Christy's POV:

I tried to keep the tears from filling my eyes as Justin talked to our babies. He was so sweet and loving. He's right, we should name them instead of calling them A and B. I'm so glad that he's here now and I don't think he's going anywhere. I knew that he would be an amazing father, but I didn't know if my children would get to experience it or not. I know that Miranda is pissed that he's here now, but I'm just so relieved.

"So have you thought at all about what you want there names to be?" Justin asked, his head still in my lap.

 

"Not really. I was thinking about Jackson for one of the boys, but nothing solid." I said, as the door bell rang.

"Do you want me to get that for you?"

 

"If you want to."

 

"I'll get it, you stay right here." He smiled, getting up and heading for the door.

 

"What are you doing here?" I heard him ask.

 

Who could it be? I wasn't expecting anyone. He obviously knows who it is by the way he's talking to them. I looked up to see Justin walking in with Cameron and his mom. I came back home to get away from the stress not to bring it with me. I should have known when he showed up that she wouldn't be far behind.

"How are you sweetie?" Lynn asked as she hugged me tightly.

 

"I'm good, how are you?"

 

"I'm fabulous. I'm going to be a Grandma." She smiled brightly, sitting down beside me.

 

"That you are."

 

"I just wish I knew before now."

 

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have kept this a secret."

 

"No, it's okay. There are a lot of things that should have been different." She said, giving Justin a pointed look.

 

"We were just talking about names." Justin said, changing the subject.

 

"Oh well then it looks like we got here at the perfect time." Cameron smiled, hugging herself to Justin's side.

 

"What makes you say that?" I asked.

 

"Well it's only right that I be involved in this decision."

 

"And why would that be?"

 

"Because I'm going to be involved in their lives duh."

 

"Umm no you're not and you're sure as hell not picking my children's names."

 

"Well I thought that Justin and I could name two of them and then you could name two of them."

 

"What part of you're NOT naming my children did you not get? Do I need to draw you a fucking picture?" I yelled.

 

"Christy calm down you don't need to be getting upset." Justin chided.

 

"I want to talk to you alone NOW!" I said, struggling to get up before marching out of the room.

 

Justin's POV:

I knew when I opened the door and saw her standing there that this wouldn't be good. I don't know what she's doing here or how she found Chris' house, my only thought is Mom and I hope that Mom didn't bring her here. I can see the anger written across Christy's face. I knew that shit's about to hit the fan.

 

"What the hell is she doing here?"

 

"I don't know. I was just as surprised as you are that she's here."

 

"That bitch is NOT naming my kids."

 

"I didn't say she is Chris, please just calm down. I will take care of her, but I don't want you this upset, please."

 

"How did she find out where I live?"

 

"I don't know but I'm going to find out."

 

"And I'm supposed to just believe that?"

 

"Yes."

 

"Well after the way you took care of it at your house forgive me if I don't."

 

"What's that supposed to mean?" I asked.

 

"You let her say whatever she wanted and do whatever she wanted and the only time you said a fucking thing to her is when you didn't like what I was saying to her. But you know what Justin this is my fucking house and I'll be damned if that's gonna fucking happen again, so I will fucking take care of this." She said, her voice raising as she talked.

 

"I'm telling you those kids are going to have a potty mouth. Justin how are we going to get them into Gold Stone Academy with them talking like that." Cameron said.

 

"What the fuck is Gold Stone Academy?" Christy asked.

 

"Well it's the top of the line school in LA that all the stars kids go to, duh. I already put their names on the waiting list, but they can't act anything like their mother. Head Master Miller will not tolerate language and actions like HERS."

 

"And just who the hell are you to put MY fucking kids on a waiting list for a fucking school that is 6,000 miles from their home?"

 

"Well they're going to live with us duh. You don't honestly think that I'm going to let them grow up here and learn to be a dumb redneck like you do you?"

 

 

"News flash bitch, you're boy toy grew up 50 miles from here. But I'm sure you robbed the fucking cradle early enough to be able to pussy whip him into being just like you want him huh? Well guess what this dumb redneck happens to own the fucking house your standing in and also happens to be the mother and giving life to the fucking kids that you are trying to steal and you can have them over my dead, decayed fucking body." Christy screamed.

 

"You think you're going to have a shot in hell of keeping those kids over Justin and I? Please, you're a nobody."

 

"Not around here I'm not and you can get the hell out of my fucking house."

