Two days later (9:23 a.m.)

Beyonce ambled down the hall that led to the elevators. She was tired and hungry. Luckily she had four more days 'til the tour was over. She was going to go home and sleep. Something she couldn't do while she was on tour.

"Bee?" she looked over her shoulder to gaze at Adrienne. "Wait up!" she jogged up behind her. "Where are you going? I tried calling your line but no one would answer." they proceeded down the hall.

"I was sleeping." she reached out, pressing the down button to the elevator.

"You okay? You don't look too happy." she leaned against the wall, crossing her arms over her chest. The last thing she would want is for Adrienne to know about her and Justin.

"I'm fine. Tired, and hungry. I just wanna sleep. I'm tired of Justin, and performing. All of it is just starting to get to me. Seriously, and I can't even remember the last time..."

"Okay. Pause right there." she interrupted. "Justin? You're tired of Justin?" the doors to the elevator slid open, revealing two familiar people. She looked up, peering directly into his eyes.

"Ummm..." she bit the bottom of her lip in thought. "I think we're gonna take the next one."

"You sure?" he asked. "There's plenty of room for..."

"Yeah, I'm sure." she looked away, nibbling on her bottom lip. Adrienne stood there with a confused look on her face.

"Beyonce, I don't know what's going on with you, but..." she leaned against the wall, waiting for the next available elevator. "...I'm really concerned about you. You haven't been yourself lately."

"Well you don't have to be concerned because I'm fine." she assured. "Just like I said. I'm tired of touring and I just wanna fucking go home!" she rolled her eyes and looked away.


"Is it...that time of the month or something?" a smirk slowly formed across her lips. "You've been very moody."

"No. I just..." she hesitated. "Adrienne, have you ever been in a situation where you're attracted to this certain guy, and he's also attracted to you, BUT he has a girlfriend so..."

"Nope." she interrupted. "Never experienced it." she shook her head pathetically.

"That figured." Minutes later, they made it to the first floor where the restaurant was located. After ordering their food, they took a seat at one of the round tables located by the window. "I am starving."

"Beyonce, I have to tell you something." Adrienne whispered. "You promise not to tell anyone, right?"

"Of coarse." she bit into her sausage muffin.

"A few days ago, Trace and I..." she hesitated. "Well um, he came to my room and..." Beyonce's eyes lit up.

"Oh my god." she held a shocked look. "No you didn't." she blushed slyly.

"Well..."

"Naughty girl. Ahahaha." she broke out laughing. "How was it?" she asked interestingly.

"It was great." she spoke with a massive smile. "We did it that whole night." she shook her head, still in a state of astound.

"I can't believe you're just now telling me this. Bad girl." she happened to look away, automatically locking eyes with a familiar guy. He sat a few tables away from them with his annoying girlfriend. "Um..." her smile slowly faded. "I um, I also have something to confess." she met eye contact with Adrienne. "Justin and I...we also slept together." her eyes shot wide open.

"What?!"

"Shhhh. Lower your voice." she warned, quickly scanning the few people in the restaurant to make sure no one heard them.

"I can't believe I'm hearing this. Seriously, I mean...you guys are like the total opposite of each other and..."

"I know, but..." she brushed a few strains of hair behind her ear. "That night when we made love...I saw another side of him. I never thought making love with Justin would feel so damn good."

"Oh...my...god." she shook her head pathetically. "I still can't believe it." she took another bite out of her muffin. "Do you regret it?"

"At the time, no. But, I'm starting to. Ever since Britney came around." she glimpsed at the two. At the time, they were talking and laughing with each other. "I dunno. He seems to be really into her. I think I'm just gonna lay off for a while. I won't talk to him and...the same for him. Besides, I think it's best that way." she took a sip of her orange juice. "I was actually starting to believe that night was more than a one night stand, but I was wrong. That's exactly what it was. A fling." she paused. "I thought he felt something for me. I was such a fool to fall for it. I mean, he's Justin Timberlake. The guy who can't even stay with one woman, except for his ex-mouseketeer lover over there." she rolled her eyes and looked away. "I don't even feel like eating anymore. Excuse me." she stood up, quickly rushing towards the restrooms.

Justin looked away, watching as Beyonce quickly entered the restroom. I hope she's okay, he thought.
_____________

12:23 p.m. (That afternoon)

Justin laid a towel on the sand and took a seat. "It's so hot out." Britney sat her bag down, and begin peeling away at her clothes, finally revealing a two piece bikini set. "I'm gonna hop in. But first..." she handed him a bottle of suntan lotion. "Please." she laid down on her stomach and closed her eyes. He leisurely poured a certain amount of lotion into the palm of his hand and begin massaging it in. A soft moan escaped her lips. "You know, I've missed you so much." he bit the bottom of his lip interestingly as he kept his eyes on her the whole time.

"I missed you too." he leaned in, kissing her back sweetly. "When does your flight leave?"

"At seven." after applying some lotion all over her back area, she rolled over, laying flat on her back. "Wanna do something before I leave?" she spoke teasingly.

