Justin's POV:

Christy left a month ago and I haven't heard from her at all. No call nothing. I know she said that I had to make the choice and the effort but I thought that she would let me know how my kids are. She hasn't though. So I'm on the way to Tennessee. She doesn't know that I'm coming, I'm just gonna show up. Cam wasn't happy that I was leaving and that I don't have any real plans to come back to LA for awhile. I'm going to stay where I need to be, with my kids. I should have got on the plane with her when she left, but I didn't. I'm an idiot sometimes.

I got my luggage and my rental car and headed towards her house. I turned my phone on just in time for it to ring.

"Hello?"

"Baby I really wish you would come home. You don't need to be there. They aren't even here yet. You should be here with me." Cam whined.

"No I shouldn't be there with you. I should be here doing everything I can to help Christy get ready for these baby's to come and for me to get ready for be a father. You have nothing to do with this and I'm not going to do what you want me to, because I'm doing what I need to for my kids. I'll call you later." I said, hanging up the phone.

I pulled into Christy's drive, taking a deep breath before grabbing my stuff and heading for the door. I hope this goes well. I knocked on the door and someone I didn't know opened the door.

"Um, is Christy here?" I asked.

"What the hell do you want?" She asked.

"I want to see Christy please."

"You're not welcome here, go away." She said, before slamming the door in my face.

I just looked at the door for a minute, before knocking again.

"GO the fuck away!" The same girl screamed.

"Randa who is it?" Christy asked, walking towards the front door.

"No one you need to see." the woman said.

"How are you Christy?" I asked softly, looking at her belly.

"Justin?" She asked, coming to stand in front of me.

"Hi."

Christy's POV:

I didn't know what to say. I didn't expect him to actually show up. I mean it's been a month and I was positive that I wouldn't see him until he found out the babies had been born.

"Look I know it's been a month and I should have gotten on the plane with you when you left, but I'm an idiot and I'm sorry. I want to be here and I want to be involved, please let me be." Justin begged.

"Please come in." I said, stepping back.

"What are you doing Christy?" Miranda asked.

"He's their father and he has a right to be here and be involved."

"After everything that he did to you?"

"He hasn't done anything really. Yeah he said some shit, but that doesn't change the fact that he's their dad."

"Not to mention that he broke your heart."

"Her heart wasn't the only one that broke." Justin said softly, from the door way.

"Come on in. How long are you here for?" I asked.

"Um, I don't really know. I haven't made plans to go back."

"Oh well, did you want to stay here?"

"If that's okay with you. I don't want to make you uncomfortable."

"No it's fine. I would love to have you here."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah. I'd show you to a room, but I can't go upstairs anymore."

"Why? Is something wrong?" He asked, panic setting in.

"No, no everything is fine. I'm just to big to climb the stairs anymore, not to mention my balance isn't very good anymore."

"Are you sure? I mean you are all okay?"

"Yes Justin we are all fine. I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow if you want to come with."

"Yeah, of course. I would love to. I know that I don't have any right to ask this, but um do you have any pictures of them?"

"Justin, you have a right to ask, these are you babies. Ignore what Randa said. I want you here and you have a right to be here, and yes I have pictures." I smiled, as I sat down in the living room. "By the way Justin, this is Miranda Lambert. Randa this is Justin Timberlake."

"I know who he is." Randa snarled.

"Nice to meet you." Justin said politely.

"Randa play nice. I don't care what you think of him, but he's the babies' daddy and he's gonna be around, get used to it."

"No Christy, I don't think any of us should get used to it, I bet the second his little toy calls he'll be running back to LA."

"Actually, she's already called, begging me to come back and I told her that this is where I belong and where I want to be. I told her I don't care if she likes it or not and then I hung up on her." Justin said.

"Well then, come sit and I'll show you the pictures I have." I smiled, pulling out the photo album I put the sonogram pictures in.

Justin's POV:

Christy and I looked at the pictures of our kids. I love seeing their faces. We compared them and talked about who looked like who. She explained to me what I was looking at. Tears filled my eyes as I looked at my children's faces for the first time. It made me regret all that I had missed. I know that I didn't know about them for 5 months, but there was a month that I could have been there that I wasn't.

"I'm so sorry that I wasn't here. I should have been here and I wasn't. I should have been here a month ago. I'm so sorry that I missed so much." I whispered, as tears once again started down my cheeks.

"You're here now and that's all that matters. Why don't you come over here and get to know your babies."

"What do you mean?"

"Come lay your head in my lap and talk to them, they will respond to your voice. You can feel them kick too."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah come on." She smiled, patting her lap.

I laid down across the couch, laying my head in her lap right next to her belly. I lightly ran my hand across her belly.

"Where are they all?" I asked, looking up at Christy.

"These are the boys over here, there's one here and one here." she said, pointing to where they were." The girls are over here and A is down her and B is right here."

"Thanks."

I pulled her shirt up and kissed the spot where girl B is. "Hey baby girl, it's Daddy, I love you and I'm so sorry that I haven't been here getting to know you the whole time, but that's gonna be different now I promise you that."

The baby kicked my hand as if to tell me that it was okay. "Have you named them yet?"

"No, I was hoping to that you would decide to be involved and that we could pick their names out together."

"I appreciate that. I'm so sorry I was an idiot."

"It's okay Justin, we both have made mistakes."

"Yeah, but I've made some huge mistakes."

"So have I." she smiled sadly.

"Hey baby boy. It's Daddy. You have to stay in there as long as you can. Mommy and Daddy want you all to be as healthy as you can be so you have to stay in there as long as possible." I said, kissing where Boy B was. He kicked my hand a few times.


"I think he's gonna be a football player." I laughed, as I rubbed him, to soothe his kicking.

"Tell me about it. I'm just glad he up there and not down by my bladder." Christy giggled.

"I bet."

"It's kind of comforting though."

"Hey little princess, you and your sister are gonna be Daddy's girls aren't you? I love you all so much. I didn't think it was possible to love something as much as I love you 4. You have to be strong and good and stay in there okay?" I leaned down and pressed a kiss to the area where girl A kicked, before softly rubbing her. I couldn't stop the tears that poured freely from my eyes. "Hey little man, Daddy didn't forget about you. I love you too. I can't wait to meet you but I want to have to wait for a long long time before that happens. You have to get big and strong first. I promise you all that I'm gonna be here for you and I'm gonna be here for you guys no matter what." I leaned down and pressed a kiss to Boy B too.

"I think that we should name them instead of calling them boy A and B and girl A and B."

"I think you're right." she said softly, reaching over and wiping the tears from my cheeks.

Chapter End Notes:
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let me know what you think!!


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story