Story Notes:
Finally! lol I have a couple chapters done, I probably should have more written or at least finish other stuff first but I can't control myself haha. Please let me know if this is something you're interested in :)

A month. It’s been a month since Justin Timberlake told me he needs me. He doesn’t want me. He needs me.  Similar, I would assume, to the way he needs water or oxygen.  I’m not complaining, I’m definitely not complaining. It’s just extremely out of character for Justin to admit he wants something… Or needs something I guess. Surprisingly, for everyone, things are actually going well. He seems to have moved past his asshole ways, I need to knock on wood with that one.

       Now it’s two days before we leave for the Europe leg of the tour and we’re at the last rehearsal before we go. For the past three days we’ve been pretty much practicing like we’ve never done the show before, except we have done the show before. We’ve done a whole tour across the country worth of shows. Thank god it’s the same show as before, but Marty seems to think we need to practice our asses off like it’s the end of the world. Justin and Marty together is a horrible combination. They’re both such annoying perfectionists we’re never going to get a minute off.

 “You’re not doing it right” Justin shouted over the music as I danced the same dance I’ve been doing for the past however many months.

“Shut up, yes I am.”

“You’re not moving your hips right.”

“Since when do you not like the way I move my hips?” I asked with a smile. He gave me that sexy look and stopped dancing, making his way closer to me.

“You’re not moving your fucking hips right Madison” he placed his hands on my hips and I shook them off as I continued dancing.

“I’m trying to dance to your song can you leave me alone?” Marty’s looking at me like he’s ready to kill me and I’m beginning to believe Chrissy when she says he hates me.  If he didn’t hate me before, he’s going to hate me now.

“No. Do it right.” Justin placed his hands on my hips again and moved with me.  I tried to do the whole dance but he was literally attached to me. Marty is going to go crazy. Justin wrapped his arms around me to stop me from dancing all together and kissed my neck.

“Stop it” I laughed, trying to push him off.  I’m trying real hard to concentrate but it’s really hard to have a man attached to you while you’re trying to dance.

“I’m free styling here” he said with a chuckle, “We should add this to the show.”

“Yeah, and then I’ll get beat up.”

“Oh, but you like it rough” he laughed at the face I made, “You’re going to get beat up anyway.”

“I’m not scared,” I said as I turned around and wrapped my arms around his neck. I’ve decided that I can’t beat him so I might as well join him.  It is his show he’s going to fuck up, it’s not exactly my problem.

“Oh no? Not at all huh?”

I shook my head and he kissed me, I didn’t even notice that the music had stop and everyone was staring at us. Sometimes when I’m with him I feel like we’re all alone and no one else is here. I need to remember that people are always looking at Justin.

“Yeah, we’re trying to do a tour here.” Marty said to break us up.

“Sorry. It was his fault completely. I was minding my own business and he just came up to me and…”

“Don’t even try and blame me. She wasn’t doing it right. It’s that simple.” Justin said as he moved his hands away from me before slapping my ass, “Just sell me out like that Maddie, it’s cool.”

“I liked it so much better when you two were secret fuck buddies” Marty said seriously and ran his hands through his hair, “Can we do this? We’re leaving in two days J, can you concentrate for a five minute and four second song?”

“Of course man, sorry. Let’s do it.”

Yeah, when Marty gets mad it’s serious. Justin should take this more seriously; it’s not like him to fool around when we’re getting ready for tour. Although we do pretty much have it all figured out, but Justin usually thinks it sucks no matter how good it is.

Things have been going good so far. I mean, he hasn’t been an asshole yet and he admits to people we’re dating.  So that’s good. He hasn’t made me sneak out of his house early and he actually introduced me to his friends as his girlfriend. That’s a big step for him, especially since I used to have to hide in his room when his friends came over. We’ve had the past few weeks off so we’ve pretty much just been locked away in his house watching movies and going swimming and… having sex. Lots of it, it’s love making now he says, because we’re dating. Call it what you want, but we’re happy to say the least. Don’t get me wrong, he still drives me absolutely fucking crazy but it’s worth it now.

