Note: This chapter is very rated r so please be mature.

Four months later (10:44 a.m.)

Justin stepped out on the porch and headed towards his mailbox. It's been months since the break up and he felt stronger with each day that passed.

"Wanna get to know ya' baby. Hmm hmmm." he unlocked the mailbox and pulled all of the contents out. "Hmm, nothing interesting." he turned, heading back to the house.

"Justin?" a voice called behind him. He quickly twirled around, gazing at a woman.

"What the..." he stood there in shock. "Beyonce? Oh my god. Um..." words couldn't explain how good it felt to actually see her. "Hey. What are you doing here?"

"I um...I just stopped by to show you this." she held pictures in her hand. "It's a sonogram of our baby."

"Really? Wow. Can I see it?" she handed him the pictures.

"It's a few weeks old. I would've shown you as soon as I got them, but I just felt that...it wasn't the right time to be...showing up at your place. Especially after what happened." she explained.

"It's okay." he spoke, scrutinizing the pictures closely. "Wow, this is...really amazing. It's so neat how they can actually take pictures of the baby while it's still in your belly."

"I said the same thing." he paused, taking a moment to examine her. Her belly had grown a little, but other than that, everything else looked the same.

"Your tummy is startin' to show."

"I know." she rested her hands on her hips. "I um...I hope I didn't interrupt anything."

"Oh no. I was just checking the mail." he explained, keeping his gaze on her. "I missed you so much. I can't even remember when the last time I saw you. It seemed so long ago."

"Yeah, well um..." she looked away, squinting her eyes from the ray of sun beaming down on her. "Maybe I should go. I really hate to see how Britney would react if she saw me." right then, he knew she had no clue of what happened.

"That's not possible." she met eye contact with him.

"What do you mean?" she asked, brushing a few strains of hair behind her ear.

"She's not here."

"Oh...well I wouldn't wanna be here when she shows up, so..."

"I don't think THAT'S possible." she flashed him a confused look.

"All right, um...I have no clue what's going on, so I'm just gonna take these..." she referred to the sonogram pictures. "...and leave." she grabbed the pictures and headed towards her car.

"Bee?" he called.

"Yes?" she turned his direction.

"I tried explaining to you that day I showed up at your house, but you seemed a little upset so...I left it alone. I thought maybe, when you're ready...you'll come to me. And now, since you're here...I figure I should let you in on what happened." she crossed her arms over her chest. "Britney and I broke up that day she caught us in bed together." she flashed him a baffled look.

"What?"

"I finally came to my senses and realized that things weren't going to get any better. So I broke up with her. I can admit it was hard to do, but I had to start thinking about myself. I was so used to putting her first. All I can say is, I was stupid and I learned from my mistake." she stood there in a state of shock.

"Wait a minute. I'm kinda confused here. You're telling me you guys broke up MONTHS ago?" he nodded. "And you're just now telling me?"

"Well I tried telling you that day, but..."

"Shut up!" she snapped. "Just shut up." he held a bewildered look.

"I...I don't..."

"Come here." he hesitantly moved in closer to her, afraid of her actions. "It's about time." she wrapped her arms around his neck, resting her head on his chest. "Mmm, I thought you would never leave her." he chuckled softly.

"I was starting to think that also." he attached his arms around her waist. "I'm sorry for making you wait so long." she pulled away to gaze in his eyes.

"It doesn't matter now. You did it and that's all that matters." he bit the bottom of his lip interestingly.

"What are you doing today? Wanna maybe go out riding or something?"

"Hmm." she thought about it for a second. "All right, I guess."

"Cool. Give me a minute. I wanna hop in the shower." she followed him inside. "Wanna join me?" he teased.

"Boy please." he broke out laughing. "Go wash up. I'll be down here."

"Aight." he ambled up the stairs and to his room.
___________

It's early in the morning
And my heart is feelin' lonely
Just thinkin' 'bout you baby
Got me twisted in the head
And I don't know how to take it
But it's drivin' me so crazy
I don't know if it's right
I'm tossin', turnin' in the bed

"I love this song. I dunno why, but I just do." Beyonce spoke from the passengers side.

"Who is this? This Frankie J, right?" she nodded while singing to the song.

It's one o'clock in the morning
And I still can't sleep
Thinkin' 'bout your beauty
It makes me weak
I'm feelin' hopeless in my home
Don't know what to do I think I'm in love, baby

"Amorrrrrr no es amorrrrrr." she song. Justin gawked to the side to gaze at her. There was something different about her compared to Britney. She seemed to have a better personality and she always seemed happy. "You know, he kinda sounds like you in a way. Only on the verse part. You know, with that squeaky ass voice. Ahaha."

"Now you're making fun of me? Aight, I understand." she giggled softly.

"Aww, don't take it so personal. I never said it wasn't sexy." he licked his lips while gazing at her legs.

"Anybody ever tell you that you have sexy legs?" he flirted.

"Ummm, let's see..." she rested her finger on her chin in thought.

"Oh come on. Don't act like you need to think about it." she broke out laughing. "I know you've heard it a couple of times."

"Hmm, maybe. What about you? I know women have told you how good you are in bed." he held a shocked look. "What? Don't act surprised."

"Okay, I just complimented you on your legs and in return...you compliment my performance in bed? That's mean for the mere fact of how you put it. Women? As in more than one. You make it seem like I'm some boy version of a slut. I don't sleep around. The only people I've slept with in FOUR years were you and Britney."

"That's interesting. And can I ask who was the best?" he grinned at her.

"You should know the answer to that already." he spoke with a sexy look on his face. "Out of the two of you, you were the only one that had me begging for more. Now what does that tell you?"

"You like chocolate more than vanilla."

