give up."

"Nope. Not until you say yes." she crossed her arms over her chest. "So I guess you have no choice but to say yes."

"Whatever." he kept his eyes on her, waiting patiently for an answer. "All right, I'll go. JUST because you saw through my lie." he chortled in response. "So..." she stood to her feet. "I'm right behind you." he stood up, leading her towards the front door.
____________

Twenty minutes later (8:57 p.m.)

Beyonce kneeled down, picking up a sea shell. "Look at this one." she held it up for Justin to examine. "It's beautiful." he scrutinized it closely.

"It is. I like the different line patterns." she tossed the shell in the water. "Don't you think it's a little chilly out here?" he wrapped his arm around her, skimming her arm soothingly. She looked up to gaze at him.

"You are so slick." he flashed her a clueless look.

"What?"

"You would do ANYTHING to touch me. Hahaha." he grinned in return.

"I just thought maybe it was a little chilly. If it's a problem, I won't do it again." he released her.

"Um...that kinda felt good. Put your arms around me again." he smiled slyly, granting her request. "Justin?"

"Yeah?" she rested her head on his chest as they proceeded down the ocean walk.

"How much do you want this baby?"

"Hmm..." he stuffed his available hand in his pocket. "I don't want the baby. But if it's gonna be the only thing to keep you in my life then I'll do whatever it takes to help you." her mouth hung open in disbelief. Justin on the other hand, try hard to keep the laughs in that were begging to burst out any minute. "I'm just kidding. Ahahaha." she looked away, wanting so badly to hit him.

"Asshole." she pushed him, watching as he stumbled back, falling on the cool sand. "Oops. Haha. I'm sorry. I didn't realize I pushed you that hard. Here..." she extended her hand out to help him up.

"Thanks." he grasped her arm, instantly pulling her down on top of him. "Ha! Gotcha!!" she laughed hysterically.

"I guess we're even, huh?" his smile slowly faded as he peered in her dark brown eyes.

"Not quite yet." he gripped the side of her neck, slowly pulling her down to lock lips with hers. She gradually gave in, kissing him back. "Mmm." he groaned between her lips. He slightly broke away, sucking on her bottom lip tenderly. She could feel her body heating up. For some reason, she felt extremely horny. His hands trailed up her body, exploring every inch of her body.

"Justin? Okay, wait..." she broke away, releasing a soft sigh. "We shouldn't be doing this?"

"Why? You don't want it?" he asked, thrusting his hips up.

"Hell yeah." she met lips with his once again. "Mmm." she slid her hand in his jeans, fondling with his manhood. "Take me back to your place?"

"No problem." he stood up, helping her to her feet. "Let's go." they quickly headed back to the car.

The next morning (7:43 a.m.)

Britney entered Justin's house and closed the door behind her. "Justin?" she sat her purse on the sofa, quickly heading up the stairs to his room. "Justinnnnn?" she pulled the bedroom open, instantly focusing in on Justin laying in bed. But not just him, there was a body laying next to him. "What?"

"Mmm." Beyonce moaned softly, slowly fluttering her eyes open. She lifted her head, gazing at a body standing in the doorway. "Who is that?" her vision was some what blurry, so she closed her eyes and opened them back up. "Britney?" she spoke in shock. Justin groaned while stirring in bed.

"What the fuck is going on?" she spat out. He sat up, automatically focusing in on Britney.

"Britney? Uhhh..." he glimpsed at Beyonce and back at Britney. For some reason, he found himself very absentminded. He didn't know what to say. And who would in his position?

...to be continued


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story