A month later (Livin' Large Promo Session)

"Hahaha!!!" Justin sat in a high chair as the stylist tended to his hair. "I'm sorry. I apologize for laughing when I said I wasn't." he cleared his throat. "It was just too god damn funny. Ahaha." he spoke on his cell phone. "Really? Wow, that was...nah. See, I was gonna do that the first time. No, I was gonna...yeah." he sat up, gazing at himself in the mirror. "No. I finally closed the deal with the realtor. It won't be done in another two months. Of coarse! You think we're that stupid. It's best to do it ahead of time. Hell nah! We're hiring movers. I'm not pickin' up shit. Especially if I know I can afford to pay some guys to move everything."

"All done." the stylist informed.

"Oh..." he smiled kindly. "Thank you." he rose in his seat. "I'm about to do this shoot now. For the show. Well no. It's like a promotion shoot. They use it for either the dvd covers. You know, when they get ready to bring 'em out on dvd." he departed the room and headed out on set where the other cast members were. "Cool. Okay, well holla at me later. Mmm hmm. Yeah." he turned the phone off, quickly putting it on vibrate.

"Ready?" the photographer asked.

"Yeah." he took a quick glimpse at Christina who was talking to one of the actors. He never wanted to see her again, but he knew that was impossible since the both of them were in the entertainment business.

Moments later

"Justin...stand behind Christina and wrap your arms around her. Sue, Grace..." he referred to the other cast members. "Grace stand beside Christina, and Sue...I want you by Justin. Try to look as sophisticated as you can."

"Oh boy." Justin mumbled, hesitantly attaching his arms around her waist. "Don't even say anything." he whispered. She stood there, smirking in return.

"Shawn..." Christina began. "You think I should hold his neck like this..." she lifted both her arms, and resting her hands on the back of his neck. "You think that would be a little better?" Justin stood there chewing on his inner lip angrily.

"Oh, well thanks Christina. That does look a little better. All right, guys. Let's get down to business."

3:45 p.m. (MTV Live Interview)

After the shoot, everyone had to get to the set where they were going to be interviewed. Everyone walked out on stage, taking a seat in an individual chair. "Look what we have here." the host spoke, gazing at everyone. "The cast of Livin' Large. From my right, we have Christina; Sue; Lionel; Joshua; Claudette; Kelly; Jason; Grace and Justin. How's everybody?" they all responded in unison. "How's the show going? You guys are in the process of filming the third season, right?"

"Actually, we're doing a lot of promotion stuff right now and then we're gonna start filming in six more weeks from now." Joshua responded. "Since Justin is supposed to be getting married in four weeks."

"Oh yeah. That's right. Congratulations." he smiled.

"Thank you."

"How's the family? I heard Kara is doing modeling now. Tell us about that."

"Well...Giselle got her into that. Since she poses for Ford models. It's nothing major. Just magazine shots. Umm, maybe a few commercials." he nodded.

"That's wonderful. We got the issue with her and mister nude model." his eyes lit up.

"Really? Haha. I haven't even seen it yet." the stage coordinator walked out on stage with the magazine moments later. "Haha oh boy."

"Here it is. I've seen this more than once and let me tell ya'..." he blushed slyly. "You're lucky. Very lucky. Here's one of the pictures." he held up the magazine. "This one is when she's on top of the model. And he's...grabbing her ass." Justin sat there in surprise. "I know Lynn. She's an amazing woman. How did she react when she found out she was gonna be a grandmother?"

"Well..." he hesitated, realizing that they had completely hopped off subject. This was supposed to be a discussion about the show, not his personal life. "She was ecstatic. Umm..." he bit his lip, watching as the host continued flaunting pictures of his wife. "The third season of the show will have a lot of interesting guests. Kelly Clarkson was supposed to be one of 'em." he hopped back on subject.

"Really? Do you guys like...disagree a lot while on set?"

"Ahaha. That's funny that you would mention that because...Sue and I get into it sometimes." Christina answered.

"Christina gets into it with almost everybody on set. Even the director." Lionel added. "She's feisty."

"Oh, which reminds me. What is up with that picture that you took of Justin during the first season? Is it true that you two were caught coming out of the same hotel together?" he held his head down, shaking his head in pity. This was definitely something he wasn't planning on talking about.

"I would really prefer not to talk about it." he answered, gazing in on Christina. "We're just friends. We knew each other when we were little since we were on a Disney show together. We're always interacting and we talk over the phone every once in a while. Umm...we dated a few times. Nothing major just maybe dinner and a movie. Of coarse, this was before I was engaged and all."

"So, you guys never thought about taking it seriously? You know, the relationship." he shook his head.

"No. I haven't."

