"How the hell could you let this happen? It's part of your fucking job to watch her!" Jc shouts, towering over Chelsea.     

I swear to God...I have to be dreaming right now. This whole scene is just... fucking ridiculous.     

Chelsea and Jc arrived a few minutes apart, which gave Chelsea virtually no time to explain any of what resulted in Madison ending up in a jail cell. Jc started in on her the second he walked in, and it's been a God damned circus ever since.     

A lot of screaming, cursing, arguing, and of course...Madison is seated on the floor of her cell, completely oblivious to the entire thing.    

It's like something out of a bad sitcom.     

"Don't even stand there and blame this on me!" Chelsea yelps. "I'm her assistant..not her fucking baby sitter!"    

"Alright...everybody chill the fuck out." Trace shouts over Chelsea and Jc's bickering. "Let's just bail her out, get the hell out of here and go home. Y'all can fight there."     

Jc moves to dig his wallet out of his pocket, but I'm quicker than he is. I hand my credit card over to the male officer, not missing the aggravated eye roll Jace shoots my way.     

In a matter of minutes, Madison is released and the officers show us the back way out. Trace quickly pulls my truck around, while Chelsea and Jc go to their own cars. We agree to meet back at my house and hopefully, we'll be able to straighten this mess out there.     

"I'm hungry." Madison pouts as she clings to me. For a split second, I thought about moving away from her, but I'm fairly certain that if she wasn't holding onto me, she'd be laying in a heap on the ground.     

"We'll eat later." I mutter as Trace pulls up in front of us.    

"Are you mad at me?"    

"No Madison...I'm not mad." I sigh and help her into the back seat. Just as I'm about to shut the door and climb into the front seat, I catch her pouting at me once again.    

"If you're not mad...you'll sit back here with me."        

I roll my eyes and slide in next to her before Trace peels out of the lot.     

I'm glad she's ok and we were able to bail her out, without incident, but now...I just want to get home and crash. The sun is just starting to rise and I think everybody needs some rest before we get into any of this shit. Plus, with Madison three sheets to the wind, we won't get any damn sense out of her.     

Unfortunately, I know as soon as we get back to my place, the arguing will start right back up. God only knows when I'll actually get some fucking sleep.     

I know Jc is all worried about Madison's image and all the other horse shit that I'm sure Johnny will bitch me out about, but my main concern is Madison. I mean, I know she was upset when she left, but I want to know what drove her to go out and get so damn drunk that she got arrested.     

I think maybe our marriage and all of the other nonsense that goes with it, has taken a much bigger toll on her than anyone thought. She put up a good front, even I was convinced that she was handling it all fairly well, but now...I'm not so sure.     

It's perfectly understandable, really. If I'd dealt with all the shit she has the last six months, I probably would have turned into a raging alcoholic a long ass time ago.    But, the last time I checked...being upset and getting drunk wasn't a crime. She had to have done something to get picked up for public intoxication, the question is...what? She had to have done something to draw that kind of attention to herself.     

"I'm bored." Madison whines and fidgets in her seat.     

"Yeah...well atleast your not in jail anymore." I mutter and roll my eyes.    

"I was in jail?" She asks, eyes widening and shock written all over her face.    

Jesus, she's drunker than I thought. Great. This is quickly turning into the day from hell.     

After what feels like hours, Trace finally pulls into the driveway, climbs out of the truck and heads inside. Before I have the chance to open my door, Madison pounces on me.    

Her hands and mouth are everywhere and even though I know I should, I can't bring myself to push her away.     

She grabs my wrist and slides my hand up her inner thigh, and I bite down hard on my bottom lip. She can't do this to me. She..she just can't.    

"Madison...wha...what are you doing?" I choke out. She giggles softly and rolls her eyes.    

"What does it look like I'm doing?" She guides my hand a little higher and my fingers brush over the lacy fabric of her panties.     

Shit, shit, shit.    

This is wrong. So completely wrong.    

She's drunk and I'm stone cold sober. It wouldn't be fair to either of us to let this go any farther, but I can't stop myself.  Her mouth attacks mine as she grinds herself down on my hand, moaning softly against my lips.  Her hands work quickly to undo my jeans and slide them off as best she can.    

I've never fooled around in the backseat of a car before, but it's much more awkward and uncomfortable than I expected. But hey, I guess there's a first time for everything.     

In an instant, I peel her panties off and she kicks them to the floor before straddling my lap once again.     

As bad as it sounds, I'm silently thanking God for short skirts and liquor. If it wasn't for that combination, I most certainly wouldn't be here right now.     

I run a finger along her slit and she lets out a low growl before yanking my shirt over my head. Her mouth trails from my shoulder to my neck and I groan when she sucks my earlobe into her mouth.     

I don't know who taught her to use her mouth like that, but someday...I'd like to thank them. If it feels this good just to have her suck on my ear, my head might fucking explode if that mouth ends up anywhere else.     

Wait a second.....What the hell am I thinking?    

There's a million reasons we can't do this again.     

Number one, any minute now...one of the three people waiting for us inside my house, could come out here and I definitely don't want to get caught screwing my fake wife in the backseat of my Escalade.     

Secondly, look at what happened this morning. I can't go through all of that again. I've got her back here and I want to keep it that way.     

Then of course, I still have this Jc shit hanging over my head. I'm supposed to be pushing the two of them together, not fucking her every chance I get.     

And last, but certainly not least...she's drunk and I refuse to take advantage of her like that.    

