The following day (4:34 p.m.)

After Beyonce came from her doctor's appointment, she decided to head back home. As soon as she pulled up in the drive way, she focused in on an unfamiliar car parked outside her house.

She had no idea who the car belonged to, and she also didn't make a big deal about it. Maybe Kelley has company, she thought.

She stepped out of the car and ambled towards the two-story house. "What a day." she entered the house, dropping her belongings by the door. "Kel?" she kicked her heels off and entered the living room, instantly gazing at a guy who sat on the sofa talking with her cousin. "What the..." they both looked up to gaze at her.

"Beyonce? Finally you're back. Look who stopped by." she burned a hole into him. What the heck was he doing there? "Well um, I think I'm gonna go upstairs and finish what I was doing." she stood up, quickly making her way up the stairs.

"So ummm..." he paused, trying to think of something to say.

"What are you doing? You can't be showing up here whenever you please."

"I apologize. I was just...in the neighborhood so I..." he stood to his feet. "Besides that, here...I bought you something." he held out a bouquet of roses for her. A smirk slowly formed across her lips.

"Looks to me like this was all planned." he held a confused look.

"What do you mean?" he played dumb.

"The roses and everything. I mean, if you were just in the neighborhood when you decided to see me, why would you have roses? Unless they were for Miss Britney." a soft chuckle escaped his lips.

"Aight, you got me. Maybe it was planned. I just..." he took a few steps towards her. "I missed you and I didn't think it would be a problem to stop by and see you." she looked away, resting her hand on her hip. "So, are you gonna take these or not?" he referred to the roses.

"Hmm, I guess I have no choice." she leisurely accepted the bouquet from out of his hands.

"So, how are you feeling? Excuse me. Let me rephrase that. How are you and the baby feeling?" she rolled her eyes playfully.

"We're okay." she paid some of her attention to the flowers. "Just came back from the doctor's office. I guess you can say everything is running smoothly." he nodded understandingly. "Ahem um..." she lifted her head to peer in his eyes. "What about...you?"

"Well..." he stuffed his hands in his pockets. "Okay, I guess. I've been thinking about a lot of things. Basically how I'm gonna...let Britney know about what's going on. And um..." he paused, scrutinizing her closely. "Listen..." he reached out, grasping her hand in his. "I feel so attached to you for some reason, and I wanna make things work between us." she looked away, shaking her head in disagreement. "I wanna be with you, and YOU know that."

"Stop. Please just..." she rubbed her forehead in frustration. "I don't wanna talk about this, okay?" she took a seat on the sofa.

"Why? I mean..."

"Because it's the same thing. Over and over again! You tell me how much you want me and all, but you're still with her. That doesn't show how serious you are. It just LOOKS like you're trying to lead me on, but I'm not stupid, okay? I'm far from that."

"I didn't say..."

"You don't have to say it!" she snapped.

"Aight um...what does it have to take to get you to believe me?" she rolled her eyes.

"You already KNOW the answer to that." he crossed his arms over his chest. "Listen..." she arose from the sofa. "I was gonna try and finish up a few things before it gets too late. So um, I'm gonna have to ask you to leave. Sorry." he nibbled on his bottom lip in thought.

"What if I stop by tomorrow? Can we at least talk and maybe...spend more time together?" she shook her head.

"I'm sorry, but I can't." she lifted her head to gaze in his eyes. "I told you already. I can't see you unless you're single. And unfortunately, you're engaged. Besides, you shouldn't be lurking around behind your fiancés back...seeing some other woman. I wouldn't want you doing that to me." he inhaled sharply. "You know where you need to be." she gazed deeply in his eyes. "And it's not here with me." she glanced back at the roses that she held. "As much as I would love to keep these -- I'd rather not." she handed them back to him. "Give them to your fiancé. I'm sure she'll enjoy it more." he slowly accepted them out of her hands. "I have to go." he watched as she turned, and headed towards the staircase railing.

