Author's Chapter Notes:
I promised it would be explained. Sorry it took so long I hope you like.

Justin's POV:

I woke up gasping for air. I looked around and saw that I was sitting in a hospital bed, my Mom was sitting beside me.

 

"Oh thank god you're awake!" Mom said, jumping up and rushing to my side.

 

"What happened?"

 

"On the way to the hospital someone ran a light and hit us, you hit your head trying to protect Christy."

 

"Are they okay?"

 

"They are fine, the doctor's gave her something to stop the contractions and all is fine, well except for the hallucinations she's been having."

 

"What do you mean?"

 

"She's been swearing that Cam is beating you, God knows I'm not her biggest fan, but I know that she's not hurting you. She swears that Cam is trying to make you take the kids from her. The doctor explained that the medicine to stop the contractions is causing this, but she's so upset and she swears it's true and she's so worried about you."

 

"Where is she?"

 

"She's up in the Maternity ward."

 

"Take me."

 

"Justin, I think that you should let the doctor look at you first."

 

"I'm fine, take me upstairs."

 

"Okay, come on get in the wheel chair." Mom said, helping me into the wheel chair and taking me upstairs.

 

Christy was sobbing when Mom pushed me inside. "She's hurting him! Why don't you believe me?"

 

"Christy baby, it's okay. I'm right here and I'm fine." I said, taking her hand in mine.

 

"Oh God Justin. What did she do to you?"

 

"Shhh, it's okay, no one hurt me. There was a car accident, remember. I'm fine now and so are you and our babies, but you need to calm down just a little bit okay." I said, kissing her hand.

 

"But you were here, in my bed, your back as all red and you had welts across you're butt, the cops were here. Don't take it back." She sobbed.

 

"Christy, I'm okay. I'm right here and besides a head ache I'm fine."

 

"No, you're covering for her, I won't let her hurt you anymore."

 

"Chris, look." I said, standing and turning before pulling my hospital gown apart, showing her my back and butt. "There are no marks or anything back there. Cameron doesn't hurt me."

 

"But.... but it was so real." She cried.

 

"I can answer that." a man said, walking in the room.

 

"You must be Mr. Timberlake, it's good to see you awake."

 

"Thanks, who are you?"

 

"I'm Dr. Heaworth, I'm the OB on call today. I have to apologize Miss. Woodward, I didn't fully explain that the medicine I gave you to stop your labor would cause hallucinations that would seem very real. It is a rare side effect but every once in a while a woman has this reaction." the man said.

 

"You're really okay?"

 

"I'm fine Chris."

 

"Oh God Justin, are you okay baby?" Cam asked, running in the room and throwing herself into my arms.

 

"I'm fine."

 

"I was so scared when Lynn called me."

 

"I'm okay really."

 

"You know the mother of your children is crazy. I came to check on her and she was ranting about me hurting you and how she wasn't going to let me hurt you anymore."

 

"It's the medication she's on." I explained.

 

"She shouldn't have any more hallucinations, I've stopped the drugs for now."

 

"Thank you Doctor."

 

 

Christy's POV:

I felt like such an idiot. I rolled away from Justin and Cam, as color flooded my cheeks. I should have know that it wasn't real. He was confessing his love for me, I should have know it was crap.

 

"Can I talk to Christy alone please?" Justin asked.

 

"Sure." Lynn said, touching my back softly before walking outside.

 

"Okay, but then I want you back in your room so the doctor can check you over again and you can rest." Cam said.

 

 

"Chris, look at me." Justin said softly.

 

"No, just go back to your room."

 

"Chris, just talk to me, please."

 

"No, I made an ass out of myself, I gave Cameron everything she needs to make my life hell for a long time, just leave me alone."

 

"Oh Chris, it's okay. You didn't know the medicine would make you hallucinate. It's not your fault."

 

"I should have know it wasn't real when you told me you loved me." I cried.

 

"I do love you Chris, you are the mother of my children."

 

"No, you told me you loved ME, not because I'm the vessel delivering your children, but because of me."

 

"Christy how long were we together?"

 

"Years."

 

"Do you really think I came out of that with no feelings for you at all?"

 

"Justin don't.... Just let me lick my wounds in private please."

