Later on that day around eight...

"I'll see you later, girl." Beyonce spoke to Adrienne as she stepped off the elevator. She ambled towards her suite a few doors down instantly focusing in on a guy who exited his room. He spoke on a cell phone while heading her direction, finally meeting eye contact with her. "Well if it isn't Randall sneaking out past his bed time." she joked.

"Hey, let me call you back. Mmm hmm okay. Bye." he turned his phone off, slowly looking up to peer in her eyes.

"Do I find something amusing, Miss Knowles?" he referred to the smirk she held on her face.

"As a matter-of-fact, you do. I noticed you were leaving your hotel room past your bed time. You know we're supposed to be in by eight." she glimpsed at her watch. "It's eight-ten now."

"I haven't noticed. Actually, I was heading to the vending machine. You still up for tonight?" he asked, licking his lips teasingly. "Or have you chickened out?"

"Pisshh, boy please. Beyonce never chickens out. Especially not over a white boy. No offense. They just never seem to satisfy lil' ole me." she spoke, resting her hand on her hip.

"None taken. And I understand where you're coming from. You just haven't been picking out the right ones." he took a few steps towards her. "Justin is wayyy different compared to those other "white boys." And I speak from experience." her eyes lit up interestingly.

"Ohhh so you've slept with a black woman before?"

"More than one." his eyes trailed down her figure. "And I must say, I liked what I tasted. Maybe it'll be the same with you." she rolled her eyes.

"Sorry to bust your bubble, but...you can't handle me." she spoke surely. "And I know this for a fact."

"And how should you know? Have you tried me before? Huh?" he moved in closer to her. "Have you..." he leaned in, whispering the rest in her ear. "Hmm?" she gulped down, slowly breaking the eye contact with him. "Just like I said, you if can handle it...meet me in my room."

"I just don't understand. Why all of a sudden you wanna sleep with me. I thought I wasn't your type. I..."

"Don't get me wrong, but...it sounds like you're trying to come up with some excuses. So, I'm gonna quit while I'm ahead. See you tomorrow." he turned, and proceeded down the hall.

"Shit." she mumbled underneath her breath. It wasn't like she didn't want to do it. Everything just didn't feel right. First he's pulling some joke on her, then he's trying to lower her into bed? It just didn't sound right at all. But then again, it wasn't like she was going to lose anything. "Wait!" he froze, slowly turning to face her. "Um..." she bit the bottom of her lip in thought. "Meet you at your suite in five?" a smirk slowly formed upon his lips.

"Sure. See you then." he nodded and continued down the hall.

"Oh my goddd. What am I doing?" she whispered on her way to her suite. "Is this really what I wanna do? I mean..." she nibbled on her bottom lip in nervousness. "What if this is a bad idea." she unlocked the door and entered the suite. "What if...he's terrible in bed? Oh lord." she fell face first on the bed. "I'm so confuseddddd."

Ten minutes later

"Alright, just relax. Take a deep breath." she stood in front of Justin's suite, fiddling with her fingers nervously. "I mean, there is still time to turn around." she chewed on her inner lip. "Why am I such a coward? This is Justin for christ's sake. He's a nobody." she closed her eyes, and released a soft sigh. "Okay, here it goes." she reached out, knocking three times on the door. "Jesus...what am I doing? I..." the door flew open and a familiar guy stood there. He wore only a pair of thin fabric boxers and his body glimmered with oil. This was actually the FIRST time in years she had EVER seen him look this good. Was she maybe dreaming or something? "I uh...I..." she stammered, keeping her eyes on his perfectly shaped figure. Why was she acting as if this was the first time she saw a half naked man before?

"Hey. Come in." he stood aside, allowing her to enter the room. She took baby steps inside, gazing around in skeptic. There were candles lit everywhere and soft music playing.

What the hell has she gotten herself into?

"Nice suite. A lil'...bigger than mine." she turned, being startled by his close appearance. Why was he all up on me?

"That's the way I like 'em." he spoke, eying her figure. "What about you? How do you like yours? Small...or big?" a soft chuckle escaped her lips. She definitely KNEW what he meant by that.

"Very funny, Randall. Why don't you just COME out and say it. Come on. Say it." two can play this game. "If you asked me..." she moved in closer to him. "...I like mine large."

"You do?" he watched as she trailed her index finger down his masculine chest. "You know what I noticed a few days ago?" she locked eyes with his.

"What?" he leaned in closer to her ear.

"You have a nice ass." those exact words made a chill run down her spine. "And there's something else I've noticed." he pulled back to gaze in her eyes. "You're a tease."

"Haha. I'm not a tease."

"You could've fooled me." her smile slowly faded. "But then again, you're probably not." he scrutinized her luscious lips closely. "There's only ONE way to find out."

"You know what I've noticed? You're a good for nothing loser. You only care about one thing."

"Oh yeah. And what's that?" she placed her hands on her hips in attitude.

"You're so pathetic. I don't even know why I agreed to do this. Then again, I still have time to change my mind, now do I?"

"You sure do. And don't think I'm gonna beg for it, because I never beg. There's more fish in the sea. And trust me, I catch mine." he trailed his eyes down her figure. "You think you're all that. So...stuck up and into yourself. You're not the shit."

