Later that day (4:34 p.m.)

Britney exited the bathroom wearing nothing but white shorts. She shook out her damp hair and begin drying it out with a towel. "Brit?" Justin entered the room, instantly focusing in on her. "Hey um, did you see my keys? I can't..." he dug in his pockets once more for his car keys. "Shit. I'm gonna be late." he lifted the mattress, searching for the specific item.

"I thought you kept them in your pockets. Go check the bathroom. You were in there." he quickly entered the bathroom, instantly being hit by a wave of steam.

"Damn. Did you scold yourself with hot water or something? It's friggin' HOT in here." he gazed in on a pair of keys sitting by the sink. "Hmm." he grabbed the keys and headed back out the room.

"Found them?"

"Yeah." he pecked her on the cheek. "I'll see you later, aiight? I should be back before six." he glimpsed at his watch.

"Wait." she reached out, grasping his arm. "Aren't you forgetting something?" she spoke teasingly. He flashed her a baffled look.

"Like what? I got my keys. They were in the bath..." she moved in closer to him, slowly leaning in to kiss him. "Mmm." he groaned softly. "Aiight, stop right there." he broke away. "I don't wanna end up being late." he slapped her on the butt. "We can finish this when I return." she watched him turn and exit the room.
____________

The following day around nine in the morning....

Beyonce sat at the kitchen table eating an egg sandwich. Kelley, her cousin entered the kitchen wearing a mudd mask on her face. "Morning." she looked up to gaze at her.

"Morning." she looked away, finishing off her sandwich.

"What are you eating? Looks good." she reached out, ripping off a piece of her sandwich.

"Kelley?!!" she whined.

"Ahahaha. What?" she held an innocent look. "Mmm good. I think I might have one of those also." she pulled the refrigerator open and grabbed the carton of eggs. "So, how was the tour? You hardly called me. I'm guessing you were having too much of fun." just then, Justin had popped up in her head.

"Um, well it was okay during the beginning, but things seemed to be getting a little steamy around..."

"What do you mean steamy? Did Mister JT finally ask you out?" she teased. "Hahaha."

"Very funny." she threw a scrambled egg at her. "I meant the stress Mister JT has put me through." she rolled her eyes playfully. "Any way, I'm so damn bored. I dunno what to do today. Maybe I will call Adrienne and see what she's doing."

"Adrienne is allllll the way in Florida and you're where? In the city of California. I think you'd be better off hanging out with me." she pointed. "Don't worry, we'll find something to do."

Two hours later (11:21 a.m.)

Beyonce and Kelley stepped out of the car and headed towards the shopping mall. "Ummm, did you check out that house for sale?" Kelley mentioned. "I read in the magazine that it was around four million or something like that." she spoke, smearing a layer of lip gloss on.

"Nope. Never had the chance to getting around that. Too busy with tour. Why? You're willing to go half with me?" she joked.

"Yeah right. You were the one talking about getting your own place soon. Dunno why, but that's just what I remembered you saying." they entered the building. "Seriously, girl..." she took a minute to scrutinize her. "You know, I think you've been fucking a lot while you were on tour." her eyes lit up surprisingly.

"Excuse me?" she blushed slightly. "Why...why would you say that?" she looked away, hoping she didn't mention Justin.

"Well, first of all...it looked like you gained a lil' weight and that ass of yours...haha." she broke out laughing.

"What?" she forcefully looked over her shoulder to gaze at her butt. "What's so funny?" she continued snickering. "Kelley?!!"

"It gotten a lil' bigger." she rolled her eyes.

"Maybe, but not because of sex, okay? I just been eating a lot while I was on tour. Fast food that is and you know how my body responds to that." she explained. "Besides, who the hell I would've been fucking any way? There weren't any sexy men on tour."

"Hmm. All right, whatever you say. All I know is...you've been doing something because it's just too pathetic for your butt to grow that much in three months. And I sure as hell know fast food wasn't the only thing to play a part in that." she shook her head pathetically.

"Whatever. You think you know me. You just WISH you had an ass like me." she frolicked. "That's right. Too much ass for you." she slapped her butt. "Hahaha."

