Two months later (MTV Awards rehearsals) - 2:45 p.m.

Justin sat in front of a piano, playing the keyboard. He had less than four hours to rehearse his performance for the MTV awards being held at the music theatre in Los Angeles, and he'd been rehearsing for two hours. "Senorita, I feel for youuuu. You deal with things that you don't have toooo." the back-up singers song with him. "He doesn't love ya', I can tell by his charmmmm. But you can feel this real love. If you just lay in my armsss, armsss, arm, arm..." he signaled a stop sign.

"I'm sorry. Uhhh...can we try the last part again. You know the armsss armsss...that one. It sounded a little bit off key."

"Excuse me." he gazed at Giselle who approached him with a phone in her hand. "The phone is for you."

"Who is it?" he asked, accepting it from out of her hand.

"Mister Wright." he stood up, excusing himself. He quickly ambled to a more private area with the phone to his ear.

"You guys can continue rehearsing! Ahem, hello?" he bit his lip, listening closely to the other voice on the other end. "Yeah, why? What? Aw come on, Johnny. We've been rehearsing Senorita, Like I love you...no. That's not what I was planning on performing. Now why would I wanna do something like that? The song wasn't even released." he turned, immediately focusing in on Giselle who was chatting with one of the back-up singers. "Great." he spoke sarcastically. "I really could care less what he said. No. I don't understand. You have to make me understand, because...this shit is starting to piss me off. I don't understand why I can't sing whatever the hell I wanna sing. I was the one who put my time and effort into this album. I co-wrote all the songs...ahaha." he laughed pathetically. "Giselle?" he called, motioning her over. "Fine. If that's how you want it, then...yeah. My opinion never mattered to the company any way. I gotta go." he turned off the phone.

"What's up?"

"There's been a change of plans. Instead of Senorita, Johnny wants me to perform I just wanted you to know." she held a confused look.

"I just wanted you to know? What the...what the hell is I just wanted you to know? I've never heard the song before." he brushed pass her, making his way towards the piano.

"They haven't either." he referred to the singers. "Which means, I have to go over it with them. This is so fucking..." he forced himself to keep sane. "Just forget it. You think you can go get me a bottle of water?" she smirked in return.

"Sure, why not? Is there anything else you want before I go?" he flashed her a teasing look.

"A kiss." she shook her head.

"No. Not while I'm on duty." she ambled towards the door. "I'll be back." he took a seat at the piano.

"All right, guys. There's been a change of plans."

Around 6:45 p.m. (A few hours later)

Celebrities came in couples and some even showed up alone at the building where the awards were going to be held. Justin sat beside Giselle in a limousine on their way to the music theatre. "I love you too. All right, bye." he turned his cell off, slowly putting his focus back on his assistant. "What are you reading?" he asked, taking a glimpse at the mini book in her hands.

"A story."

"Oh yeah? What story?" she gawked to the side to stare at him. "What? Maybe I'm interested in reading or something." she rolled her eyes playfully.

"Yeah right. You reading? Now that's something I can't imagine." she put her gaze back on the book. "If you really wanna know, it's this romance story about..."

"This girl falling in love with this guy, right?" she raised an eyebrow at him.

"What?"

"It's the same shit. That's one of the things I don't like about romance stories, BUT they make up for that with the lil'...make out scenes. .I.E., sex for instance. Something I enjoyed doing with you last night."

"Justin..."

"What? You're not gonna tell me you didn't enjoy yourself, now are you?"

"It's not that. I just...I don't feel comfortable talking about these sorta things in the public." he gazed around the limousine with an hilarious look on his face.

"There's nobody in here but us." she met eyes with his. "What's the real reason why you don't wanna talk about this? Does it make you feel hot and...sexy?" she rolled her eyes. "Huh? Am I making you horny just talking about it?"

"Justin..." she flashed him a warning look. "Don't start with me. If I wanted, I would rape your ass right here and right now. But I won't, because..."

