Author's Chapter Notes:

I know, I know long time no see and im extremely sorry about that.

First off i wanna say thank you to everyone for either reading, reviewing or both it mean alot to me. You guys rock!

So here's chapter two, im sorry it took so long but life and nerves got in the way but hopefully its smooth sailing from here on out.

I hope everyone is having a awesome summer, I know I am. 

Please excuse any grammar error or misspelling.

Enjoy,

Dani

March 25, 2006

As the sun began to seep through the windows into the room, a sleepy and hangover Lori rolled over snuggling into the warmth next to her. Turning onto his back, Justin pulls her closer to his chest placing a kiss on top of Lori’s head a sigh escapes her lips. Just as the two begin to fall back into a deep sleep, a shrill ring filled the room. Neither budged to get it, hoping it would go away.

“J, make it stop.” Lori mumbles as the ringing continued.

“Go away.” Justin says throwing his other arm over his head, sighs when it stops only for the phone to go off again.

 “I don’t think they heard you.” She grumbles and pushes him slightly.

“What the fuck man,” he growls. “Hold on a minute”

It was not until he shifted again pulling away from Lori did she feel something brush one of her legs. Barely opening her eyes as Justin grumbled to himself glancing at the bedside table clock and tossing the covers off his body revealing his tanned well-defined back. However, that was not what made her eyes snap wide open and had her scrambling to sit up. It was the site of slightly pale exposed ass cheeks once he stood up heading towards the direction the cell phone was sounding off.  

“Oh my-Justin” Lori screech only to regret it when he turned around to face her. Covering her eyes and turning her head away she hissed “Put some fucking clothes on!”

Glancing down at himself, Justin groaned scrambling to find his boxers or something to cover up. Finding them on the floor at the end of the bed and he pulls them on. By now, the ringing had stopped and his phone tucked in his pants pocket somewhere on the floor alerted him of a new message. 

“It’s okay to look, I’m covered.” He says as he picks up his black slacks that were lying by the door searching the pockets for the small deceive. Turning around to face her Justin began to make a smart remark to lighten the situation, “But don’t act like you didn’t like what you saw.” He jokes only for his words to begin to die in his throat when Lori’s head snaps around to face him quickly, taking notice a bruise or two, similar to a hecky on his neck. Lori let out a soft grasp as she points and the sheet that had been covering Lori’s body fall off her left shoulder exposing her left breast.

“Oh my-, “ her voice panicky as she hurray’s to cover herself with the sheet along with the comforter, “what did we do?”

Before either could answer, the phone went off again. Pulling his eyes away from her, much to Lori’s relief and dismay, Justin reaches into his left pants pocket to retrieve his phone out and answer it quickly, “Hel-” he answers in a low moan before clearing his throat and tries again. “Hello?”

“Dude what the-,” Trace voice filled the receiver. “What took you so damn long to answer?”

“Hell I don’t know, what do people do at twenty minutes to eleven on a Saturday morning after staying up late the previous night? Hmm sleep in.” He replies sarcastically throwing his black slacks across a wing back chair by the nightstand before sitting on the edge of the bed. Feeling the bed shift a few minutes later as Lori got up, she made a beeline pasted him, flat sheet wrapped tightly around her body, to the bathroom and slamming the door behind her.  Groaning Justin places his now pounding head into his right hand.

“What was that?”

“Don’t worry about it Trace what do you want?”

“Oh so it’s like that now? First, you and Lori ditch me last night at the club, I know her reason but you no call-no nada.” Aggravation ever so apparent in his voice filled his friend’s ear. “I was calling to see where you were at, I called the house phone to see if you wanted to grab something to eat before tee off with Bruce, but no one answer so I thought I try your cell.” 

 J let out another groan; he had forgotten that they had made plans to play golf with an old friend. “Yeah that’s sound cool, I’m hungry anyways.”

“Cool, you want me to pick you up? I still got the Escalade.”

“Naw man, just tell me where and when, I’ll meet you there.”

“Trio’s off of old Telephone Rd, at 1pm.” Trace says before changing the subject, “You with Lori? Did you two crash at her place?”

“Mm something like that,” He grumbles suddenly reminded of his unfamiliar surroundings he glances around for a bit, taking in the log cabin yet cozy feel the hotel had created, before the sound of water running and the shower head being turned on.

