Author's Chapter Notes:
Thanks for all the comments!!
Christy’s POV:
I walked out the back door to where my car was waiting for me. I wanted, no needed to get out of there. Hearing him tell the whole world that she’s the love of his life killed me. I didn’t think I could hurt any worse, but I was wrong. I can feel the babies all kicking like hell, they know I’m upset and stressed, I need to calm down. They are depending on me. I crawled in my car and let the tears fall. The door was shutting when someone grabbed the door and opened it. I looked up to see Trace standing there.
“Leave me alone.”
“Where are you staying?”
“I’m not telling you.”
“What’s your number is it the same?”
“Fuck off Trace.”
“Come on Christy. Don’t make this hard on me.”
“Hard on YOU! Don’t make this hard on you Trace, what the hell do you think it’s like for me? What do you think it’s like to be pregnant with 4 babies, whose father never loved me, whose father rejected me and moved on like I never existed? How do you think it is for me to hear him tell the fucking world that she’s the love of his life? Knowing that he will never love me like I still love him, seeing them kiss and remember what that kiss tastes like. I don’t give a fuck how this is for you Trace, so leave me the hell alone.” I screamed, as I pulled on the door again.
“Come on Christy it’s nothing personal, I’m just doing my job.”
“It’s nothing personal for either of you but for me it is. I’m done Trace get the hell out of my car or I’m going to call security.” I spat, as I felt a sharp pain go through my stomach. I doubled over as a second one shot through.
“What’s wrong?”
“Driver get him out of this car and get me to the closest hospital now.” I sobbed, holding my belly protectively, softly apologizing to my babies and telling them it would be okay.
“Why the hell are you going to the hospital, is this another ploy at getting attention. Justin doesn’t give a shit about you so your waisting your time. Give me the fucking number now.”
“I’m not giving you shit get the fuck out of my car.”
“Give me the fucking number you bitch. Justin doesn’t want you or those fucking kids. He needs info to sign his rights away.”
“Get the hell out of that car.” The driver yelled, reaching in and grabbing Trace by the neck, pulling him out and throwing him on the ground. “Are you okay Miss Woodward?”
“No, something’s wrong with the babies. Please just get me to the hospital.” I cried, as more pain went through my belly.
“Okay, just relax.” He said, before shutting the door of the car and running around to the driver’s seat.
‘Please God, let my babies be okay. Please.’
I want nothing more than to call Justin and beg him to come to the hospital, but I know he doesn’t care, Trace said so himself. He doesn’t want any of us and I knew that all along, but somehow it still hurts having my thoughts verified. I rubbed my belly trying to calm down, hoping that it would help, but it didn’t.
“I’m going to call ahead so they are expecting us okay?” The driver asked.
“Yes, thank you so much.”
“Just breath and try to calm down.”
“I’m trying. I don’t want to lose my babies.”
“Would you like me to go back and tell Mr. Timberlake after I drop you off?”
“Yes… I mean no. He doesn’t care.”
“I think that he will.”
“No you’re sadly mistaken and so was I.” I replied, as we pulled up in front of the hospital and a nurse rushed out with a gurney.