 

 

“What’s up with you calling me out?”

“Calling you out?” Maddie gave me the look as I drove back to my house after a long day of dance rehearsals, “How did I call you out?”

“Blaming me for you lack of dancing skills.”

There was that famous eye roll I’ve grown to love, “I’m not even going to acknowledge that.” She’s so hot, real hot. She’s puts me though a lot of shit and drives me crazy most of the time but it’s worth it. When she wants to be she can be so cute and funny but she has that damn wall up. Luckily I’ve been able to chip it away slowly. She’s letting me in a lot more than she used to now that I’ve confessed my undying love for her. I don’t think I actually used the love word. She’s one of those girls that will be scared away if I use that word so I’m taking it real slow with that stuff.

I’m not saying that I do love her, but I’m pretty close to that point. I tend to fall quickly when I’m in relationship mode. The truth is I probably fell for her a long time ago but that’s not something she needs to know about just yet.

When we got back Maddie ordered a pizza while I hopped in the shower. I’m supposed to leave for the Jimmy Kimmel show in forty-five minutes. I was supposed to have some time to actually chill between rehearsal and the show but sometimes I wonder if Marty can even control himself when he makes us do more shit. I should be able to leave when I want but a part of me is just as much as a perfectionist as he is, especially when it’s my name on the ticket not anyone else’s.

I grabbed a piece of pizza and sat down next to Maddie, my girl. It’s still weird to refer to her as that. “I’m so tired,” she said as she leaned against me.

“Yeah, me too. Are you going to take a nap while I’m there?”

“No, I have to get ready,” she handed me a glass of wine before grabbing one herself.

 We were supposed to go out to this new club that’s opening but I’m not exactly feeling it at the moment. “We don’t have to go.”

“No, I want to go.” Of course she wants to go. I’ve never seen a girl party harder than Maddie. At least tomorrow is just a chill day where I can pack and do my own shit. I need a day of nothing before I start this tour where every minute is planned.

“I’ll meet you there then. Don’t be that late; I don’t want to stay too long. “

“Yes sir,” she answered as she reached over to straighten my shirt, “Have fun, Sexy.”

 

I think I’m getting old. I used to love going to clubs but tonight I feel like I’m living in hell. There are so many fucking people here and the VIP area is so fucking small they have everyone packed in here like sardines. You’d think they’d turn people away. The fucking vomiting chick from The Sixth Sense is sitting right next to me giving me those googly eyes. If the only thing I know you from is a movie when you were ten you should not be here right now.

Where the fuck is Maddie? I know I should have gone back for her before coming here, I probably could have talked her out of it. This place is lame as hell. I can’t even reach my cell phone in my pocket because this bitch is right on my ass.

“Excuse me,” I whispered as I reached for my phone although I’m pretty sure she thinks I’m trying to touch her leg. I hate to say it but there’s no way I’m trying to get close to her in any way, she doesn’t look like she’s exactly clean. I’d much rather keep my distance and stay STD free.

My phone had ten missed calls so I stood up to find a corner of quiet, which happened to be in the hallway to the bathroom.  “Fucking finally!” Maddie shouted the second she answered.

“Where are you?”

“Outside, these FUCKING BASTARDS won’t let me in.”

“Why not?”

“They SAY there’s too many people.”

“There are too many people, it’s fucking hot and everyone’s packed in. Let’s just go back,” it’s worth a try even though I’m sure it’s not an option.

“NO!” she shouted, “I didn’t get all dressed up and hot to go home. I need to get drunk.”

“We can get drunk at home,” I answered before smiling for the camera thrown in my face. People have no fucking manners, I swear to god.

“Tell them to let me! Come get me!”

“Who’s out there? Who is working the door?”

“This big ass bald white guy with big muscles and a tiny dick.”

I laughed at her description, that’s probably not the way to get in, “Is his name Mike?”