"Okay, Bee. Enough. Nobody wants your ass, okay?"

Meanwhile...

"That'll be three sixty-five." the cashier spoke. Beyonce handed the lady her credit card.

"Kelley? You see I got that lingerie after all. Haha. It's cute." the cashier handed her back the credit card. "Thank you." she stuffed it back in her purse. "Oh, um how much are your leather boots over there? I didn't see a price or anything."

"Ummm, they're about a hundred bucks. They usually run from a hundred and up." she nodded interestingly.

"That's not bad at all. I'll have to come back later for them." she grabbed a hold to her bag. "Thanks. Ready girl?" they both ambled out of the store. "Damn, I'm gettin' hungry again." she rubbed her growling stomach. "You hungry?" she shrugged her shoulders.

"A little."

"Come on. Let's go get something to eat." she grasped her arm, pulling her along.
___________

"Found what you wanted?" Justin asked Britney who had exited a perfume store.

"Yep." he held her bags in one hand and used his available one to hold her hand. "I saw this nice dress in the Fifth Avenue store but they didn't have my size." she pouted. "But any way, the lady said that they should be getting some more next week. Hopefully." he looked away to gaze at her.

"By the way, where did you get that outfit from? I've never seen it before?" he scrutinized the ridged skirt she wore with a blue top.

"Umm, I bought it while you were on tour." her cell phone went off. She pulled it from out of her purse and turned it on. "Hello?" she met eye contact with Justin, flashing him a smile. "I can't talk right now." she lowered her voice. "Yeah." she turned the phone off. "Sorry. That was my uh..." she sat the phone back in her purse. "...girlfriend."

"Oh..." he nodded. "Which one?" she felt her heart skip a beat.

"Um, you never met her. She lives in DC." he bit the bottom of his lip in thought. For some reason, he didn't feel right about the whole situation. It felt like she was leaving something out. It FELT like she was lying to him.

"I um, I'm startin' to get hungry. I think I'm gonna go get me something to eat." he spoke up. "Go find a table. I'll get the food." he suggested.

"I'm gonna go sit down." Beyonce held a tray of food in her hands as she searched for a table to sit at. She finally found one located by the restrooms. "Great." she sat her tray down and took a seat. "Damn. I forgot ketchup. Shit." she stood up, making her way back to the food booth. "Excuse me." she tapped a guy on his shoulder.

"Yeah?" he looked over his shoulder to gaze at her.

"I just need to..." she trailed off when she realized who it was. "Justin?" a huge smile formed upon his face.

"Beyonce?" he eyed her outfit. "Wow um, what are you doing here?"

"I um..." she cleared her throat. "I'm here with my cousin." she explained.

"Who? Kelley?" she nodded. "Any way, I'm surprised to see you. I thought I would never see you again." she looked away, brushing a few strains of hair out of her face.

"Who are you here with?" she hopped on another subject. "I know you didn't come alone." he chuckled softly.

"Um, Britney's here with me. We were just out...hanging out." she crossed her arms over her chest. "Listen, maybe we can get together later on or something." she shook her head in disagreement.

"I already told you." she placed her hand on her hip. "Besides, you know that's impossible when Britney's around." she grabbed her a handful of ketchup.

"Will you think about it at least?" a voice spoke by her ear. She slowly turned to face the individual.

"I can't. Plain and simple." she brushed pass him, heading towards her table. As soon as she took her seat, her cell phone went off. "Shit. I can never eat in peace." she grabbed the device and turned it on. "Yes?"

"It's me." a familiar voice responded. She shook her head pathetically.

"What do you want?" she stuffed a fry in her mouth.

"You." he spoke teasingly.

"Look, you'll have to call me back later. I'm trying to eat here." she spread a layer of ketchup over her fries.

"So you can't take out five minutes of your time to talk to me?" she chewed on her inner lip. "Huh, sexy girl in the pretty dress?" a soft chuckle escaped her lips.

"I think you need to try again, buddy. That sexy ass voice may have worked on the tour but it's NOT gonna work this time." he broke out laughing.