"Because...?" he persuaded her to continue.

"Because we're in a limo. That's why."

"Pishhh. Haha. Brilliant excuse. Brilliant, I say." he spoke sarcastically. They finally pulled up in front of the building and stepped out of the limo. Immediately they were blown away by screaming fans and paparazzi's flashing cameras at them. The two ambled down the red carpet that led inside the building.

JUSSTTIINNNNN!!!! ARE YOU COMING OUT WITH A DVD FOR THE NEW ALBUM?!!!! a reporter shouted.

TELL US ABOUT YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH MISS VASZUELA!!! IS SHE PREGNANT WITH YOUR BABY?!!!! he quickly entered the building, not bothering to answer any questions.

"I would've been stupid to get Valeria pregnant." he spoke, shaking his head pathetically. After taking a seat in his assigned seat, the show immediately began. "Almost missed it." he whispered.

WE WILL LIKE TO PRESENT MISS JOAHNNA...

An hour had passed and Justin was the next act scheduled to appear on stage. "How's my hair?" he asked Giselle. She gazed at him, nodding her head in response. "I'm not sure what that means. Is that good or bad? Haha. Nah, I'm just kiddin'." he gulped down some of his water. "I'm gonna go now." she watched him head towards the stage area.

Moments later, she could hear music playing. She decided to take a seat on one of the sofas in the backstage area while she waited. "I can't do it. I told you..." she looked away, gazing at a familiar woman who had entered the room. "Kevin won't go for it. So you can just tell him to forget about it. Yep." she turned her phone off, immediately locking eyes with hers. "Oh...I didn't realize you were sitting there. I'm Britney." she took a seat beside her.

"Giselle." her smile faded instantly.

"Giselle? As in...you're Justin's assistant, right?" she nodded. "Wow. I'm finally getting to meet you. After all the years you've been working for him. Hmm." she eyed her down. "You guys are seeing each other now, correct?"

"Um...I really prefer not to talk about that. But um, you guys dated. For three years, right?"

"Four actually." she corrected. "So tell me, when did Justin decide to...hook up with you? I'm just dying to know. I mean, how did he approach you? Did he ask you out on a date or...just came straight out and said it?"

"Excuse me?"

"Well, he was always the type to go around what he actually means. Like, if he wanted to have sex, he'll ask you out on a date first. Get what I'm saying?" she lowered her eyes at her.

"No. I don't get what you're saying. Shouldn't you be...preparing for your performance or something?"

"Oh, well I go on in thirty minutes. I will love to talk to you some more. Let me give you my number." she pulled out a pen and grabbed a hold to her hand. "Call me in the morning or afternoon. Those are my best times." she sat there in disbelief. The last thing she would want to do is talk to an ex of Justin's. "Okay." she stood to her feet. "See you later, chica."

"Whatever." she mumbled.
____________

...you strangely seduce me
just the way you say hello
This may sound quite forward
but honey, is there somewhere we can go?

Justin rushed backstage, wiping himself down with a towel. "Wooo!!! That felt good!!" he fell onto the sofa beside Giselle. "Wassup, cutie? You know...I was thinking...you wanna maybe go out sometimes?" he teased. She crossed her arms over her chest, never taking her eyes off him. "What's wrong? Cat got ya' tongue? Ahaha."

"I just ran into your ex." he held a baffled look.

"Who? Valeria?" she shook her head.

"Nope. Miss Spears." his eyes lit up.

"Britney? Wow." he looked away, still a little surprised about the whole situation. "I haven't seen her in ages. What did she want?" she shrugged her shoulders.

"Oh, the usual. She played the little...'get rid of your ex's girlfriend' game." he scrunched his nose up in disgust.

"Aw man." he groaned, rubbing his fingers through his hair. "Do me a favor. Just stay out of her way for me, okay? We've had enough problems with Valeria. We don't need some other ex popping up in the picture."