"What about you, Christina?" she looked away, releasing soft laughter.

"I uhh...I don't even wanna get into that."

"Hmm, well that is definitely a sign that someone was thinking the opposite of mister Timberlake. How is it dating Justin? Is he a romantic guy or..." she rolled her eyes mischievously.

"He's a very sweet guy. Um..." she glanced at him. "I wouldn't mind going on a few other dates with him, but he's engaged. He's gonna be getting married." he lowered his eyes at them.

"Are you guys telling me the truth? Nothing intimate happened between ya'll when you dated?" they quickly shook their heads.

"Nothing." he answered.

"Nada." Christina added in. "At least not yet. Haha. I'm just kiddin'. I'm just...ahaha."
___________

(8:56 p.m.) That night

"I had the worse...day. First, I had to go in and do this promo shoot for the show." Justin sat out back talking on the phone. "Yeah, that's why. And afterwards, we had this interview to attend. They somehow got off subject and started talking about me and Giselle. And then we got into me and Christina. It was just a disaster. No! They started asking us all these questions about the dating and sex rumors. Like I was gonna be stupid enough to give out that information. Whatever I do in the bedroom stays there. Nobody else has a right to know." he chewed on his inner lip. "She's gone. Probably out shooting another issue. Well, I'm just gonna start figuring out my own schedule. I'm not hiring anybody else. Especially after what my last assistant did."

Giselle entered the house, following behind Oteriah and Kara. "Take a bath first, then come down for dinner. Oh boy." she dropped her things to the floor and ambled towards the kitchen.

"Oh my...you serious?" she overheard someone talking. "Hell no! I can't believe that. You gotta be kiddin' me. Damn." he sat back in his seat. "No. I wasn't..." Giselle stood by the sliding door, listening in on his conversation. "Okay. Well no, let me call you back. I gotta go take care of a few things any way." he gazed at his watch. "Where the hell is she? All right. Talk to you later." he turned off the phone.

"Hello." he quickly looked up, watching as Giselle took a seat beside him. "Lookin' for me?"

"Oh..." he smiled warmly. "I was just wondering where you were. You don't usually take this long to take photos."

"I know." she looked away, gazing out at their yawn. "I went to go pick up the kids afterwards." he sat there, eying her intimately. By the look on her face, he could tell she was very exhausted.

"You okay? You look very...whooped." she shook her head.

"I'm far from tired. I'm hungry. Sleepy and..." she sat back. "I could sit here all night." he stood behind her, kneading his hands in her shoulders. "Mmm." she shut her eyes, moaning in response. "That feels so good. How was your day?"

"You wouldn't wanna know. I went in to do the promo shoot. And this...asshole photographer was making me do all of these poses with Christina since she's like...the woman I'm interested in on the third season. And then, we had to go to the interview and that was even worse. This nosy ass host was asking all of these questions about you and about the rumors with me and Christina. He completely hopped off subject. He we are, supposed to be talking about the new season, and he's interested in knowing about my family and some...chick I got laid with over a year ago." he continued massaging her shoulders. "In that case, it should've just been me. Forget about the cast." she chuckled softly.

"That does sound annoying." she tilted her head back to gaze at him. "Are we still going to go check out the outfits tomorrow?"

"Yeah. I told her our measurements. Including the bridesmaid and um...everybody else's." he leaned in, kissing her on the lips. "Wanna go...take a shower together?" she smirked.

"And then...?"

"What do you mean, and then? You better..." he swept her up off her feet. "...stop askin' all these questions." he carried her inside, towards the stairs. "Damn, I'm just now realizing how heavy you are. But you're so skinny." she hit him playfully.

"I am not so skinny. I'm just petite." she corrected.

"Well you know what I mean. You're slim, but got an ass out this world." she broke from his embrace. "What?" he flashed her an innocent look.

"I told you about talkin' that way. Is that the only thing you pay attention to? What about my face? Or eyes? Or maybe even my smile? All you're interested in is lookin' at my ass." he followed her in the bathroom.

"Sorry. I can't help it. I like booty." he begin removing his clothes. "I like to grab something every once in a while. Especially when we're making love." she rolled her eyes. "You have nice titties too."

"Justin..." he broke out laughing.

"What? You told me not to talk about your butt. Now you're tellin' me I can't comment on your tits? You're crazy. I'm gonna say whatever I have to say about you. Especially since we're getting married." he stepped in the tub with her.

"Okay, well too can play this game. Your ass is the most palest place on your body, but I never said it was cute."

"Whatever."

"You have a nice, big penis that I love to play with every once in a while." he watched as she grabbed a hold to him.

"Giselle..." he flashed her a warning look. "Don't do that. I'm warning you now." she nibbled sweetly on his earlobe as she continued playing with him. "You are so mean."