----

Bathroom

Lorraine had been pacing the floor of the bathroom for a good few minutes; everything was a blur.  All she could think about was what had happen last night or what could have happen last night if the pounding and fogginess in her head would subside. She continues to splash water in her face before finally deciding on turning on the showerhead to take a shower.

Slipping out of her black lace cheekies, she let a sigh except her lips; she remembered when she first closed herself off into the bathroom. Lori had been so relieved to see her panties were still on, but it was only short lived when her thoughts flooded with Trace and Justin stories of sexapades over the years with various girls.

Stepping into the shower all she could think is that there was not an ache between her legs, so maybe just maybe nothing had happen last night. Closing her eyes letting the water run over her body for a good moment before she grabbed the bar of soap in the hotel shower and a hand towel begin to wash off. 

First Adam’s very public proposal, her runaway bride moment in front of all of their friends and family, only to wake up the next morning hung-over naked- half naked- in some strange bed with her childhood best friend location unknown.  Memory completely void of anything that could have happen.  Things could not possible get any worst.

However, it was not until she stepped out of the shower and began to dry off, did she see something that caught her eye.  She watches that something shiny flashing in the mirror once more and sparkle as she tied the towel around her body, that made her rethink the whole statement.  Lorraine’s mouth flew open, as her eyes zero in onto a gorgeous soft yellow canary diamond ring on her left ring finger, nothing but silence came out before a scream escaped. “No!”

“Lori, are you okay?” Justin called through the door, jiggling the knob trying to get it open, “what is wrong?”

Still messing with knob he almost fell through the door when she open the door only to slam it back in his face when everything hit her.  “Oh my-how did this happen?” she exclaimed while trying to pull the ring off. “What is this, a horrible joke that just will not end?”

Justin reopens the door just as she got the ring off and before he could ask what all the commotion was about, the offense object went flying at his face.  “What the fuck?”He screeches blocking his face with his hand only for the ring to bounce off and land on the bathroom vanity.  His eyes land on the vanity as he pulled his hands away from his face and on the familiar sparkling yellow diamond.

Lori took in the look that was playing on his face, surprise but not really surprise to see it. Now watching his mouth open and close, but when no words come out, she did not know what to think. “Excuse me,” she said roughly, when he did not budge she slightly pushed his shoulder and walked passed him.

“Where did you find it?”

“Are you serious right now?” she turned too looked at him bewildered “That’s all you got to say?”

“What do you want me to say?”

“Hell I don’t know act more surprise to see it. I know I sure as hell was when I found it on my ring finger,” Lori says to him while picking up her clothes off the floor. “Let’s not forget standing in some unknown bathroom with the possibility of being in the middle of nowhere.”

“I am surprised, but I’m sure it not that serious nothing to worry about, absolutely not life altering…”

However, by the time they walked out the door of the hotel she found comfort in those words, it is not as if Justin had every lead her astray before, right? Therefore, what was there not to believe…?

-------

Saturday Afternoon, Justin House

Stepping out of the cab, Lori made a beeline to the front door. Justin famous words replaying in her head repeatedly, ‘I am sure it not that serious…nothing to worry about, absolutely not life altering…’ whatever made her believe that dumb ass statement she will never know. This was coming from the same boy that just knew for sure where babies came from.

“Lori, “Justin starts getting out after paying cab fair, his house keys in one hand and gift basket from the hotel in the other, only to be cut off.

Nothing to worry about,” she mocks him.

“-“

Not that serious.” She cuts him off again when he opens his mouth once more to say something else, “This coming from the guy who told me babies came from the stork.”

“I was thirteen!”

“You are twenty-five now, Mr. Absolutely-not-life-altering, what’s your excuse now?”

Their conversation had been like this ever since Lori and Justin left the hotel. However not before begin handed their newlywed gift basket with their marriage certificate framed inside with other goodies.  Newlyweds, that is right, she and Justin were married at Four Seasons Wedding Chapel, which was about forty-five minutes out of Memphis city limits. ‘How fucking cheese is that?’ she thought to herself ‘I mean seriously we might as well marry at the heartbreak hotel or something. At least we would have stayed true to our Memphis roots.’ As for the yellow diamond she found on her ring finger this morning, she had not seen it since she threw it at Justin earlier and as far as she was concerned good fucking riddance.  

 “We were drunk; we may not be able to laugh about it anytime soon. But who knows maybe this time next year or the next.” Justin says while unlocking the front door and letting her in first before following.

