Author's Chapter Notes:
Thanks for the reviews!

 

I lay in bed watching Maddie sleep. For some reason I love watching her sleep because even when she’s sleeping she can’t stay still. She can’t shut up either; she’s always talking or making some noises even when she’s sleeping. I hated that at the beginning, but I’ve grown to appreciate it. It’s just one of those things that make Maddie Maddie.

I glanced over at the clock; it’s already nine o’clock. Maddie would sleep all day if I let her, but my mother’s plane probably just landed. I have to wake her up because there is no possible way that my mother can come to my house and see Maddie in my bed. That’s not the way I want them to meet, that’s for damn sure.

“Maddie, wake up,” I spoke softly running my hands through her hair and preparing myself for an outburst of anger, “Maddie, get up you have to go.”

She stirred in bed and mumbled, “What?” before she opened her eyes.

“My mother’s going to be here any minute, you have to leave.” Maddie didn’t need to say anything, that look in her eye said it all. She’s pissed. Her biggest problem with me before she left was that I made her leave in the morning. She always thought I was hiding her.  I’m not hiding her, sure maybe I was back then but now I’m fine with the world knowing she’s mine.

“Are you fucking serious?” she spoke in a stern voice and sat up, shooting daggers at me with her eyes.

“I know,” I answered honestly as I sat up and grabbed onto her hands, “I know babe, but you can’t meet my mother when you just woke up naked in my bed.”

Maddie took a deep breath and stretched her hands over her head, making her tits look so fucking good, “She doesn’t need to know I just woke up naked in your bed.”

 “She’ll know.” Maddie obviously doesn’t know my mother. She’s got a sixth sense with girls; my mother isn’t exactly fond of many of the girls I have brought home. That tends to be the reason why I don’t bring many girls home, I’d rather have my mother living in her own world where she thinks I can’t find a girl so I spend my nights alone. Even though I get scared to death of Maddie meeting my mother I do what them to meet. I also want them to get along but I’m not holding my breath on that. Maddie is about complete opposite of my mother and it’s impossible for Maddie to keep herself quiet. This should be an interesting day.

“How? I could have just come over this morning.”

“You didn’t, she’ll know,” this girl really drives me crazy sometimes. She needs to trust me about how my mother will react.  “Look Maddie, I don’t want to fight with you but I know my mother. Please just wait until lunch to meet her.”

She stared me down for a minute before sitting up and putting her clothes on, “You’re lucky I’m a nice person.”

I managed to control the eye roll, “Of course I am, thank you.” I’m trying really hard not to be an asshole, even though I am. I’d say I’m doing pretty well with the whole thing, but sometimes I think I’m the only one putting in any effort.

“I have to pack anyway. You should pack before she comes so you’re not freaking out an hour before we leave.”

She does drive me crazy. What’s up with her acting like she’s my mom? Maddie is about the furthest thing from motherly. Her phone rang with the ring tone of the Meredith Edwards song ‘I’m a Bitch’ which is the ring tone reserved for her mother. Maddie stopped in her tracks, “Shit.” She said quickly as she threw her clothes on.

I laughed as I got dressed myself; “You act like a scared little girl when your mom calls.”

Maddie gave me a look before pulling her shirt over her head, “You act like a scared little girl when your mom calls. Like you should be talking.”

“You’re the one who has to make sure you’re fully dressed when you talk to your mother on the phone.”

Maddie giggled, “She knows! I swear she’s a crazy ass psycho and she can tell.”

“She can tell huh?  Can she tell if I’m eating you out when you talk to her? I say we give it a try.”

“I do too, but not now, next time,” Maddie smiled before picking up her cell phone and waiting for me to zip my pants before answering, “Hi Mama!”

I laughed as I watched her roll her eyes and hold the phone away from her ear.

“She’s fucking crazy,” Maddie whispered before holding a finger up to her lips so I would be quiet as she put her mother on speakerphone.

“Are you listening to me Madison?”