The after party

Justin and Giselle stepped out of the limousine and ambled towards the club where the after party was. "If you see Trace, tell me. He said he was gonna meet us down here." they entered the dimmed room, immediately being blown away by loud music.

She give me money
(I ain't sayin' she a gold digger)
When I'm in need
(She just ain't messin' with no broke nigga)

"I found an area." he grasped her hand, leading her through the crowded room to a love sofa all the way in the back. She took a seat, getting comfortable. "You want anything to drink?" he spoke into her ear, being that it was really loud from the music playing.

"Yeah. A bacardi." she watched him disappear through the crowd. Her eyes focused in on the dancing bodies moving across the room to the music. Everyone seemed to be enjoying themselves as well. And she hadn't located a celebrity yet which was something she was looking forward to.

"Hey, chica!!" she watched as Britney rushed towards her. "I've been looking all over for you." she spoke, taking a seat beside her. "Where's Justin?" she asked, gazing around the room for him.

"He's...here. Why? What are you...I mean, I thought you told me to call you." she smiled massively.

"Yeah, we can still talk over the phone. I just wanted to see what you guys were up to. Hey, can I ask you something? While you guys were having sex, did he happen to go down on you?" she sat there completely absentminded by the words that just came out of her mouth. "I mean, the man is...amazing at that. He went down on me thousands of times and it was just...to die for. Haha."

"Britney?" she looked away, locking eyes with Justin. "What are you doing?"

"Oh..." she stood to her feet. "I'm sorry. Didn't mean to...interrupt whatever you guys were up to. How are you, by the way?" he stood there with a glass of alcohol in each hand.

"I'm good." Giselle looked away, crossing her arms over her chest. This was really an odd moment for her, because this was something she wasn't expecting. "If you don't mind, I will like to get by." she looked away, realizing she was blocking his path.

"Oh, yeah. I'm totally sorry." she stepped aside, allowing him to take his seat by Giselle.

"Here you go." he handed her a glass of bacardi.

"Thank you." she spoke with a smile.

"So..." he began, quickly taking a sip of his drink. "How did you like the awards? Did you enjoy yourself?" Britney stood there watching as they ignored her, pretending as if she wasn't there.

"Yeah, I did. I especially liked the part when you were on stage." she flirted. "You're a great performer. On stage, as well as in bed." he cleared his throat, slowly leaning over to sit his glass down on one of the tables in front of them.

"You're not too bad yourself. I got that." he grabbed her drink, sitting it beside his. "I um...there's been something I've been dying to do all day." she raised her eyebrows at him.

"Oh really? And what is that?" he leisurely leaned in, locking lips with hers. She reached up, running her fingers through his hair as she slowly accepted his tongue. She stroked his diligently, instantly feeling this chill run down her spine. "Mmm." he sucked sweetly on her bottom lip, only teasing her. "Haha, you're such a tease." he broke away, licking his lips afterwards.

"No I'm not." he disagreed, quickly taking a sip of his drink. "I just like to...spice things up a little."

"Mmm hmm." she spoke sarcastically.

Two days later (9:11 a.m.)

Giselle's daughter came into town the other night to see her. She stepped out of the car, making her way towards the mansion in front of her. "You got everything?" she asked Oteriah, her four year old daughter.

"Yessie! Yessie!"

"I'll hold this." she grabbed the book bag from her. "You remember Justin, right?" she reached up, ringing the doorbell to the manor.

"Juthin? Nstink?" she broke out laughing.

"No. No Nstink." she whispered. "Say Nsync. Ahaha." the door flew open, revealing the handsome guy. She stood up, immediately locking eyes with his. He stood there with that famous smirk on his face. "You? Answering doors?" she shook her head pathetically. "This world is coming to an end." she joked.

"Very funny." he gazed in on the little girl standing beside her mother, holding a Barbie doll in her hand. "Look at what we have here. It's the beautiful, adorable Tee Tee." she waved excitedly. "Haha. How has the little princess been doing?"