"Well I'm being serious with you. I just...I really wanna know how you were doing. I missed you a lot. And I know it's only been a day but it felt like forever to me." she took a sip of her soda. "You look really beautiful. Everything about you is."

"Stop watching me, okay?"

"Hahaha. Can't help it." Kelley took a seat in front of her. "But listen, I'm gonna call you back when I'm in a more secluded area, aiight?" she looked away, gazing in on the individual who stood in the check-out line. "I'll talk to you later. Bye." she heard a click.

"Bee?" she quickly looked away to gaze at her cousin. "You okay?" she held her head down as thoughts ran through her head.

"I'm not sure."

A month later (MTV Video Music Awards)

"I'm not sure whether I'll be able to see you tonight. I have to attend the awards and..." Britney spoke over her cell phone while tending to her face in the bathroom mirror. "What? Ahaha. Of coarse he's gonna be there." Justin sat on the bed, putting on his shoes. "Hahaha oh my god. Ha!" he over heard Britney laughing. "Yeah, I'm sure. But I'll call you to let you know when we're done."

"Who the hell is she talking to?" he mumbled.

"All right. Talk to you then. Bye." she turned the cell off and exited the bathroom. "You ready?" he looked up to gaze at her.

"Um, yeah. The limo should be out there waiting." he stood to his feet. "I gotta use the bathroom. I'll meet you in the car."

"Okay." she grabbed her things and exited the suite. He stood in front of the toilet, releasing his fluids when he happened to gaze in on a cell phone sitting on the sink counter.

"Hmm." after using the bathroom, he grasped the device in his hand, gazing at it in curiosity. Now it's my chance to find out who she was talking to. He pressed redial on the phone and placed it beside his ear.

"Hey, baby" a man answered. That moment, he knew who it was. Not to be specific, but he knew who he was. It had to be the guy she was messing with. Without responding, he turned the phone off.

"I knew it." he gazed at the name on the screen. "Jim? Hmmm."

Minutes later...

"You forgot your phone." Justin spoke while sitting in the limo.

"Oh...thanks." she accepted it and placed it in her purse. "So..." she wrapped her arms around his. "Excited about tonight? Think you might win an award?" he shrugged his shoulders.

"I dunno. That's the last thing on my mind right now." he kept his eyes out the window.

"Wanna talk about it?" she leaned in, pecking him on the cheek.

"I'd rather not." she bit the bottom of her lip interestingly.

"You look so handsome." she skimmed his thigh soothingly. "Shaved face. Mmm." she inhaled his wonderful scent. "Nice cologne. Is that the one I bought you?"

"I um, I think I'm gonna take a lil' nap. Wake me when we're there." he leaned his head against the door, slowly shutting his eyes. She sat there feeling a little awkward about everything, because he hardly behaved that way towards her.

They finally arrived at the show that was being held at the music theatre. He stepped out the limo, grasping Britney's hand in his. The crowd became excited when they arrived. "Wait! My cell." she reached in the car, grabbing her cell.

"Maybe you should put a chain on that thing." he joked. She rolled her eyes playfully.

"Sure. Maybe I should put a chain on you." she waved at the fans as they walked on by. He wrapped his arm around her waist as they paused for the cameras.

JUSSTTINNNN I LOVEEEE YOUUUUUUU!!!!

MARRY MEEEE!!!!

He stuffed his hand in his pocket as they proceeded down the red carpet. "Tell us about the engagement ring. Does that mean you guys are really getting married?" a reporter asked. He wasn't too sure himself. Especially after finding out Britney was still seeing some other guy behind his back.

"No comments." he pulled Britney along. "Pick up the pace." he whispered.

"What?" she flashed him a weird look. "What's wrong?" they entered the building. "Justin..."

"Nothing. I'm just getting a little frustrated, that's all." they found their seats and sat down. "I'm tired of these people always being in our business." he complained.

"Well that's normal, Jay. I thought you realized that by now." he scratched his forehead in frustration. "Listen, I'm gonna go use the restroom. I'll be right back." she stood up and squeezed out of the isle.

