Author's Chapter Notes:
Thanks for the feedback! I'm so glad you're still interested :) I was going to wait a little longer with this chapter but whatever, I'll post it now lol Thanks again!

 

 

I took a deep breath and inhaled the smell before I even opened my eyes. Justin’s bed just smells so good and it’s so comfortable I could stay here for years. He has those down pillows and down comforters; even his bed is the softest bed I’ve ever been in. When I opened my eyes I wasn’t surprised that he was gone. I could sleep in this bed for days at a time but for some reason Justin is unable to sleep past 9 o’clock in the morning no matter what.  At least he doesn’t wake me up like he used to, or make me leave early because someone he knows is coming over.  Now he just goes downstairs and lets me sleep. I stepped out of bed and stopped at the mirror, running my hands through my straight blonde hair. I yawned and stretched my arms over my head before heading downstairs wearing nothing but the birthday suit I fell asleep in.

I don’t remember much of last night, but the pounding headache I have tells me that I must have been a little drunk. It is a fact that morning sex helps to cure a hangover so I have no reason to put clothes on just to take them off again as soon as I see him. As I walked downstairs I could hear repeats of Family Guy playing in the living room. The show was put on mute as I heard Justin shout to me, “I’m in here Maddie. There’s coffee in the kitchen.”

“Thanks Sexy,” I smiled as I poured myself a cup. I swear this is like a new Justin, if this was a couple months ago he would have kicked me out by now and he definitely would not have made me coffee.

“Dude, you’ve been dating her for a month. She’s hot, I know. Stop throwing it in my face,” I heard Justin’s best friend Trace’s voice and stopped in my tracks. I’m not wearing clothes and he is in the other room.  Shit, I did not know he would be here.

“I didn’t say anything.” Justin answered with a chuckle as I tried to find something to cover myself with.

“You don’t have to, it’s that fucking smile.”

Justin shrugged, “she makes me smile, what can I say?”

“Yeah, I’m sure she makes you fucking smile.”

“All night long, man, all night long” Justin nodded his head with a smile before I stepped into the doorway, “Where are you Maddie? Do you need help?” I’ve decided there’s nothing else I can do but work with it, it’s not like Trace has never seen a girl naked before so I walked into the living room with a cup of coffee in my hand and a smile on my face. Justin glanced over at me and I’ve never seen a smile come off a man’s face as fast as this one just did. “Dammit Maddie, Trace is here.”

Trace looked me over multiple times, trying to look away but he was unsuccessful. It was kind of adorable the way he was trying to make it casual.

Justin glanced back at his best friend, “Don’t fucking look at her!”

“Sorry, I didn’t know he was here,” I answered honestly as I offered another smile, “How are you? I haven’t seen you in awhile.”

“I’m good,” Trace answered, forcing himself to look at the ground and keep his eyes off me so Justin wouldn’t throw him through the big screen television they were watching a few minutes ago.

Justin’s face turned bright red, “God Dammit Maddie, cover up.” He threw a blanket at me but I couldn’t possibly catch the blanket with the mug of coffee in my hand. What does he expect me to just drop it on the ground? I looked around for somewhere to place my coffee but Justin was next to me wrapping the blanket around me in a matter of seconds. “What is wrong with you?” he whispered

“I didn’t know he was here,” I answered honestly, “Relax, it’s not like he’s never seen it before.”

“I wouldn’t be so sure,” Justin laughed at his own joke, something he tends to do a lot. “But that’s not the point, he’s never seen your tits and pussy before, I’d like to keep it that way.”

“Sorry,” I pouted my lips and wrapped my arms around his neck before kissing him gently.

“I never thought I’d be telling you to put your clothes on,” Justin offered a crooked smile as he slapped my butt before grabbing my hand and leading me to the couch.

 I sat down on Justin’s lap and kissed his lips again. Trace cleared his throat and brought me back to reality that we’re not alone. I don’t know what’s going on but recently I’ve been getting distracted and have a hard time remembering Justin and I are not the only people in the room. “So, what are the plans today boys? We have the day off,” I ran my hands through Justin’s short hair, “you’re not planning on watching Family Guy all day are you?”

Justin smiled and ran his hands over my legs, “I was just waiting for you to wake up, princess.”

“Well I’m up,” I smiled before kissing Justin’s neck, “We could go to the beach.”

“Yeah, let’s go to the beach,” Justin picked me up effortlessly and carried me to the stairs.

“Wait, Trace,” I giggled causing Justin to stop and turn around but not take any steps closer to his friend, “Are you going to come to the beach with us?”

Trace shrugged, I’m sure he’s not exactly into the idea of spending the day at the beach with us. “I’m good, not exactly interested in spending the day with you two in your bathing suits rubbing lotion on each other.”

I laughed, “We’ll be good.”

“No we won’t,” Justin answered with a smile, “Don’t make promises you can’t keep Madison. Come on man, I’m leaving tomorrow night. Go home, get your girl, and come back in an hour.” Justin said as he continued upstairs with me in his arms. He stood me up in the middle of the room and ripped the blanket away from me, throwing it on the ground. “And you, little lady.”

“What?”