"Like what?" he rubbed some lotion all over her stomach and thighs.

"Well, I was thinking..." she sat up. "...we haven't...you know..." she leaned in, kissing his neck. "I missed your touch." he licked his lips. "It's been months now. You should have plenty of energy." a thought had just came to him. That night with him and Beyonce. How could he ever forget that night? "Something wrong?" he quickly locked eyes with hers.

"Ummm, no. I was just thinking about a few things." he scrutinized her closely. "How do you feel about me?" she chuckled softly.

"Now you should know the answer to that already." her smile slowly faded when she noticed the look on his face. "I love you." he peered deeply in her eyes.

"How much?" he asked. "You love me enough not to tell me the truth?" she held a confused look.

"What are you talking about?"

"If you cheated on me...would you tell me?" she held her head down, feeling a little nervous all of a sudden. "That's what I meant. If you really love me, you wouldn't keep secrets from me."

"You're right. Um..." she gulped down, slowly lifting her head to gaze in his eyes. "I..." she hesitated. "I slept with another guy." he felt his heart sink in his chest.

"What?"

"I'm sorry." she apologized, feeling the tears build up in her system. "I was sexually frustrated and...you weren't there. I...I needed to feel your touch."

"So you couldn't wait? Damnit, Britney!" he looked away, trying hard to hold in his emotions.

"I'm sorry. I'm really sorry." she wrapped her arms around his neck as she cried on his shoulder. "Please don't be mad at me." he hesitantly reached up, placing his hand on her back. "What I did meant nothing. You're the one I love." he skimmed her back soothingly.

"It's okay." he assured. Why was he taking it so well? Was it because he expected something like this from her? Besides, Trace tried warning him, but all he did was laugh in his face. "Why did you lie to me over the phone?" she pulled away to gaze in his eyes.

"I was afraid of losing you." she sniffled inaudibly. "Please give me a chance to explain everything. Please." he held his head down as he thought about his decision.

"I'll be right back." he stood up, walking away. All of it was too much for him, so he decided to take a quick walk to relax his mind. On his way down the sidewalk, he focused in on a familiar woman. She stood in front of the edge of the water, gazing out at the ocean. "Beyonce?" she gawked away, gazing at him.

"Justin?" he made his way towards her. Her eyes quickly surveyed his body. The only thing he wore was a pair of sweat shorts. This sight brought back memories for her. "Are you perhaps following me?" he chuckled softly.


"I was just gonna ask you the same question." he stopped in front of her. She looked away, keeping her eyes on the ocean. "You look beautiful." he spoke, quickly scanning her figure.

"Shouldn't you be out fucking Miss Spears?" she spat out.

"Whoa. What's up with this hostile behavior?" she rolled her eyes. "I understand I may deserve it, but..."

"Look..." she released a soft sigh. "You don't deserve it, alright? I'm just very frustrated and I wanna go home." she crossed her arms over her chest.

"I understand. I feel the same way." she peered in his eyes. "I missed you, and...I just wanna spend some time with you."

"And what about Britney? I thought you guys were like getting engaged or something." he looked away, stuffing his hands in his pockets.

"Yeah. We were." he squinted his eyes from the ray of sun beaming down on him. "But things change. People change. If you know what I mean." he gazed her direction.

"Well...just like I said before. I don't want anything to do with you if you're gonna be with her." she turned, heading the opposite direction.

"Bee?" he called, but she ignored him. Deep down, he knew what he wanted. It just seemed so hard to make the next move. "I...I wanna be with you!" he shouted.

An half hour later (1:40 p.m.)

"We have to go." Britney looked up, watching as he collected their things. "Come on." she followed him to the car.

"What's the rush?" he threw their things in the trunk and hopped in the car.

"I have to take care of some business."

"Now? But I thought we were spending time together." he drove down the busy road.

"Something came up." they finally made it to the hotel and checked back in. "Start packing up early. You may need to leave a head of schedule." he sat the keys on the dresser, and removed his shorts.

"Why are you treating me like this? Is it because of the..."

"Please, just do what I say." he demanded. "I'm already frustrated. I don't know what to think anymore. Just make things easy for us and stop questioning me all the damn time!" he threw his sweat shorts in the closet and entered the bathroom, slamming the door behind him. She jumped at the sudden impact. That instant, she knew he was pissed and the last thing she would want to do is make him even more upset.

Fifteen minutes later, he had exited the bathroom wearing a towel around his waist. She looked up from her suitcase to stare at him. She watched as he dug through his drawer for a specific item. "Damn. Where the hell is it?" he mumbled, quickly looking up to gaze at Britney. She stood behind him with a pair of boxers in her hands.

"Looking for this?" he slowly turned to face her. "They were laying beside me." he reached out for it, but she yanked it out of his reach.

"Why do you insist on playing with me? I'm not in the mood for your games." she hid the boxers behind her.

"I missed you. That's all." she hesitantly leaned in, locking lips with his. "Mmm." she dropped the boxers and attached her arms around his neck. "I want you." she ravaged him desperately.