Justin’s POV:
Cameron and I walked to the car after the awards, we’re heading to one of the after parties. Surprisingly Cam hasn’t asked me about Christy or anything. I can’t get my kids out of my head. I’m going to have four kids in a few months. I can’t believe it. I wonder if they’re all healthy, what they are. If Christy knows yet? Does she want to know?
“Mr. Timberlake?” The driver asked, as I went to get in the car.
“Yes?”
“My friend Matt, he was the driver for Miss Woodward.”
“Okay?”
“After she left he had to take her to the hospital, something’s wrong with the babies, he thought that you should know.”
“Oh God. Take me, wherever she is, take me there.”
“You’re not going to the after party?” he asked, through the lowered privacy glass.
“Those are my kids, hell no I’m not going to some fucking party.” I yelled, not even realizing that Cameron didn’t know anything.
“What do you mean those are your kids? What are your kids?” Cameron asked.
“Christy is pregnant with Quadruplets, they are mine.” I said.
“When did you find this out?”
“Tonight. The driver just told me that she was taken to the hospital, that’s where I’m going. You can go to the party.”
“Don’t you think I should go with you?” she asked.
“No, you don’t need to be there, Christy doesn’t need the stress.”
“Do you still love her?”
“What?”
“Christy doesn’t need the stress.” She mocked.
“She doesn’t, she’s pregnant with my kids.”
“I thought we didn’t want kids?” Cam asked.
“You don’t, but I’m not going to turn my back on my children. I didn’t plan on them, but they are on the way and there’s nothing that can change that.”
“So you’re going to raise children you don’t want?”
“I never said that I didn’t want kids, I said that I didn’t want them right now. But they are on the way and I’m going to love them anyway.”
“I don’t know how I feel about this.”
“That’s fine, because I don’t really care how you feel about them. I love you, but they are my children.”
“I really wish you’d let me go with you, she’s not over you.”
“So, this is about our kids and nothing else.”
“Drop me off here and take Cam where ever she wants to go.” I said, getting out of the car and walking in the hospital.

“Can I help you sir?” a nurse asked.
“My ex-girlfriend was brought in she’s pregnant with multiples.”
“I’m sorry Sir, but I can’t tell you anything you’re not family.”
“The babies are mine, I’m the father.”
“Oh well what is the name?”
“ChristyAnna Woodward.”
“She’s been admitted she’s on the fourth floor in room 415.”
“Thanks.” I replied, walking to elevator and going to the fourth floor.
I know that Christy probably isn’t going to be happy I’m here, but those are my kids. I know that I told her I didn’t want kids, and I wouldn’t have planned to have them, but they are on the way. I knocked on the door and then walked in.
“Are you and the babies okay?” I asked, as I saw her laying there her huge belly exposed with several monitors on her.
“What are you doing here?”
“I know that you are convinced that I don’t want them, but they are my kids.”
“No Justin, I know that you don’t want them. You can send the termination of parental rights papers to my lawyer, it’s the same lawyer I’ve always had.”
“What the hell are you talking about? I’m not terminating my parental rights.”
“That’s not what the troll said, if you’re here because you feel sorry for us don’t bother.”
“I’m here because I’m worried about my kids. And what do you mean that’s not what the troll said?”
“Me being here is his fault.”
“Whose fault?”
“Trace’s.”
“What did he do?”
“When I tried to leave he crawled in my car badgering me about where I’m staying and my phone number and address and all this shit.”
“What?”
“Then he said that you didn’t give a shit about me or my kids and that you just wanted to know where to send the termination papers. Then he called me a bitch and told me to give him the fucking number after telling me not to make this hard on him, and that it was nothing personal.” She said, as she began to cry.
“I asked Trace to get your number or address or where you were staying so I could try to talk to you, I have no intentions of giving my kids up. I never told Trace to even talk to you, I meant for him to call your agent or something. I didn’t want him to come stress you out and something like this happen. I’m so sorry and I’m gonna kill Trace when I get my hands on him. Yeah I’ll admit when you talked to me about kids, I was honest. I wouldn’t plan on having kids, but they are on the way and I’m gonna love them and be the best daddy that I can be to them. I want to be a part of this Chris. Yeah I haven’t always been the greatest person to you, but I want to be a daddy to my kids.”
“You did what you had to do for you.”
“I never meant to hurt you Chris, I did love you. I never lied to you about that. I just never got to see you and that killed me. I was always on one side of the country and you were on the other.”
“Justin that’s not fair, you weren’t giving up anything either.” She sobbed.
“I know, it wasn’t fair to either of us.”
“I don’t want to talk about this anymore.”
“Chris, I didn’t want to hurt you, I was miserable, you were miserable…”
“And now you’re happy with the love of your life and guess what Justin, I’m even more miserable. I don’t want to talk about this.” She screamed, as monitors started to go off.
“Sir if you keep upsetting her, we’ll have to ask you to leave. Christy I’m going to get the doctor now.” A nurse said.
Chapter End Notes:
Please let me know what you think!!


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story