“People, who are intoxicated, wake up next day after sleeping with someone that could have been the best or worst fuck they ever had only left to wonder as they do the walk of shame wither they use protection or not the previous night. Later on finding a matching / name tattoo or piercing in places, I do not even want to talk let alone think about.” She rambles off while disabling his house alarm and turns to him, “Through as I was waking up to all this in the shower, I was left to wonder did we fuck up our almost twenty year friendship by sleeping together? Before I can even convince myself, our relationship will be fine; I find my little souvenir to remember the night by a shiny 2 ½ yellow Carney singing its little heart out on my left ring finger. So please excuse me if I don’t find the humor in this whole disaster.”  Lori finishes before walking away needing some breathing room.

“Or maybe we won’t than…” he mumbles before calling out, “Where you going? Don’t you think we should talk about this?”

“Right now what I think is-I need some time to myself,” she replies over her shoulder before disappearing around the corner. Coming down the stairs fifteen - twenty minutes later in some jeans and one of his polo’s, “Hey I barrowed one of your shirts if that cool.”

“Oh so now it’s okay for us to talk? When you want my stuff and all…”

“Oh you hush.” She says while waving him off, before walking off to the kitchen to grab a bottle of water. “You want some to drink?” she calls out to him.

“Naw I’m good,” he shouts back from the game room. “Thanks’ through.”

“No problem” she says as she walked into the room and sat on the couch. Opening her bottle water, she takes a sip, kicking her shoes off and pulling her legs up close to her leaning into the brown leather arm, trying to get comfortable while Justin continued to channel surf.

Before either’s thoughts could, cloud over a loud door slam woke them both up, Lori let out a small groan grabbing her head that still slightly pounding and the two glances back to see who it was.

 “Good afternoon love birds!” Trace jokes with a bright smile. He received an eye roll and a pillow throw to the head. “While a hellooo to you two too! Remind me to just go out to eat solo next,”

“Look man we gotta talk-“

“Dude what is that on your neck?” he asks taking notice of the hickie on his best friend’s neck.

“Nothing man, just a bite,” Justin mumbles while reaching up to absentmindedly rubbing the spot.

“That’s some bite,” he chuckles “Looks more like a lov-“

“Enough Trace, right now is not the time for jokes,” J says sitting up straighter in his seat.

“Well excuses me…” Trace mumbles slumping into an armchair, “sour puss.”

“What did you say man?”

“Nothing, what’s up? So what was this urgent talk we just had cancel Trios and Tee off with Bruce?”

Looking at each other both Justin and Lori turn to Trace at the same time begin to tell him about this morning’s event.

 Shaking his head trying to get his mind around the whole situation Trace finally spoke up, “Dude Johnny’s going to kick your ass, this everyone expected from Britney, but you Justin?” Looks at his best friend sitting on the sofa in front of him before turning his attention to the young lady sitting on the opposite end of the sofa, “And Lorraine, you of all people I would think you would be the rational one.”

“Come on now Trace, obviously I was under the influence. I wouldn’t have done this if I wasn’t,” Lori tells him, she and Justin have been in his living room for almost an hour explaining to their confused yet amused best friend. She understood how he felt, hell she would feel the exact same if it was someone else life, but it was not it was hers and they were slowly but surely running out of time. Questions could wait, it was time to get down to business, “Look are you going to help us or not?”

“I think you two should just stick it out-“Trace started to say only to get cut off.

“Great-wait a minute; what? No!”Justin final spoke up as he launched from his position off the couch, “Trace what the fuck, man? Hello, I’m with Cameron.”

“And I’m with Adam-“

“You were with Adam” Both of the guys said in unison, before Justin continued on, “before you dumped him in front of everyone last night.”  

Lori jumps up to define herself, “I did not dump him; I just rejected his proposal in front of everyone…” only for her voice to begin to trial off.

“This equals dumping.”

“Oh you hash! That’s not the point,” she states to Trace as she drops back down on the sofa’s center cushion, “the point is that I cannot be married to Justin.”

“What the hell is that suppose to mean?” Justin turns to her with irritation written all over his face and something else shined in his eyes, hurt maybe.

“Figure it out; this is your entire fault anyway”

“Mine?” he squeaked, “It takes two…”

“Stop it you two-“Trace tries to break into the conversion only to be cut off.

“Stay out of this Trace” she says at the same time that Justin was saying, “Shut up Trace.”