“Of course Mama, I’m always listening, go ahead.”

“There are pictures of you flipping off people like it’s your job. What are you going to tell Granny when she sees those pictures?”

I laughed out loud at that one, forgetting completely I was supposed to be quiet. Her mother is crazy.

“Mama they were going to make us get in an accident. It’s ok to flip them off, it’s like a rule.” Maddie gets her accent back when she talks to her mother; it’s kind of adorable. I guess I shouldn’t talk because I know I get mine back when I go back home but all it takes for her is the sound of another Savannah accent.

“A rule? Madison we did not raise you that way. You don’t hold that finger up to anyone, especially not someone that’s taking your picture so you’re on every television show and magazine in the world.”

“Mama, I highly doubt it’s in every magazine and television show in the world.”

“Don’t be smart Madison.”

I jumped in bed and made myself comfortable so I could continue with the show she was giving me.

“I know, I’m sorry. I’ll be stupid.”

“You’re acting very stupid. Is he your boyfriend? I sure hope he is and you’re not just acting like a fluzie. There are pictures of you with this boy kissing and his hands are all over your body.”

“I know! He has wandering hands, it’s like uncontrollable.” Maddie smiled at me before I threw a pillow at her.

Her mother took a deep breath, “Is he your boyfriend Madison?”

“Does it matter?” Why can’t she tell her mother I’m her boyfriend? I’m about to scream and answer her myself.

“Yes, it does matter because if he’s your boyfriend I would like to meet him.”

“You already met him.”

“We would like to really meet him, for more than a few minutes Madison,” she took another deep breath and now Maddie looks like she’s wishing she didn’t put her mother on speaker phone.

Maddie took a minute before speaking and closed her eyes tightly as she did, “He would love to meet you as well but we’re leaving for Europe tonight.”

“You’ll be back by Christmas. Invite him down.” Oh fuck; I sure as hell do not want to spend Christmas with Maddie’s family.

“Mama, Christmas? We haven’t been together that long and Christmas is kind of a big deal…”

“Christmas would be the perfect time Madison. Discuss it with him, we’d really love for you to make it home this year.”

Maddie nodded her head, “I will but we’ll probably have to work anyway.”

“Either way, don’t let me see any more pictures of you like that again. I don’t want you being rude to people, we raised you better than that. And no kissing, make sure he keeps his hands to himself.”

“I will,” Maddie rolled her eyes, “Bye Mama.” She threw her phone down and crawled on top of me, “Keep your hands…” she began, placing my hands on her tits, “to yourself.”

I kissed her quickly but picked her up, carrying her downstairs, “You need to leave.”

She took a deep breath, “My panties are in your room somewhere, don’t throw them away!” I laughed at the memory of the time I threw her panties away. Who knew it would be the start of such a huge fight? I sure as hell didn’t think a pair of panties would represent so much shit. “I’m serious!” she continued as I opened the front door and placed her outside, “I will kill you!”

“I’m not going to throw your panties away, I learned my lesson with that. Now get the fuck out of my house!”

“Are you going to pick me up?”

I nodded my head once, letting my head fall, “Yes, we’ve been through this.”

“Should I wear a dress?” when I looked up at her she was biting her bottom lip before she spoke again, “Or a skirt? Or should I like wear jeans? I have khakis, what should I wear?”

I’ve never seen her get this nervous before. She definitely gets nervous before we go onstage, but this is a different kind of nervous, the kind that makes me think she’s going to pass out. “Wear whatever you want, it’s not that big of a deal. We’re going to the airport right after lunch so be comfortable. Don’t dress up.”

“What color?”

“Are you serious?” she can’t be serious, “Maddie, you really have to go.”

“Please just tell me her favorite color,” she whined.

“I don’t know, yellow? Green?”

“How do you not know your mother’s favorite color?” she shouted, I’ve never seen her this stressed before.