“Is your name Mike? Helllo? Mr. Clean? He’s not listening to me.”

“Well try being less of a bitch.”

“He’s the bitch,” she answered before taking a second, “Excuse me, Hot Stuff, is your name Mike?” she’s a fucking trip, “Yes Sexy, his name is Mike.”

“Give him the phone.”

“Yeah?” Mike answered.

“Hey man, it’s me Justin. You wanna let my girl in?”

“She’s your girl?”

“She’s my girl.” I repeated with a chuckle.

“Dammit bro, you gotta let me know. Do you know how many girls are out here…”

“I know my bad,” I answered quickly, “Just let her in.”

I closed my phone and went to the bar and got a drink for myself and one for Maddie before going back to my spot on the wall length couch next to the throwing up ten year old.

“Hi Justin,” the girl spoke smiling and playing with her necklace so I would look at her cleavage. I don’t know why she would want to draw attention to her lack of cleavage but I don’t really care enough to find out.

“Hey.” I nodded at her before looking over to the VIP entrance hoping that Maddie would hurry the hell up.

“I’m a big fan, I just love your music, when are you going on tour again?” she placed her hand in my lap as if this whole thing could get any more uncomfortable.

“Uh, we just finished. We’re leaving in a couple days for Europe.” I’m sure she kept talking but I’m done with the small talk, where the hell is Maddie? I heard my name being screamed and looked over at the entrance to VIP where Maddie was waving her hands and looking like she’s about to kill this security guard as well. He looked back and I waved her in, this is going to be bad.

“God, they’re so fucking annoying. Excuse me,” Maddie looked over at the puking girl whose hand happened to still be in my lap, “You can move.”

“I’m not going anywhere sweetie, I’ve been here.”

“Sweetie?” Maddie’s pissed now; we might witness a chick fight. “Could you kindly remove your hand from his lap? This is me being polite, please.” The girl lifted her hand up while the two of them continued to give each other the stink eye, “You can’t scoot over like a little bit?”

“No” the girl answered with a smile, “I’m good here.”

“That’s fine bitch,” Maddie answered with an eye roll as she sat on my lap and began kissing my neck. I hate to complain about this but she’s obviously just doing it to get to the bitch next to me, not even to mention that there’s cameras everywhere. I’m not exactly sure how happy my management would be to see pictures of me in the magazines like this, or more importantly how my mother would feel.

“Maddie, chill,” I whispered as she moved back.

“Let’s go dance then,” she stood up before pulling me up with her so we could dance right there where we were. There’s no way we’d make it to the dance floor and I’m not exactly in the mood to dance since I’ve been dancing all day. Maddie definitely wasn’t kidding when she said she wanted to get drunk tonight. She’s been downing those drinks like it’s the end of the world.

“Slow down there baby,” I laughed as I grabbed the empty glass from her hand.

“I don’t need to slow down. I need to know why this bitch keeps looking at you like you’re a piece of meat. Marissa Cooper needs to focus on snorting some more cocaine and leave us alone.”

“Marissa Cooper?”

“Yeah, the bitch over there with her hand in your lap.”

“That’s her name?”

Maddie took a deep dramatic breath before wrapping her arms over my neck, “from The OC, she was on that until they killed her off because she’s such a SLUT!”

“Alright, shh, you’re loud,” I answered with a chuckle before sitting back down and pulling her with me. She needs to relax a little and chill with downing all those drinks. She just went right to being drunk and skipped all the other shit. I knew it though; I knew she’d be like this. This is one of the reasons why I love her so much, she’s real. She’s not going to put on a fake smile and be all right with these bitches, she’ll put them in their place.

“Please, I’ll say it to her face. She’s a whore and she shouldn’t be trying to get in your pants.”

“Are you jealous Maddie?” I asked with a smile, “Don’t be jealous. I’m not interested, I’m going home with you.”

“I’m not jealous!” she shouted. It’s kind of hot that she’s getting jealous so easily although I do wish she wasn’t as drunk as she is now.