“What’s up with that shit you were trying to pull down there?”

“I didn’t know you had a friend over. You should warn me next time.”

“You should call down and warn me when you’re coming downstairs naked.”

“Alright then,” I answered with an eye roll, “Or I just won’t go down naked anymore.”

“Whoa, whoa, I didn’t say that. Don’t do anything drastic.” Justin smiled before placing his lips against mine and letting out a brief chuckle, “What were you looking for something?”

I shook my head, I hate when he gets that cocky look on his face and he thinks I just need him. It’s particularly annoying when he’s right, which is most of the time. He pulled his shirt off and then his sweatpants all while keeping that cocky smile on his face as he walked around the room as if he were in search of something. I know he’s not looking for anything; he’s just being an asshole. “I hate you,” I said softly.

“Now, I know that’s not true,” Justin said with a smile as he walked to me and wrapped his arms around my waist, “Take it back.”

“No, I do hate you.”

“Take it back Madison.”

I shook my head and tried to get out of his arms but he’s way too strong for me. I managed to have him move with me to the nightstand so I could grab a condom from the drawer. “I take it back,” I held the condom in his face, “Now fuck me.”

He smiled crookedly before throwing his head down and grabbing it from my hand. “That I can do.”

Justin stepped out of his pants as I pulled his shirt over his head. He walked me back against the wall lifting my right leg straight up to his shoulder as he pressed his lips against mine. I felt him enter me hard and moaned loudly as he grinded into me, holding me against the wall.

“I love that you’re a fucking dancer,” he speaks in a low voice as he runs his hand over my leg, gently pressing his lips against it while his other hand explores my left breast.

“I love that you’re a fucking dancer,” I manage to get out between moans, “you can do me all night.”

“Yeah, and you’re so fucking flexible,” he smiles before sliding his tongue into my mouth, “and so tight, so fucking tight.”

“That’s because you’re so big,” I whisper before Justin wraps his fingers under my chin as I throw my head back and feel myself tighten up as we both reach our points together.

“Oh shit,” I say it with him and giggle as he pulls out of me. He still says that every time we have sex, just like he did the first time we fucked more than a year ago. I can’t say I blame him the sex is always amazing.

“You’re so pale,” I smile as I follow him across the room as he pulls his bathing suit over his naked body, “You should come tanning with me.”

       “I’m not going tanning with you, we’re going to the beach,” he answered with a chuckle before kissing the back of my neck and tying the back of my bikini.

       “Fine, but you’re going to get sunburned.”

       He held up a bottle of sunscreen, “I’ll be fine princess, let’s go.”

       “Is Trace coming?” I ask as I pull a pair of shorts and a tank top on over my bikini.

       Justin laughs as he grabs onto my hand, “I highly doubt that Maddie, it’s just you and me kid.”

       “Too bad,” I answer with a smile as I grab the bag of towels on the way out the door.

       We drive in silence, Justin’s hand resting on my thigh as we make our way down the street. It’s weird that we’ve come to the point that we’re just comfortable being together without talking. Honestly I never thought that could happen, especially with Justin’s past asshole tendencies. Although, I’m sure they’ll make some more appearances in the future.

       “I thought you said you knew a place that was quiet,” I ask Justin as he drives in and out of lanes trying to get away from paparazzi.

       “I do, does it look like we’re at a fucking beach Madison?” I spoke too soon, the asshole Justin is back now that there’s a little stress in his life. He treats me like I’m a child sometimes, most of the time actually.

       “No, it looks like we’re being chased because we just robbed a bank.”

Justin took a deep breath, “We’ll just go home then.”

“No, you need a tan,” I answered with a smile but he still has the death look on his face. He gets so moody and gets PMS worse than I do. “I’m just kidding, calm down,” I place my hand in his lap so he’d chill a little. It’s hard to understand him sometimes. He’s the first one to tease and joke around but when someone else does it’s like the end of the world.

“I’m trying to concentrate. I’m going to crash this thing.”

“Well concentrate then, slow down.” I tried to use my calm voice as he pulled up to a red light. Five men with cameras came running to the car as we waited. I covered my face with my hand while Justin just glared at them like he was a vampire ready to attack his prey.

“They are so fucking annoying,” Justin said as he flicked them off.

“Oh, I forgot we get to flick them off!” I laughed as I joined in.

“You’re way too excited about this,” Justin answered with a tiny bit of a chuckle.

“It’s kind of fun Sexy. When else is it socially acceptable to flick someone off?”

“I guess you’re right, this would be one of the few times,” he actually smiled. I can’t believe I managed to calm him down enough so he actually smiled.

The rest of the ride to the beach was pretty noneventful. Luckily for me Justin was actually able to calm himself and have a good day.  I was surprised that he really does know a beach that is quiet. It’s like a secret beach in the middle of nowhere. No one was around so we could do whatever we wanted to.  We pretty much just made out the whole day, then went in the water and made out some more. It’s weird that we’re in this honeymoon phase and we can’t keep out hands off each other but I’m all for it. I’m also not an idiot and I know it’s not going to last forever. But we’re good at the fighting bullshit; we can make it through anything.

 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story