“Don’t talk to him that way.”

“You just told him the sugarcoated version to shut up too,”

“I can’t believe I’m having this conversation with you.” Lorraine turns to look at older man standing in front of her. “Look I know my rights I could get this annulled and no one has to know.”

Justin huffs as he drops back into his perverse sit, “Please for all we know the media already knows.”

“I wasn’t talking-“

“Enough, I don’t care about you all rights. The two of you lost those when you all signed to be Mr. and Mrs. on the dotted line.” Standing up Trace voice raises slightly finally feed up with it all however soften some as he continue, “Lori, I know you don’t want to hear this right now but Justin is right, for all we know the media does know. Look, you two got your selves into this mess and fighting with each other is not going to get you out of neither. Now start acting like a happy couple.”

“Act, I can’t act. Did you forget our six/seventh grade Christmas play?” Lori says crossing her arms insecurely, “I never volunteered again after that.” 

Justin starts to say something smart only for him to let it die once taking notice the look on her face, how her brows were slightly net together her warm brown eyes slightly dull with worry. Justin snickers remembering that moment and nodded his head, “You weren’t that bad, looking back on it you were actually kind of a cute wondering star.” By now, he had wrapped an arm around her waist pulling her closer to him while she began to trace the inside of his of palm absentmindedly.

Rolling his eyes Trace spoke up again, “It shouldn’t be too hard for you two, look at you now, you all are basically in old couple already,” he started to say more but shakes his head and bites his tongue grabbing a can soda from behind the bar.

Lori and Justin took notice of their hands and pulled away quickly.

 He sips his drink before continuing, “I don’t care if you two have to practice or role-play. I’m not saying give an Oscar award performance, but an MTV Movie nomination will do.” Trace says trying to lighten the mood, as he turns to head for towards the kitchen soda can still in hand, “Now if you would excuse me I starving and going to grab a bite from the kitchen, want anything anyone?“ when neither answer, he shrugs heading down the hall.

“Ya know the Munchkin does have a point,” Justin says retaking her hand into his, “So Mrs. Timberlake what do you say? You and I are going to be man and wife for the next year-“

 “Wait a minute a year? Hell no,” Lori snatches her hand back and challenges him. “Six months.”

“One year.”

“Four months.”

Heading back from the kitchen Trace groans hearing the two in the debate knowing that was not a great idea, “Let’s just try to make it through today before we come up with any deadlines.”  Walking back into the room, he interrupts before they were in a ten-year agreement. “We don’t even know if we can convince you all families yet allow the world.”

“But T-“Lori starts to say as she follows the two to the door, only to stop when his eyes cut to her, sighing she finally agrees while plastering a smile on her face, “Your right, besides we still have some unfinished business to discuss.”

-----------

Later that Night

Hands were everywhere as the couple stumble into the bedroom with their lips not too far behind; slowly making their way towards the bed.

Breaking the kiss the girl starts to unbutton his shirt while planting soft kisses on his neck, every now and then stopping to suck on a random spot before continuing her assault on his body. He lets out a groan at the lost of contact when her lips leave his skin, she tugs his shirt off his shoulders before giving him a gently push back onto the bed behind them.

She lets out an airy giggle before dropping her right hand then her left onto the bed and seductively crawls up the bed whispering his name softly “Justin.”

‘God she was gorgeous’ he thought to himself.

Hovering over him, she leans down teasingly brushing her lips against his and taking his bottom lip into her mouth before pulling back slowly. He lets out another growl; she whispers his name again before leaning down again this time stopping just before their lips touch and smiles. Flicking her tongue over his lips teasingly, she begins to pulling away only to let out a squeal when he grabs her calves and her body came tumbling down on top of his as he catches her tongue in his mouth.

‘She was beautiful and his,’ He thought to his self cupping her legs from behind pulling their bodies closer making her straddling his waist Justin deepen their kiss. His hand wonder up her body under her dress and back down again before going up her arm taking her left hand that was tangled in his hair he squeeze her hand softly, ‘She was his alone and no one else, Mrs.-’

Waking up quickly in a cold sweat, Justin lets out a grunt when his eyes adjust to the surroundings. Seeing he was alone in his bedroom and the light on his alarm clock flashed ‘1:30am’. Shifting to turn on the light he lets out a growl feeling his boner rub up against the sheet.  Throwing the sheet back, he makes a beeline for his master bath to use the bathroom before going down the stairs.

