Author's Chapter Notes:

I don't own nor to I claim to own Justin, Cameron or anyone else you might know. This is fake. Please let me know what y'all think.

 

Christy’s POV:

How do you tell someone that you’ve been lying to them? Someone that you love so much it hurts. Well I’m not so much lying, as I am withholding information. In the next 6 minutes he’s going to know. He’s going to know what I’ve done. I sighed, as I looked down at my huge belly and smiled. I’ll always have a piece of him, no matter what. I guess it won’t matter much, he said he didn’t want children right now. I took a deep breath and looked out the window. The Grammy’s will be the first time in 5 months that anyone has seen me. When he broke up with me, it killed me. I canceled my tour, I disappeared. The pain only got worse when I realized I was pregnant. My manager called and begged me to show up, I’m supposed to be presenting for best male pop album. I agreed to do that much, everyone thinks I died or went crazy. Although it feels like I’m dead, I’m neither. I could feel the car pull to a stop in front of the red carpet. I took a deep breath wondering if it was too late to back out. It was. The door opened and a hand reached in to help me out. I pasted the best smile I could come up with on my face as I stepped out.

The crowd took a collective gasp as they saw me.

"Christy!" the reporters started screaming.

"Christy is this why you’ve been hiding? Are trying to outdo Angie and Brad?"

Oh if they only knew…. I have double the babies in me that Angie did. Yeah I’m having quads and I took no medicine to get that way.

"Who’s the father Christy? Is it Justin?"

I just smiled, as I walked by.

"Christy could I have an interview?" Joey Fatone asked.

"Yeah." I sighed.

"Hey Chris, just so you know I think Justin is an idiot." He smiled.

"Thanks, but that doesn’t make me feel better."

"Why didn’t you tell me?" he asked pointing down.

"I didn’t tell anyone."

"Is it his?"

I just smiled sadly.

"You need to tell him."

"He doesn’t want children."

"We’re going live in 5-4-3-2-1."

"I’m here with the beautiful Christy Woodward. How are you doing Chris?" Joey asked.

"I’m doing pretty good, thank you." I smiled.

"Where have you been the past 5 months?"

"I’ve been taking care of me."

"And you new bundle of joy on the way?" he smiled.

"Yeah."

"So you’re a presenter, you know I have to ask, will it be weird if Justin wins?"

"Justin’s up for this award?" I asked.

"You didn’t know that?"

"No that snake. I’m gonna hurt my manager." I growled, as I turned to leave.

"Well it looks like things are gonna be interesting." Joey said, before they cut to someone else and he started after me.

"Chris, I’m sorry I thought you knew." He said.

"No, it’s okay Joey, it’s not your fault. I’m sorry I should have been a professional and not screwed up your interview, can you forgive me?" I asked.

"It’s fine don’t worry. You still love him don’t you?"

"I don’t know how to turn it off." I said, as tears started down my cheeks.

"You can’t turn it off." Joey whispered, pulling me into a hug.

"When are you due?"

"June 25, but I won’t go full term."

"Your only 5 months pregnant? Why won’t you go full term?"

"Yes I’m only 5 months and I won’t go full term because it’s never happened before."

"What do you mean? People go full term all the time with a baby."

"Joey I’m so big because I’m having more than one." I sighed.

"Twins, how cute."

"More than two."

"Three?"

"Keep going."

"Four?"

"Yeah."

"Wow."

"I’m having two sets of twins."

"Congrats Christy, I’m happy for you."

"Thanks, I better go."

"Call me okay? You need to tell him, you’re gonna need his help."

"Bye Joey." I replied, walking away.

I walked in to the theater and found my seat, quickly sitting down hoping to avoid anyone else that I knew. Before I knew it the show had started and the stage crew was coming to get me to present. I walked back stage and they did hair and makeup.

"Are you going to change?"

"I didn’t bring anything to change into, I’m going to wear this."

"What?"

"I’m not changing, it’s too difficult, I’m fine in this. I’m ready when ever."I replied walking out to the hall, waiting for the Host to introduce me.

Justin’s POV:

I looked over at Cameron sitting next to me, a nervous smile on her face, she knew that my award was up next. I smiled, knowing that I was lucky to have her in my life and because the camera was closing in on me.