"Madison, stop." I say forcefully. She pauses for a second before kissing me hard, her hand slipping into the waistband of my boxer shorts. She strokes me gently a few times before I muster up the nerve to pull her hand out of my shorts.     

"We can't do this again."    

"Why not?" She looks down at me and smirks.    

Even drunk as hell, she knows she has complete control of me. How pathetic is that?        

"Because your fucking wasted, Madison." I grab my shirt and tug it on angrily.     

Why is it, when I have her all over my shit, on the verge of begging me to fuck her, I have to go and get a conscience?     

God damn morals.    

Madison pulls on her discarded underwear before stumbling out of the truck behind me. She weaves back and forth as we head up the walkway, before stopping at the foot of the steps. She winces in pain and wraps her arms around her stomach.     

Shit. I know that look.    

Before I have the chance to move, she turns and empties the contents of her stomach into the bushes in front of the porch. The distinct smell of alcohol hits my nose and I have to fight the gag reflex that's kicking in.    

Just when I think she's finished, she coughs loudly and starts the whole process over again.     

This has definitely reached "day from hell" status.

 

***************************    

 

I spent 20 minutes standing on my porch, watching Madison Fox puke into a set of rose bushes.     

Guess I can cross that off of my list of things to do before I die. Hooray.     

I'm not mad at her, I'm really not. I'm just tired and incredibly frustrated at the events of this entire day. It's like, what the hell else can go wrong?    

Eventually, Madison passed out in the yard and I had to carry her unconscious ass inside. Naturally, Trace and Chelsea got a good laugh out of the whole thing, Jc on the other hand...kind of looked like he might kill somebody. I guess it's the manager in him coming out.     

Once I got Madison settled into bed, I made my way back downstairs to find Chelsea and Trace half asleep on the couch, while Jc paced the floor, babbling into his phone.     

Now, almost an hour later, here we sit...still waiting for Jace to get off the fucking phone. Trace fell asleep awhile ago and Chelsea has been completely silent.    

I know I should probably keep my mouth shut and wait for Jace to get off the phone but well...my curiosity is starting to get the better of me.    

"So Chels..." I trail off and she turns to look at me. "What the hell happened?"    

She rolls her eyes before chuckling softly and shaking her head. "Well...I think you know the first half, don't you?"    

"Bits and pieces." I shrug lamely.    

"Look...I don't know what you guys fought about, and I don't need to. I believe that kind of stuff stays between a husband and wife, and Madison didn't want to get into it, so I didn't push her. But...I know when my best friend is upset, and whatever you did...really hurt her."    

"Yeah...I know." I reply quietly. So some of this is about me after all.     

This is where talking to Chelsea gets a bit difficult. If she knew what the hell was going on, I could probably tell her about last night, tell her why Madison left.    

But then again, if she knew the truth...she'd probably be on team Madison and wouldn't even be speaking to me right now.     

"Anyway..." She rolls her eyes and lets out a long sigh before shooting Jc a dirty look. "She was all upset and wanted to go shopping, do the whole retail therapy thing. I tried to go with her, I really did, but she wanted some space. So...she was gone for a few hours and when she didn't come back or call, I just figured she came back here to talk to you."    

"So you don't know what happened?"    

"Not really, but I can assume." She shrugs. "Madison's...she's not as tough as everybody thinks she is. Don't get me wrong, the girl's got nerves of steel, but sometimes..stuff just gets to her and unfortunately...she drinks her way through it. Not that I have room to talk or anything."    

I nod slowly and suddenly, it dawns on me...the only way to ever completely understand Madison, is through Chelsea. She knows more about Madison than anybody else probably ever will.    

Chelsea is my ticket to getting back on Madison's good side.     

Jc finally snaps his phone shut and turns to glare at Chelsea. She matches his stare and I have to bite back a laugh.     

If these two start swinging on each other, I'm out of here. Chelsea may be growing on me a bit, but she still scares me a little.     

"Well?"     

Jc rolls his eyes and plops down into a chair in the corner. "Apparently, she met some fans at a bar, and it was all downhill from there. She danced on a fucking table, flashed people in the street...and one of them just happened to be a cop." Jc groans and rubs his face tiredly.    

"That's my girl!" Chelsea giggles. "Balls to the wall, just don't give a shit partying!"
    

"I'm glad you think this is funny Chels. If you'd have been doing your job, none of this would have happened."    

"She went shopping! Besides...had I been there, I would have been in jail right next to her."    

"Are we still fighting about this shit?" Trace asks groggily, suddenly awake. "Look man...she made a mistake, big fucking deal. People get arrested every damn day. Release a statement in the morning, and get over it. She isn't some little kid you all can control."    

"I think we all need to just go home, get some sleep and figure this out tomorrow." Chelsea nods and stands from her seat.     

"Have her at the studio at eight, Justin." Jc sighs as he follows Chelsea out of the house.     

Yeah right. I'll have the drunk who hates me up that early. Sure.    

In a way, I get where Jace is coming from. If it'd been me in Madison's shoes, Johnny would have acted the same exact way, but...Madison isn't just acting out. She's got all this shit going on, and yeah...she's probably made it worse for herself, but for a short period of time, she didn't have to worry about any of it.    

She didn't have to watch her every step, afraid that someone would out us. She didn't have to think about Beth and the shit she did. She got to blow everything off for awhile, and I don't blame her for it.         

Unfortunately, her good time is going to cost her.

 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story