"Yeah well, you're not the shit either. Just a "wanna be black" white boy. I'm outta here." she brushed pass him, heading straight for the door.

"Fine. Don't let the door hit you on your way out." for some reason, he really got to her. And she didn't understand why, because no man had ever gotten under her skin. Was it because she actually had feelings for this guy, she just didn't want to believe it? She didn't understand what it was.

"You know what?" she turned to face him. "You're gonna get enough of tryin' me." she spoke, walking up towards him. "I swear to g..." she trailed off, noticing the look on his face. It was this serious, but intimate look. It looked as if he wanted her. "Oh my god." she held her head down, in a state of shock. "Nooooo." she whined. "I...I gotta go." she turned, quickly rushing towards the door.

"Beyonce?!" she reached out for the door, instantly feeling a hand grasp her arm. "Hey..." she hesitantly turned to face him. "You want me." she looked up, flashing him an absurd look.

"Excuse me? That's non..."

"Stop denying it. I saw how you looked at me." she gulped down, slowly looking away as her mind wandered off. "Just say the word, and I'll take it from there."

"What word? Listen to yourself. Why would I want you? I mean...you're immature and...just plain unattractive. You're..."

"Say it!" he cut her off. "I know you want me. So stop denying it before I get pissed off." he warned. "And trust me, you wouldn't like that side of me." she peered in his eyes as she debated on whether to tell him the truth. She was afraid. Afraid of how things would end up. "When I opened that door, the first thing I noticed was your reactions towards me. You looked at me as if you've never seen a man before. And frankly, that tells me that you're diggin' me one way or another. So stop resisting. You know why I call you in here." he trailed his hand down her back, instantly gripping her butt and pushing her closer to him. "You wanna see how it would feel moving inside you, don't you?" he spoke in her ear. "You want me to taste your sweetness, now don't you?" she gulped down, slowly feeling herself give in. "You want me to fuck the woman out of you, now say it's true." she closed her eyes as she felt his warm tongue trail down her neck. "Just say the word." he roamed his hand up her inner thigh, swiftly pushing her thong aside and rubbing the wet area between her legs. A soft moan escaped her lips. "Say it." he repeated, continuously rubbing her intensively. He could feel her getting even wetter and wetter by the seconds. Right then, he knew that she wanted it. "Say the word."

"Y...Yes." she forcefully blurted out. "Yes. I..." she gulped down hard. "I want you to fuck the woman out of me." he chortled deeply.

"That'll girl." he kissed her neck sweetly. "Touch it." he pulled back to gaze in her eyes. "Go on, touch it." he swiftly plunged two fingers into her hot center.

"Mmm." she bit the bottom of her lip in pleasure.

"Touch it." she snuck her hand in his boxers, quickly grabbing a hold to his rock. A soft groan escaped his lips. "Now stroke it." why the hell was she acting as if she was a beginner at this? Of coarse she knew the next step.

She begin stroking him, feeling him hardening even more. "Like that?" she whispered.

"Damn right." he picked her up and carried her over to the bed, carefully laying her on her back. He hovered on top of her, slowly meeting lips with hers. "Mmm." she automatically wrapped her legs around his waist, wanting desperately to feel him. "I wanna hear you scream." she could feel his shaft pulsating against her thigh.

"Fuck me...now." she rubbed herself teasingly, on turning him on even more.

"Hmm, you sure do know how to start the mood." he gripped his shaft, rubbing her with the head of his penis. "I'm gonna make this a night to remember." with one swift movement, he plunged all that he had into her. She arched her back, releasing a loud whimper.

"Ohhhh Jusssstinnnnnnnn..."
___________

The next day (9:34 a.m.)

"Boy, I am so whooped." Beyonce spoke, looking at herself in the pocket mirror she held. "I feel so drained out for some apparent reason." her and Adrienne both ambled down the hall towards the elevators.

"Well you should be. I mean, you were out all night." she smirked.

"I guess you're right. I'm really hungry though."

"I guess partying can do that to ya'." it maybe could have, but she knew the real reason why she was feeling so tired and hungry. And only her and Justin would know.

She happened to look up, gazing at a familiar guy heading their direction with a friend. "Oh my god, there he is." she felt butterflies in her stomach.

"You know, you've been acting really weird lately. When do you start getting excited when they come around? You act as if you're the fan. Hahaha." he locked eyes with hers, smiling sincerely.

"Hey." he spoke the first word.

"Hi." she responded, blushing massively.

"Where are you guys headin'?" Trace struck a conversation. Beyonce and Justin seemed to be in their own little world. She couldn't stop looking at him and he couldn't stop looking at her. It was like they were drawn to each other.

"We were headin' to the breakfast bar downstairs. As soon as Bee is ready." she continued eying him down as if he was the sexiest man alive. He licked his lips, slowly trailing his eyes down her figure.

"Wanna chill with me?" he spoke softly.

"Sure." she attached her arm around his as they ambled down the hall.

"What the..." Trace stared in complete confusion. "What the hell is going on? Jay, man...I thought we were checkin' out the town."

"Later!" he shouted back.

"You're not going to break..."

"Later!" she shouted back.

"What the hell is going on?" they both spoke in unison.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story