"The presenters for best male pop album are Josh Hartnett and Country singer Christy Woodward." The host said, causing my head to snap up as my ex-girlfriend walked on stage.

‘Oh shit’

‘No, please God. Oh Fuck she’s pregnant.’

I didn’t hear anything they said, all I could focus on was Christy’s belly. It’s mine. It has to be. I was zoned out when Cameron leaned over and kissed me. I looked up to see Christy look like she was slapped.

"What’s going on?"

"You won silly." Cameron smiled, kissing me again.

"Really?"

"Yeah, go get your Grammy."

I stood and walked towards the stage, I could see the tears filling Christy’s eyes. I climbed the stair and shook Josh’s hand before leaning over to kiss Christy’s cheek like was customary.

"We need to talk." I whispered.

She just bowed her head and looked at the floor.

I stumbled through my expectance speech hoping that I didn’t forget any of the bigwigs. I thanked Cameron, trying to ignore the sniffles coming from Christy. I wrapped my speech and followed Christy back stage. I handed off the fake Grammy, before hurrying after her.

"When the hell were you gonna tell me?" I yelled.

"I wasn’t going to." She replied.

"You weren’t going to tell me I’m going to be a father?"

"No, I wasn’t. You told me you didn’t want children. When were you gonna tell me you were cheating on me?"

"What the hell? I didn’t cheat on you."

"Oh so you just moved on that quick huh?"

"What the hell are you talking about?"

"It took you a year to tell me you loved me, and you didn’t even mean it let alone say it in public. It took you under half the time to tell the world that you love her."

"What does Cameron have to do with you not telling me you’re having a baby?"

"That’s right Justin I’m having babies, so what. I can do it on my own you’re not needed. I wouldn’t want to inconvience you."

"This is why you dropped off the face of the earth? You said we could be friends."

"No Justin YOU said we could be friends, I never agreed with that. The reason I stepped back was because I needed to heal my heart, I found out later that I was pregnant. Don’t worry; I didn’t tell anyone, you don’t have to worry. They think they’re yours, but no one knows."

"Why do you keep using plural?"

"Because I’m having multiples."

"How far along are you?"

"5 months."

"Holy shit, how many multiples are you having?"

"Two."

"Twins?"

"No, two sets of multiples."

"What?"

"I’m having Quads."

"Meaning?"

"I’m having two sets of twins, four babies."

"Holy shit." I replied, sitting down.

‘ Not one, no four babies. Oh God.’

"So you weren’t gonna tell me because I moved on?"

"No, I wasn’t going to tell you because you flat out told me you didn’t want kids, why would I let you reject my babies like you did me?" she spat.

"I didn’t fucking reject you. Stop being so dramatic."

"I’m glad that it was so easy for you to get over it, but unlike you I really did love you and it fucking hurts. I can’t forget about it, when my heart feels like it’s in a million pieces so just leave me alone, I don’t need your help." She replied, as tears fell down her cheeks and she turned and walked away.

"Christy wait!" I yelled, starting after her.

"ChristyAnna Stop."

"Don’t you dare call me that." She cried.

"Where can I find you?"

"I don’t want you to find me, the only reason I was here tonight was because my manager lied to me."

"Christy, those are my kids."

"Kids that you don’t want."

"You don’t know that, you never gave me the chance to decide."

"You don’t want kids, you don’t want responsibility. Just leave us alone, I’m sure the love of your life is wondering what happened to you."

"Chris, wait."

"No, I’ve waited too long already, I need to get out of here, stress isn’t good for me." She said as she walked away.

"Trace, find out where Christy is staying and how long she will be there. Get a number and address for her too." I replied, as I got ready to go back to my seat.

"J what’s going on?" Trace asked.

"She’s pregnant."

"I’m know, I have eyes."

"Those are my kids and I’m not gonna let her take them from me."

"Kids as in how many?"

"Four, two sets of twins."

"Holy shit Justin, what the hell are you gonna do with 4 kids?"

"I don’t know but I’m not letting her take them from me without giving me a choice."

"What’s Cam gonna think about this?"

"I don’t know."

Chapter End Notes:
Please leave me feedback whether you liked it or not!!!


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story