“Relax” I wrapped my arms around her waist. This is definitely the new Madison; I don’t know where this is coming from. “Just cover up your tits and don’t wear anything too short. I’ll come by around 3:30, make sure you have everything packed.”

“OK,” she pouted.

“OK,” I mimicked as I slowly closed the door leaving her outside, “Bye Madison!” I don’t think she’s planning on leaving, she’s lingering, why is she lingering?

“Bye asshole!”

 

I’m pacing around my apartment, literally pacing, wearing only a pair of black boyshorts and a matching bra.  I hope I have everything packed we’ll only be there for a couple weeks. I can’t even think about what I need to bring, all I can focus on is meeting Justin’s stupid mother. I haven’t met many parents; I haven’t had many boyfriends so I guess that makes sense. Usually I’m more into the casual relationships and never get to the meeting the parents stage. Multiple guys have told me that I’m fun to fuck but not exactly the kind of girl they want to bring home to mom.

Justin, out of all people, wants to bring me home to mom. I know he’s scared of his mother just like I am. But I also know he actually cares about what she thinks, unlike me. I’ve spent most of my life doing things to piss my mother off, unlike Justin who is always trying to impress his mother. If his mother doesn’t like me it wouldn’t surprise me if Justin moved on to someone else real fast. Now that things are actually working out to the point that we’re in an actual relationship like normal people, I’m not exactly all right with that possibility.

I took a deep breath, standing in front of my closet going through shirt after shirt. Every single shirt I have shows too much cleavage. What is wrong with me? Maybe I can run to the store real fast. A knock on my door brought me back to reality.

“Are you alone?” I shouted through the door, I really need a peephole.  The last thing I need is for him to be with his parents and I’m in my bra and panties.

“All alone, let me in!”

Justin smiled as I opened the door; his eyes moving slowly down my body. He’s seen me in my bra and panties hundreds of times, you’d think he’d be used to it by now. I grabbed his hands and pulled him in my apartment since he doesn’t seem to plan on moving anytime soon.

“Put some clothes on!” he said with a chuckle as he wrapped his arms around my waist and attached his lips to my neck.

“No, stop,” I pulled away from him, “I don’t own a shirt that doesn’t show off my boobs. I don’t have a meeting mom shirt.”

Justin smiled as he grabbed my hand in his and led me to my closet, “Yes you do. You’re way too nervous about this.”

“I don’t meet moms. I don’t want to meet her.”

“You don’t want to meet my mom?” he wrapped his arms around my waist from behind, resting his head on my shoulder, “That’s not nice Maddie.”

“Well I’m not nice,” I pouted as Justin went through my clothes, “I don’t know why I have to meet her.”

He turned back to look at me and gave me a sexy half smile, “Because she wants to meet you.”

“Well what if I don’t want to meet her?” I’m whining and being annoying, I know these things but that doesn’t mean I can stop it.

“Then don’t fucking meet her!” he’s shouting now, I think he reached the limit of how much he’s going to take. He’s trying hard to be nice and sweet but I really can’t control my bitchiness. “I’m not going to beg you to fucking come to lunch Maddie. Don’t go. I don’t give a shit.”

“No, I want to go. I’m just nervous. I’m sorry.” I pouted and wrapped my arms around his waist. I need to remember how close he is to his mother and he takes everything with her so personally. “Help me pick out a shirt.”

“Stop whining,” he whined back and pulled a shirt out of my closet, “Hurry up.”

“Are you all packed?” I asked as he moved to my bed and I pulled my jeans on. Justin took a deep breath instead of responding. Obviously he’s packed we’re leaving for the airport right after lunch. I’m just trying to change the subject so he’ll be in a better mood. I don’t think it’s a good idea for me to meet his parents when he’s pissed at me. There’s a line with him, once anyone passes that line it’s the point of no return. I really hope I didn’t pass that line just now.  

 


Incomplete
Lily is the author of 9 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 5 members. Members who liked Another Lesson In Love also liked 468 other stories.

You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story