"Haha. I know." she turned her back to him. "You started."

"Yeah." he wrapped his arms around her. "And I'm gonna finish it." her eyes lit up.

"Justin..." he backed her into the wall, slowly trailing his hand up in between her legs. "No. Justin..." she released a soft moan when she felt him enter two fingers into her. "Oh god. I told you..."

"Shhh." he hushed. "It's too late now. You shouldn't have did what you did." he lifted her off her feet, quickly wrapping her legs around his waist. Moments later, he became one with her. She yelped out a soft cry.

"I hate you." he met lips with hers, kissing her deeply.

"I hate you too." he replied, moving in and out of her.

The next day (1:01 p.m.)

"Be very still. You don't wanna get poked." the designer spoke to Giselle. She stood in front of the mirror as the designer pinned up her dress in certain areas. "You have a small waist. But this...behind of yours is a little too..." she rolled her eyes.

"You don't know how many people have said something about my ass. They say it doesn't belong to me and that it should be on someone bigger than me. My ass isn't that big, is it? I mean..."

"Nah. It's not big BIG how they make it seem. You're very petite and I guess...they're used to seeing thick people with butts like this. You kinda have a JLO butt. Haha." she teased.

"No I don't. JLO's ass is much bigger than mine. It pokes out more. And much wider. I have that...basketball butt. Haha. That's what Justin calls it. He says he can play with it. Whatever that means."

"He's so crazy sometimes. This should be the last one." she carefully pinned a pin in her sleeve area. "There. Now don't move. I'm gonna try and remove this without sticking you."

"Okay." she watched as she unzipped the back of the dress, cautiously sliding it off of her. "Okie dokie. You can put your clothes back on."

"Thanks." she threw her Ralph Lauren sweater back on, followed by her jean skirt. "How much is this dress? If you don't mind me asking." she took a seat, slipping back on her sandals.

"I told Justin a few grand. Fifty at the most." she returned an interesting look.

"Wow. Fifty grand for a dress? Hmm." she threw her hair in a sloppy pony tail. "Well thanks. I'm sure it will all be worth it."

"Most definitely. You should only get married once to someone you wanna spend the rest of your life with. I dunno. Some people get married more than once. Like me." she broke out laughing. "That was my mistake though."

"Really? Well...I hope you're happy now." she nodded.

"Thank you." she smiled warmly. "I can tell you're happy. It's very rare to find someone like Justin. Most of the male celebrities out there are only interested in getting with this girl and that girl. They're not ready to be committed and he is. To be so young." she hung up the dress on the rack. "I wish you all the best of luck. And...try to make it work."

"Thank you so much." she embraced her in a hug. "I'll see you next week."

"All right." she departed the room and ambled down the hall that led to the lobby room. She gazed at everyone who was going to be in the wedding. Including her mother Finesse.

"I'm finished." she gazed at Justin who was talking to one of the bridesmaid. Jennifer, his old high school friend. For some reason, she didn't trust her. She looked like one of the girls she could never get along with in school. And she was just too friendly towards him.

4 weeks later (8:12 p.m. - Rehearsal dinner)

Everyone who was in the wedding all sat the table in the den of Justin's mansion. Tomorrow afternoon was the wedding. They were actually going to get married. Just as long as everything turned out okay. "Giselle was so excited when she was chosen to be his assistant. And he didn't even choose her. It was his agent." Lynn spoke. "Justin could never do what he wanted when he first came out. But everything is different now." Giselle sat there in a daze. All she could think about was breaking up the little conversation Jennifer and Justin was having.

She could hear every word that was said, being that he was seated next to her. And she was sitting two chairs away from him. "I am getting so tired of you." she stood in her seat and reached out, grabbing a hold to Jennifer's hair. "Fucking...bitch!" she shouted while slamming her head continuously on the table.

"Baby?" she was awoken out of the trance by Justin's soft voice.

"Huh?" she quickly met eyes with his.

"Can you pass the beans, please?" she met eyes with Jennifer who was eying her down at the time.

"Um, yeah." she grabbed the bowl of green beans and handed it to him.

"Thanks." she watched as he sat the bowl in front of Jennifer. That was actually the first thing he had said to her all day. And it was beginning to eat away at her. Here he was, chatting up a storm with some long lost high school friend of his, completely ignoring his own 'soon to be' wife. And she wasn't sure if she could go on any longer with this.

"Um, could you guys excuse me?" she stood up in her seat. "I don't feel so good." everyone watched as she rushed out of the den.

"Is she okay?" Lynn asked in concern.