"Brit..." she lifted her leg up, wrapping it around his waist.

"Stop holding back. I know you want it just as much as I do." he lifted her up, carrying her to the bed. She laid on her back, watching as he discarded his towel. Her heart begin to race like lightening. The only thing she could think of was fucking his brains out. He climbed on top of her, meeting lips with hers once again.

"This IS what you want, right?" he flipped her over on her stomach, quickly plunging two fingers into her hot center. She yelped out a cry of pain. He fingered her at a fast pace.

"Mmm, I wanna feel you." seconds later, he entered her with a hard thrust. "Ohhhh fuck!" she whimpered stridently.
____________

Two hours later (3:54 p.m.)

Justin stood by the door, gazing at Britney. "So, I'll see you back at home?" Beyonce paused in the middle of the hallway, watching the two closely.

"Yeah. Four more days." he smiled warmly.

"I can't wait." she leaned in, pecking him on the lips. "I'll see you then. I better go. See you later."

"Bye." he watched her walk away.

"Beyonce?" she met up with her. "Um, hey." she smiled slyly.

"Hey. Going home?" she nodded with a massive smile.

"Yep." her eyes focused in on a diamond ring on her ring finger. "Well I guess I should be going."

"Is that a...engagement ring?" she glimpsed at the ring, realizing what she was referring to.

"OH...yeah. Justin finally gave it to me. We were engaged a long time now. Just didn't have any proof of it yet. But now..." she gazed back at the ring. "...it's official. I should be going. Talk to ya' later." she rushed down the hall. She looked up, focusing on Justin. The only thing she could think of doing was taking all of her anger out, but she couldn't. She refused to let him see how much it affected her.

"Hey." he spoke the first word. She rolled her eyes and ambled towards her door. "You okay?"

"Yeah. I'm perfectly fine." she unlocked the door and pulled it open. "See ya' later." she entered the room, gradually turning to face him. "I actually thought there was something special about you, but I guess I thought wrong." she pushed the door in, but he held it open.

"Hey." he spoke, gazing in her diluted eyes.

"You're no different then the rest of them. All you do is hurt women. After you fuck 'em, you don't want ANYTHING to do with them. Except for miss Barbie doll. What makes her so perfect? Huh? What makes her so different then the rest of us? Is it because she is white? Is that it?"

"Wh..."

"You're afraid to be seen in the public with me." she spoke with tears in her eyes.

"Now you know that's not true." he entered the room, closing the door behind him. "I was gonna end it with her, but...all of a sudden, she became a different person." she rolled her eyes. "I'm just...so confused right now."

"Bullshit! You never wanted to break up with her. You're too in love. I see the way you look at her. You're never gonna leave her. No matter what she does. She can cheat on you, and play you like a dirty dog and you'll still be running back to her." she turned, wiping the tears from her eyes. "What we did meant shit to you."

"That's not true." he walked up behind her. "It meant more than you could ever understand."

"Oh really?" she turned to face him. "I saw the ring. You're really gonna marry her." he bit the bottom of his lip in thought. "Just as I thought." she brushed her hair back from out of her face. "Just leave. I don't wanna be near you right now."

"What about later on?" she held an hilarious look.

"What do you think this is? A game or something. NO!" she shouted. "NOT NOW! NOT TOMORROW! NOT EVER!" he felt his heart skip a beat. What have he done?

"I wanna be with you." he spoke, feeling a little hurt. "Really."

"Well I'm sorry, but it's not gonna happen. You had no interest in me when Britney was around, so don't try it now." she rested her hands on her hips.

"I did have interest in you. I had interest in you since the first day I saw you. But you were too damn blind to see." he snapped. She felt her temper decrease. "I just wish you would TRY to understand where I'm coming from and stop thinking about your damn self all the time."

"I'm not..." she gulped down. "...thinking about myself." she denied.

"I wish you weren't so blind." he reached out, tugging on the door.

"Wait." she grasped his arm, holding him back. "I do understand." he turned to face her. "It's just hard for me to get myself to accept things. I know you love Britney, and I know she's the one you wanna be with. I was just hoping we could be together, but just like I said...I can't be that other woman." he gripped her waist, pulling her towards him.

"I know." she peered in his eyes. Slowly, they leaned in meeting lips.

"Mmm." she moaned softly. He lifted her up, wrapping her legs around his waist. He carefully laid her on the bed, meeting lips with hers once more. She quickly pulled his shirt over his head, and tossing it aside. He discarded his jeans, followed by his boxers.

"Haha, look at you." she laid there with her legs open.

"Can't you hear it calling you?" she trailed her hands down her stomach, rubbing herself teasingly.

"You like teasing me, don't you?" he kissed down her stomach and below her abdomen area. She closed her eyes, moaning in pleasure.

"Ohhhh." he sucked and nibbled sweetly on her sensitive spot. "Mmm oh yesss." the feeling was remarkable. It actually felt like she was going to explode.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story