The very next day, the crew all headed to a nearby breakfast bar. "Shit. My feet are killing me and I am getting a headache from this tour. I wish it would end." Beyonce spoke on her cell phone as she ambled down the hall with Adrienne, her stylist. "Yeah, that's what I planned on doing, but...I dunno. Hey, Adrienne, you think I should turn back around and change into a more comfortable outfit?" she gazed at the jean set she wore.

"What's wrong with the jeans? I think they're nice." she shrugged her shoulders and looked away.

"Alright, if you think they're nice, then I'll keep it on. But any way, after tour I'm going shopping for more clothes because it feels like my ass is just...getting out there. Ahahaha. Shut up. Hahaha. No that's not it. Mmm hmm and you should know? Hey..." she leaned in towards Adrienne. "She says that I'm getting fucked too much from behind. THAT'S why my ass is growing so much. Ahahahaha!!!"

"It's true." she quickly looked away, gazing at a familiar guy who walked pass them. "The doggy style tends to make a girl's ass grow." she rolled her eyes.

"Whatever. I don't remember you being in this conversation, Randall." she shook her head pathetically. "I'm really getting tired of his shit. He's always bothering me for some reason."

"That's because he likes you."

"Pisshh. Yeah right."

"I'm serious. He likes you. And believe me when I say it. He has the hots for you. A guy who constantly aggravates a woman is in loveeee. Ahahaha."

"Alright, Adrienne. I'm starting to get annoyed by you." she chuckled softly.

They had finally made it to the restaurant and took a seat at a round table. "Beyonce, guess who's looking at you." she looked up, locking eyes with hers. "Look..." she looked away, gazing at the specific guy who had his eyes on her. When they met eye contact, he quickly looked away. "Ahaha you saw that? Hahaha. I told you." she rolled her eyes.

"Whatever. He's just...weird." she held her head down as she fiddled with her finger nails. "You know, I'm thinking about getting a tattoo around my ankle. I don't know what. But that's an area I have in mind."

"Cool."

"What's wrong with you?" Trace spoke to Justin from across the table. "You look really down."

"I dunno. I guess...my life isn't going the way I planned it." he looked away, locking eyes with Beyonce's. She rolled her eyes and looked away, gazing out of the window. "Any way..." he bit the bottom of his lip in thought. "Britney...I know she's cheating on me. I just need more evidence before I actually...make the next move."

"What other evidence do you need? You saw the picture. She..."

"That's not enough. It could've been a friend or something. I mean, you know how the press handle things. And besides, they were hugging. I see if they were kissing, then that would've been a different story." he scratched his forehead in frustration. "But any way, off that subject. So what about you, dude? Did you get that girl's number? You know, your neighbor. Hahaha."

"No. I just saw her and that was it. We never spoke." he gazed in on Beyonce who at the time was chatting with her stylist. "I tell you what. I'll hook up with Beyonce and you can hook up with Adrienne. We can have a little party of our own."

"Yeah right. You're...you're really funny. Hahaha."

"I'm serious. It's okay for Britney to fool around behind your back so why not do the same to her? Trust me, you'll start feeling good about yourself. Believe what I say. Just...go over there and...ask her out. Tell her you're having this lil' party or something."

"NO! Are you insane?! I mean, look at her. She's too spiritual. And those beads around her neck. It's like she does some type of voodoo." he shivered at the thought. "It kinda freaks me out."

"Alright. Let's switch. I'll take Adrienne and you take Beyonce." his eyes shot wide open.

"No, dude. Now you know that's just...really insane there. I mean...she's out of my league. And...she already have a boyfriend. I have a girlfriend too. So..."

"Nonsense. Britney's cheating on you and I can tell you that for sure. Just...stop being a coward and go over there. You're good with the ladies so..."

"But..." he gazed at her, debating on whether to do it or not. "You sure about this? I will start feeling good about myself?"

"Yep." he nodded. "Most definitely. Now go!"

"Aight, I'm going." he stood up, hesitantly heading towards their table. "Um, ahem." he cleared his throat, getting their attention. "Hey, um...do you mind if I...sit here?" he referred to the empty space located by her. She flashed him an awkward look.

"I...I guess not." she moved over, allowing him to take a seat beside her.

"So...what are you beautiful ladies talking about?" they both flashed him confused looks. For one, he never been this nice towards them. He would always say something smart instead.

"Talking. That's what we're doing. What do you want?" she spoke with attitude.

"I just wanna talk to you. If that's possible." she eyed him down in skeptic. "Is it?" he bit the bottom of his lip teasingly.

"Okay, what is this really about? Since when did you want to hold a conversation with me?"

"Aight, I'll be straight with you. I was having this lil'...party of my own in my suite tonight and I was wondering if you wanted to join me?" a smirk slowly formed across her lips.

"Oh, ahahaha. You gotta be kiddin' me, right? Are you trying to set a fuck date with me?" he licked his lips, slowly trailing his eyes down her figure.

"Maybe, maybe not. So what's it gonna be?" he spoke in the sexiest tone. Her smile slowly faded when she noticed how serious he was.

"You're not joking, are you? Oh my god. He's actually being serious."

"As a heartbeat. Now you either say yes or...tell me to fuck off."

"Hmm..." her eyes slowly roamed his body, slowly stopping at his jeans. "And what about Britney? How will she handle it?"

"You're worrying about the wrong thing here, baby girl. The only thing you need to be concerned about is if you can handle it." those exact words made her heart flutter. "If you can handle it...meet me at my suite around eight. See ya' soon." he stood up and headed back to his table.

"Oh my gawddddd. I know he just didn't..." Adrienne spoke dreamy like. "Did you see that?" they both kept their eyes on him, especially Beyonce. She was thinking about her decision, but felt a little awkward about it. Her and Justin? Now that thought never came to mind.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story