"I'm gonna go check on her." he stood up, departing the room. Giselle quickly leaned over the toilet stool, releasing her fluids. She sniffled profoundly as the tears slowly poured down her cheeks. Why was she feeling so crappy all of a sudden? She was getting married tomorrow. Most people in love in her case would be pleased.

First, she is forced to watch her fiancé talk and laugh with his friend and now she's having bad stomach pains. This was definitely not a good sign.

A knock startled her. "Um..." she sniffled, quickly wiping the tears from her eyes. "Just a minute." she flushed the toilet and stood to her feet. "Who is it?"

"It's me." the familiar voice responded. She unbarred the door, leisurely pulling it open. Justin stood on the other side with his hands in his pockets. "You okay?" she stepped out of the room, shutting the door behind her.

"I dunno." she bit her trembling lip, forcing the tears in. "I don't feel so good. I mean..." he watched as a tear escaped her eye. "First, you completely ignore me like I'm not even here." she cried. "And now my stomach hurts." she inhaled sharply. "I dunno. I mean, I thought it was my choice whether I wanted this person or that person to be one of my bridesmaid." he held a confused look.

"I don't understand." he reached out, brushing her cheek diligently.

"Your friend Jennifer. God..." she sighed heavily. "I can't stand her. She's so phony and...I just...I don't want her to be one of my bridesmaid." his eyebrows raised in questioning.

"Why?"

"Because I don't like her. We haven't spoken since day one. And all she does when she comes around is talk to you. I don't know her. I'm not fond of her and that's why I feel she shouldn't be one of my bridesmaid. It's my choice whether I want her to be one or not. Not yours. You got to choose your best men. Now let me choose my bridesmaids." she spoke with attitude.

There was a moment of silence between them as he debated on what he wanted to do. "Would it be better if I told her to start communicating with you?" she rolled her eyes.

"I could care less if she's talking to me. I don't like her. Simple as that. Now you either tell her or I will. I'm willing to get rid of her anyway." she brushed pass him, proceeding down the hall.
___________

After dinner

Everyone slowly begin leaving one by one. Everyone who remained were Lynn, Finesse, and the bridesmaids and best men. Giselle looked up from the sofa, watching as Justin and Jennifer disappeared down the hall. Where could they have been going, she thought.

"So um...that's why." he spoke, stuffing his hands in his pockets. "I thought your number changed. I was really hoping to have you in the wedding, but...it's only fair that she choose who she wants to be...a bridesmaid since this is our wedding." he explained. "You are still welcomed to come though. If that's fine with you."

"Oh of coarse. I will definitely be there." he held his head down, gazing at the marble floor in boredom.

"Well I..." he lifted his head, unsuspectingly meeting up with a pair of lips. She slid her tongue in his mouth, stroking his delicately.

"Jennifer..." he broke away, flashing her a stunned look. "I'm sorry. You must've gotten the wrong idea. I'm in love with Giselle." she bit her lip in thought.

"But I've always been in love with you." he shook his head.

"I can't. You know it's not possible. I'm too in love with Giselle to just...hurt her like that. She's who I wanna be with. I have a family with her. And..." he happened to look away, immediately freezing when he recognized the familiar woman standing at the end of the hall. "Shit." she stood there, her face drenched with tears. "Giselle..." he watched as she rounded the corner. "Fuck. You see what you did." he ran down the hall, quickly turning the corner. His eyes scanned the room for a sign of her, but she was no where to be found. "Damnit!"

He decided to check the room. When he made it there, he met up with his fiancé. She was knelt in front of the bed, sobbing piercingly. "Oh god." he mumbled, quickly approaching her. "Giselle, baby..." he reached out to touch her.

"Don't touch me!" she shouted, standing to her feet. "Why were you kissing her?" she cried.

"I wasn't..." she swiftly swung her hand, slapping him across the face.

"You liar. How could you..." it was hard for her to finish her sentence, due to the tears taking over her. "I thought I could trust you. I thought..." she she cried stridently. "Oh god." she collapsed to the floor, holding herself firmly.

"Giselle..." he took a step towards her. "I didn't kiss her. I mean...she kissed me. I..." he had no idea what to say. Just when everything was going perfect for them, everything all of a sudden turns upside down. "I love you. And you know that. I would never do anything to hurt you intentionally. I didn't know she was gonna kiss me." he kneeled in front of her. "I swear. Just..." he wrapped his arms around her as she continued crying. "What do you want me to do? Anything! I'll go kick her out right now. Just please don't cancel the wedding. You know I wouldn't do something like that to you."

"Just...leave me alone." she sniffled inaudibly. "I need to think about a few things."

"Okay." he stood to his feet. "I'll be downstairs if you need me." he backed away, never peeling his eyes off her. "All right." he departed the room, shutting the door behind him.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: assistant