Christy’s POV:

I didn’t want them to fight because of me, but I don’t want to be miserable either. I feel bad that they are fighting about me and the babies. Justin put me in the car and grabbed my stuff, before following Cam back to his house. He made sure she was in her car and on her way out of the drive before he helped me out of the car.

"Chris, I want to ask you something and I want the truth."

"Okay."

"Why don’t you want Cam around the kids?"

"Why do you keep asking?"

"Because I need to know."

"If she can steal your heart and replace me that fast, what’s to stop her from stealing my kid’s hearts and replacing me with them too." She sobbed.

"ChristyAnna, do you really think that?"

"Yes."

"She didn’t replace you, and she sure as hell didn’t steal my heart. You still have my heart Chris that never changed. Even when we’re not together, you still very much have my heart."

"Then why won’t you take me back."

"I want to. And after what just happened it makes me want to even more. I just saw a side of Cam that I’ve never seen before. A side that I don’t like."

"I didn’t mean for you to fight. But did you really say that you didn’t want kids like she said?" I asked softly.

"No, I told her that I didn’t want kids right now. The truth is, I could never see myself having kids with her like I can with you. I’m thrilled that we’re having our babies. One baby would have made me over the moon, let alone four."

"Really?"

"Yes. I’m so happy, what I don’t understand is how we have four babies, without drugs. I mean you weren’t on fertility drugs right?"

"No I wasn’t. We are having two sets of identical twins."

"Which means what?"

"It means that when I got pregnant that you fertilized two eggs, which then both split to make four babies."

"How do they know this?"

"Because there are only two water sacks. If they didn’t come from the same eggs, there would be four."

"Do you know what they are?"

"Yes." I whispered."Do you want to know?"

"Yes. Please." He begged, as he crawled on the bed with me.

"Two girls, two boys."

"We got both?"

"Yes."

Justin got this silly grin on his face, before leaning over and pressing a deep, passionate kiss to my lips. I don’t know what’s going on, but I’m not going to stop and think about it. He’s kissing me and that’s all that matters. I wrapped my arms around his neck, as he pulled me closer in his arms. I opened my mouth farther, allowing him to deepen the kiss. My hands ran up and down his back, down over his ass. He moved his hands up to cup my cheeks, slowing the kiss down and bringing tears to my eyes. He was kissing me so deeply, so lovingly.

Justin’s POV:

I pulled my lips back and looked at her. I love her so much; she’s made me so happy. She’s giving me the biggest gifts ever. What are you doing?! You have a girlfriend!

"Justin?" she whispered so softly, I wasn’t sure she actually said anything at all.

I looked up into her eyes to see the tears, confusion, and hope filling them.

"I love you so much. You’ve made me so happy. I don’t think that I can love you anymore than I do right now."

"Because of the babies, because you’re getting your boys."

"No. Because I love you. Yes, you’re giving me the biggest gifts ever. Not just the boys, but all of them. I love you ChristyAnna, and now I know that you love me, that you didn’t stop. I know that this isn't fair for you, but I have Cameron and I have to figure out what's going on with her."

"Then why did you just kiss me?"

"I'm sorry. I know I shouldn't have done that, but I just couldn't stop myself. Know that no matter what Chris I love you, but I made a commitment to Cameron and I have to see that through. I can't break up with her because of this."

"Can you just please leave me alone?"

"Yeah, I'll um check on you in a little bit okay?"

"Just leave me alone." She cried.

"I do love you ChristyAnna, more than anything." I said, looking her in the eye.

"Just go."

I slipped out of the bed room and walked down the hall to call my best friend, my mom.

"Hey baby, how are you?" Mom asked.

"I’m confused, how are you?"

"I can’t complain. So what made you call me in the middle of the morning?"

"I need to tell you something."

"Okay?"

"ChristyAnna’s back."

"Okay?"

"She’s pregnant."

"Oh."

"The babies are mine."

"Babies?"

"Yes, there are four babies. Two sets of identical twins."

"Are you okay with that?"

"I am thrilled Mamma. Chris and I are having babies."

"Are you and Christy back together?"

"No. She was put in the hospital last night, she’s okay and so are the babies, they’re home now. She’s on bed rest for awhile."

"Okay."

"Are you okay with this Mom?"

"As long as you’re happy, I’m happy Justin. You know that I love Christy and I always have. I just want what’s best for you."

"I don't know that I'm happy, but I'm doing what I have to do. I'm just confused right now."

"Well baby, all I can tell you is to follow your heart."

"I know. I'll figure it out. I love you Mama"

"Okay, I’ll talk to you later. I love you too."

"Bye." Justin said, hanging up and going back in to see Christy sleeping.

I carefully crawled on the bed and gently rubbed Christy's belly. "Hey babies, its Daddy. I know you haven't heard me before, I just wanted to say hi and that I love you guys. I'm really happy that you're on the way. I wish that I could make everything perfect for you guys when you come, but I don't know how to do that. I'm just so confused right now. I love your Mom very much, but there's this other girl that I have feels for too. You see I'm with the other girl right now and I don't know what to do. I just want everyone to be happy."

"Follow your heart J and everything will be fine." Christy said sleepily.

"I'm sorry; I didn't mean to wake you up."

"Its fine, I'm just not used to other people touching my belly."

"Oh well if you don't like it I won't."

"They're your babies too, you have the right to interact with them, I just have to get used to it."

"I don't want to make you uncomfortable."

"It's a little too late for that Justin. I'm sorry that I'm being so difficult. It's just hard being here and seeing you with someone else. I know that it can't be easy for you. So I'm gonna make things as easy for you as I can and I'll deal with Cameron. I know that she's your girlfriend and while I'll deal with her, I won't pretend to like her and I'm not going to let her take over my kids lives. I'll be respectful while I'm here, but I want you to know that as soon as I'm able to, I'm going back to Tennessee."

Chapter End Notes:
Please let me know what you think!!!


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story