 

 

"Christy just calm down for a minute please." I said, rubbing my eyes with the heel of my hands, this whole situation is giving me a migraine.

 

"The hell I will fucking calm down did you not just fucking here what that cunt just fucking said?"

 

I walked over and cupped Christy's face with my hands, "Chris, you need to calm down baby. You can't be getting this upset. I said I would deal with this and I will."

 

"The hell you will, your head is to far up her ass."

 

"Justin, let's go. We can stop and get a baby name book on our way to the condo I rented for us."

 

"If you leave with her don't you even think about coming back here, ever."

 

"Christy please! Why don't you go lay down and rest for a minute."

 

"No. I will not go rest while she tries to steal my children."

 

"Chris, no one is going to steal our babies. But to some extent Cameron is going to be involved."

 

"No she won't. She wasn't involved in their conception and she won't be involved with their birth or raising." she seethed.

 

"Come on Chris.... Please don't do this."

 

"I guess you didn't make a decision like I thought you did." She spat before walking out and a door slammed down the hall.

 

 

Christy's POV:

I slammed the door as hard as I could. I should have fucking known better. I should have known that he was just trying to get me to let my guard down. I really shouldn't be this mad, but I can feel the furry traveling through my body. There was a knock on the door.

"GO AWAY!"

 

"Chris, it's me let me in." Randa said.

 

I opened the door and let her in before slamming the door again.

 

"Popstar's mom is really cool." She smiled.

 

"Yeah to bad he didn't inherit the same genes." I spat.

 

 

"What happened?"

 

"His bitch..... OWW!" I screamed, as I doubled over in pain.

 

"What? What's wrong?"

 

"Something's wrong."

 

"JUSTIN!" Randa screamed, as she lead me towards the door.

 

 

"You're wasting your time..... OOOOOO That really fucking hurts.... He's gone."

 

"What's wrong?" Justin asked, running in the room.

 

 

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH." I groaned.

 

"What's going on?"

 

"Something's wrong! We need to get her to the hospital." Randa said, trying to get me to the door.

 

"Oh My God!" Justin said, as he rushed over, scooped me up and rushed me out the door. "Come on MOM!"

 

 

I think Lynn broke several laws getting me to the hospital. Randa called them on the way so my doctor was waiting to take me up to the labor and delivery. They got me hooked up to the fetal monitors and gave me some medicine to stop the contractions. Unfortunately that means that I'm stuck here until further notice and I've been trying to avoid this.

 

Justin held me on his lap the whole way to the hospital, whispering soft reassuring words into my ear. Telling me that everything was going to be okay, to just relax and breath, that the babies were going to be fine. Justin slammed the door in Cameron's face when she tried to get in the car with us. I'm sure that she's going to show up but she's not welcomed here.

"I'm so sorry Chris, I should have made her leave when I opened the door. I should have told her to get back on the plane and go home." Justin said, reaching out for my hand, desperate for forgiveness.

"No Justin, I shouldn't have got that upset, you kept telling me to calm down and I should have listened to you, but she just gets to me. I mean she has you and here she is trying to take my children too and it seems like you don't care."

"I do care Christy. I'm so happy that you are the Mother of my children. I wouldn't want to go through this with anyone else. I don't care what Cameron says, she's not naming our children and she's not deciding how our babies will be raised. I promise that I'm not going to let her take the kids from you. I'm going to make her go back to LA, but first I'm calling that damn school and having our children removed from that fucking list. I can't think of anywhere better for our children to grow up than here in Tennessee."

"Do you really mean that? You want them to grow up here?"

"Yes. You and I grew up here and I don't have a single bad memory of it. I remember running through the woods and swimming in the creek and fishing. Plus we can keep them out of the public eye more here if that's what you want."

"I just want to have healthy happy babies who adore their Momma and Daddy."

"I want that too. I'm not going to be a part time Daddy, Chris. I was unfair to you and was the part time boyfriend, I won't hurt my kids like I did their Momma."

"Let's not go there it hurts to much."

"Can I just be honest for one minute and then I promise I'll drop it."

"Sure."

"You're not the only one who it hurts. I really do love you ChristyAnna, and I don't think that is ever going to change. I'm rethinking this whole Cameron thing more and more everyday, but I don't know how to get out of it."

"All I can say Justin is follow your heart."

"As long as I have you in my life in some way, that's all that matters to me. We're all going to be okay."

"I know we are." I smiled.

Chapter End Notes:
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let me know what you think!!


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story