“OK,” I smiled and kissed her quickly.

“She’s still looking at you,” Maddie said before turning to face the Sixth Sense girl, “Stop looking at him, he’s mine. Not yours. So be gone, bye!”

“Maddie stop, you’re making a scene.”

“No I’m not, she’s the one trying to undress you with her eyes. Yeah, crazy bitch.”

The Sixth Sense girl didn’t take too kindly of being called a crazy bitch, and now it’s going to start, “Are you seriously calling me a crazy bitch?”

“Yeah, seriously, like ohmygod!”

“She’s drunk,” I stood up and grabbed onto Maddie’s hand, “She’s drunk, I’m sorry.”

“I’m not drunk!   I’m good to go. I’m not scared either. Do you want to bring it outside?”

And now it’s time to go. Who actually tries to start a fight at a club? I didn’t know girls actually did that. But Maddie is definitely not an ordinary person, “Stop, you’re acting like a child.”

“I’m not a child, I’m an adult.”

“Come on, we’re leaving.”

“We’re leaving, and we’re going to go have sex. Sorry, you’re not invited.”

I took a deep breath as I dragged her out to the car. She is going to be the death of me. I sure as hell know I’m going to be getting a lot of shit about this from my publicist. Maddie doesn’t seem to understand what dating me actually entails. But that is one of the things that I love about her, that she doesn’t give a shit.

“Listen Maddie, we’re going to go out there and we’re just going to get in the car. No talking, don’t answer any questions, don’t even smile just walk and get in, got it?”

“Got it!” For some weird reason I’m not able to take her seriously. To my surprise she actually managed to keep her mouth shut and even walk to the car without stumbling and looking like a complete drunk ass fool.

“What’s up with you trying to start a fight with that girl?” I asked as I helped her upstairs.

“I could so take her, she’s a skinny bitch.”

I laughed as she pulled her clothes off before crawling into bed, “You’re a skinny bitch too.”

“No sir, I’m not like cracked out like her. She’s ugly too isn’t she?”

“Yup, like a troll.”

Maddie giggled before tapping on the bed, “Come to beeed, take off your clothes, we can have sex just not yet.”

She is a funny drunk, I will give her that. “We don’t have to have sex.”

“Yeah but we can. Just not yet, ok?”

“OK,” I laughed as I turned the light off and wrapped my arms around her. I’m not exactly feeling the sex right now; especially since she’s so drunk she’ll probably need a vomit break.

“Do you know what I like the most about you?”

“My dick?”

“No,” she giggled, “Well, I like it that’s for sure, but not the most. I like it a lot though, pick again.”

“Again? Uh… my abs?”

“Nope! Try again.”

“My… eyes?”

“Nope! Try again.”

“Uh… I don’t know Maddie, ankles?”

“Nope! Try again.”

She is really going to make me guess. I think I’m better off waiting for her to pass out, “I don’t know Maddie, what?”

“You’re laugh, you go like ha ha ha,” she giggled again as she tried to mimic my laugh in her drunken state, “It’s sexy, Sexy.”

“Thank you,” I laughed as I kissed her shoulder, “Do you know what my favorite part of you is?”

“My vagina.”

“No,” I laughed, she answered that one way too fast as if she was certain that was the answer, “Try again.”

“My boobs?”

“No, pick again.”

“My ass?”

“All very good choices, but no. My favorite part of you is your heart, even though it’s hidden in there and you’re so used to keeping it from me, I like it when you give me small pieces of it.”

“Awwwwwwww,” she turned around and kissed me, tasting like a mini bar, “That’s so sweeeet, you’re romantic sometimes, when you’re not an asshole. Good job Sexy.”

“Thank you,” I laughed as I wrapped my arm around her again.

“Your welcome. Should we fuck now?”

“I’m going to have to take a rain check on that one. I’m tired, let’s sleep and fuck in the morning.”

“Alright, good night Sexy.”

“Night Maddie, if you’re going to throw up try to make it to the bathroom.”



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story