"Wait." he grasped her arm, stopping her in her tracks.

"Wh..." she turned, instantly meeting up with a pair of lips. "Hmm...mmm." she slowly gave in. He gripped her waist, pulling her closer. "Jus...Justin?" she broke away.

"Yes?" he kissed her neck sweetly.

"Stop doing this to me, please." he pulled away, peering in her eyes. "I told you, we can not do this. For the thousandth time, I refuse to be the other woman. I can't and I won't." she backed a few feet away from him, still trying to regain her conscious. "Now, I have to go." she backed up, accidentally falling against the stairs. "Oh! Um..." she quickly stood up, brushing down her outfit. He stood there, chuckling softly.

"You okay?"

"Um..." she gulped down. "Y...yeah. I'm fine." she turned, quickly rushing up the stairs to her room. "Oh god. Why am I such a dork?"
____________

Britney entered the house, kicking the door closed. "Jay?!" she tossed her purse on the sofa, hastily making her way to the kitchen. "Jayyyyy!!!"

"Yeah? What?" he exited the kitchen, nearly bumping into her.

"Oh..." she held her hand to her chest. "Kinda startled me. Um, I was hoping you were home 'cause..." he watched as she kicked her heels off, followed by her top.

"Babe..." she unzipped her skirt, allowing it to fall to the floor. "Britney?!" he raised his voice.

"Mister Timberlake, should I..." the maid trailed off as she gazed in on the half naked Britney.

"Oh my god. Justin..." she turned, running for the stairs. "Why didn't you tell me we had company?" he followed behind her.

"Well I tried, but...for some reason, you have this habit of rushing into things while people are trying to tell you something. You never stop to listen." he entered the room. "What were you gonna say before Ethel interrupted?"

"What? I was gonna say something?" she stepped into the tub and turned the shower on.

"Yes! You know what? Never mind. It doesn't matter." he grabbed the cordless phone, slowly scanning down the list on the caller ID in boredom when a familiar name popped up. "Beyonce?" he read in surprise.

"What?!" she yelled from the bathroom.

"Uhhh, nothing." he exited the room, and pressed talk on the phone. He entered one of the guest rooms as the phone begin to ring. Seconds later, someone had picked up.

"Hello?"

"H...hello? Um, ahem can I please speak with Beyonce?"

"Speaking." his heart skipped a beat.

"Um, I was just returning your call." there was a slight pause.

"Justin?"

"Yeah." he scratched his irritant chin. "So what's up? I can't talk over the phone too long since Britney's in the next..."

"You guys live together? I mean, of coarse you do. You're engaged last time I heard." he rolled his eyes.

"Is this why you called? To pick off me."

"No. I called to let you know that you forgot your roses." he nodded timidly.

"Actually, I didn't. I bought them for you, therefore they are yours." he heard a familiar voice singing down the hall. "Shit. I uh, I gotta go. I'll call you tomorrow. Bye." he turned the phone off.

"Jussstttinnnnn???!!!!!" he exited the room, meeting up with Britney. "Jus..." she gazed in on him. "There you are. Where did you go? I was looking everywhere for you." she wrapped her arms around his neck, slowly locking lips with his.

"Brit?" she continued kissing everywhere on his face. "Britney?!"

"What?" she broke away.

"I um..." he gazed in her curious eyes, hesitant to let her know what was going on. "We need to talk."

"What about?" he held a sternly look on his face.

"Um...let's have a seat." he lead her in the guestroom and took a seat on the bed. She sat beside him with this curious look on her face. Deep down in his heart, something was telling him that she definitely wasn't going to take the news too well. "I need you to listen to me, okay? Which means, let me explain everything before you get rowdy on me." she nodded.

"Of coarse." he peered deeply in her eyes, debating on whether to tell her or not. Frankly, he thought it was time that she knew the truth. Besides, it's not like she was being completely honest with him.