 

"Chris you had no control over what happened. I won't let Cameron say anything to you about it."

 

"It was so real Justin. You were laying here beside me, your arms wrapped around me like you used to and you kissed me. I should have known better."

 

Justin walked around my bed and kneeled down in front of me. "Listen to me ChristyAnna, I do love you more than I should right now. I truly believe if we're meant to be together that we will find our way back into each other's arms. You mean so much to me and I'm sorry that you had such horrible hallucinations, but never doubt that I love you."

 

"You say this, but you don't show it. I know that you have a girlfriend but you keep saying this stuff to me and it's not helping at all. I love you so much it hurts Justin."

 

"I know you do, and I'm sorry. I'm trying to do everything I can to make this as painless for you as possible. When I get out of the hospital I'm going to make Cameron go back to LA. I know her being here is helping nothing."

 

"Please just leave. You should be resting anyway."

 

"No, I should be here taking care of you. If I had taken care of you in the first place we wouldn't be here."

 

"You did take care of me. We could have been hurt badly in the accident but We're all okay because of you."

 

"I know but we wouldn't have been in the car if I had kept things calm at the house."

 

"You don't know that. Go take care of yourself, the babies are fine and someone will let you know if anything changes."

 

"Okay, I'll go back upstairs, but just remember Chris, the babies aren't my only concern here. I care about you too and I want to take care of you. If you need anything please let me know."

 

"We're fine, go."

 

"I'll be back soon." He smiled, leaning over and kissing my cheek, before kissing his fingers and rubbing my belly. "Be good you guys. Daddy will be back soon."

 

"Bye."

 

"Get some rest sweetheart."

"You too."

 

 

Justin's POV:

I let Cam and Mom take me back to my room and have the Doctor check me. He said he wanted to keep me at least over night and that I should rest. I looked over at my mom as she sat beside me.

 

"Mom can you go sit with Christy, I really don't want her to be alone right now."

 

"But Justin, I should....."

 

"Please Mom. I want to talk to Cam too."

 

"Okay, call me if you need me."

 

"I will."

 

"What did you want to talk to me about baby?" Cam asked, taking my hand in hers.

 

"I need to be honest with you and ask you to do something for me."

 

"Be honest about what?"

 

"Christy."

 

"What about her?"

 

"I'm still in love with her, as much today as I was the day we made our children."

 

"What?"

 

"I've never stopped loving her."

 

 

"But you love me too right?"

 

"I don't know Cam. We've only been together for a few months, I was with Christy for years."

 

"Are you breaking up with me?"

 

"No. I want to give us a chance."

 

"Then why are you telling me this?"

 

"Because I don't want to have any secrets between us."

 

"So what do you want to ask me?"

 

"I need you to go back to LA."

 

"WHAT?!"

 

"For the sake of my children I need you to go back to LA."

 

"You just told me that you're still in love with her and then you ask me to go back to LA and leave you here with her?"

 

"Yes. I need you to trust me and go back home and continue working and living."

 

"While you're here with your Ex, that you still love living the perfect life getting ready to have children with her?"

 

"Yes. If you trust me Cameron than you should know that I would never cheat on you. I said I wanted to give us a chance, but I can't put my children in danger. You upset Christy to much and right now that could be fatal for my kids. Please just go back to LA and trust me."

 

"I don't know if I can do this."

 

"What do you mean?"

 

"I don't know if I can leave you here alone with someone you're still in love with."

 

"I'm sorry you feel that way, but this is what I need you to do."

 

"You are unbelievable."

 

"Are you jealous? Be real Cam, because green isn't your color. I want to be with you. I'm breaking Christy's heart every fucking day to be with you and all you can do is be jealous and not trust me?"

 

"What did you expect me to do?"

 

"Trust me."

 

"I'll go, but we need to have a serious talk when you get out of here." She replied, standing up and walking out.

 

Well I guess that went as well as could be expected. I hope I'm making the right decision, I guess time will tell. I leaned back and closed my eyes allowing sleep to take over again.

Chapter End Notes:
Please let me know what you think

Incomplete
kahnechick85 is the author of 3 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 5 members. Members who liked Surprise also liked 562 other stories.

You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story