"Hahahahaha." he laughed hysterically. "Now that was funny. A very interesting way to put it, but yes. You're correct. I do." he agreed.

"Once you go black you'll never go back." he continued laughing his head off. "I'm addicted to junior."

"I bet you are."

Hours later (5:34 p.m.)

Justin led Beyonce in his house. "I really had a great time." he spoke, grasping her hands in his.

"So did I." he pulled her towards him.

"I was thinking, while the night is still young...we can do something to keep us busy." she gazed in on his perfectly shaped lips.

"Really? Like what?"

"Take a wild guess." she knew what was on his mind, because she was thinking the same thing.

"If I could read your mind, I think you wanna make love."

"I miss your body. I miss reaching deep within your soul and showing you how much I love you." those exact words made her melt. "Tell me how you feel."

"Well um...I would rather show you." she leaned in, parting lips with his. "Mmm." she trailed her hands up his chest, caressing his body.

"Mmm." he groaned, swiftly lifting her up and carrying her up the stairs.
____________

"Mmmm oh yesss." she closed her eyes enjoying all of the pleasure he gave her. He gently nibbled and sucked sweetly on her clit. "Oooh goddd. Uhhhh I'm gonna explode. Fuckkkkk."

"Let it out." he plunged his tongue in and out of her hot center, tasting her juices.

"Ohhhh..." she arched her back as she felt a rush of pleasure spread throughout her body. He grabbed a hold to her trembling legs, keeping her in place.

"Mmm." he groaned, enjoying the taste of her. "You taste so damn good." her chest heaved in and out of excitement.

"Oh god." she fanned herself. "I feel like I'm burning up."

"Well you should." he hovered on top of her. "You ready for another round?"

"Mmm hmm." she nodded.

"I wanna try a different position." he flipped her over on her stomach and pulled her to the edge of the bed. Seconds later, she could feel him entering her. He pushed himself further into her, filling her completely.

"Ohhhh..." she moaned softly. He began moving in and out of her, hearing her whimper with every thrust. She wanted to scream at the top of her lungs. It was all too much for her to take.

He picked up his speed, pumping furiously. "Jusssttttinnnnnnn!!!!" she shrieked. He gripped her waist, pulling her down on his shaft. "Shit!! Oh god, baby. Deeper." he pulled her to her knees, allowing him deeper access. "Mmm." she bit the bottom of her lip in pleasure.

"Feels good?" he asked, rubbing her clit as he decreased his speed.

"Yes." her legs trembled, making it harder for her to keep herself up. Once again, he increased his speed as felt himself on the verge of cumming.

"Aw shit...it's coming." he buried himself further into her the closer he had gotten.

"Oh god!!! Oh fuckkk!!" she felt herself explode once again. "Uhhhhh!!!" she released all that she had, her whole body quivering in response. Seconds later, he released his seed.

"Uh..." he grunted deeply, pumping her vigorously, and finally pulling out of her. She fell flat on her stomach, too weak to move a muscle. He rolled over on his back, releasing a loud sigh. "Whew." he breathed deeply. "Now that's what you call hardcore love making."

"I'm so sore." he reached out, skimming her back soothingly.

"You okay?" he asked in concern.

"I think." he lifted his arm to gaze at his watch.

"Damn. It's already going on nine."

"We've been at it for three hours?" he stepped out of bed and threw on a robe.

"I guess so. Right now, I'm gettin' hungry. I think I'm gonna go cook something. Hungry?" she nodded meekly.

"Yeah." he pulled the bedroom door open.

"I'll meet you downstairs." he exited the room, closing the door behind him.

Minutes later

Beyonce snuck up behind Justin and wrapped her arms around his waist. "Boo!" he slightly jumped. "Ahahaha." he turned to face her.

"You think that's funny? Sneaking up behind me. Hmm?" he leaned in, kissing her on the neck. "Feel better?"

"Yep." he turned the oven on. "We're having some pot roast tonight. I've been dreaming about it for days." she leaned against counter.

"Sounds delicious."

"You ain't lyin'." he referred to her. She rolled her eyes playfully.

"Nasty boy. Hahaha." the phone interrupted them.

"Excuse me." he grabbed the cordless phone and turned it on. "Hello?" he answered, placing it beside his ear.

"Justin?" a familiar voice responded. "Hi um..."

"Uhh, what's up?" he asked, taking a seat at the table.

"I saw you." he held a confused look. "You used to make love to me that way." he could hear a cry in her voice.

"What the...you were watching us?"

"Yeah, and you seemed to enjoy fucking her brains out." she spat out angrily. "I just don't understand why you couldn't have given me a second chance."

"You know why. And you know what? I don't even know why I'm talking to you. I gotta go."

"That's fine. Just to let you know, there's something for you outside. I hope you had fun hurting me. And now, I'm gonna go put myself out of my misery."

"Whatever." he turned the phone off and exited the kitchen.

"What's wrong?" Beyonce asked while following behind him.

"Crazy bitch was watching us." he unlocked the front door, and pulled it open.

"What are you talking about?" his eyes zoomed in on a pile of stuff sitting in the middle of his drive way.

"I can't...fucking believe this. That..." he ambled towards the pile of stuff. "I swear. She will never give up." he kneeled down, picking up an envelope. For Justin, he read. "Oh boy." he pulled a sheet of paper out and unfolded it. Here's your stuff. I don't want anything that belongs to you. It just reminds me so much of you. I hope you're having fun with her. Remember to invite me to the wedding. "What wedding?" he crumbled up the note and threw it aside. "I am getting so fed up with this shit." he turned, heading back to the house.

"Everything okay?" Beyonce asked curiously.

"Yeah." he led her in the house, and closing the door behind them.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story