"I feel, since we're engaged...we shouldn't keep secrets from each other. So, let me begin from the beginning. It all started on tour. Trace and I, we were chillin' in the tour bus during a break when I came across this newspaper. It had you and this guy on the front cover. At first, I didn't want to believe that you were messing around. And Trace wasn't doing a good job into making me feel better about the whole situation. Any way, the next day when we were at breakfast, Trace somehow talked me into making plans with Beyonce." he paused, realizing how quick her expression changed.

"What kinda plans?" he nibbled on his lip in hesitation.

"Um, ahem..." he cleared his throat. "I invited her to my suite." her eyes shot wide open. "ONLY because I thought that you were cheating on me. Which turned out to be the truth."

"You invited her to your suite? For what?" she asked with a little attitude.

"Well..." he released a soft sigh. "Aight, I'm not gonna try and beat around the bush. I invited her over so I could sleep with her." she gasped in shock.

"You what?! Oh my god." she stood up, placing her hand over her mouth in surprise. "I can't...I can't believe this." her eyes slowly filled up with solution.

"Britney, listen to me." he grasped her waist, slowly turning her to face him. "Baby, you promised you'd let me explain everything first."

"How could you do something like that?"

"I told you. I felt like...getting revenge for what you did." she looked away, forcing her emotions in. From the look on her face, he could tell she wanted to cry. And could he blame her? That's exactly how he felt when he found out she cheated on him.

"So..." she sniffled. "What are you trying to tell me? That you slept with her?" this was hard for him to admit, but he felt that she deserved to know the truth.

"Yeah."

"Oh god." she turned her back to him.

"I slept with her more than once. And...it felt like nothing I've ever felt before." she stood there as the tears took control of her.

"How could you do this to me?" she cried. "Whyyyyy?" she sniffled profoundly. "Why?"

"I'm sorry." he kept his distance from her. "The reason why I'm confessing is because I feel that you should know. Especially since we're engaged. And not only that..." this was definitely the biggest news of the century, and something was telling him that things were going to change dramatically from this day forward. "...she's pregnant...with my baby." she hastily turned to face him.

"What?" he stood there with a nervous look on his face. "I...I don't think I heard correctly."

"She's pregnant, Britney." he repeated.

"Oh okay, so now she's pregnant? First, you went ahead and fucked her behind my back. Now she's supposedly pregnant with your baby? I can't...God I don't know what to say. I can't believe you, Justin. The nerve of you to BITCH at me about being dishonest when YOU'RE being the same way."

"Brit..."

"No!!" she snapped. "I get it. You're dumping me...for her."

"What? No. I'm trying to be honest with you. Something you haven't been for the past few weeks." her head jerked back offensively.

"Excuse me? I have been honest with you." she pointed to herself. "I admitted sleeping with another guy WHILE you were on tour, okay?"

"Yeah. AFTER I brought up the subject. You weren't gonna tell me. For all I know, you would've carried it to your grave." she flashed him a stunned look. "And if you wanna go pointing fingers, I can too. IF it wasn't for you snuggling up with this faggot, none of this would've happened."

"I beg your pardon. How in the HELL are you gonna blame me for your actions. I DID NOT tell you to go sleep with her and get her pregnant. If you really loved me, you would've asked me FIRST about the rumors and such and such before doing what you did. You're the deceitful one. All that time, you were sleeping with some other whore. And then you LIED to me about her being in your suite. You guys were "rehearsing a song" Yeah right! You were rehearsing all right." she spoke sarcastically.

"Whatever. This is how I see it. We both fucked up. And we learned from our mistakes. Now, can we leave this all in the past?" she shook her head.

"I dunno. How do I know you won't do it again? In fact, how do I know you're still not fucking her behind my back?"