Stepping off the last stair, hearing the faint sound coming from the east side of the house, he makes his way down the hallway. Justin comes to a stop of the living room entrance to Lori sitting on the chase of the sectional sofa, a bowl in hand quietly munching away.

Clearing his throat making his presents known as he makes his way around the sofa to take a seat he watches her wake up from her thoughts before she speaks up, “I take it you couldn’t get much sleep neither?”

“Mmm something like that.” 

Lori nods quietly before turning back to the movie that had been watching her and before taking another bite of popcorn, “Would you like some?”

“Sure,” Justin says before taking hand full, “So what are you watching? Or should I say that’s watching you?”

She smiles and lets out a small laugh, “Um, to be honest I really don’t know, I can’t even to begin to tell you what is going on with it,” she says sheepishly before she tosses him the  remote, “here I’m sure you can find something you’d like to watch.”

“Thanks”

 The two of them fall into an eerie silence, other than the TV going whenever Justin stopped to see what the channel had to say before surfing some more, was as loud as it got in there. Which is strange and unbelievable for the two of them, but that is how the whole day felt. At least to Lori it did, every since she woke up this morning, she been waiting for this dream to be over. She cannot remember when the last time was when she and Justin had sat in silence, just that it has always been comfortable but never like this awkward.   

Justin glanced at her every now and then, taking notice of how her features seem so deep in thought.  He wishes he knew what to do or what to say to make all this go away. He was always good at getting Lori to relax, with maybe a look or a touch or just a comforting word or two. However, this time nothing came, he was completely at a lost and that bothered him.

“Look we need to talk” they say at the same time, “No you go first.”

After the two shares an awkward laugh Justin spoke up first, “No really you go first.”

“It’s just I was thinking about this whole day and trying to remember any bits and pieces I can from last night,” she pauses biting her bottom lip, “and nothing…”  

Flashback from his dream early fled his mind, his cheeks flush and he begins to rub the back of his neck, “Pretty much everything is foggy yea same here.”

Nodding Lori, “First Adam and now this, I already have so much on my plate right now and on top, you are going to start working on your sophomore album soon. We have not even begun to figure out what we are going to do with Cameron and Adam. “

“I know it is a lot to take in, therefore, I have been thinking maybe its best we go ahead and get this marriage annealed. Cameron, your relationship with Adam and our friendship means more to me than some little ring and bad publicist.”

“But that’s just it J, it’s too late. I have seriously thought about what you and Trace said earlier; you two were right. We do not know if the media knows about us already. This marriage may have bad publicist but not as much as an annulment will. “

“Okay so what are you suggesting; a faux marriage?” Justin joked with a chuckle grabbing some more popcorn to pop in his mouth and almost choked when Lori started to nodding. “What? You can’t be serious what happen to, marriage is huge and it is not something you just jump into with just anyone.”

“You’re not just anyone J, it’s you. I did not mean what I said early today, at least no to you I didn’t, I just freaked out and I am sorry if I offend you in anyway. It’s not that I think it would be horrible to be married to you. The way you treat me, your mother, mine, Cam or just the women in your life shows you are an amazing person and will be as a husband.” Tells him, her nervous already getting the best of her, “I mean if you don’t want to do this that fine, it’s just earlier you and Trace thought it was the best idea, what happen? It was already set in stone when Trace was here; what change between now and then? “

“What changed? We sobered up since then, I mean hello what about Cameron? Adam? We both are in committed loving relationships.”

“I know I’m sure we can come to agreement, this is only temporary-I’m not saying you have to give up your relationship with Cam.” Biting her bottom lip again, “Look tomorrow we have dinner with our family after church right? So why not see how everything turns out. If we can convince them were married then why not?”

“I don’t know about Lori, why don’t I just talk to Johnny,” Justin says standing up to get something to drink and ready to bring their conversion to an end, “I’m sure he will get some good PR-“

“I don’t want someone else to handle it, we got ourselves in this and we are going to get ourselves out of it. We do not need to take that chance right now by making any more haste decisions. Justin, you have worked so hard the past couple of years with your solo career.” She says getting up also following him to the kitchen. “Parker and Taylor are opening this new division, which I have labored over day and night for a while now to make sure it is huge success for the firm. What I am saying is neither you nor the firm need the bad publicist right now.”

