Christy’s POV:

It feels like my heart is breaking all over again as he tells me this. Then he has to pour salt into my wounds by kissing my softly. This is so unfair. He pulled back and I looked at the floor, as my tears fell harder. I pushed the button for the nurse to bring the wheel chair, since I’m not allow to walk and I can be on my feet for more than two hours a day. I wiped at my tears as they continue to fall harder.

"Chris, please don’t cry." Justin said, kneeling down in front of me.

"I’m not." I lied.

"I know you well enough to know that you are too crying, please don’t cry. I hate it when you cry."

"Then maybe you should go wait in the car."

"Why?"

"I don’t want to talk about it, and you don’t want to hear it."

"Of course I want to hear it. I want to know what you’re thinking and feeling."

"No Justin you don’t, trust me you don’t want to know."

"I wouldn’t have asked if I didn’t want to know."

"The last time I said something like the way I’m feeling you told me to stop being so dramatic."

"I’m sorry I was being a jerk. I didn’t realize that you still felt the way you do."

"I feel like you just broke up with me again. My heart is breaking all over again." I cried.

"I’m sorry you feel that way Christy, but I can’t change anything right now. It’s best for everyone that we just be friends right now."

"No Justin, that’s what’s best for you and Cameron. That’s not what’s best for everyone."

"Are you ready to go Miss Woodward?" the nurse asked, pushing a wheel chair in.

"Yes." I sighed, wiping more tears away.

"If you want to get in the wheel chair, we can get you out of here." She smiled.

"Thank you." I mumbled, climbing into wheel chair.

Justin groaned, as we left the room and headed out. We waited while he went and got his car. He pulled the Jeep around and if I hadn’t been crying already, I would have started, when he hopped out and came around, putting my bag in the back.

"Let’s go."

"I can’t get in that."

"Why not?"

"Because I can’t climb into that Jeep. Why didn’t you bring a car or the Escalade?" I asked.

"The only car I have is a sports car and it’s really small."

"What about the Escalade, why couldn’t you have brought that?"

"Cam is using the escalade today." He replied.

"Can’t she drive her own car? God, I never lived here and you never let me drive your cars."

"Don’t start. She couldn’t use her car, because she’s doing some shopping for me. She’s going to start buying stuff for a nursery."

"I don’t see why, because what I said about her not being around my kids still stands."

I know you may think that I’m being a bitch, but I don’t want the woman who replaced me in his life and heart to be around my kids. I don’t want her replacing me in my kid’s lives and hearts.

"Don’t start Christy."

"Nurse could you take me back to my room?"

"You’re not staying in the hospital ChristyAnna!" Justin yelled.

"I’m sure as hell not getting in that fucking Jeep either, so just leave." I yelled back.

"What if I go call a cab?" the nurse asked.

"I’d get less infection in the damn hospital that I would in a cab."

"I’ll fucking call Cam and tell her that I need the Escalade and she can take the Jeep."

"Whatever, give me my bag."

"What do you need that for?"

"My purse is in there. Not that it’s any of your business."

He sneered at me as he handed me my bag. I grabbed my cigarettes from it and walked down to the smoking pit by the road.

"What the hell do you think you’re doing?" Justin yelled as he started after me.

"I’m smoking what’s it look like."

"No you’re not."

"Are you gonna quit smoking pot?"

"Why would I, what I do has nothing to do with the babies."

"Then I’m smoking my fucking cigarettes, my cigarettes are better for them then your fucking pot." I said, lighting a smoke and taking a deep breath and exhaling, watching the smoke come out my mouth.

"You’re not smoking." Justin said, reaching for my lit cigarette.

"Touch it and I will fucking burn you with it or I’ll put the fucker out on your hand. Go call your fucking love, so I can get the hell out of here and away from you."

Justin’s POV:

Bitch Christy is back. If she thinks that my girlfriend isn’t going to be around our kids because she doesn’t like her, that’s bullshit. My girlfriend is going to be around for all this. She’s gonna help me with them when I have them.

"Hey babe." Cam answered happily.

"Hey. I need a favor."

"Anything, Oh…. I found the cutest crib set."

"I need you to bring me the Escalade."

"Why?"

"Because her highness Christy can’t get in the Jeep."

"How am I supposed to put baby stuff in that. The back isn’t big enough." She whined.

"I know I’m sorry, but Christy can’t get her fat ass in the Jeep."