"Yeah? And how do I know you're not doing the same with that KEN dude?" she crossed her arms over her chest, feeling guilt all over her. "Look, I'm just letting you know the deal. Since she's pregnant with my baby, she's gonna be in our lives. And if you can't accept that, then do what you gotta do." she stood there, gritting her teeth heatedly. "I'm going to bed." he turned, heading towards the bedroom door.

"Wait." he froze, slowly turning to face her. "You're totally right. Since she's pregnant with your baby, she's now a part of our lives. But not if I call the engagement off." he flashed her a baffled look. "You can't have both of us. So, I'm gonna make it easy on you. Choose between me or her. So, what's it gonna be?" he shook his head.

"I can't believe you're doing this."

"Well believe it. It's either me or her." she crossed her arms over her chest.

"Don't make me do this." he warned.

"If you don't, I will." he raised an eyebrow in gravity.

"Whatever. I don't have time for this." he proceeded out of the room.

"Well I do. Here..." she yanked the ring off of her finger. "I believe this belongs to you." she tossed the ring at him. "I don't wanna be a part of it anymore." she turned, heading down the hall.

"Are you dumping me?"

"Yeah. Something like that. Oh and don't worry about me. I'm gonna bunk out in the guestroom tonight. I'll be gone in the morning." he kneeled down, picking up the wedding ring that he bought for her. He couldn't believe it was actually over. Or was it?

The next morning (9:56 a.m.)

Justin entered the kitchen, instantly meeting up with Britney. His whole mood had changed from being pleased to feeling completely stern. "Britney? Uh...what are you doing here? I thought you were..."

"I know." she stood to her feet. "I thought about it, and decided that I wanna still get married. After all, it WAS a mistake." he held an awkward look. "Any way, I made you breakfast. Sit down. I'll go fix the plate." he hesitantly took a seat at the table, watching her every move. Why was she being so nice all of a sudden? "Here you go." she sat a plate of food in front of him. "What would you like to drink?"

"Um...orange juice." she quickly fixed him a glass of orange juice and took a seat across from him. "If you don't mind me asking, why are you being so nice to me?"

"I'm always nice to you."

"You know what I mean. After the big fight we had, I thought..."

"Well just like I said, I thought about it, and you were right. If it wasn't for me, none of this would've happened. I was the one who screwed up." he stuffed a piece of pancake in his mouth. "Besides..." she reached out, grasping his hand in hers. "Why let a perfectly good relationship go down the drain? I still love you, and I know you still love me too. So let's make this work." she paused, watching him nibble on the food. "I um, I was thinking...why don't we get married tomorrow." he nearly choked off of his juice.

"Ahem. What?" she smiled massively.

"Let's get married tomorrow. You know, somewhere like a chapel. Something quick and easy. Then we can..."

"Wait, wait." he interrupted her. "Why so sudden? I thought we agreed to do it next year?"

"Well...yeah, but I decided we should just go ahead and get it done. Why wait any longer?"

"Well, maybe for the mere fact that my family was supposed to witness it. And your family too."

"Listen, I just think we should get this done. The sooner the better. I mean, you don't want anything else happening before we get the chance to. You cheated on me. I cheated on you, and we forgave each other. Now, let's make this officially."

"No, no. This is...a little too much for me. Um..." he bit the bottom of his lip in thought. "On second thought, maybe you were right. I think we should hold off on the engagement for a while."

"But...I thought you wanted to marry me."

"I DID! I mean...I do, but just not right now. I realized we have trust issues, and relationships shouldn't have that."

"But..."

"I'm holding it off." he arose from the table.

"But..."

"JUST until everything is back how it used to be."

"Why are you doing this to me?"

"Why does everything have to be about you? Everything is NOT about you, Princess. So you need to stop being selfish. I'm doing this for US. I'm not going to some chapel to get married. Especially if my family isn't there." she crossed her arms over her chest.

"I just thought maybe you wanted to..."

"And stop assuming things. If you keep it up, there won't be a wedding." with that, he departed the kitchen, never looking back.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story