"Yeah right." he mumbled.

Later on (9:23 p.m.)

The awards were almost finished and the winner for best pop album was being announced. Beyonce walked out on stage wearing an all silver dress. "There she is." Justin mumbled while sitting up in his seat.

"Who?" Britney asked curiously.

"Um, no one. I was just talking to myself." he responded, keeping his eyes on the individual. She looked more beautiful than ever.

She stood behind the stand, smiling out in the audience. "Hello everyone." she could hear teasing whistles throughout the audience. "Um, ahem..." she cleared her throat. "I will like to announce the award for best pop album of the year." she slipped the sheet of paper from out of the envelope and scanned the letters. When she recognized the name, her smile slowly faded. "Um..." she looked up to gaze at the audience. "Best pop album of the year goes out to Justin Timberlake for Justified!" his eyes lit up in surprise.

"Wow." he stood up in his seat and made his way towards the stage area. Beyonce stood there, watching as he ambled her way.

"Hi." she greeted. He leaned in, pecking her on the cheek.

"Hey." he turned to face the audience. "Damn um, I didn't think I would actually win album of the year. Excuse me, POP album of the year. Ahaha. I uh, I would like to thank the man upstairs. Without him, I wouldn't be here today. I wanna thank everyone who collaborated with me on the album. The producers; the label; the artists; just every single person who's had something to do with Justified. It wouldn't have been this successful without you guys. So thank you. This award goes out to all of you." he blew a kiss out in the audience. "God bless." he turned, being escorted off stage by Beyonce.

"Congratulations." she spoke, smiling at him.

"Thank you." he sized her up, nibbling on his bottom lip interestingly. "Um, are you going to the after party? I was wondering because uhh..."

"Congratulations, baby!!" Britney rushed towards him with her arms out. She wrapped her arms around him, hugging in firmly. "Mmm, I'm so happy for you." she leaned in, parting lips with his. "I can't wait 'til we get married." she moaned between his lips. Seeing this sight was making Beyonce sick to her stomach. She looked away, trying hard not to pay attention but it was too difficult to. Her stomach begin to turn upside down. It actually felt like she was going to vomit. She quickly turned, rushing towards the restroom area.

"Brit?" he broke away, pulling back to gaze in her eyes. "I was trying to talk to Beyonce." he looked away, realizing she had vanished.

"Well she's gone now. Why does it matter any way?"

"Nothing. I'm gonna go sit back down." he broke from her embrace and headed out the room. Beyonce kneeled over the stool, releasing her fluids.

"Ugh." she reached out, flushing the toilet. "Why do I feel so sick all of a sudden?" she felt her purse vibrate next to her. "Damn." she pulled her cell phone out and turned it on. "H...hello?"

"I'm sorry." a familiar voice responded. "I didn't know she was going to do that." he apologized.

"It doesn't matter." she stood in front of the sink and turned the faucet on. There was a pause, and she wasn't so sure if he was still on the other end. "Hello?"

"Yeah. I'm still here. Um, we really need to talk. The sooner, the better."

"I don't think that's such a good idea, Justin. And besides, whatever you have to say, you can say it to me now. I just, I refuse to be caught up in the middle of ya'll. I don't want any drama, all right?" she sniffled inaudibly. "Besides, I feel really sick and I'm not so sure whether it was "HER" or something I ate."

"I'm sorry to hear that. Is there something I can do?" she rolled her eyes pathetically.

"You won't give up, will ya'? I told you I want NOTHING to do with you UNLESS you get rid of her. You hear me? My mind is NOT going to change, okay?" she grabbed a napkin, wiping her wet hands with it. "I gotta go. Oh and to answer your question. I don't have time to go to some stupid after party. Especially if you're gonna be there." he heard a click, indicating that she had hung up.

"Wh...hello? Beyonce?" no one responded. "Shit." he turned the phone off, and looked up, gazing for a sign of her, but it was too impossible to find her that easy with all the people moving around. "Damnit!" he mumbled, regretting ever getting engaged to Britney, because he knew there was no chance in him ever getting with Beyonce if she was around.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story