The following day (11:20 a.m.)

Justin stepped up on the porch and rung the doorbell. Seconds later, the door flew open and a woman stepped out. "Justin?"

"Brit?" she tightened her robe.

"Uh, what are you doing here?" he held out a bracelet that belonged to her.

"I came to drop this off." she gazed at the item in skeptic. "What I don't understand is why you gave it to me. I've never seen this before."

"I uh..." she reached out, accepting the item from him. "Sorry. It must've fell off." he burnt a hole into her.

"You know...I don't understand you. One minute, you're this strong minded person, then the next...you're the total opposite. Last night should've never happened. It wasn't called for. All of those items you left out on my porch belonged to you. I bought them for you, therefore...they were yours. Do I need them? No." he paused. "It's not like I'm gonna hand 'em over to Beyonce."

"No, I don't expect you to do anything like that. I just couldn't keep them around because they reminded me so much of you and the...wonderful times we've had together."

"Wonderful times, I see. Well if they were so wonderful, why did you do what you did?" she held her head down, unsure of how to respond.

"I...I dunno. Just like I said, I was lonely and...you weren't there. So..." he stuffed his hands in his pockets.

"Are you still lonely?" she lifted her head to peer in his eyes.

"What...what do you mean?"

"When I got back from tour. Were you still lonely? Just asking, because you were still seeing that guy. And what I recall...it was a one night stand. Last time I checked, those don't last no more than a day. And I know, because I've had a couple of 'em." a soft chuckle escaped her lips.

"Oh really? Well it seems like you weren't all that faithful yourself."

"This all happened before I got with you. Might I add, was the biggest mistake of my life." she rolled her eyes.

"Well why don't you keep rubbing it in. I told you I was sorry. What more do you want?"

"Actually, I didn't come here to make up. And I sure as hell didn't come here to argue with you. I just wanted to drop off your bracelet, and to make it clear that it's officially over. I'm with someone else now, and..."

"Beyonce, right?" she interrupted. "Her out of all people." she crossed her arms over her chest.

"What do you mean 'her out of all people'? She treats me better than you ever did."

"Sure." she spoke sarcastically. "And can I ask, is this your mind speaking or your dick speaking? For some reason, you get so pussy whipped SO easily. It ain't even funny."

"Excuse me?" he spoke, a little taken back on her words. "Aight, you know what? Maybe this was a mistake. I should've never returned your bracelet in person. Instead, I should've just...left it on your porch and called it a day. I don't have time for this." he turned, heading towards his car. "I need to be getting back to my girlfriend." he pulled the door open and sat in.

"Wait! Justin, wait!" she rushed towards his car. "Justin..." he looked away to gaze at her. "Listen, I'm sorry. I didn't...I shouldn't have said that, because it's not true. And who am I to be getting upset? I have no right to. I'm the one who screwed up, and...I just wanna thank you for bringing it back in person."

"Brit?" they both looked away to gaze at a guy standing on her porch. "What's taking so long?"

Justin slowly gawked her direction with an unbelievable look on his face. "Please tell me he's not wearing my robe."

"I..." she was lost with words. He shook his head pathetically.

"Goodbye, Britney." he conveyed his car to life, slowly pulling out of the drive way.

"Justin..." she called, watching as he sped off.

Meanwhile...

Beyonce sipped on a cup of orange juice while sitting at the kitchen table. "Hey!" she quickly looked away to gaze at Kelly. "What is miss prego doing?" she rolled her eyes mischievously.

"The opposite of what you're doing."

"Haha, yeah? And what is that?" she sat at the table with a bottle of water.

"Minding my own business." she rolled her eyes.

"Oh puhlease. Any way..." she took a sip of her water. "What have you and mister Timberlake been up to? Working on more babies?" she lowered her eyes at her.

"Very funny. And can I ask, how is that possible when you're already pregnant?"

"Ahaha, I know. I'm just messin' with you." the doorbell broke the silence between them. "I got it." she jumped up, quickly making her way towards the front door. "I swear, if it's that mail man again...I will go insane. This time, he better have..." she trailed off, realizing it was the total opposite of who she expected. "Oh...it's you...Justin."

"Who is it?" Beyonce asked on her way to the door.

"It's for you." she peered out to gaze at the familiar guy. A smile instantly formed across his lips.

"Hey." he greeted.

"Hey, what's up?" she embraced him in a hug. "What are you doing here? I thought you were in a meeting or something like that."

"It was cancelled. So, I decided to stop by and see what you were doing." she bit the bottom of her lip teasingly.

"Nothing. I just got up not too long ago. Wanna come in?"

"Um..." he hesitated. "Actually, I had something else in mind. How fast can you get dressed? We don't have long." he glanced at his watch.