“You were right earlier, I’m sure we can fix this where it doesn’t turn out too bad, no one has to know. What matter to me right now is you, Cameron and Adam; I just want the best for you, for the all of us.”

“Justin, don’t get me wrong, I want those same things too. Which is why I think we should just weight this out, this may not be the best idea in the world or the smartest. All I am say let us give it a try, tomorrow at dinner and see how it works out. ” She says looking at him, everything in her was unsure about the whole plan but she was very sure about this one thing as she took his hand into hers, “I have faith in us, our friendship is strong enough to last through this.”

“Alright than we’ll try this out tomorrow, let’s face it if we can fool our forks than we should have it in the bag.” Still unsure of the idea he asks the other question that has been plaguing him, “What do we do about Cam and Adam? I mean we are still in relationship-”

“Adam? What happen to ‘Lori you dumped him in front of everyone’?” she jokes weakly before continuing. “Just kidding, I don’t know; sit down talk to them-”

“I got it,” he says cutting her off when an idea comes to mind, opening the fridge he grabs a bottle of water to sip on and offers her one also, “we can work something out with what we got, you have Adam and I have Cam right, why not keep them as private relationships? That way we are not missing our loves one.  I mean we would have to sit down with Adam and Cameron, reassure them that we are still madly in love with them and not each other. But Cameron knows how the business is, she may not like it too much but I’m sure we can work something out.”

“Thanks,” Lori says nodding taking the bottle from him, opening it she takes a sip before continuing, “Exactly, we were drunk and there is absolutely nothing there between us. They will understand; but what if they don’t?”

“Then we’ll figure it out when the time comes.”  

“Okay now that this is settled, we should go get some shut eye don’t you think?”

“Hold up if we’re going to do this, then we’re going have to do it right. That means we have to be a convincing couple; holding hands, cuddling, nicknames and kissing,” He watched Lori’s face paled slightly, “Yes kissing and don’t look like that, if I remember correctly, I was your first kiss anyway.” 

“Well your memory must be slipping because you were not my first kiss”

“Was too!”

“Were not,” she tells him walking out of the kitchen heading back to the living room, “We’re not having this conversation; we still have to practices if we want this to work tomorrow.”

----------

The Next Day

Justin and Lori woke up on the couch in hour and a half before church was suppose to start and scrabbled to get ready to be there on time or it would have been their behinds. Now church was out and everyone was heading over to Lori’s parents house for Sunday brunch.

“Maybe we shouldn’t do this J? Maybe, it’s not too late for us to back out…” Lori says already having doubts about the whole plan.

“Everything is going to be fine,” he says while changing over to the right lane and turn into their neighborhood, glancing her way he gives a reassuring smile.

“Are you sure? ‘Cause I just don’t know about this J, you know lying to our parents,” Lori says while shifting in the passenger seat as she looks out the window and tugs at the hem of her dress. Turning her head quickly to look at him she continues, “What if they see right through us? And after church no less…”

“Technically we are telling the truth,” Pulling up to the Parkers home, Justin parks behind his mother’s car and gets out walking around the vehicle he opens Lori’s door offering her a hand to step out. “We are married.”

“True, I guess your right…” her voice faded as she slides out of the SUV before reaching up to adjusts his collar then the satin black tie he was wearing.

 “Of course I’m right, we’ll tell them how you just couldn’t keep your hands off of me, ” Justin says while kissing the top of her head as he pulls her closer to him, “That your madly in love with me and practically forced me into marriage. They well believe it in a heartbeat.”

“Oh shit, if that your plan we’re doomed.” Lori jokingly says as her nerves begin to fade. “Who’s going to believe your fantasy?”

“Hey” he says softly tilting her chin upward catching her eyes and locking them with his, “I got you to say I do to me didn’t I?” his tone faintly cocky, Justin eyes darken slight with twinkled his lips grazed hers.

Somewhat taken back by his responds, Lori’s stomach begin to flutter all over again but a different set of butterflies were visiting this time. Just when she was about to lean into the kiss Justin pulls away, letting his hand drop from her chin before taking her hand into his and giving it a gently squeeze before leading them to the front door.

By the time they reached the door Justin gives her hand another small squeeze and Lori let out a breathe she did not even know she was holding. Raising his hand to knock, it swung open revealing the smiling face of her younger brother, “Well if it isn’t Julie Roberts, the runaway bride.”

 

 

Chapter End Notes:
I hoped you enjoyed, thanks for reading - Dani


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story