Story Notes:

i came up with this initially last night at 11:30pm when "rehab" premiered. this is a one shot to make up for the fact i haven't finished 'little thoughts' yet. we're trying but we have time & computer issues. i promise though we'll have it soon.


***a few lines added***

Author's Chapter Notes:

AN:rating for slight steaminess, you'll understand if you know the video lol


---
She sat on a stool, crutches next to her, as she went through the racks of wardrobe. She found what she needed; a black tank-top, black leather jacket & black WR jeans. When she stood on 1 crutch to get the outfit, she slipped, losing her balance.

Seeing her about to fall, Justin just could not let this happen. He ran into the room, catching Nicole as she tumbled. His strong arms wrapped around her tiny form & held her tight. “You ok?” he whispered in a soft voice.


She gulped, momentarily holding her breath as she felt his mouth so close to her ear. “Y-yeah,” she stuttered before saying more convincingly, “Yeah, I’m good.”

He helped her upright but still kept his hold on her waist. “Is that my outfit?” he asked in a normal voice.

“Yup, here you go,” she answered, handing it to him.

“Thanks, Baby Girl.” He kissed her cheek, letting go of her. “Here’s yours. Put it on & meet me outside, ok?” She stared in shock of the 2 pieced bikini as he walked out of the room with a smirk.
---
She walked out onto the beach, taking careful steps with her crutches. She wore 1 of Justin’s long overshirts, self-conscious of how she looked in so little clothing. She took the steps towards the set where the car was sitting.

He smiled. “I don’t think you'll need that,” he said, leaning her against the hood of the car & sliding her shirt off. She blushed deeply. “so very beautiful.”

Nicole didn't think of herself as pretty but felt it when he looked at her. “I guess. Now what?”

“Now...” He hit play on the sound system. “You just sit there. I come in on the bike, while the music is playing the intro. Then, I take off my coat & go to the shower.”

Nicole watched as Justin slowly walked under the spray that was set a few feet away. He stripped off his coat, leaving him in the black tank. He turned on the water, letting it wash over his hair & back. While he did this, Nicole tried not to swear at how hot he looked. Before he turned back to her, she swiped her hand across her mouth. She was thankful she wasn't outright drooling over him. That’d be embarrassing.

He walked back to her & she swallowed, only now realizing how dry her mouth had gone. He then ran a hand through his short, wet curls. With a straight face & no words, he took her hand. With her crutches & his hand, he led her back to the shower he was just under. The sun glistened off his wet shoulders & the water down his arms.

He dropped her crutches after turning on the water & gently held her. He ran his hand through her hair, wetting it a bit before resting that hand on her cheek. Nicole looked into Justin’s eyes, which were no longer cold like the character in the video. They were soft & caring. The love they shared shining through. They both squinted in the sunlight but she could clearly read his thoughts on his face.

She then leaned up & kissed him. This caught him off guard because he was going to kiss her first. He recovered quickly & kissed her back. Eyes closed, lips together, the kiss deepened between the 2 lovers. It was slow & gentle yet passionate. His fingers played at her sides as she tugged his shirt, feeling the muscles of his chest & deepening the kiss even more. They knew they should stop before it got even more heated but didn’t want to. He pulled back a few minutes later, letting them take a breath of air & pecked her on the lips.

She contently rested her head on his chest, hearing his heartbeat slowing. “That wasn't in the script you know,” she told him.

He chuckled, tightening his grip on her so she wouldn't get cold. “I’m glad it wasn't. I don’t want to kiss another girl like that. You're the only 1. Although, Rihanna was lookin’ good in that suit earlier...”

This earned him a light punch on the shoulder. “Finish that thought & I’ll have to do something I’ll regret.”

“I was kidding, Baby Girl!” He kissed her softly once more before continuing. “I would much rather only be kissing you. You're the most beautiful woman I’ve ever seen. Your eyes, your hair, your smile...your body, & your soul. Everything about you is beautiful. I love you,” he ended in a whisper.

She smiled brightly at the tenderness in his voice. “I love you too. But honestly, I thought you were giving me a run-through of the video.”

“What, this wasn’t fun?” he smirked teasingly.

“Oh but of course it was, Boy.” She kissed him teasing right back. “I was just wondering what’s going through your mind when we came out here. What if we get caught?”

He knew she was right & that even after a year of dating, she was still self-conscious of herself when in public. “Yeah, you're right & I’m sorry. But, did you have fun?”

“Always when I’m with you. And don’t apologize. I just don’t want you in trouble,” she answered.

“We won’t get in trouble. Now, what do you say we go get changed & have a camera free dinner at home?”

“I love how that sounds.” She smiled again as he wrapped an arm around her & led her out.
Chapter End Notes:

 

AN: did you like it? please let me know.


Completed
MrsTimberlake18 is the author of 41 other stories.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story