"You know what forget this shit. Tell Barbie to keep shopping, I’m going to the fucking air port. I’m not dealing with this shit. I’m going back to Tennessee." ChristyAnna said calmly from behind me.

I cringed when I realized she probably heard both nasty things I’d said about her. I’m an idiot.

"Christy…"

"Don’t bother Justin. Just leave me alone." She sobbed, as she walked back and got back in the wheel chair.

"Shit. I gotta go, just please bring me the Escalade."

"Is she causing problems?"

"No, she heard what I just said. Just bring me the truck." I replied, before hanging up.

"Miss Woodward, I don’t think the doctor intended for you to fly." The nurse said, as I walked back over.

"I don’t care, y’all won’t let me stay in the hospital and I’m not staying with him." Chris sobbed.

"Chris…."

"No. I’m not staying with you. I would hate for her highness Christy to ruin your plans, and heaven forbid my fat ass not fit your standards."

"Chris, I…. I’m sorry. I didn’t mean it. You know that. I was just mad."

"I don’t care. You said it. That means you have to have it going through your mind."

"Christy you can’t stay here and you can’t fly that leaves you with me."

"No it doesn’t. Call that cab, I’m going back to my hotel."

"NO you’re not. You can't be monitored if you in a hotel room by yourself."

"Mr. Timberlake, I think that it’s best if you just let Miss Woods do what she wants." The nurse said.

"I think you need to mind your own business. I don’t care what’s best for her. I care what’s best for my kids. And her being alone and not monitored isn’t what’s best for my kids."

"Staying with you and that woman of yours isn’t either."

"Please Chris, just come with me. Please. I will leave you alone except for when you need to have the monitors on."

"No, I…I can’t."

"Why?"

"Because I can’t let you hurt me anymore."she cried.

I don’t want to hurt her, but I have to keep her at a distance. I want to be with her so bad, that I have to put a distance between us, because I’m with Cam and I don’t want to cheat on her and I don’t know what to do.

"I don’t want to hurt you Chris, but I don’t know what to do. I’m so mad at you for not telling me that you’re pregnant. That you let me think that you didn’t love me and didn’t want to be with me. I’m hurt too. I broke up with you because I was so hurt that you didn’t care, that you didn’t love me."

"Why should I sit around and watch you and her be all over each other. Is this about getting back at me?"

"No."

"Then why should I have to sit and watch this. Why?"

"Who said you would have to?"

"Be real Justin. I did date you for 2 years. I know that when you love someone you can’t keep your hands off them, no matter who’s around. Not to mention that she’s out buying my babies’ stuff."

"Why does that bother you?"

"BECAUSE THEY ARE MY BABIES NOT HERS!" she screamed.

"What’s this really about?"

"I just told you."

"No, I want the truth. Why does this really bother you?"

"Besides the fact that I love you and I have to see her with you?"

"Yes, besides that. Why do you say that my girlfriend can’t be around our kids?"

"Because I do." She said, as Cam pulled up behind my jeep.

"J baby. Do I really have to give you the Escalade? I found the cutest cribs. I know what the nursery’s gonna be." She said, wrapping her arms and me and pressing a deep kiss on my lips.

I know she’s doing this on purpose.

"No, you don’t have to. Her highness Christy is taking her fat ass back to her hotel."

"No she’s not, and yes you do. You can take the Jeep and as for the nursery, how about you just go do some shopping for you and leave the nursery alone for now." I said, pushing Cameron back from me.

"Why?" she whined.

"Because, they aren’t your kids. I’ve been thinking and I want to do the nursery."

"This is because of her isn’t it?"

"No Cam, this is because of me."

"That’s bullshit J. You know and I know that it’s because of her. She’s using those kids against you."

"No I’m not! I want to go home." Chris sobbed ,burring her head in her hands.

"Cam, if that’s the way you’re going to talk about and to her, then I think you need to stay away for a few days. Take my Jeep back to the house and get your car and go home."

"WHAT?!" she squealed.

"Look how upset she is, she doesn’t need your shit, my kids don’t need your shit either."

"You didn’t even want KIDS!" Cam screamed.

"No Cam, I didn’t want kids with YOU!" I spat, before walking over and kneeling down in front of Christy.

"Can I take you home now?" I whispered, holding her in my arms.

"Yes." She whispered.

"Come on." I said, helping her out of the wheel chair and lead her to my truck."Do you want in the front or back?"

"Front, the seat belts in the back don’t go around me anymore."

"Okay, let’s go."

Chapter End Notes:
Please let me know what you think!!!!


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story