"Mommy hongy (hungry). I hongy!!" she spoke, rubbing her stomach.

"Ahaha. Okay." he grasped her hand, leading her further inside. "You're in luck. I just went grocery shopping the other day." he entered the kitchen, carefully sitting her on top of the counter. "What do you want? We have snacks. Cereal...chips..."

"No snacks. Not so early in the morning." he pouted playfully.

"See, mothers always try to ruin it for their children." he whispered. "Don't tell her I said that." she stood there, lowering her eyes at him. "Um, I guess we can eat some of this food Nelly cooked."

"I heard that." she spoke, brushing pass him. "What's wrong with grits and eggs? She even cooked your favorite, hash browns."

"Has bown! Hass bownnn!!" she spoke excitedly while clapping her hands.

Giselle grabbed a plate and stood over the stove, quickly preparing Oteriah a plate. "What do I have on the schedule for today?" he asked, standing behind her, watching her every move.

"Today happens to be your free day." she slowly turned to face him. "But some of those have their advantages, right?" she brushed pass him, sitting the plate of food in front of Oteriah. "Eat up."

"And what is that supposed to mean?" she grabbed the gallon of orange juice from out of the refrigerator. "Was that like...one of those supposed to be funny sentences but wasn't funny sentences?" she flashed him an awkward look.

"I beg your pardon? I didn't understand a word you just said. If you think I was trying to be funny, then you're wrong." she sat the cup of juice aside. "I was trying to hint that you have a few visitors coming over today. You remember? Your parents were supposed to come and spend the day with you." his eyes immediately shot wide open.

"What? Damn! How could I have forgotten? Shit." he then noticed that a child was in his presence. "I mean...shoot." he corrected, quickly departing the kitchen. "When are they coming over?" she shrugged her shoulders.

"Probably some time in the afternoon."

Meanwhile...

After Justin had hopped out of the shower, he threw on an outfit. "You strangely seduce meeeee..." he song. "...with just your mere words helloooo. Dada Daaaa." he stood in front of the mirror, running a comb over his hair. A knock on the door interrupted him. "Uh, come in!" the door crept open, revealing the familiar woman.

"Hey." he looked away, watching as Giselle entered the room and closed the door.

"Wassup?" he sat the comb down, observing himself in the mirror. "This may sound a bit forwardddd..." he turned, walking towards the closet. "...but honey, is there somewhere we can goooo." he continued singing. She took a seat on the bed, fiddling with her fingers in boredom. "You okay?"

"Um..." she lifted her head to gaze at him. "I guess." she watched as he took a seat beside her, slipping on a pair of socks one by one.

"You don't look okay." she looked away, refusing to look at him because it would only make her more nervous. What she had to tell him probably would have weakened their love or even strengthened it. She just didn't know what to expect from this point in time. "You wanna talk about it?" she shook her head. "No?" he bit his lip in thought. "Why? Is it...personal? Is it something you can only talk to with a woman?" she chuckled softly.

"No." she sniffled, quickly wiping the tears from her eyes. The moment he realized she was crying, he knew it couldn't have been good.

"What is it?" he kneeled in between her legs. "Maybe I could help, but you have to tell me. What's going on? Was it...something I did?" she shook her head.

"No. Ahem..." she cleared the lump in her throat. "We both had something to do with this."

"Well if I was a part of this, don't you think the fair thing to do is let me know? I mean, it can't be that bad, right?" she peered in his eyes as she debated on whether to tell him or not.

"I'm pregnant." his face from relaxed went to surprised.

"What?" he sat there completely lost with words. How could he have gotten her pregnant? He remembered using protection, except for that day they were drunk. The first time they ever did it. "Oh my god."

...to be continued

the songs that were featured in this chapter are:
Senorita by Justin Timberlake
I just wanted you to know by Justin Timberlake
Gold digger by Kanye West


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: assistant