"Really? Okay um...give me ten minutes."
___________

Beyonce and Justin sat in the car on their way to their next destination. "So..." Justin gazed at her from the drivers side. "How have you been feeling? Any morning sickness?"

"Um, not lately. Thank God. It was starting to kill me." he released a soft chuckle.

"I'm glad to hear you're doing fine." he made a right at the stop sign. "I was thinking...what do you think about the sea? I have a friend who invited me on a three day cruise. He said I could invite someone, so I was wondering if maybe...you wanted to go." her eyes lit up.

"Really? Of coarse. I love cruising."

"Great. They ship off in FOUR days. So be ready." they finally arrived at a five star restaurant. "Here we are."

"Wow. A fancy restaurant in the middle of the day? What are you trying to do? Feed me half to death. Haha."

"Yeah. And then afterwards, I was thinking about taking you over to my place and..."

"Oh don't even start that." he broke out laughing.

"I'm just messin' around. Come on." they stepped out of the car and ambled towards the building.

Hours later (6:34 p.m.)

"Thank you for the luxurious lunch. I really enjoyed it." she unlocked the front door, slowly turning to face him.

"No problem." he leaned in, leisurely locking lips with hers.

"Mmm haha. You can't resist, can you?" he pulled away to gaze in her eyes.

"What do you think?" she reached out, grasping his hand in hers.

"Wanna come inside? Chill for a bit."

"Sure." he followed her inside and up the stairs to her room.

"Sorry for the mess. I didn't get a chance to tidy up." she quickly removed the clothes from off the bed and tossed them in the closet. "Have a seat." he took a seat on the bed. "Get comfortable." he watched as she gradually discarded his shoes one by one. "So..." she positioned herself between his legs. "You have enough room for dessert?"

"Plenty." she climbed on top of him, instantly meeting lips with his.

"You wanna fuck me?" she spoke in his ear. "Hmm?" he gripped her butt, hastily reversing positions.

"Give me a second." she giggled giddily.
____________

Later on

"Oh my god, that was amazing!!" they kissed intimately. "Mmm, I'm gonna go get something to drink. Want anything while I'm up?"

"Uh, yeah. I'll take a drink also." she threw on a robe on her way towards the door. "Don't be too long. I was thinking about having seconds." he teased.

"I won't." she exited the room, closing the door behind her. On her way down the stairs, she could hear voices coming from somewhere in the house.

"I swear I'm tellin' the truth." Kelly quickly looked up from the sofa to stare at her. "Oh, hey let me call you back. Sleeping beauty has arrived." she turned the phoned off. "I gotta talk to you." she grasped her arm, tugging her towards the kitchen area.

"What? What's the rush?"

"Please don't tell me that was you up stairs screaming your head off? You have company?" she rolled her eyes.

"Why are you so nosy?" she brushed pass her, entering the kitchen.

"It sounded like you were having sex. I was just curious, because...because Tina and I heard it. Everything." she gasped, staring in shock.

"What?" she quickly twirled around to face her. "My mom is here?"

"Well, she was. She decided to come back later...when you weren't screwing whoever's head off." she ran her fingers through her lose hair.

"Damn. Does anybody ever call before showing up? Do you know how embarrassing this is?" she grabbed a bottle of juice from out of the refrigerator. "I need a vacation. A real one. Which reminds me, I have to start..."

"Bee?" a voice had called her. She looked away, focusing in on Justin who stood by the door way. "What's up?" he spoke to Kelly.

"Hey." she responded, quickly departing the kitchen.

"Um..."

"What's going on? You leaving?" she realized he was fully dressed.

"Um, I'm afraid so. Something came up. Trace wants me to meet him at his house in thirty minutes."

"Is everything okay?" he shrugged his shoulders.

"I dunno. But any way, I just wanted to let you know so you won't think I ran out on you." he explained.

"Oh, okay. Well um, I guess I'll see you later." she pecked him on the lips. "I love you."

"I love you. See you later." he turned, heading the opposite direction. "Bye, Kelly." he spoke on his way out the door.

"Bye." she arose from the sofa, quickly making her way towards Beyonce. "You are wrong. DEAD wrong."

"What?" she held a clueless look.

"I can't believe you were having sex with Justin. And while your mother was here. Do you have ANY respect?"

"First of all, I didn't know she was here to begin with. And secondly, do you have a life? You're always in my business...worrying about what I do. I need to seriously find you a man who can keep you busy." her head shot back offensively.

"Excuse me? I don't need a man to keep me busy..."

"I can't tell." the doorbell interrupted them. "I got it." she rushed towards the front door. "It's probably Justin." she yanked the door open, her smile slowly fading. She never thought in a million years this person would be standing on her front porch. "Britney?"

"Beyonce..." she stood there, resting her hands on her hips. "I need to have a word with you."

...to be continued


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story